Start by marking “Punched” as Want to Read:

Punched

Reagan is the one who got away - or should I say the one I drove away? Now, four years later, she’s back to manage the gym where I train. Seeing her everyday is a distraction I can’t afford. I’m so close to achieving the big payoff I’ve been working for. Nothing’s going to keep me from winning this belt - not even her.

This is a second chance MMA romance standalone.
Published June 13th 2017 by Brothers Chance Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Punched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Punched

Start your review of Punched
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.5

Punched by Jacob Chance is a second chance, MMA themed sport’s romance. I love both of those subgenres and this author’s writing, so I knew I was going to like this book before I even began reading it. The heroes in Jacob’s books are always swoon worthy, I have yet to dislike a heroine, the stories maintain my interest throughout their entirety, and I can breeze right through them without ever putting them down. I was happy to see that this one was no different.

Reagan and Noah were perfect to
Coco.V
May 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/24/2019)! 🎁
Pamela
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sports
For the most part this was an enjoyable read. A second chance lovestory without too much drama. There were flashbacks to explain their relationship as teens and I liked Reagan and Noah together then. The storyline wasn't anything new, nevertheless I enjoyed it. I wouldn't have minded a few extra pages giving more insight in some of the things going on in Reagan and Noah's heads. As it is some things seemed to be coming out of the blue, but I chose to see them as spontaneous decisions, so it didn ...more
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars to Punched by Jacob Chance.

Noah and Reagan.......

Oh Wow!
I wasn't exactly sure how this book would effect me. Jacob Chance has given us many romance genres through his novels. He has written romance thrillers, suspense, erotica and there is even humor in his prior release, Penalty. For some reason I assumed Punched would be dark and is wasn't. There was angst, yes, but it didn't give me hives, lol.

So many emotions were at play in this quick read. Through the author's writing we are able t
Amy
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance
5 stars

I am loving me some Jacob Chance. A man who writes a love story I can not only tolerate but embrace; that's a talented man. Punched is a fantastic read about a love story that ended too soon only to come barreling back like a freight train.

Reagan has come home to run her fathers gym so that her father can focus on training his fighters. It just so happens one of those fighters is not only the boy who she gave herself too but also the boy who crushed her the next day.
Christina Pannell
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I do enjoy Jacob Chance sports books but it took me a while to get into this one. I'm way more of a football girl for sure. Not so much mma
Reagan and Noah had a love that was true from the start but he always put his career first. Putting it first he lost the love of his life. Once she finishes school she comes back and there's a lot of resisting and temptation between them. Will they love each other again? Did they ever stop?
Angela DeMarco
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Punched by Jacob Chance is a second chance sports romance. My favorite type of story to read. I absolutely loved this book! The story is fast paced, sexy, steamy, and romantic. Noah will have your panties melting with his dirty mouth, he's also got a sweet side to him that makes him the perfect gentleman. Jacob created a story that was beautifully written, and flowed perfectly.

Noah an MMA fighter is looking for his big break, win his next fight and become the champion. He has his eyes on the pr
Brenda Travers
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love a good Sports Romance book,
And Punched was exactly that. I loved the storyline and the Characters. Jacob did a great job of hooking you in to the story.

I'm sure most of us girls have been Reagan at some point when we were younger and the heartbreak that Noah and Reagan faced is what kept me riveted needing to know why. Noah and his Smooth talking dirty mouth had me swooning. I love that it is written in Dual perspectives so that you fully understand the characters.

I would happily recomme
JoAnna G
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is my first Jacob Chance book and I loved every single second of it. It was gritty and I actually felt like I in there with them. When they see each other again for the first time. A great second chance romance. I was sucked in and felt like I was there in the gritty sweaty gym with them. All my elements were there. Drama, angst, passion, friendship, and love. Then add some family and good friends to the mix. A great combination.

This book is about Noah an MMA fighter looking to make it wi
Nikki Reeves
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

Let me start by saying I love the cover!! I mean it’s pretty amazing and it’s hot. I couldn’t wait to read Noah and Reagan’s story. Second chance romances are my favorite!

Reagan and Noah were a couple when they were younger. They were so in love and nothing could tear them apart or so they thought. But something did happen and now it’s been 4 years since these two have laid eyes on each other. And when they do … sparks fly and the chemistry is still there. Now Reagan has to protect her hear
Cheril Olmsted
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! I loved Punched by Jacob Chance!!! Here why!! I'm a sucker for second chance romances add in the extra element of it being a sports romance and well I'm a complete goner. But honestly every time I read a book by Jacob, I feel as if I'm watching a movie instead of reading. His words always flow so beautifully that I swear it's magical and you can't help but get lost within the pages.

