Start by marking “Enticed by Lady Elianna (Fabled Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Enticed by Lady Elianna (Fabled Love #3)

Enticed by Lady Elianna

(Fabled Love #3)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
A woman who has lost everything…

After her father’s death Lady Elianna was forced into servitude by her cousin and his family. For years she has done as told filling the roll of everything from a lady’s maid to a scullery maid without complaint. That is until Lord Sinclair shows up at the estate causing her to dare to dream once more.

A man determined to save her…

Lord Sin
Published June 13th 2017 by Brook Ridge Press

To ask other readers questions about Enticed by Lady Elianna, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticed by Lady Elianna

Ivy H
3.5 stars.

Enjoyable but too short ! I felt that there were so many possibilities that were left unexplored. I know this is a novella but parts of it were too rushed and the conflict was sorted out in an extremely hasty manner. Nevertheless, I did enjoy this Cinderelle-esque novella with a smitten H and an unbelievably nice and selfless heroine. The villains got their punishment and it was fantastic. The heroine's evil uncle had to repay all the money he'd defrauded from her and he was sent to de
Amy ~ Love At 1st Read
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I love the retelling of fairy tales and Cinderella has always been my absolute favorite. Who can resist the tale of a girl who escapes a nightmare situation to see all her dreams come true with the help of her friends? In Enticed by Lady Elianna, Amanda Mariel writes an entrancing, empowering, romantic version of this classic tale.

At 17, Lady Elianna, daughter of the Earl of Berkly, had dreams of her first season, being treated as a lady of prestige, finding a husband, and having a family of
Angie
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Elianna knew a fool when she saw one.... If she could peer into a looking glass at this very moment, a fool would be staring back at her.

Every now and again, I like to clean my book palate by reading something that I know will be a nice, sweet, HEA book/novella just to recenter myself and be ready to dive into heavier reads. Historical novellas--especially fairytale retellings--tend to accomplish that seamlessly, which is why I picked this one up.

This novella was a pretty classic retelling of
Marie Bourgery
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a Cinderella story. Lady Elianna’s father dies, her cousin inherits the Earldom and tells her she has been left with nothing and can either become an unpaid servant to his family or be sent to a convent. She doesn’t want to eliminate her chance to marry and have a family someday so she chooses servitude. They treat her horribly for 5 years, rubbing her nose in the situation, when she meets Viscount Sinclair. Garrett is attracted to her and knows there is more to her situation since she ...more
Bobbie Sue
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Elliana has lost her father and her future is now dependent on the new Lord. Upon his arrival, she I'd given the choice to move to a convent or remain in her home as a servant to the new Lord's family.

Five years of serving her cousins family and the only person who remembers she is a lady is her dear friend Anna, a maid in the house. While escorting her cousin to London, while walking in the park she meets Lord Sinclair. He is invited to a house party at the family estate.

Being intrigued by Ell
Sandy
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet Cinderella story that was a pleasure to read this is also quick read great for an afternoon time out. I loved Elianna and Anna, both live in a house that is ruled by mean spiteful people and Garrett our prince charming is simple great character. I love a clean romance where there is a good story that I know I will re-visit again. A great book for any collection I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Tanya
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She lost everything and now she is forced to be a maid for her cousin and his fa.ily. She just goes along with it all until he appears. He knows she is hiding something. He is going to find out. She is going to try to hide her secrets. Can love being them together? Can she finally be happy? See if she can

InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A blue silk dress, slippers, a curfew of midnight, a charming Lord, and insufferable younger cousin, this clean Regency romance is a sweet retelling of the classic Cinderella story!

Read full review in the 2018 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.

Hanna
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
this story is a sweet regency romance where he falls for the mystery woman and works to win her an discover her secrets, close contact at a house party helps things along. I really enjoyed this somewhat short romance

Brandy
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Highly Recommend OVER 18 DUE TO CONTENT.
Cinderella story that kept me captivated and wanting more. Elianna gets mistreated and does not want to leave the only home she knows so she stays.
This is a MUST READ!!!

Mariettastander
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again a maverlous story by this author. I just love her stories more and more while reading them. Once again a much read that I wholeheartedly can recommend

Laila Viking
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story is amazing. I like the characters and how they develop. He sees through the lies and I like that. A very short story filled with drama, love, passion, chemistry, lies, secrets and twists.
Absolutely worth the read but way too short.
Patricia Schuette
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read as part of the Anthology Mid Summer Kiss. A young lady whose father the Earl passed at an early age without leaving arrangements for her. His cousin upon taking over the Title brins his family who proceeds to treat her as a servant to earn her keep.
Menina com Livros
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Um livrinho fofo, baseado no conto de fadas da Cinderela!
Dawn
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 and a great addition. Loved the storyline and the characters.
Karen
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book has a good storyline that is captivating. The characters are intriguing, engaging, and well developed.
Nadea Croix
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was an exceptional read, infused with suspense and challenges it was well thought out as it all comes together

Barbara
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well-written story and I am glad those relatives got what they deserved, I enjoyed reading this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Cinderella story has been wonderfully written with great characters that kept me totally enthralled until the turn of the very last page!
Daree
susan
Aug 26, 2018
Laura Levada
Aug 11, 2018
USA Today Bestselling, Amazon All Star author Amanda Mariel dreams of days gone by when life moved at a slower pace. She enjoys taking pen to paper and exploring historical time periods through her imagination and the written word.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/#!/AuthorAma...
Twitter www.twitter.com/AmandaMarieAuth
Website: http://www.amandamariel.com
Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bQgkbr

Fabled Love (4 books)
  • Enchanted By The Earl (Fabled Love #1)
  • Captivated By The Captain (Fabled Love #2)
  • Delighted by the Duke (Fabled Love Book 4)