Start by marking “Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC #3)

Revenge

(Skulls Renegade MC #3)

Every single person at Skulls Renegade MC knows me as Jenna; Jenna Lawrence to be exact.
They think I’m some club whore because I’ve led them to believe that’s all I am. I’ve done a damn good job at being that girl. Here’s the thing, I’m not who they think I am.
My real name is Tegan Hill.
I’ve been here at Skulls Renegade’s Gainesville Chapter for nine long years, waiting
ebook
Published January 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
download (1).jpg
4 Stars

Well, this series just keeps on getting better and better in my opinion.
This third instalment "Revenge" was my hands down favourite so far; with a slightly different vibe to the others this had a much darker flavour overall and I loved every minute of it.
This is Jenna and Dimitri's story and these two are like a pair of matching bookends.
With Souls that are almost Swirling in a void of darkness and secrets just waiting for the right moment to step out of there vast oblivion and strike har
Natalie Johnson
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dimitri and Jenna's story was filled with twists and turns and kept me guessing until the end. This story has Heat, connection and a darkness that draws you in. I love MC stories and this one definitely did not disappoint!! I can't wait to read more of this series!
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I know that my secret could destroy whatever it is that he and I have and it most likely will, but I can't help that my soul calls out to him. It begs for attention, pleading for his demons to dance with my own."

"Jenna" and Dimitri are riddled with secrets, and as some are revealed, you STILL don't fully discover the extent...twists and turns until the very end of this book. Deliciously darker than the previous two, I loved Dimitri's quiet strength and commanding presence that gave me chills wi
BookAddict
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Skulls Renegade MC series! Raw, real and gritty, Dmitri and Jenna's story will grab you from the beginning, take you on a rough, wild ride, and not let go until the end! I love MC series and Elizabeth Knox, so I had to grab the advance copy of Revenge when I had the chance, and it did not disappoint. This is one crazy, exciting ride with a good dose of steamy, a bunch of twists and turns and still a lot of heart. You’ll definitely feel the chemistry between Dmitri a ...more
Deb B
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
still liking the series but still having problems with some of the editing. i def like Jenna and Dimitri the best of the couples so far
Nicki White
Sep 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Dark, Secretive and Intense. Those are the three words I would best describe Revenge. Of course with a title like that one should know this wouldn’t just be a love story in the making.

Was this a hard read? Yes and no. There are many moments where I had to put the kindle down, but I didn’t leave it down very long because I had to know. I had to know if justice was served.

In Revenge we are brought to meet Jenna and Dimitri. While the characters are enjoyable they have one downfall for me. They are
Mona williams
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow just wow! this book was so heart breaking! i cant believe what she went through as a small child. how could someone close do this to her. she has waited years for her revenge. she is getting close to one of the bikers and that could ruin her plans. you wont believe what happens in this book.
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well the plot continues to thicken...
Just when you think you are going to find out some answers BAM more questions arise. In Revenge we learn more about Jenna and what has made her into the woman she is today. We also still learn a little bit more about Dimitri but let me tell you he is still an enigma that I’m not sure we will ever truly know who he is.

Yet again Elizabeth Knox left me needing and wanting more. And don’t get me started on the twists and turns throughout the book. This book was o
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
(Reviewed by Cathy Stansell of Rochelle's Reviews)

So, the story continues. Elizabeth Knox has me begging for more in this Renegade MC series. These books keep your stomach in knots. It has made me want to read way up into the night. I am telling you they are packed full of hot sexy scenes as well as ones that will make you cry and laugh. When reading a book I always put myself into the books. Elizabeth writes her books and that is exactly how you feel while reading them.

I love getting to see a g
Viridiana Dimas
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahh-Mazing!! This 3rd book of the Skulls Renegade Series is one you do not want to miss out on. I knew from the start that Jenna was a character in was really going to like. And Elizabeth Knox didn't disappoint in the least when she wrote her and Dmitri's characters. Reading Revenge only made me fall in love with them both that much more.

In Revenge you will learn that some secrets are better left hidden. But when those secrets consume you, you stay in the sidelines watching everyone live their l
Chasidy
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is by far my favorite book so far from the Skulls Renegade MC. It is book three in the series, and I highly recommend that you read the previous books. They are great!!

