Start by marking “13 Déjà Vu: An Anthology Of Horror And Dark Fiction (Thirteen Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
13 Déjà Vu: An Anthology Of Horror And Dark Fiction (Thirteen Series Book 2)

13 Déjà Vu: An Anthology Of Horror And Dark Fiction

(Jason Flynn #1.5 - Sacrifice)

13 came for you once. Are you ready to face it again?

Evil can be fought. Ghosts can be hunted. But darkness can never be defeated. It only retreats, lurking in the shadows, waiting for you to let your guard down.

You might think you’re free, but once it has its eyes set on you, there’s no escaping it. Whether today, tomorrow, or next week—it will strike. No matter where
Published June 20th 2017 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about 13 Déjà Vu, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 13 Déjà Vu

Start your review of 13 Déjà Vu: An Anthology Of Horror And Dark Fiction (Thirteen Series Book 2)
Paula Genereau
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my!!! This anthology gave me chills. It was well written and full of suspense. Had me on the edge of my seat. Some of these authors I haven't ever read anything by them but I'll definitely be checking into other books. ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is an anthology of horror and dark fiction.

I love anthologies as they are great if your looking for a quick read. I also like to buy anthologies so I can dip in if I'm looking for a quick genre change. I rarely read an anthology all the way as I like to dip in and out. An anthology is also a great way to find new authors :)

As these are short reads it's hard to write a review without spoiling but here goes on a few I've read already.

See You and n the Flip Side- Carissa Ann Lynch.

This is a
Kim Markett
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hair raising, goosebumps enticing group of stories some with happy endings some with frightening ones. Some stories fill your mind with disturbing images and others with a satisfying indulgence into the eerie. Weather you take pleasure in the supernatural or superstitious, in revenge or redemption these collections of morbid tales will appease your every need.

Caved In by Jackie Sonnenberg

This story starts with Fay trying to find help from a witch whose form is smoke. In return Fay has to devot
MillsyLovesBooks
Having been introduced to 13 An Anthology of Horror and Dark Fiction from stalking Author D.A. Roach. I couldn't wait to jump back in and get my twisted mind horror fix. Reading the sequel 13:Deja Vu Anthology!

This Anthology is a well written suspenseful edge of seat read. Each of these stories were great in their own right but a couple of them stood out for me. Caved In by Jackie Sonnenberg, Myopia by Jamie Sands, Room 249 by Thomas. S. Flowers and especially The Inheritance by D.A. Roach as it
Sherri Wyman
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bone Chilling read! I got lost in the story telling and occasionally had to look away due to the wonderfully descriptive writing included in these stories. Such a fantastic read! I highly recommend it to all my fellow lovers of the dark and twisted reads. Not for the weak of heart!
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Featuring Mytopia by Samie Sands

Mia is a young girl whom her mother has sheltered and tried to protect all her life. She just wants her little girl to be safe and not to get hurt. So that is probably why Mia has always kept to herself never letting anyone in resulting in her having no friends. You see Mia is blind and that is why her mother tries to keep her from harm.

