Start by marking “Forget Me Not (Forget Me Not, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forget Me Not (Forget Me Not, #1)

Forget Me Not

(Forget Me Not #1)

I fell in love with a boy a long time ago.

I was only a small girl. Scared and frightened, I was taken from my home and held against my will. His father hurt me, but he protected me and kept me safe as best he could.

Until I left him.

I ran the first chance I got and even though I knew he wasn’t behind me, I didn’t stop. The branches lashed out at me, punishing me for l
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 268 pages
Published September 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forget Me Not, please sign up.
Brenda Something to Remember: Prequel to Forget Me Not (Forget Me Not 0.5)

Jennifer Scarn
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you read a book and at the end you lay your head back, let out a sigh and have to simply let it sink in. This is that book. A story that stands out from the rest in both beauty and tragedy. Forget Me Not redefines unconditional love. Devastatingly refreshing, a relevant topic in a day in age when we learn about these true life heartbreaking stories in the media. Read it. If there is only one book you can read this year, make it this one!
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
All I can say is:

WOW! Holy WOW!!!

This book was a total mind screw! I did not want to put my nook down, I needed to find out what the crap was going on. The twist! OMG! I did not see that!

This was my first book from the author and I look forward to reading more.

~A Book Nerd
Jackie D
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forget Me Not is UNFORGETTABLE!
I mean wow!
I am sitting here in awe over the magnificent mind twisting tornado of emotions I just witnessed and went through while reading this dark crazy train!
The storyline for this book was one I did not anticipate but gladly welcomed the change of pace from what I have been reading!
One that grabbed me by the feels, consuming me, not letting me come back to reality til the very end!
I cannot get over how Willow Winters keeps setting the bar higher for her
Wit & Wonder Books
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided by author for an honest review***

“I love you, all of you, and I’m right here.” - Robin

Twisted. Disturbing at times, but captivating nonetheless in Willow Winters latest release Forget Me Not. This breathtaking author delivers a powerful push and pull of sorts with three different POVs that impacts you at full force.

I honestly don’t know what to say regarding this novel. It took me awhile to catch on to the plot, the devious ways of Ms. Winters imagination, but once I caught on,
Judy Robichaud
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WILLOW WINTERS DELIVERS A BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER THAT WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD SPINNING AND YOUR MOUTH GASPING IN SUSPENSE! 5 UNBELIEVABLE, SUSPENSEFUL, INTENSE, RIVETING & BRILLIANT STARS.

I’m giving NOTHING away here. I had no idea what I was in for when I began reading this story.

I kept thinking that something’s up with this book that I just can’t put my finger on. But I’m telling you it’s a psychological thriller of the very best kind. I kept thinking with every page I tur
Shannon Moore
Aug 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: arc
You know what? Apparently I'm not the type of reader that this book needs. I'm way too analytical. I need facts. I need reasons. I need to know the purpose of actions and dialogue. And I was gifted with none of that.

Starting off, you know absolutely nothing about this book. From the blurb, sure I expected a few damaged characters who maybe got their second chance romance love story going in a perhaps darker-ish way. Because that makes sense? Whatever. What I actually got was a story with minima
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, dark-erotic, erotic
Title: ➳ 💕Forget Me Not 💕
Author: ➳ Willow Winters❤
Published August 12nd 2017

💞 Couple of broken souls - The Lil bird & The lone Wolf - Jay, Robin & John
ღ I was only 12 years ago when John father took me, at 1st he only use me to keep Jay in check.. But then things started to change
First chance she got she ran like hell, even though she knew he hadn’t follower her

💞 Twenty years later

► Can they fix each other after all these years apart, or will their souls forever be lost

►Lord I want to
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

description

descriptionNice cover on this one. OK representation of the hero. Nice use of graphics. Good composition and title work.description

descriptionI enjoyed this one a lot. I had it figured out right from the beginning, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment in the least. There were a few times that I thought maybe we were headed in a different (more complex) direction, but that didn't pan out, and I was a bit disappointed because that twist would have made this book AWESOME.

description

The writing was very good. The pace was excellent.
warhawke
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dark erotic suspense readers
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Robin Everly had a harrowing childhood. As a psychologist, it was her job to help people cope with trauma, but she herself needed help especially when the past came barreling back.

Growing up, Jay knew suffering first hand. Years may have passed and the scars fading, yet the wound still festering inside. With help from his friend John, he wanted her back no matter what the consequences.

