Start by marking “Snow Blood: Season 5” as Want to Read:
Snow Blood: Season 5

Snow Blood: Season 5

Snow Blood Season 5 Brings the Adventures of Brogio, the First Vampire, and His Family to an End.

A devastating loss sets Snow Blood and his vampire family on a path to revenge. Determined to use whatever means necessary, Brogio’s kindred dog risks the endangerment and potential destruction of all he loves and most especially the love of his master’s life, Selene. Only a
Published July 15th 2017 by Troll River Publications (first published April 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Snow Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow Blood

Start your review of Snow Blood: Season 5
Jackie
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Superb book that doesn't let you go until you've finished reading. A sinister plot is underfoot to kill Snowblood and Brogio. An amazing book that follows along the lines of the other four. Don't miss out.
Jane
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love the Snow Blood series! It's a wonderful storyline, with unique (a vampire dog!!!), intriguing characters. This is the final book in the series, with a major struggle ending in a surprise finale. The author is great at inventing interesting situations with unexpected ways to resolve them. I did find some typos/grammatical errors in my ARC, but not enough to detract from the story (taking 1/2 star away for them).
While I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, I also
Sandra Singleton
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read! wonderful plot and fantastic characters. A must read from this author. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Patricia Myers
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such an interesting way to close Snow Blood's series! I really love how the character's interact with each other. Snow Blood want revenge for Scrawny's death. Things go wrong and Selene is kidnapped I love how Snow Blood braved facing Brogio when he turned into the monster the God's turned him into and was able to reach him and bring him back into himself.
The best part was Seth and Mathias comes to the rescue and gets her back. But my most favorite part is the scene where Seth and the
Alicia
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is the final book of the Snow Blood series. The story kicks off in the aftermath of the death of Snow Blood’s second from Season 4. There's a bit of everything in here (though not much in the way of fight scenes, which have always been my favourites) with past characters coming back for a spin and final hoorah.
I’ve loved these books of Greek mythology written from the viewpoint of a vampire dog, but dare I say it? This was my least
Rickey Morris
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest evaluation and personal opinion:
Snow Blood Season 5 was a fast-paced, exciting conclusion to one of the best series of books from Carol Mckibben I've read. She draws you into the book by the end of the last one so you pick up automatically on the loss and sorrow that Snow Blood and Family, and Selene, Kane, and Brogio felt over the death of Scrawny. They worked to extract revenge, but brought about an unexpected turn for the
G
This books brings the end of the story of Snow Blood and his family. Still reeling from the loss of his dear Scrawny, Snow blood begs Hades for a favour, bit like anything involving the gods nothing is without a price and Selene, Brogio's wife is once again in danger. With swift pacing and a strange but climatic battle scene, the end of this novel comes clear. Decisions have to be made and it seems the family will not be the same at the end.

Interesting as always, Carol writes purely from Snow's
Dina Bushrod
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding ending to the Snow Blood series. Grab up this great story of vampires, once human and others canines, who live together, loving and protecting each other from jealous and evil Gods and men. They continue the fight to be left in peace. But the Gods want to own them and their powers or to destroy them. Plenty of bloody fights and strategies by Snow Blood and his family will win the day, just to be set upon again and again. But there are more than just mythical Gods within this ...more
Lori
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
**I voluntarily received an Advance Reader Copy of this book.**

Snow blood has been a very captivating series. This paranormal story is one of my favorites, and the only one I have read about a vampire dog, his pack and his people. This story also has one of the best happy endings.
Rachael Bromley
Donna Newman
Linda Szymoniak
Sandra Watts
Jul 15, 2017
Carol McKibben was a magazine publisher for more than 20 years. She began a new career in freelance writing and editing in 2007. As well as editing other authors’ works to realize their dreams, she has completed Luke’s Tale and published a memoir, Riding Through It.

Carol currently writes from the heart of a dog's eyes. Often telling her stories to Laberdoodles, Basset Hounds and any stray that