Start by marking “Olympian Confessions: Hera” as Want to Read:
Olympian Confessions: Hera

Olympian Confessions: Hera

Some might view Olympus as the glittering palace of the Gods, but Hera sees it for what it truly is: a prison. After being tricked into a marriage she didn't want, with a God she didn't love, Hera is now the Queen of Olympus. In order to protect those she loves, she must find a way to become a shield between others and the volatile fury of her new husband.
Zeus is the King
ebook
Published July 21st 2017 by Tychis Media

To ask other readers questions about Olympian Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Olympian Confessions

Kelsey Larsen
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was a beta reader for this book and I absolutely loved it.

Kinsella is a very talented writer with a gift for taking stories that seem remote and unrelatable, and turning them into something touching and truly human.

Olympian Confessions: Hera in unconventional and highly welcome interpretation of the story of the Queen of Olympus. Too often Hera is portrayed as a jealous, vindictive character and I am so happy to see that Kinsella continues the trend she set in Hades & Persephone, taking we
A.P. Mobley
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It's very unique, one that doesn't necessarily fit into the plot structures that most modern stories do. It felt more like I was reading a classic literary novel rather than something modern, as if I were reading a text written by Hera herself which was later translated into English.

It's a story about a strong woman/goddess who perseveres through horrible circumstances. Although Hera is physically strong, being a powerful immortal goddess, her true strength lies in the strength
MJ
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to have been a beta reader for this book! Hera is a wonderful and emotional story about female inner strength and empowerment, beautifully told through a well known myth and it's characters. What I love most about this book is the authors ability to realistically portray and bring attention to important issues that many women have faced, and still encounter in today's society Definitely recommend! :)
Spark
Mar 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I wanted so badly to absolutely love this book. I love Hera so much, and it is a breath of fresh air to see her as the good guy for once. I've always thought of Zeus as a villain, but not as a three-year old in an adult body. I know this is her interpretation, so I don't want to gripe too much, but it was hard to see nuanced characters from the myth turned so black and white.
Anna Simpson