I knew this book is my kind of book
Jen
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book has made me a Willow Winters fan! I definitely want to check out her backlist right away! This book is a dark romance between two very broken people. I figured out very early what was going on; but I would recommend being careful reading reviews about this story. Part of the mystery is going into the book not knowing much.

As far as the prequel that is free on Amazon, it isn't necessary to get it as it is included in the end of this book....
Willow Winters
Aug 15, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
FORGET ME NOT IS LIVE & a USA TODAY Bestselling Book!!

I am so excited for you to read this story!!! I love it so much!!!

Amzn US → http://amzn.to/2vFeDwQ
Amzn UK → http://amzn.to/2wT0zS6
iBooks → http://apple.co/2tJVSag
Nook → http://bit.ly/2tt443v
Kobo → http://bit.ly/2uFjZLz
Google Play → http://bit.ly/2vEZv2F
Goodreads → http://bit.ly/2tJGPNH
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
You can’t forget love, no matter how hard you try.

First of all that cover is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see it on one of my shelves.

Let me get this off my chest… this was by far THE BEST story I’ve read from Willow Winters to date. I could feel her passion. I could taste the characters fear and confusion and lust and love and crazy and etc. This book packed such a punch that saying I’m impressed would be an understatement.

To sum things up (without giving it all away)... Jay and Robin shar
CC
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Robin Everly suffered a trauma when she was 12 years old. Since then, she’s tried to move forward and pursued a career in psychiatry in an effort to help others with trying situations. However, she always wondered what happened to the boy she loved and felt survivor’s guilt over the years. When Robin experiences another loss in her life, she hits an all-time low.

“You can help me and I can help you.”

Always watching from afar, Jay is a loner yet can’t help but to intervene when he witnesses Ro
Vera M
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was just WOW!!!
So emotional!!
The twists and turns had me reeling!!
Ms. Winter had my attention from the very beginning until the very end!!!
The storyline had my stomach in knots!!!
The feelings I experienced while reading this book was intense!!!
Forget Me Not was such an amazing story that I did not want to put down!!
I would highly recommend!!!
Priya
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An UNFORGETTABLE read.

A tornado of emotions..!!

This book was Dark, Intense, suspenseful, thriller, fast paced.

Both characters are so broken and so perfect for each other. At first it was confusing and I was not sure what's going on as I was going in blind but later when the story picked up and truth came out, it was so dark and heart breaking.

The books was dark, angsty and intense. The characters were going through so much... I needed a moment for my mind to catch up and digest it all. Then I w
Dilek VT
1. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOOK if you looking are looking for a dark read…

If you want to read something dark, this is definitely not dark, so go pick up something really dark.

There is only the mentioning of “dark things happening to them in the past” with no explanations of what exactly happened (no details at all). So, the book is definitely far from being dark.

2. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOOK if you are in search of some dark/rough/dirty/hot/kinky or any kind of erotic sex scenes at all.

Well, there
Carlene Inspired
3.75 Stars
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Read the free prologue first here

Forget Me Not is more than a romance, the story features dark undertones and has the makings of a psychological thriller. Willow Winters gives readers a hero they want to heal, a heroine to do the job, and a mysterious past that will puzzle till the very end. From the very first page I knew something was just not right and I had so many ideas of which way it would go. Robin, Jay, and John have a childhood th
Rejane
Aug 22, 2017 marked it as not-interested
Ohhh!!! The thrills of a wonderful, smart and logical review. It's just like reading a great book. Just way shorter.
P.S: That blurb just gave me the giggles. Silly and so done before. All that darkness and trouble and twist AKA love story...🙄🙄🙄🙄

⭐ Emerson ⭐
Jan 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
Mercedes
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars

