Start by marking “Cimmerian Shade: A Limited Edition Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Collection” as Want to Read:

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Dare to discover what lurks in the shadows in **New & Exclusive** paranormal and urban fantasy stories from your favorite NY Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling authors.

Under moonlit skies, witches, werewolves, vampires, demons, dragons, and more, battle not only for their mates, but to stay alive...

Fall for the alphas who play by their own rules despite t
Published September 12th 2017 by Naughty Nights Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Cimmerian Shade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cimmerian Shade

Dianne
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amanda Pillar's Rose Tears! I received is copy from Amanda Pillar and it is an excellent quick read!

The Fae law states a parent may not kill their child and a child my not kill their parent. The Count of Tears, the White Queen’s Executioner, was to make a time-honored announcement. His first born was to be given the “transfer spell,” a spell to entitle all the count had, from power to wealth. And that is when everything went wrong, very wrong. It would seem that his first born was not his treasu
Abby Hayes
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great set filled with so many new to me authors. I love getting these and finding new ones to stalk...I mean follow.
Great collection and well worth the price.
Robin Morgan
Shelves: my-own-books
Just as practically all us can’t resist grabbing a bargain on the clothes we love to wear, just as we love eating certain foods which only can be eaten during a certain period each year; how can you resist getting a collection of the genre we loved to read at a unbelievable sales price.

When you consider the lowest price that you can pay for a KINDLE edition of a book is 99 cents, so you can image what kind of bargain you get purchasing of over 20 never before published paranormal and urban fanta
Raewynn
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, a heap of stories of all sorts of types, all in one book. Who wouldn't want this terrific set!

There is something here for everyone, witches, werewolves, vampires, demons, dragons, and more!!

Easy to get sucked into this book and race through stories from your favorite author or, check out a new one.

What a bargain, all of this, over 2300 pages, for only $0.99 cents!

Well done team. A brilliant amalgamation!
Susan
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. If you love PNR and Urban Fantasy this is a set of stories you have to get! Add in some diverse writers and it gets even better. The variety of authors and storylines will keep you riveted for many hours. Some violence and adult themes so 18+. You cannot go wrong with this set. There are stories for everyone included. Some of the stories contain violence and sex, so definitely 18+.

So far I have only read Dangerous Beauty, Sexy Beast by Dariel Raye and Dating 911 by Kathleen Grieve. Bu
Ola Adamska
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2017
Torch Song by Lashell Collins
I liked characters and plot, but ...
Draco - alfa, male, Dragon. He tried to negate his feelings for Lucinda but will it be possible with Her work in his club?
Lucinda knew she loved Dom for a Long Time. Will she manage to become his mate?
Add to it bad cats shifter! What will happen here?
There was something missing in the deeper area. Everything was good and for sure I will grab more by this author.

Saltwater Siren by Muffy Wilson
Sirens. The youngest one was held in the
Gale
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first thing you need to know about this set is that these are in-depth reads – not just short stories. Great deal for the price. I enjoyed the stories and they were varied and fun and scary and funny and lots of paranormal, which I love. My favorite is With This Heart by Red L. Jameson. Since I’ve read her With These Wings series, I was excited to read this story. (And it is a standalone. I just enjoy a book when characters I’ve “met” before drop in for a visit.) WTH was touching, and sweet, ...more
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A fantastic set of stories in this collection with something for everyone.
I enjoyed visiting with known authors and discovering others for future stalking.
I can't pick a favourite ....but I do love dragons. I'm sure you'll find your paranormal faves too.
Thoroughly enjoyed this collection and highly recommend it.
Jackie
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a wonderful set of stories to make your day brighter. Loved each and every one of them. Hard to choose which I liked better. Received an ARC and loved reviewing. Don't miss out when the books are released.
Karlee
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Credence:
Torren plans to win the black opal in this years Draconic Challenge but must go to a human city to retrieve his artifact. But when he meets Dovie, she poses as a distraction for the task at hand. They become attached to one another quickly, but Torren can't have this. He doesn't do relationships, he focuses on the challenges. But when a moonstruck goes after Dovie, their attachment get's put to the test. Will Torren chance risking everything just to protect Dovie, or will he
Inishowen Cailín
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am thrilled with this collection of paranormal romance. With twenty stories to choose from there is something here for everyone.
I was excited to read Amanda Pillar's 'Rose Tears,' and it was the story I dived into first. It's the start of a brand new series from the author and I can't wait to read more of it when it gets published. The sexy, funny and exciting story line had me hooked from beginning to end. I loved Lori and Conrad and I'm hoping they'll pop up again during the series.

