Start by marking “Snow Kissed by the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Snow Kissed by the Billionaire

Snow Kissed by the Billionaire

The Kissed Series kicks off in the snow! Brrrr. And then things heat up quickly!
Published June 26th 2017 by Lizabeth Scott

To ask other readers questions about Snow Kissed by the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Kissed by the Billionaire

Vicki
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This morning it was chilly and I decided to rad a snow kissed book. I needed a sweet romance and this one was perfect. I really liked the chemistry between Reed and Mason. They were so fun and kept the fire burning throughout.
I felt for Reed as she struggled with the missing childhood princess every girls should experience. But I loved the strong woman she is s an adult. I liked mason so much. He had a charm about him that shone through. I am going to check out the rest of this series.
Coco.V
Nov 03, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (11/3/2018)! 💝

Blurb:
Reed Hamilton, a home restoration expert, is more comfortable in her steel-toed boots than teetering on heels at a shopping mall. She usually kills her relationships from neglect, so she’s taken herself off the market. An unexpected assignment to evaluate a potential project in upstate New York has Reed leaving the Victorian she’s working on to meet with the client. A client she discovers spooning her from behind when she wakes up in his
Viper Spaulding
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reed is a tomboy who had no idea how attractive she is to men. Mason's job is working with beautiful women so he knows what he wants. And after rescuing Reed from her wrecked car only to be snow-bound with her for a week, he knows only two things: He wants Reed, but he can't have her forever.

This is a hot and sexy story filled with enough steam to melt the three feet of snow that surrounds their cabin retreat, but it also has enough emotional depth and heartfelt personal introspection that make
Karen Mossman
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
I really enjoyed this book. I haven't read anything by this author before and I knew it was going to be romantic but hadn't expected the erotica.

Her male hero was dashing, confident and good looking, everything you would expect. Her female lead was likable, despite the odd name, and that's explained in the story. She was sassy and petite, in fact, both were quite stereotypical. But that isn't a bad thing as long as it is written well and the characters are fully formed.

These characters are exa
Katja
Nov 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
She is a tomboyish construction worker whose brothers are a pest. When she broke her leg they wouldn't bring her a book and she didn't ask. She got bored with all her previous boyfriends and never even noticed they broke up. He's a super hot billionaire sex god who can make a girl come by only touching her breasts and has sworn off relationships for no particular reason. She wrecks her vehicle and instead of being worried about her injuries he lusts over her unconscious body. They are snowbound ...more
Donna
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotional, heartbreaking, angst-ridden story. Reed was a renovating expert working for her father in his company along with her four exasperating brothers. She went to meet a client in upstate New York to renovate his "cabin". It was a large house not to be confused with a cabin in any way. She was caught in a blizzard and had an accident. Mason, the client rescued her and warmed her up thus saving her life. They were there passing the time talking and other things for a week. their chemistry wa ...more
Margaret Watkins
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A fun, romantic bit of escapism, Snow Kissed by the Billionaire made me sigh and wish it had happened to me. Only I don't wear workmen's boots or carry a tool belt. I enjoyed the characters and the complete opposites attract theme. Mason saw through Reed's facade and was able to reach in to her inner princess and as much as she needed to be in control, Mason was able to meet her at every level. Reed's brothers while amusing, really needed a head slap. This is a quick, lighthearted read and is re ...more
Kathleen Booker
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
From tomboy to girley girl

Reed grew up with four brothers in her family's construction business and didn't seem to care about finding love. Mason grew up thinking his dad was absent too much and vowed to never put a woman thru what his mother went thru. Reed wrecked her car in snow storm on way to give Mason estimate on renovation of family cabin. Well of course they were just what the other never knew they were missing. HEA.
Cynthia
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

Read was a woman at heart but with 4 older brothers she turned into a tomboy and worked at her family home renovation business. She is going to New York do kook at a cabin renovation for a friend of her father's. Tate wants to do an update on his parents cabin as a gift. He's waiting for Reed to show when he see something out the window. It has been snowing and she crashed & he rescues her and they get showed in.
Debbie Taylor
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Snow Kissed - Like two snowplow meeting in the night!💕
Wow! Loved this book. Read in one setting. It is about two people
Who didn't think they could fall in love. But the snow came and they
were stuck together. Have to read to see what happens. 👀
I love this author. Have read several of her books love them. 💗
Vicki Johnson
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An opposites attract beginning

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, an adventure in love. L.Scott certainly knows how to build on a story line until you cannot wait to turn the page.... I read a great deal and she has become my new, favorite author. Her characters are real, they come off the page for me, and make me apart of the story by being a silent observer. SO GOOD!!!
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Made For Each Other

Wrecked, rescued and worshipped all at once. Reed and Mason have instantaneous sparks and enjoy learning about each other before her crazy brothers crash their party. Fear of becoming his father, Mason lets her leave and a whole bunch of trying times arise for him.
A fast and enjoyable read. Be ready for LOLs and smirks jumping on your face~
K.M. Lowe
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good!

This was the first book that I've read by this author, and I have to say, for a quick read it was enjoyable. I liked Reed and Mason. They were addictive characters. The story and the plot was also flowing nicely. Definitely worth a read if you like a quick contemporary romance.
MARY WILSON
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!

I love this story! Reed is a tomboy and renovations contractor. She has 4 brothers who have helped shape her into the tomboy. Mason is a business man and workaholic. He wants to remodel his parents cabin. Reed goes to give him a bid and they are snowed in. The sparks start flying between them!! Great romance with some very steamy times!
Angel
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that will suck you in from the first chapter. Reed catches our interest as the ultimate tom boy who catches the heart of the billionaire Mason. What will happen when they are snowed in for a week? Can they find true love? They say that opposites attract and Reed and Mason are very opposite. Read this to find the answers and a great story!
Linda
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

The characters were likable. I loved how Mason and Reed found and helped each other. I can't wait to read Marc and Callie's story. I hope there will also be books for Reed's brothers.
Sharon Eikenberry-Deary
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All Reed knew was renovations

All Mason knew was bras and panties. Yet he wants to have his parents cabin renovated. So he calls his dads friend. He thought Reed was a guy but what was he in for. TROUBLE... His rules where about to be broken
Loreli Jessee
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Loved how close the siblings were, even though it made Reed want to be her own person, and do what she wanted with her life. Being snowed in with a great guy was the best.
Petra
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun read. I really enjoyed it!
LYDIA RENNIE
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snow kissed by tge billionaire

Fabulous book well written had to be five stars can't wait for next book thank you Lizabeth just kep writjing
Destiny
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great book , very cute.
Betty Page
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love always wins

I loved reading Mason and Reed's story. I recommend this book. I was hooked from the beginning Can't wait for the next book
Joanne
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

This was a new author for me so I was intrigued to see if I enjoyed it. It was a sweet and angsty read. Plenty of hot and sexy times. I enjoyed this book
dbbooknerd
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snow Kissed

Growing up, Reed didn’t dream of girly things and a Prince Charming who would sweep her off her feet, but somehow her HEA included both and some super steamy fun!
gloria marquardt
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not for me

I got through 70% before it finally put me to sleep. It had a lot going for it but became tedious. They had nothing to do except to to bed.
lorrell  Guerra
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful feel good romance. This book was great from beginning to end. I read it in just a few hours.
faye holtel