Start by marking “Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human in Asiago: The Missing Chapter” as Want to Read:
Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human in Asiago: The Missing Chapter

Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human in Asiago: The Missing Chapter

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
Three Weeks a Human in Asiago, the missing chapter from the memoir—Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human—published in May 2017, is the dearest to me. Because I was in a good mood, I added all the other witty stories that happened in those ten years.
You could read them even if you didn’t manage to get hold of the narrative I am referring to. However, this short work is a
Published June 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human in Asiago, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human in Asiago

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human in Asiago: The Missing Chapter
Cornelius Anderson
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this when it came out as I was curious to know the good part of the memoir set in Italy. I wondered why it was missing. Now I know, and I agree with the author’s reason to leave it out. Anyway, I bought Humans Cursed by Geography, and it gathers both plus Oranges at Christmas in a Communist Country.
I smiled a lot and I really enjoyed it this short addition to Ten Years in Italy, Three Weeks a Human.
As I said, a movie would be amazing.
Adina L
Paul Spadoni
Jan 23, 2019
Dela Iovan
Oct 24, 2020
Cristina G. was born and raised during a very oppressive communist regime.
Being the eleventh child (and a seventh daughter) of a farmer, Cristina thought her life path was sealed until she read “Les Misérables” by Victor Hugo and dreamed of being a writer.
Cristina writes because she has a lot to say.
If you like her stories, hit follow on amazon.com/author/cristinag and here, connect with her on

News & Interviews