Start by marking “Dear Bridget, I Want You” as Want to Read:
Dear Bridget, I Want You

Dear Bridget, I Want You

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  9,448 Ratings  ·  1,137 Reviews
From the New York Times Bestselling authors of Stuck-Up Suit and Mister Moneybags, comes a new, sexy standalone novel.

Dear Bridget,
I'm writing this letter because it's highly doubtful I'll ever garner the courage to say this to your face.
So, here goes.
We're totally wrong for each other. You're the proper single mum with a good head on your shoulders. I'm just the carefre
Published September 18th 2017 by EverAfter Romance

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Dear Bridget, I Want You (stand-alone). Dear Simon I WANT to ride read YOU again!

“My fingers were definitely working on behalf of my cock that unfortunately couldn’t be here to accept this award tonight.”

Dear Bridget, I Want You (stand-alone) opens up to an embarrassing incident, with a sexy doctor, for nurse Bridget Valentine. But after tragically having become a widow her focus is on her son. There is no room for entanglements.

Not even with a sex-on-a-stick British doctor with a potty
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

For the most part, I lived a very simple life. I didn’t need fancy cars or money. I worked hard, yet didn’t need to be the chief. But every once in a blue moon, something came along and lit a fire under my ass. My desires were limited, but when they struck—they were consuming. There were no two ways about it, I desired Bridget Valentine.

FANTASTIC!!!!

photo 5c403f8475a7c267ff4fd248506d9ff0_zpsy5bkmul7.jpg

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward have done it again!! Their writing collaboration is exceptiona
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 'Hooked Me' Stars

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

photo happyclap_zpsdif9inbi.gif

Bridget meets Dr. Hogue/Simon when she goes to the emergency room to get an issue with her butt fixed. It was awkward and very funny.
"It's bad enough you're already..." He grinned."...the butt of the joke. You don't need me to poke fun.""You're an ass, you know that?""I'd rather be one than have a fish hook in one."

photo minionlaughing_zpsiv7grn07.gif

Bridget is a 34yr old widow, single mum and nurse. Her husband died two years ago leaving her to raise their son alone, Bridget works real
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking LOVED it!!!! <3

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I loved Zach Weber's narration of this audiobook, he really made the hero's character come alive with his sexy British accent and expressiveness. I won't talk about Andy Arndt because she can do no wrong and I can literally listen to her all day reciting phone numbers out of a phone book. (does anyone even use those anymore?)

➦Doctor's are IN, I guess. If you are looking for a second chance romance with a roommate trope this would be it. A single mother who works as a nurse in the same hospital
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Coughs* A British Doctor with a wicked dirty sense of humour *coughs* I need an examination now!!

DEAR BRIDGET, I WANT YOU: is a stand-alone, full-length, romance novel, which is
co- written by ‘Penelope ward & Vi Keeland’ in this we meet Dr Dreamy Simon Hogue (Twenty-nine) with the sexy British accent and widowed single mum Bridget (Thirty-five) and her son Brendan ( Eight years old).

We're first introduced to Bridget as she walks the hall of shame down a hospital hall that isn't the o
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing

HOLY FREAKING SWOOOOOON!! Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland continue to rock my world!! This was an addictive, sexy, heart-warming romance! I absolutely loved it! The story starts off with a hilarious meeting between the hero and heroine and turns into a delightful friends-to-lovers romance that is guaranteed to keep you smiling and swooning non-stop! The heroine is a single mom and one of the most heart-warming things ever was seeing the way this hero so openly and completely welcomes her son into
Vi Keeland
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE EARLY ON AMAZON!

Google ➜ http://smarturl.it/7cvewu
Add to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/2sGTkg9
Amazon paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2sGyJbZ
Alex ♈

To be honest I didn’t plan on reading this book.
But then I found out, that the heroine was older, and put it on my TBR shelf.

It’s a shame there are almost no books with older women;
females getting younger and younger *sigh* and males getting older, so that we’d read not only “daddy-kink”, but apparently “granddaddy-kink” someday.

Why? I personally find it good, when a woman is older.
It perfectly works in real life, why not in romance?

Gender equality, ladies and gentlemen!

I didn’t pa
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland Fans, Romance
5 Magic Duo Has Done It Again Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland have the Magic Touch... They also have Magic Dialogue and Story Lines. Hell, it seems like everything they put their minds to... Works.

I seem to be a little late to the party... finding out about this release after it has hit the feed... so I am just going to say a couple of things.

