Start by marking “The Time in Between (Magdalene, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Time in Between (Magdalene, #3)

The Time in Between (Magdalene #3)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  6,674 Ratings  ·  751 Reviews
After a painful loss, Cady Moreland is coming to Magdalene to start the next chapter of her life. A chapter that began eighteen years ago but had a heartbreaking ending. The time in between was full of family and friendship, but Cady could never get the man she fell in love with all those years ago out of her heart.

Coert Yeager has learned to live without the girl who ente
Published August 29th 2017 by Kristen Ashley

To ask other readers questions about The Time in Between, please sign up.
Amy It's mentioned in The Will that Coert's a Denver transplant - Jake mentioned something about how there's only two reasons a man would up and leave his…moreIt's mentioned in The Will that Coert's a Denver transplant - Jake mentioned something about how there's only two reasons a man would up and leave his hometown and good job to start fresh: running from tragedy/life fucked him up, or a woman did. And for Coert, he left 15 tears ago because of a woman. He was a sheriff or something back in Denver too so maybe a careful reader of the Rock Chick or Colorado Mountain series might recall who he is.(less)
Beth I just got her newsletter and it says it will release on the 29th of August

Christy
5 stars!!!

photo 20479703_10104041598136808_2134311867875037796_n_zpsizopmb4c.jpg

This is one of the best Kristen Ashley books I’ve read in a while. It had that same enchanting quality as some of her older reads that I love so much. The Time in Between is a stunning second chance romance that pulled right on my heartstrings.
Maybe this could be a new chapter.

Cady Moreland makes the decision to move to Magdaline. She does that because she needs a fresh start. She also does that, because the love of her life is there. Coert Yeager is the sheriff of Magdaline.
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
FELL ASLEEP @ 67%

Oh boy...

I hadn’t read a KA book in ages and, I have to say, nostalgia hit me hard when I started reading this book. I missed her writing, missed her “laters”, “mouth touchings”, “grinning at the boots”, her ridiculously long nonsensical sentences.

Don’t believe me?

Read this:

“I had not allowed myself to think anything about Janie’s mother because I had not allowed myself to think I had the right to think anything about Janie’s mom.”

Or this:

“When I told you before you shou
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Together we flew and together we drifted down to earth, to his bed, his room, this world, this life. Ending still with Coert and me. Yes, it was glorious.

photo TTIB_TeasersRDL_zpsbntswufy.jpg

Readers get ready to be swept away by another epic romance delivered in Kristen Ashley’s signature style. This woman knows how to create some of the best alpha males in the adult contemporary genre. The third installment of the ”Magdalene” series is a second chance romance between two amazi
Krystal
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.10

Gosh when i first started this book i felt like it was vintage KA. The first 50% I just devoured. Then for some reason it started to fall off a bit. I guess I was waiting for this crazy conflict that never happened. I started to skim slightly until about 90% where she ties it all together. There are so many mixed reviews that I would encourage you to read it for yourself.

ps: (view spoiler)

Cady
Jessi
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
PAUSED AT 55%

Le sigh. Maybe I'm just in the wrong mood or my patience just isn't what it used to be. I loved and I mean LOVED the first half. It was emotional and angsty and so good. But then the second half was beginning to feel like running into a brick wall after you were just picking up steam for your run. I was just bored. I was struggling with keeping engaged and connected to the story, no matter how much I adored Cady and Coert.

Perhaps I'll give it a go again when I'm in a more forgiving
Mo
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was ok

Won't take too long with this review. Don't want to give anything away ... oh, wait, there is nothing to give away. Talk about being bored out of my fucking tree. I found it clichéd, repetitive, boring ... did I already say boring. First half might have been interesting enough. Found Cady a bit of a doormat. Coert didn't really appeal to me at all. Very disappointed, overall.

Will I give up on KA? Not sure. I am sure some of you who read it will love catching up with some of the Denver c
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.75 stars!

“Promise, Cady. Stick with me, no matter what.”

Kristen Ashley is BACK! This book is just like her old ones, full of magic and romance that digs its way into your heart!

The Time in Between is the story of Cady and Coert, two people who were in love eighteen years before, but lies and bad circumstances came between them and broke them apart. Now, years later, Cady’s husband has died, and he stipulated when he died that Cady had to move to Maine in order to reconnect with two men i
Leonor
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: asshole-hero
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤5 INTENSE Stars ❤

This is by far one of my favorite series from Kristen Ashley.It's really funny but this happens almost with all her books but what should I say her books are so unique that you can't stop yourself from falling in love.

"He just knew he never wanted to move from that spot in that position staring down in those green eyes with her fingers wrapped around his for the rest of his life."

