Start by marking “Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)

Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls #3)

FROM THE BESTSELLING SERIES, PRETTY LITTLE DOLLS,
COMES
PRETTY NEW DOLL.

BENNY HAS RETURNED!

OUT NOW!
US http://amzn.to/2sYfCYg
UK http://amzn.to/2sY0EBw
CA http://amzn.to/2sYa001

Benny, broken, hurting, and alone
Lost his dolly, his love, his home.
Injured and searching, reborn anew,
He finds himself befriended by one who’s true.
Learning about the world, urges, and lust.
Fin
Published July 17th 2017 (first published July 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Pretty New Doll, please sign up.

Ker Dukey Hey Dani, sorry no pre-order for this one, it will go live on the 17th I will post the links here for you,

All the best,

Ker.

*****FIVE ++++++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Pulling away, he regards me with a curious stare. It’s as though he’s searching for something in my eyes. Hesitation, maybe? Regret? Well, he won’t find those things. I’m consumed by him. I’ve never felt so high and wanted and revered in my entire life.

The PRETTY LITTLE DOLLS series is the darkest and most disturbing that I have ever read and I can’t even begin to describe how much I love it! Benny is one truly
Hulya Kara Yuksel

That end!!! Arrghhh Are you fcking kidding me? I WANT 4th BOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Full review to come later because first I need a moment to catch my breath!!!
Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

fucking crazy photo everyonescrazy_zpsaircfj9i.gif

And I L . O . V . E . D it!!!

Benny is alive,
She just left me to die and thought that would be it. She was so fucking wrong. They both were. Amateurs.

Benny is dead, Benjamin is born and Benjamin is even more fucked up than benny. He is still all about his dolly's but now he's not stuck in that creepy house, he is living among the public fitting right in and that right there is some scary shit. He is being 'looked' after by a man named Tanner who seems to be just as sick
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“To fully enjoy this title, you need to have read Pretty Stolen Dolls followed by Pretty Lost Dolls, and be fucked up enough to want more.”

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘PRETTY NEW DOLL’: is the third book in K. Webster's ‘Pretty Little Dolls’ series. It picks up where the second book left off. Heat builds under my foot as orange flames ignite, bordering the entire house. I’m surrounded by fire, destroying everything I built.

This review will not contain any spoilers because if any are divulged the wrath of Benny wil
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionLOVE this cover. Excellent representation of the story. Good compostion. Eye catching title work.description

descriptionEgads...where to even begin with this one. Benny wants his dirty doll back badly, but when a pretty new doll practically falls into his lap, he is more than determined to make her his.

description

I LOVED the first two books in this series, and this one was NO different. Same fantastic writing. Same twisted fuckupery. Same fast paced plot. Twist and turns. Smokin' hot sex scenes. Blood. Gore. Debauchery. Intrigui
Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

fucking crazy photo everyonescrazy_zpsaircfj9i.gif

And I L . O . V . E . D it!!!

Benny is alive,

warhawke
Jul 13, 2017 warhawke rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dirty dollies
Genre: Dark Suspense
Type: Book 3 from Pretty Little Dolls series
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Three years after losing his favorite doll, Benny was lonely and wanted to claim her back. However, while waiting patiently with a plan, he found something even better - a perfect new doll to mend his broken heart. His new dolly was everything he ever wanted and he'll make sure she will be his prized possession.

I knew my baby Benny won't settle. I'm so happy he's back with a vengeance 😋

He’s buil
Ari (The Daydreaming Bookworm)
I CANNOT BELIEVE THE SHIT I JUST READ!

I need a drink...

Or maybe two...

ON SECOND THOUGHT, JUST GIVE ME THE WHOLE DAMN BOTTLE.

description

I thought the first two books were fucked up, but nahh. Ker Dukey and K. Webster took the crazy to a whole other level. They truly were not fucking around when it came to this book.

Benny is as twisted as ever AND THE MF JUST WON'T DIE! And don't even get me started on the new doll because she cray as fuck, too.

That ending had me fucked up though. I went in thinking this wo
Greta
Jun 14, 2017 Greta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-english
"Run, run, run, Doll, right into my waiting arms."

Prima cosa, fermi tutti. CI SARA' UN ALTRO LIBRO. ME SUPER FELICE.

