Start by marking “My Soul to Give” as Want to Read:
My Soul to Give

My Soul to Give

When Celina Leviet escapes the brutal home invasion that kills her husband, she’s left with a bullet in her gut and vengeance in her heart. An alluring demon, Mekaisto, offers an irresistible deal—in exchange for her soul, he’ll let her live long enough to get her revenge, but she must hunt and kill the murderers herself.

After sealing the contract, Celina digs into her hus
ebook
Published June 29th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Soul to Give, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Soul to Give

Nikolas Everhart
Jul 04, 2017 Nikolas Everhart rated it it was amazing
When her husband is shot down in cold blood, Celina is tempted by a demon to trade her soul for revenge on everyone responsible for the crime.

Seems like an easy thing, a difficult choice, but an earnest desire. Little does she realize the world of intrigue and deception she steps into when she agrees to Kai's bargain.

First of all I will start off with saying that romance of any kind is not my usual genre. At one time I swore I'd rather burn at the stake than read one.

Then you come across a write
Wendy Vogel
Jul 02, 2017 Wendy Vogel rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of sexy paranormals, look no further. This is not my usual genre but I was instantly sucked in by the mystery aspect of this novel. Don't let the cover fool you...there's so much more than romance going on here. Demons and bargains, lies and deceit, and a religious cult who has too many secrets; this world will wrap you in a warm embrace, and you'll stay until that warmth turns to hellfire.

Excited to see this debut novel from a promising new author.
M Susanne
Jul 04, 2017 M Susanne rated it it was amazing
A spine-chilling read for anyone whose soul is still “untainted”. For the rest of us—us tree-of-knowledge souls who know the line bisecting good from evil is often blurry—Magali Fréchette has woven a tapestry of action-packed adventure to “further the science” and arouse the curious possibilities of our damnable souls.

Through the eyes of unforgettable characters that made me smile, laugh at times with their witty humor, and champion to the end, Fréchette framed a window for readers to glimpse a
Riley Sinclair
Riley Sinclair rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2017
Kirsty
Kirsty rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2017
H.M. Shander
H.M. Shander marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2017
H.K. Carlton
H.K. Carlton marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2017
Jolene Haley
Jolene Haley marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2017
Elsie Elmore
Elsie Elmore marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2017
Stacey Espino
Stacey Espino marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2017
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Freshta S
Freshta S marked it as to-read
Jami Leigh
Jami Leigh marked it as to-read
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2017
Kissie Gilbert
Kissie Gilbert marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2017
Cynthia Nunez
Cynthia Nunez marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2017
James Stryker
James Stryker marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2017
Anne Andrus
Anne Andrus is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2017
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2017
GOOD REVIEWS: Review request - Adult Paranormal Mystery Romance 2 5 Jul 12, 2017 09:44AM
Magali A. Fréchette writes the darker side of stories. Paranormals, Dark Fantasies, and Mysteries/Thrillers, but always with romance – she’s an extremist and loves both dark and cute things. Her stories will rip your heart out along the way, but she’ll make sure you don’t throw the book against a wall when you finish it! All her stories are either set in Canada, or in alternate worlds (makes sense ...more
More about Magali A. Fréchette...