Start by marking “Cherished (The Clans #3)” as Want to Read:
Cherished (The Clans #3)

Cherished

(The Clans #3)

Duncan

She was supposed to just be a job; a means to an end, but I can't help but be attracted to her...
Willow Kim Adame. I was assigned to protect her—“with any means necessary”—and, at first, it seemed like a simple enough job. But she tries to disobey me at ever step, seems outright intent on making not only my job but my life as difficult as possible.
And that’s not even
ebook
Published December 16th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cherished, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherished

Spunky N Sassy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Duncan has been placed to guard Willow, the illegitimate daughter of a Clan leader. When someone comes for her he will do anything to protect him but who will protect her from him when he can't seem to stay away from her. Willow never wanted any part of her father's world and now she is told she has to take over his seat and marry whom he wants her to. She wants a man she can't trust but he isn't who her father has chosen for him.
Rebecca Austin
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
Duncan has just been assigned to protect Kristof Adame's daughter when his health is failing and the rest of his children have been killed. He is sent to Australia to try and befriend her and keep her safe from Kristof's enemies.

Willow Kim escaped from England the moment her mother and boyfriend are killed. She wants to be as far away from her father and everything he is involved in as possible. She has opened her own bakery and is happy with her new life.

When she befriends her new "neighbors" s
Kim
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherished by Elizabeth Knox and Iris Sweetwater is one of the best books I have read this year. This is the third book in The Clans series. This is the story of Willow and Duncan. Willow is the illegitimate daughter of the head of the Adame Clan and she wants nothing to do with her father or the clan. Duncan works for Willow’s father and is tasked with the job of protecting her from the Italians who want to eliminate the Clans. Duncan is forced to bring Willow back home when her life is threaten ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Elizabeth and Iris have out done themselves with this third book in the Clans series. I mean I was blown away and I have not read the first two and I need to because I was could not put this book down. I actually stopped reading a book I was reading to start this one because I read a little and I could not put it down.

Willow OMG I love me some Willow. She has left her life in England and moved on because she wants nothing to do with her father and his lifestyle. He is not a nice man and he lives
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Duncan has been the right hand man of Krisof Adame who is a Romanian mob leader of the Clan Adame. The Italians are seeking war by killing women and children first. Since Kristof's health is failing, he has sent Duncan to protect his only living child and heir to the clan, Willow. An illegitimate daughter who wants nothing to do with his way of life.

Willow has to take the seat as the leader of the clan. A clan where women rule. She wants to marry for love not a prearranged marriage.
When her pas
Irene Marshall
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reasonable read

This is an okay read in this series but a little boring at times and once again a lot of mistakes which sometimes spoil the reading experience. The storyline is okay Willow is the illegitimate daughter of the leader of Clan Adame and has never been treated like a daughter by her father and had never wanted to be involved with the clans. She had made a life for herself in Australia but as her father was dying and she was the only remaining heir he sent his right hand man Duncan to
Sassyreads
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Willow doesn't like her father
Despises him
Despises the life he lives
Despises his "job"
She is happy living her dream, running a bakery in Australia as far away from him as she could get
Life is good
And the guy running his business next door to the bakery...is slowly earning her trust

But when everything you never wanted becomes your reality, who can you trust?
Will everything change you?
Will your dreams disappear like a puff of smoke floating off in the breeze?
Will the threat of danger be what ends
Stephanie Ditmore
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. Wow! This book was off the charts crazy hot chemistry between Willow and Duncan, that I couldn’t put this book down and gobbled it up in one sitting. Elizabeth and Iris give us yet another amazing book in the Clans series and I can’t wait for more. Willow is strong and independent and wants nothing to do with her father’s life, but there are always circumstances that she may need protection and that’s where Duncan comes in. He’s been s ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this awesome series and is Duncan and Willow’s story. Willow is the illegitimate daughter of the head of the clans, and she wants nothing to do with her father or the clan. Duncan is assigned to protect Willow no matter what, and the chemistry is intense between them when they first meet. This is a well written flawless story, which this talented duo of authors’ has done an incredible job in penning. This story is filled with action, suspense, secrets, twists, and roman ...more
Rowena
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A mafia genre must read!

This story had some all the elements of a wonderful read. There’s yummy characters, suspense, drama, danger and heat overload. I loved the characters development throughout the storyline and how their relationship evolved kept my interested. The twist and surprises kept me on the edge of my seat and was never boring. A definite must read for those who love mafia genre.
Scharme Grider
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Duncan & Willow are crazy hot together. The chemistry they have is there from the first page. Their story will definitely keep you turning pages and not stopping until you see “The End” and then your irritated because you want more. This book was very well written and I felt every emotion possible reading this book. Willow actually makes me laugh out loud. I love her. Definitely a 5-Star Read. Cannot wait for the next book!!!
Cynthia Carpenter
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Willow and Duncan will take you with them on an intense, emotional, action packed ride to see where they will end up. With so many enemies and evil around every corner will they he able to rise above it all and save the only person who can rule the clan. An amazing read that will keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more. With each twist an new problem comes up to make them turn the way they need too or lead them down the wrong path.. Can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Luanne Cole
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A forbidden romance. Willow is suppose to marry a strong Romanian to help her run her clan, not an American. Will they survive the Romanian Mobs ancient rules. I fell in love with Duncan and Willow. I rooted for them the whole book. Can’t wait for the 4th book in this series! I received an arc of this book.
Mona williams
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a really good book! he has always wanted her but knows he cant. he must protect her with his life because his boss told him to. people want her dead cause of who her father is. alot of danger and lies in this one.
Gloria
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read!!!

Willow and Duncan *swoon* she is such a badass! Cherished by Elizabeth Knox is an amazing read! The Clans series is one of my favorites that i can read on repeat! I can't wait for what's to come!!! Eeekk the suspense!
Amy Jones
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!!!!

I love Elizabeth Knox books but this was a first read for me with Iris Sweetwater and I was not disappointed. I freaking loved the story!!! I can't wait until the next book comes out. Awesome job.
Gina Burkart
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What amazing read buy aqmazing authors. Cant wait for the next book in thius series.
Katrina Haynes
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I really enjoyed this book like most of Elizabeth books.. This such a page turner from the first page. I really recommend reading but make sure you read the others in the series🖤🖤🖤
Jessica Junito
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!!

Great book, great continuous of the Clan series, makes you enter in that mafia world mixed with love, tragedy and betrayal. Really recommend
Heather
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018
This was a good read, I liked her feistiness throughout the story.
Deborah Martinez
Tracy Lynn
Oct 06, 2018
Terra Frias
Dec 29, 2018
I have been writing since I was just 4 years old, starting with poetry and short stories. Writing has always been in my blood, and I began writing as a professional in marketing and ghostwriting almost 7 years ago. After writing thousands of things for others, I decided it was time to share my own things with the world. I hope to start doing this full time and be at least somewhat of a success.

The Clans (7 books)
  • Promised (The Clans #1)
  • The Trade (The Clans, #2)
  • Deceit (The Clans #4)
  • Love is War (The Clans #5)
  • Shattered