Start by marking “When We Swing- An Erotic Thriller” as Want to Read:
When We Swing- An Erotic Thriller

When We Swing- An Erotic Thriller

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Friends have a way of breaking a person out of their comfort zone . . .

Mark has always felt like an outsider. Growing up, being bullied and teased, he doubted his life would ever get better. Then he meets his new college roommate, Blain Prazzel.

Blain is the opposite of Mark, popular and oozing a sex appeal women can’t resist. Mark would kill to live in Blain’s world and g
Kindle Edition, 1
Published August 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about When We Swing- An Erotic Thriller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When We Swing- An Erotic Thriller

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Aug 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well that was different. I seriously don't know how to review this story so I'll tell you what I think.

Positives- I've not read a storyline like this before. I read it in one sitting. I literally could not put it down. I needed to see what was going to happen. When I thought the story was gonna go one way it swiftly changed,went in another direction and messed with my head.

Negatives- I didn't like the characters. It could be just me or the way the author wanted her characters portrayed but the
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
Kyla Ross boldly dives into the relationships of three couples and unravels the motivations and goals that drive them, not hesitating from describing flawed characters a reader might shy away from.
The unique storyline is what draws one in and the well crafted narration navigates easily through this dark and twisted thriller.

LIVE: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

dark
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I read that the genre was a dark and twisted thriller, I was sold immediately; it’s my favourite genre. I will say it's not the darkest I've read but it was definitely a little dark and very twisted.

If I had looked at the title first I am not sure it would have been one I would have chosen, so I'm really thankful it was the synopsis that I read first. I really enjoyed this story; the way it was written was perfect. It opened my eyes to one or two things that’s for sure. There were a few twists a
Joyffree
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Chit!! I couldn't put it down -
An absolutely riveting spine tingling thriller -
Ross threw out one twisted turn after another!
You thought you knew what was happening -
You were so sure of what direction this was going -
Heck, you may even have thought to stop reading in the beginning because " this isn't the way it works" - it's okay I'll admit I hesitated a couple times in the beginning -
but that is the beauty of a good thriller -
It should question your instincts - raise those little hairs on
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Whoa this book was definitely different and totally not what I was expecting.

This was one of those books that had twists and turns that had you double guessing yourself. Sometimes I felt like I had to do like a double-take because the chapter took me for a loop. I mean, I swear at times I felt like I was on one of those scary roller coasters with this book.

It definitely had me at the edge of my seat. A complete and utterly great thriller with a lot of suspense and many turns that you never saw
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I have read any of this authors work, and it will definitely not be the last! This story is about three married couples whose marriages are in trouble, and they decide to spice things up and try different things. But are they all on the same page with this idea? This story is thrilling, hot, erotic, dark, and has secrets and twists, as well as mind games which kept me hooked and intrigued from the very beginning. I look forward to reading more of this author’s work. Great ...more
Bonnie Racki
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Big Twists!

Mark & Casey, Blain & Roxie, and John & Lillian decide to swing because of Casey having an affair. Thinking that this will help with their marriage. Mark, Blain, and John are brothers from a fraternity and work with each other as successful accountants. Things seem to be going ok between Mark & Roxie and Blain & Lillian. As for Casey, she is living a nightmare with John. Things take a huge turn towards the end of the book. I really wasn't expecting the crazy twist
Tonya Edwards
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
More of a thriller/mystery

Billed as an erotic thriller, I expected more naughty bits. Good story but the characters were a little flat. Well written and well edited. Good quick read.
Kristin Campbell
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! What an ending!
Indie Wish List
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-2017
Review featured on: indiewishlist.wixsite.com/blog

Warning: This review was written through the process of reading the book, so it's going to read a bit unusual.

I’m only halfway through, and this book is making me shake with so much anger. I don’t usually start my reviews now, but this book warrants my thoughts being put down immediately.

I didn’t know this book would be like this. I thought it would be about a bunch of college guys, testing the waters with their women, and something about their
Darlene
Dec 08, 2017
Tracy Stoyer
Aug 08, 2018
Amber Holder
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book was different than what I would normally read but I'm SO glad that I read it! I love a good dark romance but the twists , turns and suspense in this story was amazing! I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a great read!
Amanda
Aug 14, 2017
Michelle Austin
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
description

When We Swing was a great 5 star read.

We have three couples that have decided to try something different to get the spice back in their marriages, however it’s not all it’s cracked up to be, not everyone is on board with it.

Casey, Mark
John, Lilian
Blain, Roxie

Some scenes are very hot and erotic. There are secrets and unexpected twists. You really get to know all of them and all I can say is I really came to dislike a couple of them because of their beliefs
Michelle Austin
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

When We Swing was a great 5 star read.

Casey, Mark

Sharon Good
Oct 10, 2017
Caroline
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not sure what I just read and how I feel about it. This book is not like I would normally read and very different from what I expected from the blurb. The actual plot was good but I found it took a long time for the story to get going.

If you are into more thriller than erotica this may be a book for you.

Part 3 blew me away, I definitely didn't expect the direction this story took in the end.

Reviewed for Amo's Book Corner.

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
C. J. Borntrager
Jul 29, 2017
K. Rose
Jul 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nat
Jessie Chick
Sep 06, 2017
Therese Straker
Sep 13, 2017
Kyla Ross is a horror, thriller, and dark fiction writer from Detroit, Michigan. She posts suspense and horror flash fiction on her blog at kyrobooks.com and is the author of a gruesome, suspenseful short story series titled A Trinity of Wicked Tales and an erotic thriller novel titled When We Swing—An Erotic Thriller.