I am sti
Samantha
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I read this book because of two authors Dariel Raye and Mychal Daniels. I loved both stories and wished they were longer.
Sher
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book has it all...Dragons, witches, demons, vampires, mermaids and more..
Great reads for a good price..
Honorable mentions too....
Torch Song by Lashell Collins
What Lies Within Us by Kiki Howell and Gina Kincade
Burning Midnight by Erzabet Bishop
The Salt Water Siren by Muffy Wilson
Just an all around great set by some fantastic authors..
Tiffany
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like paranormal romances you will love this collection! There are so many great stories. I have not read all of them yet but can't wait continue reading. This collection has also introduced me to new to me authors I haven't had a chance to read yet. There is a good amount of variety in the stories, so I think there's something for every paranormal lover. With the number of stories in this set, you also can't beat the price. I would recommend.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy
Linda
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great set of stories. I really enjoy these sets as I get to read some of my favorite authors as well as discover new authors.

I liked that the set contains a variety of paranormal characters and there is a lot of diversity in the storylines as well. There are shifters, sirens, ghosts and many more paranormals and the stories range from the sweeter to the darker with menage and new takes on fairytales as well.

Anyone that enjoys paranormal romances should find many stories that appeal to
Karen
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The whole set looks and sounds promising but I've only read Rose Tears so far. I found this story to be interesting and entertaining with great storyline and characters. I'll be reading more of these books. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Zsa
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of stories all in one book at a great price, nothing better than that. I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of this collection, ( I volunteered to read What Lies Within Us by Kiki Howell & Gina Kincade, and Lust by Liz Gavin--great stories). Some authors were new to me, such as Catherine Banks (really enjoyed Frozen Soul), others are old favourites, such as Kharma Kelley and Kallysten. Each story is interesting, and entertaining.
Deb
Recommends it for: Fans of Fiction Adults 18+
*** HOLY HOTNESS BATMAN *** Get ready for a fantastic roller-coaster ride of page-turning must reads by these amazing authors! Right now I only have 2 read & a 3rd one started, but I know that anything Lashell Collins writes & is associated with, has to be awesome too :D Like her "TORCH SONG" in this, I'd give 6 stars if I could :D So, I'll be back to update my review as I can read more! Adult 18+ fans of fiction, do not hesitate to get this :D
Karen
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't yet read every book in this box set but what I have read so far has been great and I would recommend these to everyone. What's not to love great books at an incredible value.
Deb Le
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far I've only read Rose Tears by Amanda Pilar, and loved it. I can't wait for the series to move along. Excellent writing and plot are character construction, as usual from amanda Pilar!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
If you are into Dark and paranormal Romance this box set is for you. I like getting to read from the different authors and finding some new ones.
So happy with this collection of books!
Michelle Fortune
Shelves: to-do
Each and every novella in this collection is wonderful so far. I didn’t want to put it down. These books will transport you to different times and worlds. I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this book.
Cheri
Sep 03, 2017 added it
So many stories. So little time. A great way to find some authors to try out, some favorites and your choice of short or a little longer read. I found a couple of each.

