Start by marking “Twenty-Four Hours (Shattered Boundaries, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Twenty-Four Hours

Carolyn Anthony

Twenty-Four Hours (Shattered Boundaries #1)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
The second chance that might never happen…

Eve Luccio waited years for her first love, but somehow their lives were never quite in sync. Now, at thirty-six, her only focus is completing the final year of her PhD. The last thing on her mind is the honor-driven former Navy SEAL who stole her heart as a teen and left her unable to love any other man since.

When Jake Theron walk
Published July 3rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Twenty-Four Hours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twenty-Four Hours

Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First book for me by this author but was aware was a dark erotic when started.
This book is a total emotional rollercoaster that requires tissues.
The book starts in real time with Jake and Eve on a first time date which is sweetly innocence but strangely erotic at same time.
This book has many triggers that if upset you definitely might not be you cup of tea.
The overall story is well developed and you are easily sucked in.
My only struggle with book was in places felt like they were repeating
Cherri-Anne
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How do I tell you? 5 SHATTERED GOLD HEARTS

How do I tell you that I love you, when you were never mine? This man was her undoing. Loving her had become an addiction. Sometimes, the love of a lifetime comes too late. TWENTY-FOUR HOURS?!? It didn't even take twenty-four PAGES before I was bawling my eyes & heart out! Like flat out ugly crying! And I didn't even know why! Well other than the raw emotion and heart-wrenchingly depth to the heat “shared” between Eve & Jake, that is! Although I'
Kerry Richardson
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
1.5☆ The blurb for this book promised much but delivered nothing. Jake and Eve met as teenagers but were too young to act on their feelings. At 18 he enlisted and at 24 he was married with a daughter and when Eve found this out she gave up on her dreams of him and moved on with her life. They had no contact for 16 years and then he contacts her out of the blue, he's getting divorced and she is already divorced so after a relationship via phone for a while they meet up and begin a sexual relation ...more
Linda Marini Acuña
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An incredible love story that is both dark and erotic at the same time. Carolyn captures it all from Jake and Eve's intense love to their "addiction" for one another as well as the constant heartbreak. It was a tear jerker at times. A definite page turner! Well done Carolyn Anthony. As much as I'd like to see another book about Eve and Jake I think it's good that it ended the way it did. To me it just says........what an amazing author this is. It leaves you wanting more. I can't wait for your n ...more
Joyffree
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A dark yet beautifully erotic love story - Be warned once you begin this journey you will not be able to put it down

24hrs to catch up on a lifetime of misses
24hrs to show what you can never truly say in words
24hrs to leave your mark so you will never be forgotten
24hrs to make memories that will last you a lifetime
24hrs, not a minute less

Please take note this is a dark romance - it will cause sudden bursts of tears both of sorrow and of joy - it will induce chills, heart palpitations, and hope -
Michelle Fortune
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was good. Be forewarned there are trigger sections in the book. It follows a couple through a tough time and how they work things out. It also shows that the old adage of if you really love someone, let them go to grow is definitely true. I am volunteering to leave a review for an ARC of this book.
Topaz May
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one is a little different from our normal fair, smut goddesses. The theme is a little bit dark and the story is full of constant heartbreak. The story is beautifully written, if a tad bit repetitive in parts. The constant push/ pull of the main characters is heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Be ware this one has a dark side and will hit on some sensitive issues.
❤ Fantasy Land Blog ❤ ⚛Reviewer⚛
How to even start this review. At first, I was wondering what was going on with Jake and Eve, but it very quickly became a story so intriguing that you could not put it down. This book brings you in so far that you don't realize how much time has passed while you are reading. All I can say is you must read this book!
I voluntarily read an advance reader copy for my honest review.
Karen
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one fantastic read.
The plot is well thought out and the characters
you are rooting for them to get there happy ever after.
Right from the first page I could not put it down it had
you turning the pages to see what happens next.
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Anne Richardson
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very interesting story. Eve loved Jake for years .
An erotic love story a bit dark in some parts.
Shannon Zak
Mary Cloud
Mood Reader
Lisa
Aug 07, 2017
More about Carolyn Anthony...