Start by marking “Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)

Pretty New Doll

(Pretty Little Dolls #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  1,753 Ratings  ·  449 Reviews
Benny, broken, hurting, and alone
Lost his dolly, his love, his home.
Injured and searching, reborn anew,
He finds himself befriended by one who’s true.
Learning about the world, urges, and lust.
Finding a new future, a new dolly, is a must.
Then out of old pain, fresh prospects come to life,
Benny’s sick mind summons him, so his hand takes the knife.

Have you ever been so lost th
Published July 13th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Pretty New Doll, please sign up.
Ker Dukey Hey Dani, sorry no pre-order for this one, it will go live on the 17th I will post the links here for you,

All the best,

Ker.
The Life of Anna by Marissa HoneycuttThe Dominator by D.D. PrinceComfort Food by Kitty ThomasSick Fux by Tillie ColeUnbound by D.D. Prince
DARK READS
135 books — 125 voters
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTears of Tess by Pepper WintersConsequences by Aleatha RomigEpilogue by C.J. Roberts
Best Dark Books Ever
946 books — 1,404 voters

More lists with this book...

*****FIVE ++++++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Pulling away, he regards me with a curious stare. It’s as though he’s searching for something in my eyes. Hesitation, maybe? Regret? Well, he won’t find those things. I’m consumed by him. I’ve never felt so high and wanted and revered in my entire life.

The PRETTY LITTLE DOLLS series is the darkest and most disturbing that I have ever read and I can’t even begin to describe how much I love it! Benny is one truly
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I am a huge Benny fangirl, so when I found out that K. Webster and Ker Dukey were writing a third book in this series, I almost had a heart attack! I automatically started posting on social media and going on about it to anyone that would listen. (Sorry, family and friends!) As you may know, all of that excitement comes with the dangerous possibility of hyping something up so much that there is no way it can meet your expectations. I was a little nervous that I may have done that with this book, ...more
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

fucking crazy photo everyonescrazy_zpsaircfj9i.gif

And I L . O . V . E . D it!!!

Benny is alive,
She just left me to die and thought that would be it. She was so fucking wrong. They both were. Amateurs.

Benny is dead, Benjamin is born and Benjamin is even more fucked up than benny. He is still all about his dolly's but now he's not stuck in that creepy house, he is living among the public fitting right in and that right there is some scary shit. He is being 'looked' after by a man named Tanner who seems to be just as sick
Hulya Kara Yuksel

That end!!! Arrghhh Are you fcking kidding me? :@

Okay, I have to admit one thing. This book was beyond batshit crazy! :D A couple of times I really, really got disturbed while I was reading this book. Don't get me wrong, I like to read dark stories but my God, especially Chapter 7 and Ch 18 made me very sick and I was asking to myself, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN HERE? But still Benny became one of my favorite psychopaths. It was really interesting to get into his head. :D And in the end I've
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“To fully enjoy this title, you need to have read Pretty Stolen Dolls followed by Pretty Lost Dolls, and be fucked up enough to want more.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘PRETTY NEW DOLL’: is the third book in K. Webster's ‘Pretty Little Dolls’ series. It picks up where the second book left off. Heat builds under my foot as orange flames ignite, bordering the entire house. I’m surrounded by fire, destroying everything I built.

This review will not contain any spoilers because if any are divulged the wrath of Benny wil
Selene
It's Benny! What more can I say?

MUmgT.gif

This is a fantastic taboo read with plenty of gross and graphic scenes depicted. Benny is the ultimate love-to-hate character and the only letdown I felt in this story pertained to Beth's unrealistic and underdeveloped character. Otherwise, enjoyed!
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, dark, multiple-pov
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour!!

Oh Benny... oops, I mean Benjamin. Don't want your crazy ass to come after me. I knew I hadn't seen the last of you. That creepy ending of book 2 was like a harbinger of things to come, huh? You're like a cockroach and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Despite the odds you're persistent, ingenious, industrious and resilient. You're the survivor that no one seems to want to survive. Love you ;)

How the heck did these authors get me to sympathize with this guy?
Elizabeth
★4.5 DARK STARS★
"I have work to do. Fun to have. Revenge to inflict. Dolls to punish."
description

To say that I am not completely addicted to all things dolls would be the understatement of the century. Ker Dukey and K. Webster have wowed me once again with the third addition to the Pretty Little Dolls Series. Benny is back in Pretty New Doll, and he is sicker and more twisted than ever!

description
"I’m the master of my own story, and the master of his."
A few years have passed since Benny held his precious doll in
warhawke
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dirty dollies
Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 3 from Pretty Little Dolls series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Three years after losing his favorite doll, Benny was lonely and wanted to claim her back. However, while waiting patiently with a plan, he found something even better - a perfect new doll to mend his broken heart. His new dolly was everything he ever wanted and he'll make sure she will be his prized possession.

