Start by marking “The Luna's Destiny (Moon Goddess #1)” as Want to Read:
The Luna's Destiny (Moon Goddess #1)

The Luna's Destiny

(Moon Goddess #1)

“A page-turner that will leave you breathless and wanting more . . .”

Being the Alpha’s daughter is no picnic. As one of the few remaining female shifters, my future duty is to become Luna of my own pack. I’m surrounded by overprotective males 24/7 that suck the fun out of life. It doesn’t help that I’m fluent in sarcasm as a second language. I don’t mean to be willful, but
Published December 18th 2017 by Starfire Press

To ask other readers questions about The Luna's Destiny, please sign up.
Drea Shane Yes, The Luna’s Choice will be out a little later than originally planned. It will be out late summer. The Luna’s Sacrifice is planned as the final…moreYes, The Luna’s Choice will be out a little later than originally planned. It will be out late summer. The Luna’s Sacrifice is planned as the final book. I love the characters and can’t wait to share more major answers in the second book.(less)

Alaina
The Luna's Destiny is a pretty interesting paranormal wolf-shifter book. It had a ton of secrets thrown in it but lacked a lot of action that you would get in any other kind of shifter book.

The MC is completely adorable and easily lovable. Her name is Sydney and boy does she live an interesting life. I would hate to basically be locked up in my room/house all of the time. So I definitely applauded her for trying to escape sometimes. I loved how she was like.. I just wanted to go on a run - but s
Stephanie
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Attitudinal wolves 😍

I adore an MC that has a mouth as awesome as mine on her! The story was a bit different and kept me interested throughout. The only problem I had with this book was there was like no action and it was extremely secretive. Even with that it was still an awesome book! Sydney and Joe’s little bouts were HOTTT! Can’t wait to read book 2 and find out more about our girl Syd!
Def recommend this read!
Theresa Wesley
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I can't wait for the next in the series to come out.
Chepan
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a refreshing story/characters, slow burn RH, dynamic characters with depth, and overall a great book then The Luna's Destiny is for you!

This book is hands down amazing! I tend to be very stingy with a five star review, but there were no grammatical errors that I noticed and the plot was very well thought out. The characters thus far have proven to be original, charismatic, and have a lot of depth to them. I generally get worn out with female MC's that are always the "tough
Pamala Hunt
Fast paced

This book was interesting from the beginning to the end. The end snuck up on me and I wanted more, it was just getting good with all her potentials. Cannot wait for the second book!
Madelyn Gosa
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous read

This book ducked me in from the start. I loved the writing style and can not wait for the next in the series!
Stormy Sparks
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Shifter reverse herem, although first book is a slow burn. Like MC and her smart mouth and dominant behavior. Looking forward to reading book 2.
Phoenix
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow! For the past week I have been reading and rejecting books daily. I was starting to feel like Goldilocks-too sexy too fast, too much build up, too short, too long, too drawn out, etc. Then, I found Drea Shane! Having never read Drea before, I was cautious but by page 2 I was hooked! Now I can't wait for book 2. The writing was so good. I was sucked into this magical mysterious world with so many secrets. If you need answers now, this book is not for you. Book one is full of teasers ...more
Kelly Madison
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An MC with lots of bite!

What a fun read. It is a bit slow moving, but has such great lead up to bok 2. I am already pining for more. I adore Sydneyb she is snarky and a total Alpha gal, you just know the boys are in for it.
Deborah Gebhardt
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sydney is one of the last remaining wolf-shifters. As the days count down to her 18th birthday, her wolf becomes more antsy and so does Sydney. As more and more information is released to her regarding her destiny her anxiety increases. This is the first in the series and ends in a cliffhanger.
Douglas Shaneberger
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

This book had everything I look for in a story, a unique lead and a can't put it down story. Love the way the author pulls you into the story. I would strongly recommend that you make this the next book you read! Can't wait for the next book in the Luna Destiny series. Love this autnor!
Andi
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. I can’t wait for more. Interested to see how the story develops further and how it all works out.
Tiffany Wood
I put off reading this book for ages because I was wanting to wait for the next book before I got into the first so I didn't have to wait...couldn't hold off anymore lol. Glad and mad that I did. It was a very good book. I am pretty sure I have already figured out the gist of the whole big secret so I am super excited to see how it plays out.
Maggie
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I liked the storyline but felt there was a lot of inner monologue and other times when the other went on tangents. There was not enough focus on the "important parts" which as an avid reader of RH would be the portions of the book that builds the RH relationships maybe that will occur in the next book. I will definitely read it
Tina Courts
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First in this series and what a great beginning. wets my appetite to find out what will happen next. So many questions and can not wait to continue to read about her journey into discovering who she is and what her fate will be in the next book
Deborah
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Patty
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is rebellion in the shifter world!

Drea is a breath of fresh air as she shares with us her version of the wolf pack! While most of the shifter books I've read involve a human, or half human, this one does not. However, our MC seems to be a very humanistic rebellious teenager. I love Drea's take on the RH concept in this book even if we don't seem to have full disclosure as of yet. Neither do we have intros for the harem as it has yet to be clearly defined. The correlation between the wolf p
Ingrid
5 stars!