Dmitri, the broody Russian......oh my! He was everything I wanted him to be and more! Dmitri has set his sights on Jenna. They have a pull that can no longer be denied. What happens when their secrets come to the surface?!

Jenna has been a part of the Skulls Renegade for the nine years. No one knows the real her. She is set
Cynthia Carpenter
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jenna is on a mission to get revenge on one man that destroyed her life and her innocence in one night she has so many secrets that no one can find them out. Dimitri has just as many dark and dangerous secrets. That could destroy what he has. When these two get together everyone needs to watch out cause these two can be deadly together. As their relationship goes further they both start to reveal to each other what some of those secrets can make or break them. When everything comes to a head wil ...more
Crystal
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Title: Revenge
Author: Elizabeth Knox
Genre: Contemporary Adult Romance & MC Romance
Publication Date: January 1, 2018
**RECEIVED ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**

I admit this series is my first foray into Mrs. Knox's work. I have not been disappointed. Each book is a standalone but the characters have pasts that are connected. So it might be in your best interest to read the other books first but not a necessity.

This book find Jenna as the heroine and Demitri as the hero. Jenna is a technically club prop
Rachel Tucker
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was one of the best books I’ve had the pleasure of reading this year. Elizabeth Knox has done it again with her brilliant and wonderful words. I’m personally a huge lover of all things MC, so when I discovered the first book to this intoxicating and compelling series, “Reign”. I was absolutely floored how easily it was to fall in love with these characters. I loved how Knox kept the same group of characters to move on to the next book. If you fell in love with the first couple of the series ...more
Amy Jones
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Revenge...Revenge...Revenge...Revenge

OMG....I thought Redemption book 2 was my favorIte but once I started reading Revenge, I couldn't put it down. There were so many twist and turns that you don't see them coming. Jenna is a STRONG woman but when you bring Dimitri into the mix they make a super HOT couple and they make an awesome team. Elizabeth Knox you shocked me, I didn't see that coming at the end...I can't wait to dive into Relentless to see what happens next... Elizabeth Knox you did an a
 Tania
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is book 3 in Skulls Renegade series.
This book wow Elizabeth has nailed it. She has truely delivered us a book that's full of suspense and keeps you on your toes, it contains Love, lies and betrayal. Seriously what more can you want...
So in this book we learn who Jenna really is. The torment she endured as a child and what made her become the person she is today. Dimitri is her perfect match!! He's just as messed up as she is due to his past. These two broken souls have come a long way to
Gwen
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the darkest of the series. While the Skulls Renegades deal with a very powerful Russian human trafficker they are trying to solve all their other problems. Jenna, the club whore is not who everyone thinks she is. She was formerly known as Tegan. Out for vengeance and revenge. Dimitri, a former VP from the Club the Skulls absorbed and Elena's best friend has a very dark past. They are bound to end together. It's rather interesting how the drama unfolded. So many surprises and twists and d ...more
Laid-back Book Bitches
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book broke my heart, but I loved it at the same time. I really wish I had read the first 2 books before this one. But this book blew me away, so I had one clicked the first 2 and plan to read them. I can't believe what Jenna went through as a young child was just awful. She is so close to revenge but she starts getting close to a biker that could ruin it all. I never could figure this books out (Which was so nice) just when I thought I had a here cane a twist and turn. I can't stress ho ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This addition to the skulls series did not disappoint and was off the chart crazy good. Jenna has been through hell and back and doesn’t believe she deserves happiness, but Dmitri does and he wants to prove it to her and once he claims her all bets are off. This book is dark, sexy, steamy, twists and turns and chemistry off the charts hot. These two will take you on a roller coaster ride you won’t want to get off. Their story grabs you from the start and once that happens, you’re a goner! L ...more
Amber Holder
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have NO idea how she does it but she's done it again! I've been waiting for this release and was not disappointed! I can't get enough of Skulls MC! All of the twists and turns in this story is amazing!
Zillah Raven
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story. It totally blew my mind. Dimitri and Jenna are such a hot couple. This story really touches your heart. Learning about Jenna is wow. Dimitri is book boyfriend material. The writing and flow of this story is top shelf. Highly recommend this series.
Christiann Igou
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2018

This was probably my most anticipated book of the the Skull Renegade series. I freaking loved this book and the adversity of Jenna & Demtri...this was only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to their whole story! Jenna is a fierce bada** and I freaking fell in love with her through this book!!!! I don’t even think I can explain who Demtri is except Jenna’s broody Russian! He is perfect!