The Time In Between was such a beautiful story,I was hooked from the beginning and I had so many fe
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

-I wouldn’t be here … if I wasn’t all in, if I didn’t still love you. You said you still loved me too. So we have that. We hold on to it. And we ride these rapids until I can get us to safety. You with me?
-I’m with you.

There’s a trope in romance that seems to get me every time : Second Chance At Love.
There is something about rekindled lovers that pushes all my buttons, will it be a long time awaited reunion, or an unexpected and rocky confrontation? Can there be better love th
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Weekend is almost here - and we have a new release giveaway on FB and The Time in Between is one of the books you could win here is the link...

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

Kristen Ashley is one of the ONLY authors that delivers again and again. WHATEVER book/genre she writes I can be assured that I'll enjoy it. It's rare to find an author that is this versatile, talented, and has such a unique voice that it will NEVER ge
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
5 I Love This Series Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Yup, This series works for me. I was on board from the start with The Will. It had a rocky acceptance with many as it was more interpersonal rather than KA's usual action . Also, her main character, Josie was like nothing before. Then came Soaring and that just took off. KA continued to focus on mistakes people make, rash decisions...heartbreaking ones... and then the recovery to get to the other side.

With The Time in Between, she lays it all out
Jennifer Kyle
"I met Coert Yeager at age twenty-three. And he’d ruined me for all other men in all ways.”

I truly enjoyed the first half of the story (4.5 Stars) as this second chance romance works out very sweetly. Kristen Ashley perfectly wrapped up all of what happened in the past between Cady and Coert.

“Promise, Cady. Stick with me, no matter what.”

description

Then the second half of the story happened and I was bored out of my mind. For me it was like a 2 Stars or less simply for my sheer utter boredom.

Truthfu
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Our Paradise' Stars!

Every time I finish a book by Kristen Ashley I am left with the same feeling: pure happiness. I am left with a HUGE smile on my face because this woman satisfies all my romance expectations. The Time in Between was the perfect story to end this emotional series. Trust me, you don’t want to miss this one.

So, The Time in Between is the third and final installment in the Magdalene series and what better way to end it than with a second chance romance? Cady Moreland and Coert
Stacey is Sassy
Surviving The Time in Between

I feel a little guilty as I type this…it’s Father’s Day. I’m typing as I tell myself it’s OK because I’m letting him have a huge sleep in. See, I’m being nice. But, there’s this little part of me that feels guilty because I can’t think about Father’s Day because I just experienced MAGIC. Poor hubby, I’ve tried to show him how much I appreciate him for being the best husband and father to our children but Father’s Day should NOT be anywhere close to a Kristen Ashley r
NMmomof4
2.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: Well... I think I did it again! I was so darn anxious to read this book that I set my expectations too high. I was hoping that it would get me out of my funk of mediocre book ratings and that I'd love it, but sadly that didn't happen. I got emotional, and I cried -- but something big was missing here. I actually normally quite enjoy the jerk Hs and the unrequited/tortured love feelings I got here, BUT it was missing the good grovel needed to make it all ok! It was lik
Aisling Zena

I actually mostly enjoyed this one. If you've ever read Kristen Ashley then you know more or less what you're gonna get and you definitely get it in this one. The problem is KA even in a new "area" keeps repeating herself.

description

For me the "bad" bits are mostly the fact that she continually connects everyone new with absolutely everyone "old" from her previous books. And for anyone that hasn't read her other series, I would imagine it's confusing. I really didn't need to revisit the Rock Chic
Elizabeth
"We had a version of paradise, but this here? This is the real thing."
description

The Time in Between is the third book in the Magdalene Series and it can be read as a stand-alone. In this third book, KA offers a second chance romance that spans the lives of two individual that fell in love in some difficult circumstances, were separated for years and then brought back together to make things right.

Cady met Coert when she was a young adult. As she was just starting out her life, she struggled to pull away
Bev
I don’t even know where to start! After loving The Will and Soaring I‘m so disappointed with this one. My brain is scrambled and fried after slogging my way through this book. It was hard going, the disjointed filler got so bad I found myself going cross eyed trying to make sense of the nonsensical rambling, and at times even zoning out. My head still hurts and I’m sure my review is going to reflect this 🤕

We have:

* Coert - an alpha hero who is really just a total dick. (view spoiler)
Aestas Book Blog

He finally looked into her eyes. “I loved you and I made you live a hell.”
“I loved you and I was happy to be in that hell if you were there with me.”

