Start by marking “Savior (Kingwood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Savior (Kingwood, #2)

Savior (Kingwood #2)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  1,057 Ratings  ·  301 Reviews
Everything is not as it seems.

Alexander IV has succeeded to the throne of the billion-dollar Kingwood Empire, but the people he thought he could trust aren't allies.

They're enemies.

Everyone he cares about is at risk.

Decisions--SACRIFICES--must be made.

What will he do to protect the people he loves? Will Sara Jane live or die?

Find out NOW in this EPIC conclusion to the best
Paperback, 1st Edition
Published August 13th 2017 by S.L. SCOTT

To ask other readers questions about Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savior

Serena
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 AN ETERNITY WITH YOU STARS!!!

HOW WILL I EVEN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE. I think I just died a thousand deaths.

I cannot even begin to tell you how utterly and completely obliterated my heart and soul were after the ending of Savage!!! CHRIST!! I was DYING. DYING. DYING to find out what was going to happen with Sara Jane and Alexander's love journey! SERIOUSLY. That ending though....

SL Scott has created and delivered another achingly beautiful, heart stopping, star-crossed romance. Once I started Sav
Jen
*** 3- 3.5 stars***

This is the conclusion to the "Kingwood Duet" and it was definitely a little less on the slow side than the first book; but I had a lot of peeves with the story. My main bump on the road with this whole story was the heroine. Sarah Jane just rubbed me the wrong way. She was such a contradiction in the way she acted, and the decisions she made. One minute she would be reassuring Alexander that she was with him forever, and the next moment she would be mad and wanting to leave.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 epic stars

Savior was one of my most anticipated books because I needed answers! I enjoyed the first book a lot and I adored Savior.Savior was dark,passionate and intense.Alexander and Sara Jane's love story is one of the most powerful,intense and true loves I have ever read!Get ready for an emotional roller coaster! These two are something else!If you are looking for an epic love and a story full of surprises,suspense,twists and turns this book was perfect!

1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I saw this on my tablet I immediately dug in because Savage left me devastated.

I devoured every word needing my questions answered. My emotions were on a rollercoaster, one minute crying, the next pissed off and wanting to b*tch slap someone.

Even though I felt for what "Alexander was going through at the same time I wanted to punch him for being an idiot!!! He trusted people that I felt he shouldn't have. And the secrets he kept from Sara WTH!!

Like I said I was going through too many emot
Vanessa (nessreads)
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5+++ "Firefly" Stars!!!!

Ok. So I thought if I gave myself a little time after I finished reading this book, I'd have the right words for this review. But, it turns out that no amount of time will be enough. I haven't stopped thinking about this story or these characters since I closed my kindle two nights ago. I'm still absorbing SL's words and breathing Alexander and Sara Jane. It's as if I'm teetering in a place between the right here and n
Anne Milne
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The end of Savage gutted me my heart and soul hurt for Alexander I just couldn't wait to get my hands on this but I was anxious.
It's so hard to not put spoilers in this review because everything i could tell you is a possible spoiler. Be prepared for the unexpected there are secrets huge secrets and twists that I never would have guessed in a million years.
My heart was pounding in hope and fear, I loved book one but this one was more emotional. The author has managed to convey every single emoti
Cindy M. Green
WOW, WOW, WOW!

I'm trying to gather my thoughts on what I want to say about Savior, the ending to this superbly written duet. What I can and will say is that is surpassed my expectations. We were left hanging at the end of Savage, so many secrets and heartfelt emotions. What will become of Sara Jane, Alexander, Chase, Cruise, and Shelly, the characters we've grown so attached to. They are family. They are deeply imbedded in our thoughts and hearts as we begin this journey again in Savior!

This is
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Savior, the pulse pounding follow up to Savage, the first book in the Kingwood duet, is as as much a tumultuous roller coaster of emotion as it is a suspenseful journey of violence, deceit and treachery. With twists and turns on every page, jaw dropping revelations at every turn, and moments so beautifully romantic they took my breath away, Savior was a perfectly chaotic sequel and I enjoyed every second.