When a virus starts to run wild in the outside world Mia’s mother who is a nurse tries to keep her from listening to the news bu
Brooke
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited when I learned that there was going to be a sequel to 13! I think it is awesome that each author takes their own perspective of what it means to write a horror short story. Because of this, the anthology is full of unique stories that make the reader wonder about many different aspects of life. I must include a short shout out to D.A. Roach, Bradon Nave, and Carissa Lynch, all of whom are amazing authors and continually surprise me with what they are capable of! And of course, g ...more
Lauren Churchwell
I loved this book. There are loads of awesome short stories in here that are creepy and will leave you begging for more. I loved the variety of authors and stories. Each story was completely different than the last and I love that they all give you an equally terrifying experience. There are a bunch of gifted authors in here. It gives you a chance to see new authors and gives you insight on the type of author that they are. I was introduced to a bunch of new authors that I now want to learn more ...more
Sue Wallace
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a collection of short horror stories by different authors.
an absolutely fantastic read with brilliant characters. I really enjoyed this book. I had some favourites but my most favourite would be the bad man by marissa farrar. they were all very good. 5*.
Chelsi Tauscher
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have never been much of an anthology reader. Some of these have really stuck out to me lately though and this is one of them!
13 is back with more terrifying stories!!
The three I enjoyed the most were:
See You On The Flip Side by Carissa Lynch
Shelves: freebie
🎃 FREE on Amazon today (10/31/2019)! 🎃
Kimberly Vanderbloom
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the previous anthology so I was prepared what I was getting myself in to. This one is even better. There are stories that will leave you creeped out uncomfortable and mortified. My favorite one was The Inheritance by D.A. Roach because it was a short story that ties in to her demon hunters series. It was pretty amazing. Room 249 by Thomas S Flowers was really creepy and gave me a few nightmares. Overall, I'm highly impressed once again with the talent of all the authors in this anthology. ...more
Marsha  Bernabe
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These stories are all delightfully creepy and sinister. The endings are unpredictable. I recommend not reading this in the dark. :-)
Yvonne Davies
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read 13 I knew that I had to get this and pre-ordered it so it arrived on my kindle today. Knowing all the authors I knew that I would be in for a great read and I was not disappointed.
Caved in by Jackie Sonnenberg: When Fay wanted to protect her unborn baby, she knew that she needed to talk to the witch that lived in the cave. As I began this story I thought I knew what was going to happen but I was completely wrong. How the author came up with this idea of saving the baby is beyond me
Ellie Midwood
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-read, thriller
The first 13 Anthology was amazing, so naturally I grabbed the second one as soon as it came out. I must say, all of the authors who worked on it are incredibly talented! Each story was dark and creepy in its own way, and had its own distinctive voice. From haunted prisons and abandoned amusement parks to victims who take it upon themselves to inflict punishment on their abusers in their own way, this collection of horror and dark short stories is definitely a must read for all fans of the genre ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Myopia by Samie Sands is a really amazing box set that this story is in. This amazing box set has a lot of different authors in it to read and I loved reading this story very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading horror and Sci-Fi.

Heather Bane
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I’ve only read Myopia by Samie Sands in this collection. It’s a well written story that grabs your interest and pulls you in. I’m looking forward to the rest of the stories in this collection and I recommend.

Pat Eroh
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As one of my favorite authors, this is another five-star read. Kept me reading all night long. I look forward to reading the next book by this author.

Tanya
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is just one of a collection of stories. This was such a wonderful tale which you will love. Sit and enjoy

Mikal
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Dark Horror Hor

Different kind of stories, very different styles but all in all a great read. I highly recommend and am continuing reading the other series
Jeanette Mathis
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

OMG! I could not put this down. This was awesome. I loved it. Read in one day. Great read. I would recommend this anthology.
Thomas Flowers
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Not to toot my own horn, but I think this assort of dark fiction and horror and even better than the first 13 Anthology.
Felicia A
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
YAYYYYYY! Another editing project is now a published book!
Tim Starnes
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good stuff

Good short stories would recommend out tho others. Good variety of titles types and styles for the reader. Enjoy it.
Crystal Gray
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
As much as I loved the first Anthology (13: An Anthology of Horror and Dark Fiction), this one is kinda meh. Not bad, but not great. I like how the shorts go back into some of the places from the first one. Adventure Town is a favorite from the first.

Just under half way through I came across Sinister by Taylor Henderson. This is the first one in here that grabbed me enough to be worth mentioning, I am going to pause to read The Darkness Within because Sinister was a prequel.

The Stories got real
peter john wright
Jan 31, 2018
Samie Sands
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Doreen Fernandes
Jul 02, 2018
Tish
Feb 02, 2020
Erin Lee
May 03, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ebony
Shelby
Erin
Tabitha Hartman
May 04, 2017
D.A. Roach
May 04, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Jennifer Young
May 31, 2017
Tammy
Jun 02, 2017
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Jun 02, 2017

• 100 Word Horrors Part 2
  • Conjuring A Coroner Box Set 2 - Books 4 - 6
  • Conjuring A Coroner Box Set: Books 1 - 3
  • Beware The Boogerman
  • In the Blood (Realm Watchers, #2)
  • The Veil Witches (Realm Watchers, #3)
  • Autumn Winters (Realm Watchers, #1)
  • Shattered Prisons
  • Welcome to the Show
  • Essential Magic (Realm Watchers, #4)

Jason Flynn (1 books)