Sin da quando ho iniziato questa serie sono rimasta affascinata e completamente innamorata di Benny, il cattivo più cattivo che si sia mai visto, e con questo terzo libro, dedicato quasi completamente a lui, mi è capitato proprio di venerarlo. Lo so, penso di avere qualche problema, ma che ci posso fare? Vederlo bagnarsi del sangue degli altri mi eccita. Come eccita anche lui. E
Pick a Book
Jul 13, 2017 Pick a Book rated it really liked it
English / Português

4 - 4,5 "sick, sick, sick" stars

Well, when I read PRETTY STOLEN DOLLS and PRETTY LOST DOLLS I thought Benny was sick. Really creepy, bad and with malice. But we heard all from others. Now we get the chance to be in his head. And is just so f* worst. There were a lot of scenes that made me horrified - and I'm used to read dark books. Man!!!! Ker Dukey and K. Webster just created a anti-hero really interesting to read about.

I literally just finished and my heart is still racin
Elizabeth
Jul 14, 2017 Elizabeth is currently reading it

Benny is BACK!!!!

description

*This is a BR with my sista dolls Loyda, CC, and War!

description

*ARC graciously provided in exchange for an honest review!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
Jen
Jun 14, 2017 Jen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
BENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!
Di - Twisted Book Reviews
A Twisted Masterpiece!

“Release that monster. Feed your urges.”

OH.MY.GOD! 5 Stars doesn't cover this book, stars seem like a joke in comparison. I'm giving 5 punctures for all the times I lost my breath and struggled to regain air. Dukey & Webster took all the lines and crossed them, nah, I think they demolished them. Beyond twisted deliciousness. Expect dark and prepare for depravity on all levels! It feels like they jumped into my mind and found all my darkest fanasties, played jump rope,
mells_view
Jul 14, 2017 mells_view rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I seriously think I need therapy...

Send mental help.

This book made me question my sanity. It made me root for things I know are wrong. It made me angry at people who were only doing the right thing. It was sick, depraved, and taboo to the fourth power. It also made me laugh my butt off at certain points.

K Webster & Ker Dukey have something special by themselves, but together it is special tenfold. I'm not sure what voodoo magic they are working to make this dark and disgusting story seem so
Ally's Book Reviews
Jul 12, 2017 Ally's Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
I accepted an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

*Spoiler FREE*

Benny's baaaaaaack.

Holy hell what a books this is. Ker Dukey and K Webster have smashed it again. I inhaled this story and as I got closer to the end I wanted to slow down but I simply couldnt.

Benny... What a character, I will never ever get enough of him. Dark, and deliciously insane, wonderful.

Pretty New Doll surprised, shocked and in places horrified me. An array of fabulous new characters delving into the darkest depths of craz
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jul 15, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
Obsession: The state of being obsessed with someone or something

Benny is back!!!!! AND I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM.

My review will be vague because I don't want to give anything away.

This is the third book in the Pretty Little Dolls series and it is without a doubt my favorite! To say I am obsessed with this one is a huge understatement. I want to reread this book, I want to bathe in this book, I want to have this book with me everywhere I go. If this story doesn't make you question your sanity than
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Jul 17, 2017 Shabby- BookBistroBlog rated it it was amazing
Pretty, innocent , virgin, untainted ,-ElizaBethany
Devious, Depraved, Disturbed -Benny
Benny is alive and at his peculiar best.
This book,Dukey & Webster goes the extra length. I can picture them writing Anomolous stuff, cackling like hyenas anticipating readers reactions
They're enablers, I tell ya !
The cruelty and the kinky fuckery goes several steps further and poor Bambi Doll gets caught. actually she's starving to get caught in the silken , loving Benny net.
Benny is more sinister and om
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥

POV: First Person, Various PoVs
Plot: 5+++
Characters: 5+++
Scorching Level: 5+++
HEA: Um...hello. Not telling.

OMG. Benny is back and he is sick sick sick.
This series has seriously messed with my sanity. I love the characters these two authors created. We have heroes but we also have beautiful, damaged monsters.
In this new installment we find out what happened to Benny and how deep his depr
BookSmacked
Jul 13, 2017 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
Sweet mother of fuck !!! Are you kidding me right now !!! Just when I thought this can't possibly get more twisted it does and fuck me if i didn't devour this book with my eyes wide open worried I would miss a thing if I blinked.

Benny is back and if that wasn't enough of a trip well let's just add in some more disturbed, twisted oddly and borderline insanely poetic? And what you have is another dark masterpiece from these two.