Noah is a sexy, swoon worthy MMA fighter that is sweet enough to make your heart melt. And being only 3 weeks
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Well I have to say Punched is my favorite so far by Jacob, Noah Nolan "NO-NO" is training for the fight of his life, making as a MMA fighter has been his dream, a chance to prove to himself that is a somebody, he doesn't have time foe regrets, but there's one he's always had and she's working at the gym, Regan. 4 years ago Noah pushed her away, he was doing what he thought was right, what his coach told him was for the best, but now he realizes that it was wrong and he's not letting her go this ...more
Harloe Rae
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance is a new-to-me-author that I've recently heard so much about. I was eagerly anticipating the release of Punched so I could get to know this author's style.

I am SO glad I snatched this novel up because it was fantastic. I loved the excitement of Noah's fights, the sexy tension between him and Reagan, the smooth transitions between dynamic scenes, and the unique storyline that kept me engaged from start to finish.

This second-chance delicious romance is sure to make you a huge fan of
Liz
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Punched by Jacob Chance was a nice surprise. I found this story to be more lighthearted and romantic then some of his other more angst-filled books. Don’t get more wrong, this is still Jacob Chance after all, so we do expect some angst. He did not disappoint, he just gave us a different side of his writing.

Noah Nolan has worked hard to become an MMA champion contender. He has sacrificed more than he ever wanted too to reach this goal and finally, it’s within his grasp. Then she comes back. The
MM Laberge
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Chance has one great talent (beside his outstanding pen) : he always tries to bring us something new and different. Even though Punched is a sport romance, it IS different from Penalty. And I loved every bit of it.
The story is not just great, the different time frame in it is so well orchestrated that it makes the story even more Punching (😉). It add to the trigger but also to the emotional part of it.
Noah... you really can't figure him out that much at the beginning! In fact, you can't
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Punched was a great fast paced and short read. I love the sports romance genre and this book is set within the MMA scene. Sometimes some sports romance books focus a lot more on the sport than the story. Jacob kept the balance. Punched is a great second chance romance! You will love Noah and Reagan. They both are dedicated, love fiercely, and are destined for great things.

Noah had made a decision that broke Reagan's heart 4 years ago. And it was one mistake that he lives with. The regret, the s
E.K.
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
*******ARC received from the publishers in exchange for am honest review*******

Wow wow wow!!! First of all, this was my very first book I have read by Jacob Chance and I'll be back for more that's for sure. I loved everything about this book. The writing was phenomenal, the characters were relatable and book just put me through all the feels.

This was an amazing second chance sports romance. I don't usually follow MMA however, I found the explanations and terminology used to explain some of the
Rhiannon King
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Punched is a second chance sports romance, if yo love MMA then I definitely recommend it. Jacob Chance is well and truly in his element while writing this book.

It's been four years since Noah and Reagan have seen each other, they were once in love or at least Reagan thought they were until one morning when Noah dumped her in order to follow his career in MMA, he felt like she would be a distraction he didn't need. Now to the present, she's back and she's going to be working in her father's gym
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm always excited to get a new Jacob Chance book and I'm so glad I read this one. Noah is on his way to top of the MMA circuit. Reagan is the one that got away, well Noah forced her away.

Noah didn't know anything but fighting and surviving. When Noah finds a gym to train in he thinks he's golden, but little did he know the owner had a gorgeous daughter. He gets up the courage to finally ask her out and their love blossoms from that first date. Going on six months Reagan's father intervenes a
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is my first book by Jacob Chance and I loved it!
The characters were so real to me; I really like it when I get a feel for them; feel their emotions and conflicting feelings of right and wrong and self-doubt. It was simply delicious. Noah is sexy and hot; he says such heart stopping, sweet and sensual words. Reagan is the perfect mix of sweet and innocent with a dash of self-preserving strength, that made me just instantly love her, too.

After meeting and falling in love at seventeen, Noah b
Breanna Eichhorn
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jimmy pushes Noah really hard so that he can be prepared for his fight that is coming up. When Jimmy makes an announcement that Reagan is going to be taking over the business side of the gym so he can focus more on the training. Reagan and Noah have a history together, but its been years since they last saw each other and since he broke her heart.
Noah is a fighter, one of Jimmy's best. Can't stop thinking about Reagan. Reagan is Jimmy's youngest daughter the tomboy of the family. graduated with
The Book Cave  (Devon
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
✨✨MUST READ✨✨

Jacob absolutely nailed it with PUNCHED! This is a second chance romance that delivers all the feels.

The Chemistry between Noah and Reagan is hot!!

This book is fast paced yet never waivers in the story line.
Every page turned was like watching a movie instead of reading.

