Start by marking “Nyxia Uprising (The Nyxia Triad, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nyxia Uprising (The Nyxia Triad, #3)

Nyxia Uprising

(The Nyxia Triad #3)

In the highly anticipated Nyxia Triad series finale, Emmett and the Genesis team must join forces with a surprising set of allies if they’re ever to make it home alive.

Desperate to return home to Earth and claim the reward Babel promised, Emmett and the Genesis team join forces with the Imago. Babel’s initial attack left their home city in ruins, but that was just part of
Published April 16th 2019 by Crown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Nyxia Uprising, please sign up.
Scott Reintgen Hey Aiden! Sorry I didn't notice this question. I don't look at the book three page quite as often. This book is scheduled to release in Spring 2019.…moreHey Aiden! Sorry I didn't notice this question. I don't look at the book three page quite as often. This book is scheduled to release in Spring 2019. Believe it or not, I've already finished the book. It's done. We know how it ends (and who survives ;) ). Nyxia Unleashed comes out this summer, and the third book should come out just 6-8 months later. Not too long of a wait when you consider the normal schedule for releases.

We also have a title... butttttt my publisher would likely frown upon my revealing it now. It will be out soon!(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Scott Reintgen
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Scott Reintgen
Jan 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The final book in the Nyxia trilogy comes out April 16th. Having read this book (and having-- you know-- written it) I have a few thoughts:

1. You are not ready.
2. Your favorites are not safe.
3. This is the best book I've ever written (for now)
4. My favorite chapter in the book is a death scene.
5. There are two new POVs
6. All your questions will be answered.
7. I made my mom cry at the end of this one.
8. You are not ready.

Thanks so much to the folks who have loved this series, spread it out in the
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
The NYXIA TRIAD YA SF trilogy is complete now that this third volume has been published. Review first posted on Fantasy Literature:

Nyxia Uprising is the fast-paced conclusion to Scott Reintgen’s NYXIA TRIAD YA sci-fi trilogy, an adventure with several teenage protagonists. It’s set both in space and on a distant planet called Eden that has two moons, an alien race called the Imago, and an abundant supply of nyxia, a malleable mineral with near-magical powers. These three books tell a single, un
megs_bookrack
UNDERRATED SERIES ALERT!!!
Now available!!

YESSSSS! They made it green!
This makes my Slytherin so heart happy.

Really anticipating this conclusion!
Bitchin' Reads
Jul 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Scott Reintgen, I know you occasionally look through the reviews here on Goodreads and I have a message for you:

1. I love Nyxia and Nyxia Unleashed. They are engrossing, wonderful, complex, and full of emotions.

2. If you know any guaranteed way for me to get a ARC of Nyxia Uprising, please fill me in. By far one of my favorite YA scifi series that I just can't get enough of! Your characters are so relate-able, the world vivid and dangerous, and the situations that arise make my heart pound!

Jessica Peace
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
MY MIND BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT IS READY! And that green is stunning! 😱😬😍
Karen’s Library
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aliens, sci-fi
What a beautiful ending to a favorite series!! Scott Reintgen gave us a perfect ending to The Nyxia Triad in Nyxia Uprising. Can you say book hangover? I'm pretty sure I'll be experiencing a massive one.

In Book 3, Emmett and Morning along with the rest of the Genesis kids, and the Imago, race to beat back Babel and get off planet before the planet's moons collide. Along the way, the gang not only has to fight Babel, but also fight off the predators of the harsh planet.

I switched off between read
Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
Fantastic ending to the series! It even brought tears to my eyes which doesn't happen very often. Definitely one of my favorite series. I can't wait to read Reintgen's next series about Alchemists. Another one of my favorite subjects. I'm going to be stalking all the sites for an ARC. : )
Vanessa
Nyxia - ★★★★★
Nyxia Unleashed - ★★★★ 1/2
Nyxia Uprising -

I can't believe this series is ending, a series I stuck with from the start. This is my absolute favorite YA sci-fi series. Meaningful character development, important social commentary, original concepts, and a carefully thought out diverse cast of characters who I would die for. I can't wait for what I expect to be a show stopping conclusion!

Shelley
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 4.0

*Thoughts*

Nyxia Uprising is the third and final installment in author Scott Reintgen's The Nyxia Triad. Things you should know: The story takes place right where Nyxia Unleashed finished. This isn't just Emmett Atwater's story this time out. The author actually uses several other key characters like Longwei Yu, Morning Rodriquez, & Anton Stepanov to tell what is happening in various other places on the planet of Magnia. Yes, I w
Vicky Who Reads
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
whoa when did that cover drop and why did no one tell me??

I liked the last two covers more, but this one isn't as bad as it could have been.

ALSO PLS NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS MY POOR HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS ABUSE
Evelyn
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a good ending, but i think book 1 was my favourite.

Full review on my blog soon!
Dianna
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Decent end to a pretty good series! For me, this was my least favorite book of the trilogy. I loved the first one as it focused on the competition within the two Genesis groups. The second was interesting as we finally meet the Imago and learn more about their world (which, as it turns out, isn't super different from ours). But this whole last book felt like a desperate race against time to see if the allied Imago and Genesis groups can get past all obstacles and leave the planet in time before ...more
Lauren Sapp
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a finale! I'll admit, after being utterly captivated by the first book, I was a little disappointed with the second book in this series. Nyxia Uprising, however, pulled me back into the world I adored from the first book, and I was so impressed. I really enjoyed watching these teenagers take an experience that will, unfortunately, haunt them in the best and worst ways forever, and turn it into an opportunity to stand up against their oppressors, to put their feet down and say, "No, that isn ...more
Chelsea
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so glad this book finished the series strong! It was a fun series, with plenty of action and great characters. I loved all the twists and turns, some when I really was not expecting it! There was a good ending, but not a perfectly happy one, which is usually the best kind. I really liked Emmett and Morning, and I loved following the occasional chapter by Anton and Longwei. If they could do it justice, this trilogy would make excellent movies.
Karsyn
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't want it to be over! So sad it is but such a great way to end. Everything was sooooo good in this book, I loved it all. The whole trilogy is just so awesome! It's great!

