Start by marking “If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series, #3)

If Memory Serves

(The Blessed Trinity Series #3)

Bestselling author Griggs presents a thrilling new novel filled with scandalous secrets, impossible choices, and supreme tests of faith, in this culmination of her superb Blessed Trinity series.
Published October 1st 2008 by Dafina

To ask other readers questions about If Memory Serves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If Memory Serves

Start your review of If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series, #3)
Adrienna
Dec 24, 2008 rated it it was ok
Vanessa Davis Griggs takes the reader inside of each character, or to find yourself in their situations to better understand what they do. In this book, we are getting more insight on Charity split personality comes out after a tragedic accident happened in her childhood. Sapphire assumed she was molested, but this was not the case at all. I am happy not to read about this again in a book since most writers go there as their tragedy as a young adult woman.

Waiting to see how prayer works for Joh
Nandi Crawford
Sep 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those who've been following Ms Griggs books; or those looking for some great stories.
I noticed on one of the book sites that someone already had a copy of this book, and I was trying to find out some more info, but couldn't; When I went into Walmart today, I found a copy of the book, and had to buy it, took it to the hairdressers house and I read it within hours. It was that good. For those of you who have been reading Ms Griggs books either with the Blessed Trinity series or the series before that, which coincidentally, tends to link up with each other. I been reading her works ...more
Diane Rembert
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is the true definition of walking by faith, not by sight! Pastor Landis and his wife are faced with many difficult challenges in this book, but they just keep pressing on. Memory has decided to stop running and face her past.
I have recommended this series to those who need a fresh anointing, because the author has a word for us all. Mrs. Griggs is blessed with a pen and paper, and I can't stop reading her work. On to Practicing What You Preach!
Barbara Young
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pastor Landris kept his Faith even doing the good times and the bad times and he never gave up regardless of what was happening in his life.
Truly a man of God and I love reading her work because it contains the WORD in every novel and I can't wait to move onto "Practicing What You Preach*.
I kind of got tired of reading about Memory and the necklace.
Lillie Williams
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book. Vanessa Griggs is a very good writer.
Sarita Napoleon-Mills
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome reading. I was not disappointed. On to book #4, I can’t wait.
Christina
Jun 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was our book club book for May. I had never heard of the book or author and did not like it in the beginning. I did not understand where all these new characters being introduced came from, what the point was by introducing them in the fashion they were introduced or having them in the book in the first place. Then I went to the author's website and realized that this was the last book in a series, all these characters were introduced previously and she is wrapping the end all conclusion to ...more
Danielle  Emily
May 22, 2019 rated it liked it
(3.75 stars)
Vanessa Davis Griggs' if Memory Servers is the third in the Blessed Triniity Series , Is the story of a dying women who desire is to find her daughter, Memory before she passes to the next life.

The characters are all well written , Lina seems to act as a main character. She is a very polite person. Memory is the shady title character , who is reinforced as being this several times. So often that, its too much, explaining along with showing through Memory's actions.

The plot is engag
Janice Dick
When I found this audio book, I didn't realize it was #3 in a series. I had been thoroughly confused by the multitude of characters that were thrown together without introduction, and now I know why. However, even in a series, characters should be clarified for those who haven't read the previous stories.

While the book carries a strong moral and spiritual theme, I did not find it appealing. Since it was in audio form, I listened to the end, but I found the story to be quite disjointed, and the
Katie
Apr 29, 2011 rated it did not like it
This book was aweful. There's no other way to describe it. The story could have been intriguing. But the author is a horrible writer. The book was cluttered with too many characters and too many story lines and they never came together like I thought they would. I will never read another novel by Vanessa Davis Griggs.
Cathy
May 09, 2012 added it
This was the first of her books that I read. It captured my attention from the first page. Of course I wanted to know more. Like how and why Memory was the way she was and how they all got to this point. This series has helped me in my own spiritual walk.
Janecia
Feb 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, Vanessa Davis Griggs is my favorite author!!! Every book I read/listen to is just awesome and so inspiring. This book was absolutely wonderful. It teaches a great lesson on "Faith"!! I will definately be reading and/or listening to all of her books.
Dee Stewart
Jun 25, 2008 rated it liked it
i am reviewing this book for Romantic Times so I have to wait before I disclose the rating
Wanda
Jun 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another good read by Vanessa Davis Griggs! I love the way she keeps you involved with each character in the
story. I really like how she introduce new characters in her next books!
Kianaw
Mar 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Very rarely do I give books four or five stars, but this book is truly deserving of them. The characters are multidimensional, and the plot is thick. I did not want to put this book down.
Katina Oliver
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Awesome

This series is absolutely amazing and life changing. I can't wait to get started on the next. Practicing what you preach, I am ready.

D Bobo
Nov 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
great book, can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Arlena
Wonderful Read
Ena Torres Almonte
Mystery, suspense, forgiveness, love ... it has it all!
Loria
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the way Mrs Griggs incorporate the scriptures in to her writng.....I am reading the blessed trinity series
Elaine
Jun 15, 2009 added it
Book 3 in the Blessed Trinity trilogy
Camille
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-read
This book was rather good, a lot of intrigued. I was upset by all of the deaths though. If I had not read the book out of order I would have seriously been upset.
Tasha
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I vaguely remember reading the other 2 books in the series many years ago and this book made me want to re-read them. To me, that's a sign of good writing.
Suzette Salmon
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely good, clean reading. However, you just might want to start with the first book in the series.
Genelle

• The Replacement Wife
  • If Your Wife Only Knew
  • The Outside Child
  • The Favorite Son
  • My Married Boyfriend (Love & Revenge)
  • Above the Bay of Angels
  • Finding Mrs. Wright
  • Pretty Girls in the VIP
  • Hollywood Park
  • Note to Self: Inspiring Figures Write to the Young People they Once Were
  • More Than Pretty: Doing the Soul Work that Uncovers Your True Beauty
  • Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
  • What's His Is Mine
  • Boaz Brown (Boaz Brown, #1)
  • Coconut Layer Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #25)
Vanessa Davis Griggs is the author of novels: DESTINY UNLIMITED, THE ROSE OF JERICHO, PROMISES BEYOND JORDAN, WINGS OF GRACE, BLESSED TRINITY, STRONGHOLDS, IF MEMORY SERVES and PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH, GOODNESS AND MERCY, THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT, RAY OF HOPE,, REDEEMING WATERS, FOREVER SOUL TIES, THE OTHER SIDE OF GOODNESS, THE OTHER SIDE OF DARE, THE OTHER SIDE OF DIVINE, STEELY GRAY and COUNTL ...more

The Blessed Trinity Series (9 books)
  • Blessed Trinity
  • Strongholds
  • Practicing What You Preach (The Blessed Trinity Series, #4)
  • Goodness and Mercy (Blessed Trinity)
  • The Truth Is The Light (The Blessed Trinity Series, #6)
  • The Other Side of Goodness