Start by marking “Draci: Jak si opatřit a vychovat draka” as Want to Read:
Draci: Jak si opatřit a vychovat draka

Draci: Jak si opatřit a vychovat draka

V této příručce se dozvíte vše důležité o chovu draků: jak si draka vybrat, jak si ho objednat, jak pro něj vybudovat příbytek, jak pečovat o dračí vejce, jak ho krmit a pečovat o jeho zevnějšek, jak jej cvičit, jak na něm jezdit, jak ho přihlásit na přehlídku a mnoho dalších užitečných informací. Text je doplněn krásnými ilustracemi.
Published 2007 by Computer Press (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Draci, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Draci

Start your review of Draci: Jak si opatřit a vychovat draka
Ginny_1807
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alessandro, infanzia
Drago-mania
Imprescindibile guida per chi abbia intenzione di acquistare e allevare un drago senza affidarsi all'improvvisazione, incorrendo in errori che potrebbero rivelarsi incresciosi.
Il libro contiene stupende illustrazioni delle diverse specie e utilissimi consigli:
- sulla scelta della razza e della taglia in base alle proprie possibilità economiche, preferenze estetiche ed esigenze di spazio;
- sul modo migliore per assistere, addestrare e alimentare il cucciolo fin dalla nascita;
- sulla
Kogiopsis
I picked this book up from the library because, in my current job as a reading tutor at an elementary school, I have a student who pretty much only wants to read about dragons. As it turns out I found another book to fill that hole (Rise of the Earth Dragon), but I took the time to read through this one because hey, I love dragons too.

This book is completely charming. It's styled as a practical guide to dragon ownership, exactly like the kind of book you might find about your first puppy or kitt
Samantha Weatherford
This is a great book for teaching the characteristics of a how to book because the topic of dragons is of high interest to many 2-6th graders, especially boys. The book has very realistic pictures, and photograph like sections. Although written about an animal of fantasy, it is written very realisrically. If dragons did truly exist, this book would tell you everything you need to know about owning and raising one. It is great to use in compare and contrast lessons about real how to books. Since ...more
Panagiota
My notes: I really liked this book because it is very creative. I feel that a lot of boys would be interested in this book. It has a lot of diagrams and information on how to raise a dragon. A note to the reader explains that the stereotypical dragons are a time of the past, but dragons are still being breeded and able to interact with humans today. There are five different parts: Should I own a dragon?; Dragon Breeds; Raising the Perfect Dragon; Training your Dragon; and Presenting your Dragon. ...more
Renée
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My son and I have decided to opt for a miniature version of the Standard Western Dragon but have doubts whether we should go through with it due to our xenophobic cat.
Allie
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just thought of this book after seeing it lying around as I was cleaning my apartment. It's super nostalgic for me! Spent countless hours reading and re-reading this book. It captivated my heart and mind as a grade-schooler. Don't tell anyone because it's embarrassing, but it had 7 year old me convinced that dragons might be real!
Ana
Oct 01, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute and interesting. The section on the different dragons was very informative, but the rest of the book got a bit repetitive.
Susan Gibson
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written and illustrated! A must for all dragon lovers!
Leigh
Fun book that pretends to advise folks on how to care for dragon pets. Great illustrations and interesting text.
Hanne Govaerts
Hoera, ik krijg van mama een Westerse Draak!
Annika Savilampi
"Hankkisinko lohikäärmeen? Mikä laji sopii juuri minulle? Voiko kerrostalossa pitää lohikäärmettä?

Kirja esittelee kaikki lemmikeiksi soveltuvat lohikäärmelajit ja neuvoo, kuinka valitset itsellesi sopivan yksilön. Kenties haluaisit antaa kodin ylväälle kukkoliskolle tai pitää kotirannassa hurjaa leijonanpäistä taraskia? Teos kertoo kaiken tarvittavan kunkin lajin ulkomuodosta, käyttäytymisestä ja ihanteellisista elinolosuhteista.

Lohikäärmeen kanssa voi tehdä monenlaisia asioita: sillä voi rats
The Overflowing Inkwell
This was my favourite book as a kid. I was only ever able to get it from the library once or twice (it was always checked out by others), but man I loved this thing. I actually made a handwritten copy of the entire thing before I returned it! My art style was influenced by this book, my love of dragons was fueled by this book - I even came up with a line of toy dragons that would 'hatch' from eggs and live in habitats like those described in this book. XD Finally got my hands on a copy now, more ...more
Thuy Trang
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book convinced me as a young, impressionable kid that dragons really exist. My parents thought it was hilarious when I tried to explain them that dragons are real and according to this book there are certain specialized pet shops for dragons only. Love this book to bits.
Anamaria Budai
Fiul meu a apreciat ilustrațiile cu dragoni, modul în care e scrisă cartea și stilul autorului.
I-a plăcut mult cartea în sine.
O recomandăm iubitorilor de dragoni.
Riska Sleepless
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was fun
Sina & Ilona Glimmerfee
Nehmen wir einen Augenblick an, dass es Drachen gibt und Menschen in der Lage sind sie sich zu halten wie einen Hund, ein Pferd oder eine Katze. Dieses Buch geht von genau diesem Gedanken aus.
Reichlich bebildert, erklärt dieser Drachenratgeber alles was man über seinen Hausdrachen wissen muss.
Welcher Drache passt zu mir? Wie trainiere ich meinen Drachen? Wie soll das Gehege aussehen? Welche Ausrüstung brauche ich?

