Start by marking “Legal: An MFM Menage Romance” as Want to Read:
Legal: An MFM Menage Romance

Legal: An MFM Menage Romance

Natalie should be off limits, but anything that walks through the door of my office is mine. I don't care what her old man says. She's ours!

Natalie

Dumped. Jobless. Fresh out of college and all my plans shot to hell. I hate going to my dad to ask for a job at his law office, but what can I do?

Then I realized who I was interviewing with. Gavin Ross. The man who's fille
Published June 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Legal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legal

Start your review of Legal: An MFM Menage Romance
PointedlyBlunt
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Natalie’s ex-boyfriend has just moved out of their shared apartment, leaving her in a bind to make rent. Thankfully, she has a rich father that happens to run his own law firm to secure her an interview as a legal assistant. To Natalie’s delight, she learns she’ll be working for her dad’s friend and her longtime crush, Gavin Ross. I’d like to say this is where their romance commences, but that’d be a lie.

Look, I like erotica. Not all of the time, but it “gets the job done”. Not to get too person
Lady Elizabeth
Jun 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.

I want to support new authors so I got this book on KU and read it there, even after reading it in the ARC version. It's a small little thing but anything is good to help new authors.

Kara wrote a good steamy erotic story, there is no doubt in my mind about that. She also is probably going to get even better, so watch out.

Natalie need a job A-S-A-P because her douch of an ex left her and she has to pay rent. So tries for a PA job at her
SBee Reviews
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars.

She had a body built for HIS sin!

I received an Advance Reader Copy for Legal written by Kara Owen and voluntarily reviewed this book. This is my first read from this author, and I enjoyed this sexy little bite of a story! Natalie Thomas needs a job because she can no longer afford her apartment…and the relationship that she thought she was in just ended suddenly. But Natalie is fiercely independent, and, only as a last resort, she applies to her father’s firm, b
Roxs Reads
I love to read and always support authors with a review to support their work. I volunteered to read this novella to support a new author, Kara Owen.

As far as steamy, hot sex scenes go, Kara nailed it. I'm partial to naughty assistants and their hot as hell bosses, so she had be hooked from the beginning. Kara wastes no time introducing our main characters to each other, intimately, and lawyer Gavin wastes no time introducing his new legal assistant Natalie to the dress code and rules of the off
Mary   Getz
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC. BRAVO ! 😍 THE BIG BADBOY ALPHA LAWYER AND HOT SEXY FEISTY NAUGHTY BOSS'S DAUGHTER
I LOVE THIS STORY , The strong structure storyline and well developed characters and supporting characters brilliant exquisitely well written . The story is drama hilarious rom-com emotional rollar coaster captivating sizzling chemistry hot streamy explosives sex captivating from start to finish 💋 💖 .
Natalie Thomas , is the daughter of Roger Thomas , he is one of the managing partner in the largest Lawyer Firm
Laila Viking
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is going to be one of the shortest reviews I have written. This is because the book is just it!
It was an amazing read. I loved it. It is very well written. The storyline is fantastic.
It is an MFM so you have to expect some very hot and steamy scenes. And you get them!
Natalie knows Gavin and has been having a crush on him for a while. He becomes her boss and from then everything changes because she is off limit but can they keep it that way.
This office MFM story has some twists and that make
Viper Spaulding
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natalie needs a job, so she interviews at her dad's law firm. She's had a long-term crush on one of the firm's associates, Gavin, and finds herself in the middle of a very steamy, very suggestive interview with not only him, but his younger protege, Craig. Once she gets the job, it's all about learning the various job ... ahem ... "duties," and she's more than happy to oblige. There's a bit of tension because Gavin is willing to share her with Craig to a point, he's very possessive of her and ne ...more
Gladys
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Legal by Kara Owen is a hot, quick read. Natalie is fresh out of college and gets a job at her Father's Law Firm. Once there she's shocked to discover that she will not only be working for the sexy older man she's always had a crush on but also his sexy Jr. partner. Gavin and Craig are going to show Natalie a long standing tradition at the firm but after that Gavin wants her all for himself. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book. ...more
Nicole Johnson
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Legal is a filthy, smutty erotic romance about Natalie who falls for her boss. Natalie and Gavin are hot, kinky, and their chemistry is through the roof. I enjoyed reading their sexy scenes. Besides the hot sex, there is a brief build up of tension between them that I found upped the heat level once they consummated their relationship. I loved this book and look forward to more from this author.