This story premise may seem all fun and games... cute and sexy with a Dirty Talking British Doctor, a Nurse/Mother who is a widow
Malene
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Unpopular opinion.
Dear Bridget, I Want You started out so good and went down the hill so fast. I enjoyed the first 20% where Bridget meets Simon and I definitely had a few laughs. The story was too fast paced for my taste and I couldn't feel an emotional connection between them. I could easily feel their attraction to each other but it never went deeper. Their sexual chemistry was great and there was certainly some memorable scenes but I never connected with the characters or the story. The last
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
"The greatest risk is not taking one."

Another one to say, I loved it. This author duo is amazing. I've enjoyed every book they've done together and I can not wait until the next❤

I loved Simon. I loved his passion, his determination, his compassion not only for Bridget but for Brendan too. I loved his want for happiness, his need to see Bridget happy, and I adored the way he protected her. Couldn't make a more perfect person for Bridget. He was pretty flawless and definitely charming.

Bridget,
Dilek VT
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Dilek VT by: Hulya Kara Yuksel
Shelves: meh
OMG, this book is kind of a patchwork, made up of some good, wonderful and some bad and awful patches. How very strange! I cannot say that the book is all good or all bad but I can say that – for example – Chapter 1 is horrible but Chapter 25 is quite good.

It is hard to rate this kind of a book but it is unfortunately nothing more than 2,5 stars for me... not even 3.

***

THE PLOT:

This is Bridget & Simon’s story.

Bridget is a nurse. She is a widow with a 9-year old son. She is 34.

Simon is a hot
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'My luv' Stars!

I completely understand why Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland say Simon is their favorite hero to date. Every time these two wonderful authors get together it's pure magic because they give their readers exactly what we want: a story with complex and lovable characters, lots of sexual tension and crazy chemistry, some drama and mysteries and, of course, all the feels!

Dear Bridget, I Want You is this duo's newest standalone release and it tells the love story between a sexy British do
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 “OMG. LOVE.” Stars.

The dream team is back, you guys, with another hit novel that’ll own you from the first to the last word. This story had me hooked. Completely. I’m honestly so impressed with Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland. These authors are two of the most incredible writers around. If you’re looking for a quality read, a well-written novel with heart and heat, these two are guaranteed to deliver. Whether they’re writing books separately or together, it doesn’t matter, they’re masters of th
Penelope Ward
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dear Bridget, I Want You is live on Amazon and on limited-time release sale for $3.99 (Changing to $4.99 after release.) Meet sexy British doctor Simon in the new STANDALONE from Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland.
Amazon ➜ http://smarturl.it/kh2bxf
Add to Goodreads ➜ http://bit.ly/2sGTkg9
Amazon paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2sGyJbZ
warhawke
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Light, fun reading
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Simon Hogue was a British doctor finishing his residency in Rhode Island. Knowing his stay was just temporary, he wasn't looking for any deep emotional relationship attachment. But somehow a woman had him hooked.

Bridget Valentine came with a baggage that most would avoid. She had other priorities in life than to get lost in superficial attractions. However, after years of being alone, she wanted to start living again even
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

You can't go wrong picking up at Vi Keeland/Penelope Ward book and this is no exception. Plus, have you seen that cover? Definitely can't let this one pass you by.

Simon and Bridget meet when she ends up at his hospital with a fish hook in her rear. And as embarrassing as it is, he just has to amp that up by commenting on her day of the week panties. Bridget can't get out of there fast enough but much to her mortification, he shows up being her garage apartment tenant so she has to suck it
Shannon Moore
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
These two authors have quite the reputation to their writing duo and this book definitely did not fail them. In true Penelope and Vi fashion, we're gifted with a funny and charming intro with a swoony hero who is quite hard to ignore off the bat. Not that we'd want to, of course. Immediately, you get the warm fuzzy type feelings from the writing and can't wait to see how the story is going to progress. From here, they dive right in with the plot and characters, never wasting time or words. These ...more
Dali
Absolutely sexy with a bunch of sweet, touching and OMG I didn't see that one coming moments. It was impossible to put this story down!

Simon Hogue was just looking of a place to stay while he finished his residency in the U.S. before he went back to England. He never expected the attraction he feels for his landlord nor the growing feelings that develop between him and Bridget, much less the attachment between him and Bridget’s nine year old son. He knows he’ll be leaving and it would be wrong
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Dear Bridget…

…What they say about wanting what you can’t have is apparently true. For some bloody reason, I can’t stop thinking about you in very inappropriate ways.”