I mean what in ever loving hell. This book has a ton of twists and j
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
WELL...... #BennyIsBack!
Where to even start with this review.

I will have to say this book has got to be my favourite out of the 3 of them, and this cover I just so in love with and it is so perfect.

It is told in Benny's POV which I loved being inside his head it made me like him more.. Yes there is something wrong with me.Benny is broken hurt and alone till he meets Tanner.. and well these two oh boy I'm not going to give anything away. This book blow me away...

I didn't see the twists and turns
Carlene(Inspired)
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Benny disappeared the night of the fire, presumed dead, he's spent the last three years learning to manage his desires and impulses with the help from a man we know of as Master or Tucker. Benjamin or Monster is a completely different kind of dark villain, his desires have changed with him, his desperation for Jade, his dolly, consumes him. From the very first page Pretty New Doll read differently than the last two release in the series, it's much da
anpast/Anch
IS HOURS AWAY!!!!

#BennyIsBackBITCHES!!!!
Releasing July17th
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
I'm gonna hide my little ass in my closet right here right now!
Camila Matuella
Jul 17, 2017 Camila Matuella rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 *sick, sick, sick * estrelas

Esse livro é pra quem ama dark e aprecia esse tipo de leitura, quem não gosta nem ouse pegar. O livro é forte e tem muitaaaaaas cenas violentas e o gráfico que fica na cabeça é perturbador, o Benny é doentio e o Mestre é ainda mais terrível que ele (já quero um livro deleeeee), o livro é extremamente pesado e abusivo, e apesar de tudo isso eu AMEI, eu realmente gosto dos personagens desse livro, achei incrível e super bem construído. Mas preciso dizer que preciso u
Page
Jul 15, 2017 Page rated it it was amazing
Shelves: k-webster
Psychotic perfection. This book is a 5 star CLIFFHANGER. Fantastic. Then it ended. Boom. What! Didn't see that coming. I'm ecstatic there will be another Benny book released, but to those readers that can't handle the cliff...you've been warned.
Carmen Aquino
Jun 14, 2017 Carmen Aquino rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Dalla notizia dell’uscita di questo libro fino alla lettura dell’ultima pagina non ho fatto che sclerare come una ragazzina che incontra la sua boyband preferita.

Il duo Webster/Dukey è qualcosa di magnificamente diabolico.
Riescono a farti discutere di tutto, a fine lettura il mio primo pensiero è stato quello di aver adorato un libro con argomenti che proprio non entusiasmano.
Il merito sicuramente va dato a Benny, mio caro adorato villain del cuore, mi avevi stregato nei primi libri m
Pali
4.5 Monster STARS
Quiero yaaaa Pretty Broken Dolls, no puede terminar así...Este libro no fue como pensé que sería, fue mejor y más depravado... hermoso 😈 pero sigo odiando a Benny jajaja
"So many dolls I’ve broken. Ruined. Killed. But not this one. This one tops them all. I’m keeping her forever."
Ay, ay, lo leo o no lo leo? Me lanzo al libro? 😐😐
Ojalá, espero, más vale, que ahora Benny no vaya tras la hija de Jade como Gabe lo hizo en This isn't over, baby....Sino no creo que quiera leerlo.
EscapeNBooks
Jul 16, 2017 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
Pretty New Doll by Author's Ker Dukey and K. Webster features one of my favorite hate-to-love-you characters, Benny.

"Benny is dead. Benjamin has risen.”

Benny is back and just as crazy as ever...well, maybe even crazier than before. This cat has nine lives and his body thrums with anticipation of living if to the fullest with his new doll.

"We’re going out together. Eternity will be enough time for you to realize it’s me you love.”

The worlds that Authors Ker Dukey and K. webster create together
Expresso
Jul 16, 2017 Expresso rated it really liked it
Ya know sometimes ya just can't eliminate a problem when emotions are involved. Dillon and Jade messed up. Bad. Makes for a delicious story in any event!

This story definitely tips the wtf scale! You thought you knew? Nah you don't know one single solitary thing. Not in the world of dolls.

Take a seat, grab the Jack D, and get ready for a mind game to beat all mind games! It's getting dark in here......

4 stars!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv
More about Ker Dukey...

Pretty Little Dolls (3 books)
  • Pretty Stolen Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #1)
  • Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)