Noah just wants to make it big in the MMA to be able to have a better life than he had growing up.

Reagan was so in love with Noah but he broke her heart for his fighting career. But when she comes back will he be ab
Ally Vance
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review

*Spoiler FREE*

This is my first Jacob Chance book so I went in not knowing what to expect. I've read a few MMA romances before so I sort of knew what I'd be in for. I was hooked quite quickly into the book. I loved the characters and the dynamic storyline it flowed at a great pace and I was sucked right into the story and the next thing I knew I was turning the last few pages.

A captivating story, well fleshed out and relatable characters and proba
FS Meurinne
Shelves: arc, sport, reviews
This is my second book by Jacob Chance and I am so glad I found him. His books are becoming a great read. Punched delivered something extra, there is the love story, but also the emotional roller coaster when you meet Reagan and Nolan. He walked out on her and now that they face each other again Reagan is not the same girl and will not be fooled twice. Nolan wants to win a professional fight, their worlds collide once again. Will there be a second chance? Read this amazing short read and find ou ...more
Stacy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet second chance romance. It was super cute with a side of naughty.

I really enjoy second chance romance, as I love watching people fall in love with someone all over again, and this book did it perfectly. Noah and Reagan were undeniably in love with each other.

Definitely will be one clicking more books by this author.
Beth Slone
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noah won my heart in this book. I absolutely loved it. Once I was able to sit down and start reading this book I couldn't put it down. I felt so many emotions while reading I cried for the characters and everything they went through. Absolutely loved all of the characters another must read book from Jacob Chance and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. ...more
KFForever
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna on behalf of KFF

Punched is a second chance MMA sports romance surrounding the lives of Noah Nolan and Reagan Collins. Four years ago, the two seemed to be hopelessly in love, however Noah was working towards progressing with his fighting and Reagan was heading for college. Not wanting to hold her back he lets her go breaking her heart in the process.

Four years later and Noah is working towards championship status and being trained hard by Reagans father Jimmy at th
Barbara
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Punched is a great sport themed storyline that will reel you in from the very start. The author has written great lead characters that are down to earth with everyday real life problems that many will be able to relate to in one form or another.

Noah and Ray will literally leap right off the pages and into your heart.

Noah, No-No as he is known in the MMA world, grows up with a drunken father that has no faith in his son’s abilities. Noah lives and trains to prove his now deceased father wrong.
Melinda
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**TOP 10 RECOMMENDED**

Readers if the cover alone doesn't get you into this book then you are missing out on Jacob Chance. Once again this new author I have come across has blown me away. We have Noah Nolan who has led a hard life and trying his hardest to make his life better. We have Reagan, who is a beautiful and smart girl turning his whole life upside down all over again. The love they have might have seemed to fast four years ago but one thing about these two is their passion for each other
Stacey
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say now how much I loved NOAH!!! Punched is Jacob's second sports romance and I loved this one just as much if not more than Penalty, and Brady Lincoln had me hot n’ bothered. But NOOOAAAAAAHHHH…my freaking GAWD!! He’s just….gaaaahh! I can’t even put into words, other than I’m pretty sure Noah just took first place in my heart, as far as Jacob’s characters are concerned. He is a little bit of everything all rolled up into one delicious package. He’s thoughtful, attentive, protective a ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card & Signed Paperback of Punched 1 6 Jun 15, 2017 04:41PM

• Clipped (Men at Work, #1)
  • Guardian (Guardian, #1)
  • Debauchery (King University, #3)
  • Timber (Men at Work, #2)
  • Husband (Guardian, #2)
  • Tempt
  • Kissing Killian (Face-Off Legacy #5)
  • Defending Donovan (Face-Off Legacy #6)
  • Roped (Men at Work, #3)
  • Hot Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #1)
  • Jocking Jameson (Face-Off Legacy #4)
  • Filthy Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #3)
  • Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #2)
  • Teaching Tucker (Face-Off Legacy #3)
  • The Fourth Time Charm (Fulton U, #4)
  • Keeping Kane (Face-Off Legacy #2)
  • Pucking Parker (Face-Off Legacy #1)
  • Twist of Fate
Jacob Chance grew up in New England and still lives there today. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker, and junk food lover.
An international best selling author of romantic suspense and sports romance, Jacob plans on writing many more stories.

Facebook :http://bit.ly/2kqak8Z
Instagram :https://tinyurl.com/y25tntfu
TikTok: https://tinyurl.com/y9qghvwh
Amazon :https://tinyurl.com/y2ls

News & Interviews

“He was the first person to ever call me No-No, telling me it was because I had No chance and No future. He would then start in with a sermon on how I should, “never start a fight but always finish it".” 0 likes