This storyline is such a change of pace for SL Scott and I so enjoyed that. I never knew wh
Luna Sol
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
What a conclusion full of twists and turns, secrets revealed and anticipation. Savior continues where Savage left off and there is not a lot I can say to not spoil this except to expect the unexpected until the very end. I enjoyed this series very much, I found the plot different and unique with mystery and suspense driven by passionate and unmeasurable love between Sara Jane and Alexander. Hold on to your horses and enjoy the Kingwood ride.
ᏂᏌᎶᎦ🅰🅽🅳ᏣᏫᏫᏦiᏋᎦ
I knew that I had to read this ASAP and in one day I did.

This story of Alexander and Sara Jane left me with a feeling of not wanting it to end. This amazing author knows how to really keep you turning page after page after page just so that you want to know where it starts and ends with them.

This amazing series will have you hating and loving the secondary characters from Cruise, Chad, Jason and Shelly but it'll also leave you in tears, deaths, angst, frustration, omg moments to WTF and twists
Joanne
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading, Savage, I couldn't wait to dive into Savior. In all honesty, I was very nervous because I knew S.L. Scott was going to take me on a ride. What I didn't expect was to feel as if I jumped off a cliff tethered to a bungee cord. Holy wow! I've read books with twists and turns, but Savior will take you on a ride that will have you holding your breath.

There's something to be said about true love. A love so strong that even when you're not together, you can feel them in not only your hea
Brandy Monroe Hill
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an epic conclusion to an amazing story! Sara Jane and Alexander will forever be etched in my heart. Their love is the thing poems are made of! This story has all of the edge of your seat suspense, mystery, intrigue and heat that I really enjoy in a book. Add in the amazing writing and ability to weave a magical tale, SL Scott nailed this duet!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Book Review For: Savior by S.L. Scott 'Savior' by S.L. Scott is Book Two in "The Kingwood Duet". This continues the story of Alexander and Sara Jane. Since this is a continuing story I do feel you need to read the previous book first. This book picks up where 'Savage' Book 1 left off. Alexander is dealing with what has happened to Sara Jane know that he would not be able to go on with his life if he doesn't have her. Sara Jane is dealing with physical issue and all the emotional turmoil that has ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Only true love can reach the depths of a tortured soul."

I just about died waiting for the conclusion to The Kingwood Duet after the WTF? ending of the first book. I was so totally invested that I needed to know what happened because I couldn't get Savage out of my head. I kept replaying it over and over in my mind, wanting, wishing, worrying... waiting.

If you are reading this review, then you probably already read Savage, so you know that I can't tell you what happens. That mind numbing endi
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.* ~Sonal
Shelby Palmer
All I gotta say is she better be fine.

description
Kayla
Shelves: favorites
I was on pins and needles waiting for Savior. The gut wrenching ending to Savage ripped my heart out and left me empty inside. I was desperate for answers. My mind wouldn't stop spinning over Alexander and Sara Jane. I knew without a doubt the conclusion to The Kingwood Duet would be nothing short of a masterpiece!

S.L Scott left me gasping in shock and completely breathless with Savior! This is by far her best book to date! If not one of the most all consuming completely enthralling love storie
Renee
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Savior is the second book in The Kingwood Duet from S.L. Scott. You must read the first book Savage to know what is going on in Savior.

Alexander Kingwood the IV has taken over the thrown of the billion dollar Kingwood Empire. People he thought he could trust aren't allies. They are his enemies. Everyone that he cares about is at risk. The time has come for sacrifices and decisions to be made. What is Al
Rhiannon St. Clair
***I received an ebook copy in exchange for an honest review***

Holy. Crow.

Savior whipped my heart—and emotions—into a frenzy from the first page. With this book, Scott brings readers a heart-stopping, action-packed thrill ride of a story, filled with angst, passion, violence, and romance.