Revenge has more twist, turns and bombs dropped than I can even fathom. The suspense keeps you reading t
Brittney
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a dark romance read, you’ve found it. This book was so full of twists that I couldn’t have guessed what was going to happen next if I tried really hard. All the way to the very end I was hanging onto every word. Hands down, a fantastic read that left me emotionally drained in the best way possible.
Katrina Haynes
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg.. What can a say about this book is I pulled me in the more I read it.. I think I have a love for these books which I thank you will too.. Can't wait to read book 4 now
Keanna Hudson
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, mc
Hands down my favorite Skulls Renegade book. Dmitri has made his way to the top of my favorite book boyfriends list. Mysterious, broody Russian who is so amazing with Jenna. The way he handle every situation was amazing, and kind of unexpected. Jenna has been through hell and back and still manages to be the most bad ass woman ever. This book has just enough angst in it and also made me cry a little. The ending was freaking mindblowing. I loved everything about this book.
Jojo Reeves
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and dmitri and Jenna, both have some backstory that has left them with a darkness and Jenna out for revenge. The twists in her story are amazing, you won’t see them coming.
Gloria
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Knox does not disappoint with this anticipated book! I had been not so patiently waiting for Revenge and HOLY SMOKES it was AMAZING!! Renegade's MC is one of my favorite series. My heart hurts for Jen and her pass. What she went through was utterly heart breaking.

"My revenge will be bloody, but boy, it will be oh so sweet."~ Jen

Dimtri is Jens soulmate and savior. He is her protector and loves her fiercely.
I can't wait for what's to come!!!!!
Book-Lovin-Momma
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm telling you now, hold onto your seat! Holy smokes, I'm still breathless after reading this book! Jenna, oh Lord. She has been through so much. I loved how protective Dmitri was. Once he claimed Jenna, he wouldn't let anyone else near her. Revenge was so gritty and raw, it ripped me apart with its ups and downs. The secrets and revelations had me on edge, and just when I thought things were good, another curve ball came flying in to wreck me. I absolutely loved this book, and with that ending ...more
Kim
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow, I love Jenna and Dmitri....I loved this book. You must read the first two to know who everyone is but they are just as good. This book gets to your feels in a great way! I would recommend this series to everyone!
Nancy George
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jenna and Demtri are a couple that have secrets from everyone and each other. They both are the part that can heal the other. And the one thing that Jenna wants is Revenge. Now Demtri is determined that he is going to help her. Do Not Miss this book.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bedlam Butchers: Volumes 4-6 (Bedlam Butchers MC, #4-6)
  • Mayhem (Soulless Bastards NoCal #2)
  • Hell Fire Riders MC: The Complete MC Series
  • HUNTER: Southside Skulls Motorcycle Club (Southside Skulls MC Romance Book 7)
  • The Biker Series (Books 1-4) MC Biker/Bad Boy Romance
  • Hale (Lords of Carnage #8)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Gage: Book 4 in the Vengeance MC series
  • Resistance (Chicago Defiance MC, #1)
  • An Outlaw Monster (Back Down Devil MC, #10)
  • Buzz (Book 3): Corrupted Saints MC
  • Bear (Wayward Kings MC Book 1)
  • Maxwell (Brothers Ink, #2)
  • Duke (The Black Hornets MC #3)
  • Dominic (Cerberus MC #4)
  • Rock's Redemption (Insurgents MC, #8)
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the Amazon and International Bestselling Author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Cherished, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness Against All Odds and Switched.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: w

Skulls Renegade MC (6 books)
  • Reign (Skulls Renegade MC #1)
  • Redemption (Skulls Renegade MC #2)
  • Relentless (Skulls Renegade MC #4)
  • Reckoning (Skulls Renegade MC #5)
  • Retribution (Skulls Renegade MC Book 10)