Start by marking “Gathered Up (Portland Heat, #4-6)” as Want to Read:
Gathered Up (Portland Heat, #4-6)

Gathered Up

(Portland Heat #4-6)

It’s no secret that Portland, Oregon, has some of best restaurants, shops, and cafés in the country. But it’s the hard-working men who serve it all up that keep us coming back for more . . .

KNIT TIGHT
Brady is famous for his java-topping flair. Evren is the sexy nephew of Brady’s sweetest customer, the owner of the yarn shop down the street. There’s something hot brewing be
ebook
Published December 5th 2017 by Lyrical Shine

Andrea
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt, novella, romance
02/19: on sale for 73cents (!!!!) on amazon.de

Really cute, sweet stories about loveable characters, each with a unique set of baggage.

Knit Tight: 3 stars
Couple finds together while both are working through some family issues and learn that relying on others is not a weakness.

Wrapped Together: 5 stars
My favorite story in the collection! Long-time frenemies finally give in to the attraction they've been fighting for years. They were such an adorable bickering couple. Added bonus: one of them is a
Daisy
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Since these are 3 seperate stories I’ll review them seperately.

Knit Tight: 3 stars

I liked quite a few things, a Turkish character, the knitting theme. Annabeth Albert is also quite good at writing characters with specific tastes in bed, meaning they don’t like everything, which makes them more real. The epilogue was sweet.

I however did not like Ev’s prejeduices about bisexuals. But there was the fact that I think the author brought up these prejudices for that very reason, cause there are so m
Ani Rid
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ich mag den Schreibstil und die Charaktere, aber eigentlich ist mir in jede GEschichte "zu viel" verpackt das zwar wichtig ist, das aber einfach untergeht ... bisschen schade, aber trotzdem eine Leseempfehlung.
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Reviewed separately
Penumbra
Gathered Up is a set of three books from the ‘Portland Heat’ series. The books include:

Knit Tight – Book 4 - 3 Stars
Wrapped Together – Book 5 - 2 Stars
Danced Close – Book 6 - 3 Stars

(view spoiler)
ButtonsMom2003
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed the books in this set as they were released. Below are my reviews for each of them.

**Knit Tight**
5 stars
This book stirred up my emotions and just about broke my heart in places. That’s about the highest praise that I can give a book. I know not everyone likes an emotional read but they are my favorite kind of story.

Knit Tight is told in first person POV by Brady. Brady is a barista who works hard and is trying to keep his family together. When his mother and step-father were killed in
Shelley Chastagner
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Knit Tight 5 stars
This fourth book in the Portland Heat series is fantastic! It is full of real emotion and struggle, but joy, kindness and mostly love. Brady has so much on his plate, too much to carry on his own. Evren impresses me with is caring. He effortlessly gives. He has a hard time accepting Brady's support. He too is overwhelmed with too much to deal with while caring for his ailing aunt. I like watching Ev go from being so closed off to embracing a family. The ending is divine.
Wrappe
Beth
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming, emotional stories of acceptance

Three different stories revolving around various forms of acceptance of other people, their worries, their struggles and their needs. All with a common theme of how finding the person who loves and accepts you for who you are and what you need leads to your HEA.

Books 1 and 2 inspire some strong emotions, something I find Albert is quite good at. Be prepared for that “nearly in tears sore throat” or outright tears. Book three didn’t impact me quite tha
Norelle
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: not-finished
282 lpp and i'm out.
Trīs storiji. Puslīdz normāls bija #2.
#1 - kinky adītājs ar stulbu loģiku. Vienīgā daļa, kas te bija emocionāla, bija par tanti, kurai vēzis. Bet Ev...just ughhh... #gavinlogic. Adīšanas blogeris. Labi, ka baristu nesēja ar adītām šallēm pie gultas :D.
#2 bija xmasīgi un tas pāris man kaut cik patika :) They were hot.
un #3... well..no. Neiedziļinoties. Just not for me.
Tena
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
All good stories here, but my favorite is Wrapped Together. Hollis and Sawyer, once they finally give in to their years-long attraction, are perfect together. There is just something romantic about unrequited love getting it's chance. Plus, they're a little bit spicy in the bedroom.
AJ
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🌈

I just loved this book 📖 - just about everything she’s written. Very interesting story line and characters. Loved the happy ending. I did get a little sappy, when they both thought 💭 it wasn’t going to work. Kendall and Todd were made for each other 👥🥰
Sara
Feb 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute stories

Each of the three stories were very, very cute. Low angst and all the happy sighs. A steal at $.99 for three books!
GlamLawyer
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book got better from one part to the next. Loved the last story the most.
Mark Stine
May 15, 2018
Aubrey
Jul 11, 2018
Heather
Note to self: Do not buy. Own individually.
Myllady
Jul 04, 2018
lynda cannon
Dec 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Dear Ruth (2017 Advent Calendar Daily - Stocking Stuffers)
  • Foxglove Copse (Porthkennack, #5)
  • Slay Ride
  • Broke Deep (Porthkennack, #3)
  • Back to You
  • Magic & Mayhem: Fiction and Essays Celebrating LGBTQA Romance
  • The Half Wolf
  • The Next One Will Kill You (Angus Green, #1)
  • Deacon's Law (Heroes, #3)
  • House of Cards (Porthkennack, #4)
  • Last Couple in Hell (Green Men #2)
  • Preacher, Prophet, Beast (Tyack & Frayne #7)
  • Glass Tidings
  • Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)
  • The Mercenaries of the Stolen Moon (Tales of the High Court #4)
  • Not Just For Christmas
  • Must Like Spinach
  • Slow Bloom (Slow Bloom #1)
Frequent tweeter, professional grammar nerd, and obsessive reader, Annabeth Albert is also a Pacific Northwest romance writer in a variety of subgenres.

Emotionally complex, sexy, and funny stories are her favorites both to read and to write. In between searching out dark heroes to redeem, she works a rewarding day job and wrangles two toddlers.

Portland Heat (6 books)
  • Served Hot (Portland Heat, #1)
  • Baked Fresh (Portland Heat, #2)
  • Delivered Fast (Portland Heat, #3)
  • Knit Tight (Portland Heat, #4)
  • Wrapped Together (Portland Heat, #5)
  • Danced Close (Portland Heat, #6)