Start by marking “Forsaken World: Rite of Passage (Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Forsaken World: Rite of Passage (Book 3)

Forsaken World: Rite of Passage

(Forsaken World #3)

In this Forsaken World, human kind is on the brink of total extinction. The parents of Lance and Ian have made it to the mainland, and must begin the harsh overland journey to their children. Johnathan, Sandy, and the others are unprepared for the expedition ahead. They must gather supplies and fight for every mile toward the cabin. With the Stinkers evolving and becoming ...more
Published June 15th 2017 by A-Poc Press llc

Kristie hunter
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wait longingly for each book of this series

I love all of Thomas A Watson's works. He drags you into the characters lives as if you were with friends. All of his series are great in their right but l love these characters, these smart boys.
Anna
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story

I have read all of Thomas A. Watson's books. This world he has created is just as great as the other's. Thomas has a way of writing characters who you would love to know. Ian and Lance, along with the girls are amazing. The parents are just as straightforward as their children. The deeds are things I would never have thought of. If the world came to an end I would be screwed without people like Ian and Lance. This is a great story and I don't know how I'll survive until the ne
Hayden
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ugh more waiting

As always this is a great story from Mr. Watson the only problem is waiting for the next one. Read and love the family.
Jeffrey B
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Another book from Mr. Watson I'm glad I spent money on. You care about the people in the story and there is plenty of action to keep you interested. My only regret is I'll have to wait for the next in the series. Well done Mr. Watson!
Sabrina
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! Another stellar addition to the 'Forsaken World' series!

As Lance and Ian continue to fortify their home with the help of the girls, their parents have finally reached the continental United States. They are embarking on their own journey to get to their sons and reunite with all of their children.

The characters are just as vivid as the first two books of this series, and the humor shines through even the darkest situations. With non-stop action and challenging obstacles, the c
Pam Shelton-Anderson
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm very happy that there was more focus on the parents in this book and it rather saved it for me. I get weary of the kids, the constant drum beating of the superboys and their genius. There is absolutely no way that I can see that a 20 something woman would have any romantic interest in a 13-14 year old boy (except in his fantasy). The journey of the parents and what it took to survive was far more interesting. I really liked the camaraderie of these old friends and it made the ending that muc ...more
Karina Halt
OK Yesterday I finally got down to read the rest of the book, I started a few days ago, but was always distracted by something so never got more than two pages in, and! Can't believe he ended the book there!!! %&£^%*&£!! The BEST book of all Thomas A Watson's I would say!! I didn't get more than one hour of sleep this morning, I read through the night, just couldn't put the book down, it was so good! Absolutely loved this one! A MUST Read! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED x 10000000000!!!
CHRISTINE WORKMAN
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Awesome book, awesome story and awesome characters. I left a review on the first book, it was a very good start to this series. The only problem I had was how long it took for the next book. I started the first book again on Saturday and finished all three that are out today. I hope the next one is coming soon because"I CAN'T WAIT"!!!!!
Joel Kennington
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god I freaking love this series!

This is one of the best dystopian books out there friends and you will love it as I have. The ending of this book will leave you speechless, stunned and on the edge of your seat. I've read all of Thomas A Watsons books and this is one of his best.
BUY THIS BOOK!!!
Sherry Gabaldon
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Geezus!

That was once again, hell of a ride. I've never read a book while watching how close I am to the story ending...until this book. I highly recommend this book, this series, and this author!
candee Vandomelen
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I am so excited the new one comes out today. The boys are my favorite characters after Blue Plague. Thanks
renee
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent as always

Of course like all of Mr. Watson's books....the book ends and he leaves you wanting more....Each book in this series just gets better and better....Well Done!
Mary
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn

It ended to soon. The Stinkers are adapting, but so are the boys and their charges. The parents are on the way. Stay tuned. Recommended
wendi c duncan
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Forsaken world

This series not just book 3 rocks. I cat wait for the next. A lot of crazy deeds going down.
robert andy mcneilly
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

I always like reading his books because they have some information about thing and a good story line. When is the next one.
Vicki Jowers
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book read the other first

Really enjoyed this book and the other two if you want page turner these are the books to read. Can't wait for the next one
Norma
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forsaken world

Wonderful Book
Great story I couldn't put it down, I cried at the end losing Bill and Jason in the same family
I don't think was fair.
But I can wait for book four.
Kelly Wade
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deeply satisfying

Loving getting to know the parents and seeing why the boys are who they are. I love this story and I cannot wait for the next book.
Edie Campbell
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great follow up book. I hope you put the next one out sooner. I think I will go back an read the first two again.
Bekah Bussen
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again!

Once again Thomas Watson knocks it out of the park, comedy, fun, adventure and ingenious! Can not wait for the park!
Lisa Bass
Jun 20, 2017
Henry
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Absolutely Fantastic

Just another amazing step in the series. You cannot go wrong with any of Thomas Watson's books. Only bad thing is waiting for the next installment.
Allison
Jun 18, 2017
Robert C. Miller
Aug 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Thomas A Watson was born in Bossier City, Louisiana, in 1970, and grew up in Doyline, Louisiana and Grenada, Mississippi. He was the assistant manager of W.C. Plastics in Grenada Mississippi for several years before joining the U.S Army, he was stationed at Bad Hersfeld, Germany. After serving fours years in the Army, he returned to W.C. Plastics where he was the acting manager for four years.

He