My only beef in all 3 books was the insta-love. Though I grew to like the relationship, it was out of place when / how it formed. Other than that, I can't say a bad thing about the books. I loved them lots! Am sad it's over!
anna
Shelves: 2019-releases
oh that green tho. ❤ ...more
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked the book and I really enjoyed the series, but I didn't quite think this book was as good as the other two. It was still good, but I wasn't quite as engaged as I was with the prior books. I think it was a good end to the series.

My biggest problem was just trying to picture everything, there were a lot of fight scenes and stuff which I have a harder time reading than watching.
Ms. Mester
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
A satisfying end to the series. I liked having 2 more narrative perspectives. It got a little exhausting to constantly be in battle mode, but the emotional payoff was also high when we gained a character back and there was some salvation at the end. My holds list for this is deep, so I'll be excited to hear kid opinion of this book.
Con
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Although the first 2 books in the series were 5 stars, the third struggled. This I believe was due to having too many characters involved in the story.
Mr. Reintgen wove a remarkable tale throughout all three novels, well worth the time!
Rose
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really love this entire trilogy, and this was a fitting end. It was action packed, and everything was meaningful. There were a lot of tears along the way, but I ended it with a smile on my face. This series is really something special.
Duda
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING! SPLENDID! AWESOME! AS MANY POSITIVE ADJECTIVES AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Shannon
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, library
I feel like this was the perfect ending to the series. The audiobook cast was A+! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about finishing up the series on audio, but the cast was perfect!

This follows Emmett and Morning and the rest of the Genesis crew as they try to escape Babel and the impending end of the world. Babel didn't plan on the moon's colliding when they came to take over the Imago's planet to mine Nyxia. The Genesis team has made a pact with the Imago to fight against Babel and return to Earth to
Spottedtail
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ellie M
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Nyxia series is one of the few series that has kept me captivated from the first page of the first book to the last page of the last book. The diversity and storylines of the characters, the action on top of a backdrop of space, and a rich, new, alien world have all contributed to these books that feel larger than life. But on to my review for the 3rd book....

Nyxia Uprising focuses on the last two weeks left of the Imago planet, and the Genesis 11's crew attempt to escape it before its moons
Skyler Lyons
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nyxia Uprising. Oh boy, where do I start? The final book in the Nyxia Triad trilogy was incredible. It had one of the most satisfying conclusions to a series that I’ve read in a long time. It had some very sad chapters, but they worked with the ending. The characters in this series are so hard not to like, Scott does a great job with character development. The ending had me smiling and the sad parts had me feeling bad for a fictional character. It all ended here.
“Shoulder to shoulder!”
“And pride
Rachel
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series and not enough people talk about it! This book is a stunning finale to the Nyxia universe and if it’s anything to go by I will love all future books by Scott Reignten in the future.

This is a perfect end - I did want a little more, just to see what happened next, but honestly I thinking it ended in the right place.

There’s so little to talk about without spoiling the other books, but I still love all my favourite characters including a spoilery one (if you’ve read it you’ll kn
Tierra T.
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨 OMG this book man!! I’m so sad it’s over I love these character from day 1. I hate it was still so much death around these children, but hey that’s what you get for signing up to go on another planet. I love all the POVs in this book made the book feel more complete. I hate the Imago world was destroyed & Speaker! I’m glad all the crew that survived is going home, but imma need a novella or something to know what happens on earth with the Imageo there. Does the human accept ...more
Claire
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chris
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a finale! This series has been a blast. This book started out a bit slow. (Lots of walking and traveling.) But it quickly took its place with the others as absolute sci-fi dynamite. The characters were just phenomenal and well developed and so diverse as well. Emmet and Morning are sweet, although their romance was a bit ya for my tastes, lol. The climax was brilliant, the ending emotional and heartwarming. You get to see the entire Genesis team really come together for one last great batt ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Tome Infinity And...: Nyxia Uprising By Scott Reintgen 1 6 Dec 11, 2018 09:49AM
Cover and Title Revealed 1 2 Jul 11, 2018 07:26AM

• Untitled (Impostors, #4)
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
  • The Life Below (The Final Six, #2)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • When She Reigns (Fallen Isles, #3)
  • Nameless Queen
  • Honor Bound (The Honors, #2)
  • Incendiary
  • DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
  • Ember Days
  • Rise (Rule, #2)
  • The Sky Weaver (Iskari, #3)
  • Untitled (The Leveller, #2)
  • Winter War Awakening (Blood Rose Rebelion #3)
  • Bone Grace (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Court of Lions (Mirage, #2)
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
Scott Reintgen grew up in North Carolina, and took full advantage of the fact that he lived on the same street as fourteen of his cousins. It could be a little crowded, but he threw a few elbows and carved out a space for himself as the family storyteller. He enjoyed the role so much that he decided to spend most of college and graduate school investing in the world of literature. This led to a ca ...more

The Nyxia Triad (3 books)
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • Nyxia Unleashed (The Nyxia Triad, #2)