When I first started this book I was confused, the blurb and the beginning chapters weren't fitting together like pretty puzzle pieces. My confusion prompted me to theorize, and the theory I came up with was reinforced as I continued to read the book. Even though I guessed pretty early on what the twist was going to be, the book was still very enjoyable. I was intrigued by the history between Robin and Jay and where John fit into the story.
What a good little victim I'm being for him.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
' Forget Me Not' by Willow Winters is book One in the "Forget Me Not" Series. There is a 0.5 Book called "Something to Remember: Prequel" that does give some background to Robin, Jay, and John life.
This is a Dark Type Romance story that hooks you in pretty fast. Its a thrilling story line that does go back and forth through points in their lives.
I enjoyed this Book!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."
Anne Milne
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would give this book more than 5 stars it's like reading a twisty dark psychological mystery with a never ending love story.
I don't want to say too much about the story it really is a book that your best to go in blind. As the story unfolds we get glimpses of the past which is at times dark and heartbreaking. I love Willow's writing style every word pulls you in, you want to go on reading to unfurl every twist and turn.
If you like an unconventional love story then get this book you won't regre
Lisa Aiello
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
I needed some time to process this book to determine how I truly feel about it, and I'm still at a loss. Frankly, at the end, I was left pissed off with how the mental health issues raised were dealt with. I sat shaking my head and thinking how unrealistic this was and how lightly the matters were dealt with. Mental illness is some serious stuff, and I think it was treated too simplistically. Then, I had to remind myself this is a work of fiction and I had to look at what I think makes a good bo ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I can't believe this is my first read by this author. Why oh why did I wait so long. On the bright side I can now go and have a Willow feast on her previous books.

Forget Me Not is a book that you should jump in blind as the blurb gives enough of a teaser. It's also one of them books where I'm wary about writing a long review as I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

This is a fantastic read with a great storyline. The author pulled me through so many different emotions while reading it.
Not for t
Tpagirl
Forget Me Not by Willow Winters was the first book in her Forget Me Not series. It was also my first book by the author, but it won’t be my last. I received a complimentary copy through a newsletter subscription. It was dark and disturbing, yet it also had a weird underlying sweetness to it.

Robin was kidnapped as a child and met a young boy that was also in a prison of his own with his father. It was a horrendous abuse situation - although we were thankfully spared too many details. Robin escape
Konny
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Forget Me Not by Willow Winters is a dark read. This book deals with sensitive subjects, contains explicit sexual situations and is generally not for the faint of heart. You like dark reads? Youre gonna love this book !!
Meet Dr. Robin Every and John. Both have a common past, they endured unspeakable things. And left scars, deep scars and issues.
Theyre tangled in a vicious web. This book is full of twists and unexpected turns. And I loved it. Every single one.
Forget Me Not is raw, it is gritty an
Ida Jolley
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a love story with a twist to it. An older man has his son and takes a young girl captive to live in his basement. He is cruel and does horrible things to his son. One day the girl escapes but has trouble dealing with the guilt of leaving the young boy Jay there. Twenty years later the girl Robin is taken by Jay, and is back in a basement where she is put back into the same situation, only to find out that now her captor is Jay. Here she has to figure out how and who she is dealing with, ...more
LORRIE
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a twisted tale. It was amazing. The twists and turns had me gasping and cringing.
« Court (Take the Read) »

Hey, check it out. I'm the minority on yet another story. How fun .

Spoilers abound.

While this had some solid elements, it ultimately fell through for me.

I enjoyed the (bits of) dark romance, however it felt a little too tame to call it that. We got what? A total of 1.5 sex scenes? Doesn't qualify in my book.

Some parts felt more like a biopic strictly about Dissociative Identity Disorder, and less a story about both Jay/John and Robin.

I'll admit, the first declarations of love had my tummy i
Lisa
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been dying for something different than my usual read and this is totally what I needed!

Not every love story is sunshine and rainbows. Some are seriously hard earned. This is a love story unlike any other. This story is dark and sad, and confusing and twisted. Willow took me on a journey that I wasn't expecting. I can't say much more without giving anything away, just that I highly recommend it!
I received an arc of this.

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • The Tutor
  • The Jack's Heart (Prison Saints #1)
  • Remembered By Moonlight (Moonlight, #9)
  • Devil
  • Ripple Effect (Ripple Effect, #1-4)
  • The Lost (Crow City, #1)
  • Hawke
  • Let Her Go
  • All I Need (Stay, #2)
  • Motown Throwdown (Motown Down, #1)
  • Monsters
  • Wanting Forever (Nelson Island, #1)
  • Promises to Keep (Sabrina Vaughn #3)
  • King Series Bundle: The Four Book Set (King, #1-4)
  • Damage Me (Crystal Gulf, #2)
  • Her Nowhere
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date! ❤ Like this sale on my new release!
Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!
Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: http://bit.ly/2L95aFS
All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow starte
“I love every part of you, the man who wants to forget and the man who suffered for his father’s sins.” 4 likes
“You can call me Jay if you want. I'll be anyone for you. I'll do anything for you. I only exist for you.” 3 likes