Start by marking “My Soul to Give (A Demon's Love #1)” as Want to Read:
My Soul to Give (A Demon's Love #1)

My Soul to Give

(A Demon’s Love #1)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
When Celina Leviet escapes the brutal home invasion that kills her husband, she’s left with a bullet in her gut and vengeance in her heart. An alluring demon, Mekaisto, offers an irresistible deal—in exchange for her soul, he’ll let her live long enough to get her revenge, but she must hunt and kill the murderers herself.

After sealing the contract, Celina digs into her hus
ebook
Published June 29th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Soul to Give, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Soul to Give

The TBR Pile *Book review site*
The blurb sure grabbed me. Then we get fabulous characters with plot twists and sexy scenes. The story is so rich with details. It’s about finding the truth in a sea of lies and all the while she’s fighting her feelings for this sexy demon.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Cary Morton
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book directly from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I’ll admit it. I have a thing about demons in my romance fiction—I love the danger of the forbidden relationship they represent, and the tension in trying to figure out if they can truly be trusted at their word… so it should be no surprise that I enjoyed My Soul To Give by Magali A. Frechette. There was certainly an aspect of danger and the forbidden to its characters and plotline, even crossing o
Rebekkah Brainerd
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ALL RIGHT. Where do I start with this one? Well, it blew me away. I lost an entire night's sleep because I made the mistake of starting it before bed; I couldn't put it down. There is a WOW factor in this book that I don't see often. Frechette writes with a dark, raw, seduction. There is a way she blends horror, paranormal, and romance that leaves you both captivated and unable to look away. There are so many twists and turns and half-truths, I was giddy with the web Frechette weaves.

The charac
Nikolas Everhart
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When her husband is shot down in cold blood, Celina is tempted by a demon to trade her soul for revenge on everyone responsible for the crime.

Seems like an easy thing, a difficult choice, but an earnest desire. Little does she realize the world of intrigue and deception she steps into when she agrees to Kai's bargain.

First of all I will start off with saying that romance of any kind is not my usual genre. At one time I swore I'd rather burn at the stake than read one.

Then you come across a write
Heather Osborne
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Readers' Favorite:

My Soul to Give (A Demon’s Love Book 1) is a paranormal romance by author Magali A. Fréchette. After witnessing her husband Thomas’ brutal murder, Celina makes a pact with demon Mekaisto, affectionally known as Kai, to seek revenge on those responsible for Thomas’ death. She swears her body and soul to him and embarks on a mission to uncover the truth as to why Thomas was targeted. However, along the way, Celina begins to learn that Thomas was involved in
Boundless Book Reviews
Celina escapes from a break in where her husband is killed, and she is shot. Near death and full of anger she is visited by none other than a demon. Mekaisto promises her revenge and all she has to do is give him her soul and life. Once the deal is done, she begins investigating her husband and finds a trail of lies and secrets. On top of the horrible truth that is revealing itself about her husband, she also seems to find herself drawn to the demon that has her soul.

I'm not big on books like th
Leigh Hogan
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Fans of Paranormal Romance and Horror
This left me tied in knots. The story brought all the rawness of a twisted love together with a murderous rampage of revenge. The plot is clever and fresh with a fast pace and strangely compelling characters whom you know you shouldn't love but love anyway. When her husband is murdered, Celina uses her fighting spirit to avenge her broken heart, and Mekaisto leads her into the darkness for reasons that remain his own until the last moment. The eerie yet erotic tension between them creates an une ...more
Brian
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Revenge is never simple, as Magali Frechette reminds us in this layered tale of loss, love and redemption. She weaves mystery, horror and romance together to create a story that I couldn't put down.
KnottyGirl Reviews
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Soul to Give is a bit of a different story for me, and I wasn’t so sure how I felt going into this. While I don’t mind reading darker romances once in awhile, this one featured a much different genre than I am used to.
Celena is shot while running from her home during a home invasion where her husband is shot to death. While she herself is dying, she runs into a demon, Mekaisto, who offers her a chance at revenge while letting her live until she has the chance to mete it out. She agrees, and
Cyrene Olson
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Is it wrong to fall in love with a demon? Because I did. And he’s not a good demon, he’s violent and cruel. But he’s also sarcastic, hilarious and can you believe – likable? But Kai is gentle, and cruel and sarcastic and sweet with Celina, but for all the right reasons. This is a story about betrayal, truths and yes, it’s a love story.

Celina’s husband is brutally killed and when she runs away from the house and the murderers who are racing after her, she’s shot and on her way to dying also. Alo
Wendy Vogel
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of sexy paranormals, look no further. This is not my usual genre but I was instantly sucked in by the mystery aspect of this novel. Don't let the cover fool you...there's so much more than romance going on here. Demons and bargains, lies and deceit, and a religious cult who has too many secrets; this world will wrap you in a warm embrace, and you'll stay until that warmth turns to hellfire.

Excited to see this debut novel from a promising new author.
M. Wiggins
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A spine-chilling read for anyone whose soul is still “untainted”. For the rest of us—us tree-of-knowledge souls who know the line bisecting good from evil is often blurry—Magali Fréchette has woven a tapestry of action-packed adventure to “further the science” and arouse the curious possibilities of our damnable souls.

Through the eyes of unforgettable characters that made me smile, laugh at times with their witty humor, and champion to the end, Fréchette framed a window for readers to glimpse a
Peter Carlstrom
Apr 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It was bad

Convoluted to the point of being illogical the story of trembling, bumbling heroine scared shitless of everything was a total waste of time. Nothing worked besides few sex scenes.
Paulette Fréchette
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A page-turner... I read this novel in one day and am looking forward to reading more from this author!
Aj
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not my thing.
Katerina Ross
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is as much a mystery novel as it is a dark romance, slowly revealing what really happened. The twist at the end was totally unexpected and stunning!
Anne Andrus
Aug 11, 2017
Michaelene
This was almost a DNF for me.

I picked up Magali A. Frechette’s My Soul to Give because I’m a glutton for dark paranormal romances, and the mystery subplot piqued my interest. And while the book has this Alfred Hithcock, underworld vibe, the plot became much too complicated and unbelievable.

Celina’s life changes the night her husband is murdered, and she makes a deal with a demon. She’ll get to live to see through her revenge, and he’ll get her soul in return. Only the mystery surrounding her hus
Riley Sinclair
Jennifer Pusak
Sep 01, 2018
♛ Jarusauskas
Oct 01, 2018
Magali A. Fréchette writes the darker side of stories. Paranormal, dark fantasy, and mystery/thriller, but always with romance – she’s an extremist and loves both dark and cute things. All her stories are either set in Canada, or in alternate worlds (makes sense since she’s Canadian, right?). She is always writing and enjoys freelancing as a book cover designer.

Magali wrote her first story when sh

A Demon’s Love (2 books)