I really love to read paranormal romance, especially in the RH genre.

The story was a bit different than the other RH I've read before, and that kept me interested.
The book wasn't too short, but I felt that it ended too soon before anything really happened.
And that's both good and bad for me. It means that the author took time building the foundation for this series, and you get to know the characters much better.
Many RH books often skip the important part and go straight to the juicy det
jessica
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good but not excellent

Don't get me wrong, I liked the book and will definitely be reading the next one. But I didn't like how there wasn't much action or tension. Yes some sexual tension but everything seemed to always get cut short. Added with we didn't really learn much about the main character. I also didn't like how Sydney was a strong wolf and dominant but she always seemed to tuck her tail and run to her room a lot.
Ann
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. Sydney is a wolf shifter who has to find her mate while also uncovering family secrets. Sydney is kind of a brat but acknowledges it. My only problem with her is that she just lets her dad not tell her what's going on. She is supposed to be tough and dominant but just says ok tell me when your ready. Other than that I can't wait for the next book so we can get to know her potential mates.
Ellabee Andrews
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wowza

Just finished this. Such a unique way to have a shifter book and explain a reverse harem situation. Can’t wait for book two.
Melissa Hickman
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read

It was a little slow going at first and the MC comes off obnoxious in the beginning. I stuck with it and I’m really glad because I ended up really liking this book. It was interesting enough that I will definitely get the next book to see where the author is taking the story.
Sandi Devlin
Great first book

I really enjoyed this book. I liked the interaction between the characters. This was a good introduction to Sydney, not everything was explained and it left a lot of question but that just makes me look forward to the next book.
Amanda  Morgan
Fantastic.

I absolutely loved this book and didn't want to put it down. Great storyline about a rare female wolf shifter who is uncovering her destiny and finding her mates. I can not wait til the next book. A must read
Heather Musser
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Let me just say this book is fantastic! The FMC is sassy and likeable. She can be a brat at times, but I really don't blame her. Drew Shane made it believable and you felt for Syd. I can't wait to really meet the guys in book two!
Kirstin Lewry
Really enjoyed this

I found this a really enjoyable read with fantastic humour and great story building. Looking forward to the next book!
Bethyboo ღ The Book Addict ღ
I don't mind some secrets and suspense, but I hate the way this book does it. The way the dad kept bringing up the secrets and yet not fricken answering anything just annoyed me. Also I hate it when the heroine pretty much gets answers thrown at her in the form of a book and yet doesn't bother reading it. I wanted to like this, but sadly I didn't.
Darlene
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
nothing really happen. it was like the prequeal to the actual book. this book is just her getting to meet her potential mates. i really hope in the next book her father ends up telling her everything and there is some actual adventure in there.
Persnickety
Jan 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
Likeable.

Removed from Kindle Unlimited - that gets a 1 rating and I won't be reading the series.

A pleasant read. I like that the heroine isn't clueless due to stupid, but because info has been withheld. And my least favorite of the stereotypical and or formulaic RH tropes (kidnapping and abuse of the heroine) are absent. Although they get a "historical nod" via her mother. That got the 4th star from me when the book was Kindle Unlimited.

Amy Sumida still gets my personal vote for indisputable qu
Ash
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Liked it.

YA Rh. 9 Potential Alpha Wolf Shifter. Shutin naive selfish princess heroine. Im sure the heroine mellows out after this first book but man was she childish. It took all my control not to just dnr just because of her attitude. It has an interesting plot of the series and I will stick to the books. This book spot lights on meeting her potential mates at what is call The Assembly. Sydney, the heroine, throughout the book just keeps questioning what's happing. She has not clue and neither
  • Elites (The Supers of Project 12, #1)
  • Escort Unleashed (Emma, #2)
  • Captured Sun (Highland Home #2)
  • Descendants (The Descendants Saga, #1)
  • Knight Defenders (Knights, #1)
  • Daimon (Nerys Newblood #1)
  • So Dark the Night (The Brightling Court, #1)
  • Savage Bonds (The Raven Room, #2)
  • Sweet, Sweet Savannah (Still Water Pub, #1)
  • Graham
  • The Time Between Us (Between Us #1)
  • Dragon's Fire: A Reverse Harem Romance (Blood Prophecy, #1-5)
  • Apollo is Mine (Harem of the Gods #1)
  • Untamed (Sons of Zeus, #1)
  • Queen of Starlight (Sheerspace, #1)
  • Die For You (Catastrophe, #1)
  • Wild Angels (Lilith and her Harem, #1)
  • Lost (Heart Search #1)
Author, biologist, tech Junkie, entertainment encyclopedia, art collector, book nerd, puppy wrangler, and greyhound lover.

Lives in a constant state of creativity; a dreamer, and a kind soul. Author since grade school. Reads more books in a year than is socially acceptable.

Andrea is living proof that fairy tales come true. She met her husband by chance in Disneyworld and it was love at first sight.

Moon Goddess (3 books)
  • The Luna’s Choice (Moon Goddess #2)
  • The Luna's Sacrifice (Moon Goddess #3)