LASHELL COLLINS, TORCH SONG: This author has captured me with her PNR books, her cop family stories, and anything she writes.
All grown up, Lucinda was now, even more temptation for Dominic, leader of The Shifter's Alliance. The very reason he should take her. The very reason he should never take her. His enemies would use her a
Seraphia
Cimmerian Shade is a collection of a series of novels and novellas by some very dynamic authors. Each one bringing a unique and engaging story to the table. I am currently reading this collection and it is so hard to put down. I find the characters so engaging that I find myself drawn in and before I know it I need to put my tablet to charge because I've been reading for so long.
I will be reviewing each story as I finish and then updating my review. if you are looking for a great collection of p
BookLover (Brooke)
Sep 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Spamming me with 'buy my book' and 'leave a good review' means I will never read your book.
Michelle
Aug 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
Author or her publisher is spamming my email asking for reviews. Guarantees I will never read this.
Sandy
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me say that I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, but it in no way influenced my feedback. I always leave an honest review.
The dedication to Kathleen King Mayer was beautiful. What a lucky woman to have touched so many lives that she' remembered by them, thru the pages of this book.

First let me state that I received a free copy of this book for an honest review. I always leave an honest review. If I don't like a story, I contact the author first & then with as
Lana
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Any stories by Red L. Jameson are an auto-buy for me, so I purchased this box set to read With This Heart, which is part of her With These Wings series. I adored this story! There is so much to love! As a former soldier with PTSD, Aaron has lost all hope. That is, until he has a chance to see a woman he thought he imagined. Adala is a Valkyrie with special skills, who takes warriors to their next life. Her mega crush on Aaron is adorable, as are his efforts to please her. Until he realizes exact ...more
Angel Graham
Sep 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I. Can't. Even.

1. First Story. Story is fine. Editing is horrible. Extra commas in sentences,,like that.
,Commas in front of beginning paragraphs at least 3 times I recall. Was shocked to see Gina Kinkaid's name on this story with this level of non-editing.

2. Second story is no story! It was one chapter of what appears to be a NON-Paranormal story, in a PARANORMAL BOX SET! One chapter! Not the whole story.

3. Third story was good, right up until THE DAMN CLIFFHANGER! Either give us the COMPLETE ST
Jemimah  Zafoune
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great anthology with books by some authors that I already love and some who I've never read before. This set contains 20 new stories and all at a great price. What I always love about these box sets is not just that they're a great price but I get introduced to new authors and stories that I've either not heard of before or who I've just never got around to reading yet.
I really do recommend this box set to you as it's got some great reads in and is at a bargain price. It's a win win in m
« previous 1 3 next »
Curvy/BBW Heroine...: Coming Soon! 3 12 Sep 24, 2017 09:48PM
Erotic Recommenda...: Coming Soon 1 6 Aug 21, 2017 03:24PM
BDSM & Romance: Coming Soon 1 3 Aug 21, 2017 03:23PM
Curvy Girls Rock!: Coming Soon 1 5 Aug 21, 2017 03:20PM
Erotic Recommenda...: Preorder 1 4 Aug 13, 2017 06:48PM
BDSM & Romance: Preorder 1 1 Aug 13, 2017 06:48PM
Curvy Girls Rock!: Preorder 1 4 Aug 13, 2017 06:47PM
Ever since she was young, Kiki Howell has loved to listen to a well-woven tale with real characters, inspired plots, and delightful resolutions. Kiki could spend hours lost in a book, and soon she knew that creating lives, loves, and losses with just words had to be the greatest thing that she could do. To that end, she pursued her study of literature and writing, earning a bachelor’s degree in En ...more
More about Kiki Howell

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Black Bird of the Gallows
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
  • The Last
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)
  • Red Country
  • The Historian
  • The Girl Who Drank the Moon
    $15.95 $1.99
  • The Heart of Matter (Odyssey One, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • The Birthday of the World and Other Stories
    $11.49 $1.99
  • Obsidian Son (The Temple Chronicles, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49