The connection between Alex and Sara Jane is even more prominent in Savior. Without giving away any spoilers (because hey, who likes those?), I will say that circumstances cause Alex to have to prove himself t
Konny
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Savior by SL Scott is the second book in The Kingwood Duet. Savior is no standalone. You must read Savage, book one in the duet, first.
Savior picks up where Savage ends up.
Sara Jane returned to Alexanders mansion and was ambushed, beaten, shot at and severely injured. Now she back from the hospital and tries to put her life back together. She wants a do-over with Alexander. But hes suspiciously absent.
Alexander is devastated with the incidents and plots revenge- what else. Hes eaten by guilt, bu
M L Dyson
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book! What an ending to this duet! This series has a little bit of everything - it was like being on an emotional roller coaster!! Sometimes things in life aren't as they seem. Born into privilege, King has money and power. He feels invincible. He has it all and yet he has nothing. His heart is hardened and he needs retribution for the wrongs he has suffered. But love complicates his end goal. His heart wants what it shouldn't - it wants Sara Jane, and that may be his complete undoing. ...more
Carlabulian
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4,5. Que livro!!! Falar que adorei foi pouco. A autora foi fantástica, que reviravolta na história. Que amor maravilhoso.
Apenas achei a personagem principal sempre pensando o pior, isso ficou um pouco cansativo. Mas tudo foi esquecido pelo amor intenso deles. Muito intenso.
Vale a leitura demais.
Agora esperando ansiosamente por Jason.
Jen
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have no words. Emotionally charged, heartbreaking, shocking twists and turns I never saw coming.

Okay. It has literally taken me a week to get my thoughts together on this phenomenal story. I'm still reeling from the intensity that surrounds Alexander and Sarah Jane. Love knows no boundaries when it comes to your soulmate.

Lines are crossed. Loyalty is tested. Fate has intervened. This story will stay with me for a while.

Jen reviewing for KinkyGirlsBookObsessions
Christina Szczepan-santos
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. what an ending to an amazing Duet.

The twist and turns, I did not see coming. This Duet is and will be one of my favorites ever.

Alexander and Sara.....they make my heart soar.

Just amazing.
Julie Kirby
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well, what can I say..... This blew me away. In Savage the love between Alexander and Sara Jane shone so bright, and that ending....... ***Spoiler alert***

We start Savoir immediately where Savage ended, with Alexander holding Sara Jane in his arms, in the car, on the way to the hospital, talk about being on the edge of my seat!

These two were really good together, they had individual secrets, but once pushed into a corner, those secrets get aired.

The journey we go on whilst finding out the reaso
Roxs Reads
Savior was everything I hoped and expected! S.L. Scott has written an amazing story filled with angst and surprising twists. She is a master of beautiful words and forms poetry on every page. Each character plays a role in the endgame of this one - suspect everyone! The events in The Kingwood Duet, past and present, collide to provide a full-blown explosion of the mind!

S.L. has delivered a shocking conclusion to Savage, one that had me flying through the pages, reading through my fingers with my
Rebecca Austin
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: trsor
Book 1, Savage, needs to be read first and please do not read the review if you haven't read the first one yet.

Alexander Kingwood IV, "King", knows that Sara Jane Grayson might slip out of his hands after everything that happened in the first book. She is barely hanging on yet was on her way back to him after everything that happened. Now he is hell bent on getting revenge on those that hurt her and for whomever killed his mother.

Sara Jane Grayson is still in love with King after everything and
Shasta Hope
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Avanced Reader Copy of this book!

This is the sequel to Savage by S.L. Scott. It was much anticipated and it did not dissapoint.

A truly dark and beautiful love story with layers upon layers of suspense. Poor Alexander was trying so desperately to find out who killed his mother that he failed to focus on the light in his life. Sara Jane was coming back to him after a 3 month hiatus with good news that would change their relationship. However, she gets caught in the line o
Irene
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Savior is now live!
Another fab read by SL Scott.
The Kingwood Duet is now completed and I highly recommend this duet!

description

*Get your copy of SAVIOR today*
AMAZON US: http://bit.ly/SAVIORAm
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.eu/i5Om5u5
AMAZON CA: http://a.co/g75nwmY
AMAZON AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B073PK8ML2
Paperback: http://bit.ly/SAVIORpaperback
~FREE in Kindle Unlimited~

*Get your copy of SAVAGE here*
Amazon US: http://bit.ly/SAVAGEAm
Amazon UK: http://amzn.eu/1RL6jRi
Amazon CA: http://a.co/5rmBmyk
Amazon
S.L. Scott Reader...: SAVIOR is LIVE on Amazon 2 18 Aug 20, 2017 03:36PM
S.L. Scott Reader...: SAVIOR 3 23 Jul 30, 2017 10:27AM
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world
More about S.L. Scott

Kingwood (4 books)
  • Savage (Kingwood, #1)
  • Sacred (Kingwood, #3)
  • Solace (Kingwood, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)