I knew my baby Benny won't settle. I'm so happy he's back with a vengeance 😋

He’s buil
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-arcs
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

fucking crazy photo everyonescrazy_zpsaircfj9i.gif

And I L . O . V . E . D it!!!

Benny is alive,

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionLOVE this cover. Excellent representation of the story. Good compostion. Eye catching title work.description

descriptionEgads...where to even begin with this one. Benny wants his dirty doll back badly, but when a pretty new doll practically falls into his lap, he is more than determined to make her his.

description

I LOVED the first two books in this series, and this one was NO different. Same fantastic writing. Same twisted fuckupery. Same fast paced plot. Twist and turns. Smokin' hot sex scenes. Blood. Gore. Debauchery. Intrigui
Jen
Oh WOW! I didn't think this could get any crazier, but clearly the two authors that wrote this are not to be underestimated! This third instalment was off the hook nuts! Lol! I'm seriously considering checking myself into the loony bin, as I must be psycho to enjoy reading something like this!!! Ha ha!

Enjoy it I did! I can't wait for the next one! And yes..... Benny lives on!!! Woohoo!!!
Lo Bookfrantic

5★★★★★Stars

Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 3 from Pretty Little Dolls Series
POV: First Person – Multiple

description
"Pure darkness has its cracks and that's where the light seeps in."

T1 7-24.jpg

This book takes place three years after the conclusion of the second book in the series therefore you must read in order.  In this book we get to meet Benny in a whole new light.  Benny, the villain; the lunatic and crazy one; the one who doesn't apologize for his actions and the way he feels.  I absolutely loved ev
CC
5 Stars!!

description

Three years have passed since Benny was left to die and since then his craving for a precious dolly has not waned. Learning to live within new perimeters has brought changes to Benny’s life, including the addition of an ally that helps to feed his appetite but all the offerings don’t lessen his obsession to reclaim his pretty little doll. Watching from a distance, his insides boil at what he sees but it all changes when he encounters the one image he’s been seeking for so long.

“Run,
Ari
Jun 19, 2017 added it
I CANNOT BELIEVE THE SHIT I JUST READ!

I need a drink...

Or maybe two...

ON SECOND THOUGHT, JUST GIVE ME THE WHOLE DAMN BOTTLE.

description

I thought the first two books were fucked up, but nahh. Ker Dukey and K. Webster took the crazy to a whole other level. They truly were not fucking around when it came to this book.

Benny is as twisted as ever AND THE MF JUST WON'T DIE! And don't even get me started on the new doll because she cray as fuck, too.

That ending had me fucked up though. I went in thinking this wo
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Trigger Warning: This book contains violence, gore, abuse and other crazy stuff I don't even want to name. 💀 Not recommended for readers under 18 years old.

🎶🎶Benny is baaaack bitches! 🎶🎶
What kind of fuckery is this?! HOLY SHIT. Just when you thought the first two books are in the highest level of fuckery, well you're wrong because this is bloodier and more twisted than fucking EVER! Benny has a new love interest, Elizabeth and DAMN... I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE WHAT I FEEL. It was so forbidden and bo
Greta
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Run, run, run, Doll, right into my waiting arms."

Prima cosa, fermi tutti. CI SARA' UN ALTRO LIBRO. ME SUPER FELICE.

Sin da quando ho iniziato questa serie sono rimasta affascinata e completamente innamorata di Benny, il cattivo più cattivo che si sia mai visto, e con questo terzo libro, dedicato quasi completamente a lui, mi è capitato proprio di venerarlo. Lo so, penso di avere qualche problema, ma che ci posso fare? Vederlo bagnarsi del sangue degli altri mi eccita. Come eccita anche lui. E
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
4.5 'Monster' stars ♥

“He thinks he found me and I’m his little protégé.
But I’m not sure he realizes I’m the collector. Like the dolls I made and adored, I find what I like, sculpt and mold it to perfection, then I keep it. I fucking keep it and never let go.
Tanner is my possession.
I’m going to keep him too.
Best friend or brother or goddamned errand runner.”
- Benny

* * *
“I like being watched.
It’s a sickness. A perversion. A love for attention.”
- Elizabeth

* * *
“Monsters don’t have feelings.
Monster
Elfina Renee
description
Dark, disturbing, twisted taboos. Pretty New Doll is a hell on wheels sure fire read. More twisted than a slinky I wouldn't know where to begin. The plot is ever changing, new hazardous events unfold and just when I think I know all the key players, new ones come to light. To say I want more is an understatement....I need to know what's gonna happen next.
Damjana
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 6-stars
OMG!!!! What a masterpiece!!!
After first two books you would thought that #3 book can't be better, but it was!!! I really enjoyed it, specialy first part. First two books were dark read for me, but this one was more dark erotica for me. This erotica part just made it for more than 5 stars.