Well… if you’ve ever followed any of my reviews you would know that both Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are two of my absolute favorite authors; on their own they are great, but together they are unbelievable. Fireworks erupt anytime I read one of their collaborated stories…

description

Bridget is a single mother and widower. Her boy is her
Ramona
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
There is no point in boring you with gruesome details like “Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland are the best team ever” bla, bla, because I believe I’ve already expressed myself in more than various ways about this matter:)) All their books are amazing and with a strong message. In every book you have to love something, like the plot, the characters or the awareness it raises about certain aspects.

In “Dear Bridget, I want you” I loved the characters, but I was more drawn to the plot than everything els
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Bridget is a 33 year old single mom to 8 year old Brendan.
She's an ER nurse and working long shifts to make enough money.
Time to rent out the little apartment in her house.
Enter Simon!
29 year old hottie doc from England.
He's constantly flirting with her and charming her with his sexy accent.
But he'll be going back to England soon and he can't start something with a mom. He doesn't want to hurt anyone when he has to leave again. And of course, typical male that he is, he's afraid to fall in love
Paige
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 "Luv" Stars

Omg. So much swoon! Simon has catapulted to my top favorite hero from these two. And the story. Sweet. Sexy. Witty. Giggle-worthy. I just loved it.

Dear Bridget, I Want You is the newest standalone by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland and was a grand slam. Bridget and Simon have a meet cute that was awkwardly adorable. Thinking they'll never see each other again, life moves on. But a few weeks later, Bridget realizes that the person who is going to be renting a room in her home is none ot
Floripiquita
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Menudo chasco. Con este libro me ha pasado lo mismo que con Mr. Moneybags... me he divertido a ratos pero también me ha hecho girar los ojos hasta el infinito y más allá. Qué manía de meter drama porque si y ¿ese final? Tope romántico hasta que dice esa guarrada máxima que no venía a cuento. Argggg.
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3. 75 Stars
Wendy
4_star.png (1021×166)

These are two amazing authors, but I have to confess that the real reason I wanted to read this book was the cover because HOT DAMN !!!

The moment I started reading this one, I was laughing out loud. Their first encounter has got to be one of the funniest "meeting" scenes ever :P

tenor.gif (284×190)

The second Dr. Simon opened his mouth, I knew I was gonna love him....and lust after him ;)

A weird accident has landed Bridget's ass in the ER...literally. Being a nurse herself, she decides to go to a different hospital,
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland knew how to turn first embarrassing encounters into a fun-filled and sexy romance that will keep you interested until the end of the book. I dive into Dear Bridget, I Want You without expectations and just go with its flow. It's entertaining, cute and funny but I have a little issue on the male protagonist.

Bridget Valentine goes to the Emergency Room to remove a fish hook out of her butt and meets her love interest Dr.Simon Hogue and he's a sexy British resident doct
Lyndy Ann ♫
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****4.5 hooked in stars****

This is my third book I have read that these two authors have collaborated on. I know going into these stories I am guaranteed a rollercoaster of emotions while I read. I found this while I was scrolling through my gr feed I did not know about it so I jumped in straight away and it got me out of my reading funk THANK YOU LADIES.

Dear Bridget, I Want You is perfect you have everything you need for a fantastic story.

Bridget and Simon are wonderful I loved how they take th
Princess under cover
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall a good read. Would I read it again? Likely not.

The Good:

Hero is great, even tho he's too much of a smart ass to begin with. Nothing but sexual innuendos on the brain. I've never liked those kinds of smart asses, not in real life and I certainly don't like seeing them in my "escape life." But the Hero grows and shows how great he is, but that's also sort of an issue, see below.

The Mixed.

There is actual story. I was sort of imagining this to be sex every other page, but there's actually no
Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author.

She grew up in Boston with five older brothers and spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor before switching to a more family-friendly career.

Penelope lives for reading books in the new adult genre, coffee and hanging out with her friends and family on weekends.

She is the proud mother of a beau
“I need you more than I’m afraid of everything else that comes with loving you.” 5 likes
“You were on the fucking beach in my bikini with him. I just assumed something was going on.” Her eyes widened. “Your bikini?” Perhaps it was a Freudian slip, but I owned up to it. “Yes. My fucking bikini.” In that moment, it was like my inhibitions just snapped. Running my thumb along the slightly burned skin below her neck, I said exactly what I was thinking. “It’s my bikini because every inch of the body inside of it belongs to me, whether you want that to be the case or not. I know how that struggle feels because it’s no different for me. As much as I would give anything to want someone else right now, my body only wants you. And quite frankly, Bridget, it’s not going to rest until it has you.” 5 likes