Dieses Buch ist sehr kreativ und schön Gestaltet. Für Kinder ebenso interessant
Jeroen
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book in my closet some time back. Decided to read it again for the nostalgia. How to Raise and Keep a Dragon has very well drawn illustrations and enjoyable content. The writing wasn't that good imo (I read the Dutch translation of this book), but this is a book for kids so that doesn't really matter much. The book is written like everything is real, like dragons are real, but is in fact fiction (duh).

I remember finding this book in a bookstore back when I was a kid, and getting ho
Mips
Wie kent 'dit' toevallig ook:
Een kind in huis met (té) veel fantasie :)
Al vier keer heb ik intussen de volledige check-list 'Mag ik me wel een draak aanschaffen' 'mogen' doorlopen.
Met zeer belangrijke gewetensvragen als :
7. Kan ik mijn draak voorzien van het soort en hoeveelheid voedsel die hij nodig heeft om gezond en gelukkig te zijn?
én
2. Waarom wil ik een draak grootbrengen en verzorgen?
(wees eerlijk -> staat er dan streng bij)
Maar,kuch kuch, ik ben cum laude geslaagd en dus verwachten wij hi
Tamar
Apr 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It really got my hopes up that dragons were real. I do believe they exist, but this made me think you really could get one. It is illustrated beautifully, and tells you everything you need to know about raising and keeping your own dragon. I borrowed it from the library, and read it so slowly, which is unlike me. I've read it over 6 times now, and will read it many more times. I think anyone who likes mythical creatures should read this book.
Harle
Aug 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I saw this at a book store one day and decided I absolutely had to have it. I still do love dragons, but at the time I was going through a huge dragon phase. Thankfully, I got the book for Christmas.
Great for any imaginative person who carries an imaginary dragon around (hehehe), this book is filled with the information you will need about how to raise and care for it, down to the naming and housing of your special pet. But watch out for the Salamanders!
Kat
Nov 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is absolutely an adventure. When I went through an "imaginary dragon phase", I actually believed dragons were real and did exist. I even tried to send a letter to Dragon House Inc. to order one, but sadly the letter was returned. This was an enjoyable book for kids of all ages and just sparks the imagination!
Nicole
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i read this book multiple times in elementary. having a perpetual fascination with the idea of dragons this book was perfect. i have many fond memories of the contents of this book, and will never forget it. this book is perfect for in my opinion anyone who wants to know about dragons, it fits well with the common lore and deserves a place of fame among dragon books.
Savannah
What a great book! It's a fiction book (because, you know, dragons) written in a nonfiction fashion. It tells you what kind of dragons are available, where they're from and how best to take care of them. Great for any dragon lover, which I definitely am!
Flauschi
Feb 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eigentlich ein Bilderbuch über die Züchtung, Haltung und Lizenzen von Drachen, aber wunderschön aufgemacht.
Nicht viel Text, aber vel zum Anschauen. Dennoch eher ein Bilderbuch für größere. Hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht
Lorrie
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My husband who knows I love dragons gave me this book as a gift. I loved it! It had beautiful illustrations and all kinds of great information on the various breeds in the dragon world. This is just a fantastically fun book and a good read.
Hilde Helseth
'A book related to one of the 12 Zodiac Chinese Animals (title, cover, subject)'
Liz
Aug 31, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teaching
I thought this book would work for How-to writing, but it doesn't really work. However, it is a great addition to my multi-genre collection.
Liz
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember reading this book as a kid and absolutly loved it. I just read it again today, and I found it just as charming as I did then.
Ruth Govaerts
Nov 11, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dit boek is echt wel grappig. Ik wil gerust zo'n lieve draak als huisdier!
Cheryl
Jul 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Cheryl by: Book Rack
Beautifully illustrated and very well written. Definitely a book that will appeal to almost everyone who loves dragons.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Dragonology (Ologies, #1)
  • The Dragonology Handbook: A Practical Course in Dragons
  • Dragonslayer (Wings of Fire: Legends, #2)
  • A Practical Guide to Dragons
  • WeirDo (WeirDo #1)
  • Where There's Smoke
  • Darkstalker (Wings of Fire: Legends, #1)
  • Sojourn (Forgotten Realms: The Dark Elf Trilogy, #3; Legend of Drizzt, #3)
  • The Burning White (Lightbringer, #5)
  • Battlesong (The Hidden, #3)
  • Returner's Wealth (Wyrmeweald, #1)
  • Wesley the Owl: The Remarkable Love Story of an Owl and His Girl
  • Teen Titans: Raven
  • The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel, #1)
  • No and Me
  • Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (Underland Chronicles, #2)
  • A Drifting Life
  • Il truce assassinio del cane di Bates
Since the early 1980s, Joseph (Joe) Nigg has explored the rich cultural lives of mythical creatures in a variety of styles and formats for readers of all ages. His books have garnered multiple awards, and his current international bestseller, "How to Raise and Keep a Dragon," has been translated into more than twenty languages.

"Griffins, the Phoenix, dragons, unicorns, and other traditional animal