Start by marking “I of the Hurricane: Eating Up a Storm” as Want to Read:
I of the Hurricane: Eating Up a Storm

I of the Hurricane: Eating Up a Storm

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Instant love takes place between a young pet store employee and a small white puppy. She takes her pup home to meet the household which includes another dog, Prince, and two white cats Thunder and Lightning. Aptly called Hurricane, the pup lives up to her name by sweeping up the household with her love of food and wisecracking outlook.

"I run and spin and swim and dry.
Published June 6th 2017 by FriesenPress

To ask other readers questions about I of the Hurricane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I of the Hurricane

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of I of the Hurricane: Eating Up a Storm
Happy Booker
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I of the Hurricane is a fictional story about Hurricane, a dog who loves food and believes that it is the most important thing in life. Everything and anything Hurricane sees, interprets, believes, and wants is food. Her taste for various food menu choices are tremendously focused on the story, and as the title says, she really does eat up a storm.

The book is suitable for people that are dog lovers and enjoy reading stories that revolve around this loving animal. I particularly enjoyed Hurricane
Sandra Lopez
Dec 15, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the story told from the POV ofa dog. Yep, look whos talking now! (I kinda referenced the John Travolta/Danny DaVito movie there.)

Its an unorthodox tale with a quirky voice (I mean, a dog is telling the story here.) Theres really not much to the dogs life but food, sleep, and running around. I mean, who would want to trade lives with a dog? Although its somewhat pleasant to see life through a dog, it certainly wasnt that interesting. Dont get me wrong. Its a cute, fuzzy tale. Just not
Jay Garfinkel
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The point of view of a smarty-pants dog who loves her person and to eat. A witty read that will delight young readers with the spunky tale of Hurricane and her adventures - that are mostly about food!
C
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am 10 years old and I think it is a great and cute book for young and old readers alike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurricanes personality is funny and adorable at the same time !!!!!!!!!!

Rafa
O.S. Alkaf
marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2018
Kali, also known as Seba Gurun, was born in Turkey and grew up in New York City. After completing her fine arts studies at Syracuse University, her passionate interest in nature and animals led her to locate to the countryside and finally to California where she found Hurricaneor rather Hurricane found her.

Visit Kali and Hurricane online at kaliandhurricane.com!
And like "I of the Hurricane" on