Sometimes, when I really enjoy book, I tell my husband the story I am reading and discuss it with him. He knows about Benny and now he keeps asking me about this third book. How can I tell him something (not e
Janie
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I almost feel weird giving this book 5 stars because of the absolute depravity within the pages but the writing and characterization are phenomenal. I didn't realize this ended on a cliffy or I would've probably waited to start this one. Ugh I hate waiting. This book brings in many new characters along with the old ones with the twists and turns we've come to expect with this series. It's amazing to me what these two authors have floating around in their heads. Hopefully the next book will be ou ...more
Pick a Book
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
English / Português

4 - 4,5 "sick, sick, sick" stars

Well, when I read PRETTY STOLEN DOLLS and PRETTY LOST DOLLS I thought Benny was sick. Really creepy, bad and with malice. But we heard all from others. Now we get the chance to be in his head. And is just so f* worst. There were a lot of scenes that made me horrified - and I'm used to read dark books. Man!!!! Ker Dukey and K. Webster just created a anti-hero really interesting to read about.

I literally just finished and my heart is still racin
R. Kitt
Very disturbing subject matter. Disturbing taboo factor.

I know people love this series but there are things in this story that I'm not into: potential/definite OTT disturbing/taboo factor between Benny and Beth for one, calling a random stranger master right off the hop (or ever), and so on.
This is great for readers who love a story that has a backbone made of sex and violence. I wanted more love (yes that is kind of ridiculous IK) and less lust.

There is another cliffy.

I'm undecided if I will re
Elle
4* monster and master STARS!!

Honestly, I didn't really like the previous books. It ended up okay for me. But the ending really conflicted me about Benny's death. I'm not really sure he's really dead because this duo author tend to fucked up their readers. LMAO! So, when they announced this book, I was beyond ecstatic. It means Benny will his own ending. Or maybe not.

description

Yeah, Benny is NOT dead. He was saved by a man named Tanner. It seems he's accomplice from Benny's father who is now in prison for
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

POV: First Person, Various PoVs
Plot: 5+++
Characters: 5+++
Scorching Level: 5+++
HEA: Um...hello. Not telling.

OMG. Benny is back and he is sick sick sick.
This series has seriously messed with my sanity. I love the characters these two authors created. We have heroes but we also have beautiful, damaged monsters.
In this new installment we find out what happened to Benny and how deep his depr
✦ Maica ✦ [mini hiatus]
Your problematic favorites are back! If you thought the first two books were graphic then you're in for a treat! Pretty New Doll is 100000x more disturbing.
Major trigger warnings for everything horrible in this world. I'm not even kidding. You name it, this book has it!

Pretty New Doll is the third installment of the Pretty Little Dolls series. It's about Benny (who miraculously did not die in the fire) and his new obssesion, Elizabeth Stanton aka his new Bethany.

I was honestly kind of disappoint
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone

When I found out Ker Dukey and K. Webster were going to continue this series, I was so happy and excited. But at the same time, I was worried Pretty New Doll wasn't going to be as great and possibly tarnish this series.

All I have to say is.... WOW. They went above and beyond with the characters and the story. I loved it. The story is dark, sexual, and messed up in every way. I hate and love Benny. I want him to hurt, and I want him to love. Gah!
Di Covey
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Twisted Masterpiece!

“Release that monster. Feed your urges.”

OH.MY.GOD! 5 Stars doesn't cover this book, stars seem like a joke in comparison. I'm giving 5 punctures for all the times I lost my breath and struggled to regain air. Dukey & Webster took all the lines and crossed them, nah, I think they demolished them. Beyond twisted deliciousness. Expect dark and prepare for depravity on all levels! It feels like they jumped into my mind and found all my darkest fanasties, played jump rope,
Moriah
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Okay. Woah!
I'll say, this book is soooo much better than the first two. Benny finally makes his return, to claim his new found interest, The "Pretty new doll."

I'm honestly on the fence about how I felt about this book as a whole. There is a LOT of sick images/scenes in this book that had me disgusted and disturbed. Probably a little too dark for my taste in all honestly. BUT, I liked the plot!

I'm also still not sure how I feel about Benny. He's as sick in this book, as he was in the others. E
Crystal
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I honestly thought the story line would start getting repetitive by the third book, but she really changed it up. Quite a few new characters also.

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

Pretty Little Dolls (4 books)
  • Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)
  • Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)
  • Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)