Start by marking “Krystal Clear” as Want to Read:
Krystal Clear

Krystal Clear

(Shattered #2)

They thought their lives were settled.
They were wrong.

After rescuing Krystal from the Rattler Kings MC, Samuel promised to love and protect her forever. She trusted him to keep her safe.

Then, the Favoloras Cartel roared into town, declaring blood debt.

They had to run.

How can you keep someone safe when there’s danger at every turn?
Kindle Edition
Published July 31st 2017 by Quill & Ink

To ask other readers questions about Krystal Clear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Krystal Clear

Ashley
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this sequel to Shattered Krystal! We got to know more about Krystal and how everything turned out for her in this novel. There were of course more crazy scenes and twists and turns, but in the end we get a nice HEA that will satisfy the pickiest of readers :) Overall a great read and something I truly enjoyed!
Lylian Aguiar
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was wonderful to read the follow up on Flower and Blue's story. It's good to see how she grew and how strong their love is.
Kari Hansen
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just when Samuel and Krystal try to move past the traumatic experience that brought them together danger resurfaces from a different source and they must go into hiding.

As they adjust to their new life those that want to hurt them are closer than they imagined but will they realize who it is before it is too late?

I loved these characters as everything that Krystal endures makes her stronger and Samuel will do whatever is necessary to protect her. The storyline flows quickly and is filled with su
Laila Viking
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very well written story that has unexpected story. I liked that it is different.
It has drama, danger, emotions, protectiveness and a lot more to it. There are twists and turns that are not expected and the story flows easily.
The two main characters only gets stronger in this story and that suits them.
Sam and Krystal are a nice suiting couple and I loved to read their story. This book is even better that the first in the series.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Mona williams
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
this was the second book in this series. its not as great as the first one. its the continuing story of these two people. there on the run from new danger. will they ever get there happy ever after? read to find out. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Tania's Book Blog
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like how this book has plots that are so unexpected. After reading book 1 I couldn't wait to read more on Sam and Krystal.

These two were a very strong couple and still were fighting against evil people that wanted Krystal gone. Sam as always protecting his "Flower" with everything he has. His sister was also a great support along with his fellow agents.

There were moments that will make you gasp but it was resolved quickly. Sam and Krystal were finally able to live in peace.

I can't wait for Ma
Chaquera Mixon-Slayton
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was great. I loved it!!! I was just extremely happy to read it because the first one gutted me and this one put me back together. Cant wait for Maeve and Dericks story
Jadyn Lucas