Kristen Ashley is truly the queen of Alpha romance and she's back with this absolutely gorgeous, heart-warming, and fulfilling second chance romance! I read it in one sitting and loved it!! The hero and heroine reconnect 18 years after being torn apart and OMG their reunion was EPIC!! Holy freaking FEELS!! But the very best part about reading a
Blacky *Romance Addict*
First half is 4 stars but the second half bored me to tears so it's 3 overall.
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Contemporary Romance
Series : - 3rd in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author? - Yes
Rating - 2

★Review★

Hmm, I really really wanted to love this. I did. But I just could not.

I find more and more, that KA loves to put her heroines up on p
Gi's Spot Reviews
Well, seems I'm yet again the odd woman out, since most of my friends seemed to love this one, but, Oh man, I can't believe how disappointed I am right now....

This is one of my fav KA series, and I had such high expectations for The Time in Between from the moment it was announced, but Coert and Cady's just let me down in a big way.

Coert turned out to be a major asshole, yes, KA's Hs, always have some jerk moments, but this one... Lord, I just couldn't forgive him, specially because of his mean
Aug 29, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is the worst KA book I've read. It was slow and boring. The flashbacks to their past showed us nothing. I never read how they fell in love in the past. In the present it was slow going then near the half way mark they kiss and make up and the rest of the book was boring filler with far too much sickly sweet 'i love you's' and sickening replies of 'love you more'. I didn't feel like I was reading a KA book with the soppy dialogue.

Coert isn't alpha male and Cady is a doormat. The story was al
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
I'm thrilled to be reading, but I am so NOT ready to leave Magdalene! I hate that the series is ending....
Stephanie
Recommended to Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ by: Lady Heather

* * * * * * * Review Contains Spoilers * * * * * * *

photo 5ae020b0bd3ce802ee52bdb758d240be_zpsvpc0wnc6.jpg

3 Second Chance Stars!!

Cady and Coert’s story begins in Denver eighteen years earlier. Their attraction was instant, mutual, and it didn’t take long before they were in love. Cady’s home life was a sad lonely existence; she’s unappreciated and generally ignored unless it’s to tell her what a failure she is, mainly by her cold unfeeling mother and brother…her father just kinda tows the line. Problem is Cady doesn’t want the life her parents
Lyndy Ann ♫
DNF @48%

This started off badly for me and it just got worse, anyone who knows me well knows that I HATE present/past jumps and the first 17% was this alone.

I found Cady's family situation weird with Patrick.

Cady was weak "Everyone hates me blah blah blah" after she finds out the truth about Coert she goes and marries a millionaire within weeks BUT not to be his wife to be his missing daughter = SEE WIERD.

Coert what an asshole = GROW A PAIR.

The story is long winded only halfway in a WEEK and one
Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews
What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday. Just perfect.

Nothing makes me happier than a good old fashioned second chance romance, and when it comes from one of my favorite authors… well, color me ecstatic!

The Time in Between is love and heart ache wrapped in misunderstanding and forgiveness. A love that began in youth, ended in a tragically emotional betrayal and will reconcile with adult minds and mature hearts.

I felt so much for both characters. The heartache is dripping from each page. I want
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, favorites

I sorely missed the small, quaint town of Magdalene and I could not wait to revisit despite knowing The Time in Between would mark the end of this beloved series. With great anticipation, I entered into Coert and Cady's world.

And it was exquisite.

Once again Kristen Ashley proved she is not only the Queen of all Alpha romances but the sovereign of second chance love stories. No one can break hearts and mend shattered souls like KA.

No one.

And while experiencing this couple's sublime yet bitte
Turning Pages At ...: The Time in Between (Magdalene #3) by Kristen Ashley 50 34 Sep 07, 2017 05:36AM
  • Fathomless
  • Delectable (Neighbor from Hell, #9)
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • Dignity (The Breaking Point, #2)
  • Curtain Call (CageVec Security, #1)
  • Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay, #1)
  • Until Sage (Until Him, #2)
  • Covered (Trent Brothers, #3)
  • Thoroughly Whipped
  • Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Untitled (Exodus End, #5)
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a
More about Kristen Ashley

Magdalene (3 books)
  • The Will (Magdalene, #1)
  • Soaring (Magdalene, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“He finally looked into her eyes. “I loved you and I made you live a hell.”
“I loved you and I was happy to be in that hell if you were there with me.”
3 likes
“Well, they’re right,” I told her. “But do you know how lovely you are?” She looked confused. “Do you mean pretty?” “Yes, but in a way where I can see it.” I lifted a hand and touched a finger to her heart. “And I can feel it because you’re pretty inside too.” She seemed to marvel at that. “No one ever told me I was pretty inside.” “Well, you are and don’t ever stop being that way because it really doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside. It only matters how you are on the inside.” 2 likes