I read an arc of this willingly. Legal is available for purchase now!
Laure
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natalie broke up with her boyfriend, and she desperately needs a job if she wants to keep her apartment. She applies at her father's law firm and is thrilled to get an interview. When she arrives for the interview she finds out that she will be interviewing for a job with Gavin, her father's friend and protege, also the man she has had a crush on for years. Whew, panty melting hot office menage, fantastic.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book.
 Elektra | My Trending Books
I have read many new adult books some good some not so good but this one I found surprisingly good. I loved the build up in their relationship it made the sexy scenes even hotter when they happened! I would love more of the sexy scenes though. It was 80% build up and the rest you know. Saying that though it was nice to actually get involved with the story rather than bam, yam end. So, if you like a story with hotness then the book is for you!

mytrendingbooks.blogspot.com
Modern
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book rated more around 3.5. This was a short book, fast paced read. It was hot and sexy. Only question I had was what the deal was with Natalie's dad? He was painted as being all knowing and participated in this "practice" but was ok with Natalie being involved? Anyway, regardless of that, I loved the dual POV's and the chemistry was hot! ...more
Leanne Bryson
Jul 14, 2017 rated it liked it
**I am voluntarily reviewing an Advanced Readers Copy of this book**
Great job by a new author, Kara Owens. Although, I don't consider this book a straight ménage because of the relationship that develops between Gavin and Natalie, adding Craig to the mix was fun. I'd love to know how Gavin and Natalie worked out. Overall, a great bedtime story!!
Anett Simonsen
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holy **** – this was a steamy book, good thing I was home alone when I read this one. Need a fan a couple of time. This book was steamy, hot and sizzling.
Great quick read
I received an ARC and I am leaving a voluntary review, but everything I write is my own opinion.
Esther Alayeto
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A quick, hot read. Fast paced but well written and developed. Gavin and Natalie are wonderful characters with great chemistry and hot and steamy scenes. Adding Craig to the mix was really hot but I really like Gavin's possessiveness.
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.
Michelle
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Kinda sexy but it didn't feel like a romance at all. Some parts just seemed creepy (her dad and the hero had a threesome with secretary, her dad is still married to her mom, yuck).
***I decided to review an ARC of this book.***
Amy Miller
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
The story was good, but I felt the ending was left up in the air. I wanted more, more info on this three and where they were headed
Eva Wade
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a dirty sexy law book. definatly had steem coming outta my tablet with this one. first book i've read by this author and i would read more.
Tianna
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly smutty and delicious! It's a quick read that you will want to devour. Not you typical ménage romance either. This story is worth the read and is one for the books! ...more
Pat
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a delicious hot and steamy read! I absolutely loved the chemistry between Natalie and Gavin which was off the charts!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
SouthernAngel
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
A filthy, smutty erotic romance with an interesting story-line.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you're a fan of short and dirty MFM ménage stories with dominant and demanding heroes, then Legal by Kara Owen is the book for you.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book.
Tara
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a voluntary ARC reader for this book. Hot, steamy, sexy short story. Two men, one woman, hot and steamy office liaisons. Good for a quick read to turn your temperature up!
Lene Norway
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Hot and sexy!

I received an ARC and I am leaving a voluntary review. I loved this debut novel by Kara Owen, and look forward to reading the next one.

If you enjoy your read with a strong beautiful young woman and two handsome sexy alpha males, you'll love this one.

It's a well written and intriguing story. I'm impressed by the plot development and I especially like the chemistry between Natalie and Gavin.
Jessica Figueroa
Hot and steamy

This story was every fantasy rolled in one. You have the office romance, the older man fantasy, sleeping with the boss fantasy, and the alpha male dominant fantasy. Hot and steamy, I want more.
Emma
rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2017
Amber
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book
4 yes sir stars!
Well that was different... in a good way, I'm a sucker for short Dirty never gonna happen in a million years insta love did I mention Dirty? Story's and Legal fit the description to a T, I loved it couldn't put it down Kara Owen has officially been added to my much read list! can't wait to read more
Julie Bloch
rated it did not like it
Jun 21, 2017
CAROLE RIDDELL
Jun 23, 2017

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...