Start by marking “Nyxia Uprising (The Nyxia Triad, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nyxia Uprising (The Nyxia Triad, #3)

Nyxia Uprising

(The Nyxia Triad #3)

In the highly anticipated Nyxia Triad series finale, Emmett and the Genesis team must join forces with a surprising set of allies if theyre ever to make it home alive.

Desperate to return home to Earth and claim the reward Babel promised, Emmett and the Genesis team join forces with the Imago. Babels initial attack left their home city in ruins, but that was just part of
Published April 16th 2019 by Crown Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Nyxia Uprising, please sign up.
Scott Reintgen Hey Aiden! Sorry I didn't notice this question. I don't look at the book three page quite as often. This book is scheduled to release in Spring 2019.…moreHey Aiden! Sorry I didn't notice this question. I don't look at the book three page quite as often. This book is scheduled to release in Spring 2019. Believe it or not, I've already finished the book. It's done. We know how it ends (and who survives ;) ). Nyxia Unleashed comes out this summer, and the third book should come out just 6-8 months later. Not too long of a wait when you consider the normal schedule for releases.

We also have a title... butttttt my publisher would likely frown upon my revealing it now. It will be out soon!(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Scott Reintgen
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Nyxia Uprising (The Nyxia Triad, #3)
Scott Reintgen
Jan 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The final book in the Nyxia trilogy comes out April 16th. Having read this book (and having-- you know-- written it) I have a few thoughts:

1. You are not ready.
2. Your favorites are not safe.
3. This is the best book I've ever written (for now)
4. My favorite chapter in the book is a death scene.
5. There are two new POVs
6. All your questions will be answered.
7. I made my mom cry at the end of this one.
8. You are not ready.

Thanks so much to the folks who have loved this series, spread it out in the
megs_bookrack
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MY BABIES!! My sweet, sweet babies!!!

From desperate kids to intergalactic space pirates, I love you all so much. You make me proud.

Guys, this action-packed, YA scifi series is soooooo underrated. I loved each and every one of these books. It's just the perfect series of events.

You watch these kids grow, from the earlier competitors that they were, to the strong and fearless young adults they become and it seriously added 10-years to my life.

As this is the third book in the triad, I won't say
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
The NYXIA TRIAD YA SF trilogy is complete now that this third volume has been published. Review first posted on Fantasy Literature:

Nyxia Uprising is the fast-paced conclusion to Scott Reintgens NYXIA TRIAD YA sci-fi trilogy, an adventure with several teenage protagonists. Its set both in space and on a distant planet called Eden that has two moons, an alien race called the Imago, and an abundant supply of nyxia, a malleable mineral with near-magical powers. These three books tell a single,
Bitchin' Reads
Jul 19, 2018 marked it as to-read
Scott Reintgen, I know you occasionally look through the reviews here on Goodreads and I have a message for you:

1. I love Nyxia and Nyxia Unleashed. They are engrossing, wonderful, complex, and full of emotions.

2. If you know any guaranteed way for me to get a ARC of Nyxia Uprising, please fill me in. By far one of my favorite YA scifi series that I just can't get enough of! Your characters are so relate-able, the world vivid and dangerous, and the situations that arise make my heart pound!

Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller
Even though Nyxia Uprising wrapped up one of the better YA trilogies Ive read lately, I didnt enjoy it nearly as much as the first two books.

I just couldnt get into it with the same gusto. Part of that was because of the lack of stimulating story components. Book 1 included a ton of engaging training sequences and compelling unknowns to discover. Not to mention exciting interpersonal conflicts and rivalries. Book 2 had a lot of dazzling world exploration, magic training as they learned how to
Karen’s Library
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, aliens
What a beautiful ending to a favorite series!! Scott Reintgen gave us a perfect ending to The Nyxia Triad in Nyxia Uprising. Can you say book hangover? I'm pretty sure I'll be experiencing a massive one.

In Book 3, Emmett and Morning along with the rest of the Genesis kids, and the Imago, race to beat back Babel and get off planet before the planet's moons collide. Along the way, the gang not only has to fight Babel, but also fight off the predators of the harsh planet.

I switched off between
Jessica Marsh
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
MY MIND BODY SOUL AND SPIRIT IS READY! And that green is stunning! 😱😬😍
Carlos
Feb 09, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya-btr
Anticlimactic ending to an awesome series, but alas I understand why. Very interesting series to explore if you are looking for something to read in the YA sci-fi genre.
Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
Fantastic ending to the series! It even brought tears to my eyes which doesn't happen very often. Definitely one of my favorite series. I can't wait to read Reintgen's next series about Alchemists. Another one of my favorite subjects. I'm going to be stalking all the sites for an ARC. : )
Bethany
Actual Rating: 3.5 stars

Nyxia Uprising is a very solid ending to the Nyxia triad. In general, I think this is a really fantastic sci-fi trilogy with a diverse cast of characters and thoughtful execution. It's a bit like Red Rising, but for a younger audience and a great series to try if you are looking for something that might suck in teen boys! This one was not my favorite of the series, but I think that has more to do with personal taste. Uprising is pretty heavy on the action with less
Shelley
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 4.0

*Thoughts*

Nyxia Uprising is the third and final installment in author Scott Reintgen's The Nyxia Triad. Things you should know: The story takes place right where Nyxia Unleashed finished. This isn't just Emmett Atwater's story this time out. The author actually uses several other key characters like Longwei Yu, Morning Rodriquez, & Anton Stepanov to tell what is happening in various other places on the planet of Magnia. Yes, I
Sammm
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq, mini-rtc
4 is for the obvious panic it induced me lmao. Great job on that front; by the end I really looked forward for the characters to safely go home, and wasn't even sure if I'd be getting that lol.

Hopefully would one day whip up a mini review, but probably not any time soon. My status updates, as usual, have my thoughts documented while reading.
Vicky Again
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
whoa when did that cover drop and why did no one tell me??

I liked the last two covers more, but this one isn't as bad as it could have been.

ALSO PLS NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS MY POOR HEART CAN'T HANDLE THIS ABUSE
Diana
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vid review coming on 18, March, 2020 here https://youtu.be/TqI0yMZWnRQ
Celia Buell
There have been three series in my life that have defined my life and my reading experience. The first was Harry Potter, which I first read when I was 8-9 years old. I read the two Percy Jackson series for the first time when I was between eleven and thirteen. I read the Paladin Prophecy series around when I started high school.

The Nyxia Triad is the fourth series that has become a part of who I am. Although I first read the first book over two years ago, the series stayed with me as one I
Aly
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
In the final book of the Nyxia Triad, things get crazy! We branched out and got a lot more of Anton's point of view, along with Morning and Long Wei. The audiobook was great for this because they had new narrators to help distinguish who's talking. A lot happened in this story, death and destruction, sacrifice and new bonds formed. My emotions were a bit all over the place, I got teary at some parts and was on the (metaphorical) edge of my seat at others. The ending was well done and this series ...more
Paul
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great wrap up to what was a highly entertaining series. Really enjoyed it from the start and this addition managed to consistently surprise me with well thought out twists and turns
Meredith Mara
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-reads
Insanely creative. Brilliantly diverse cast. Twist after twist you'll not see coming! If you loved The Illuminae Files, you're gonna love The Nyxia Triad!
Evelyn
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a good ending, but i think book 1 was my favourite.

Full review: http://evelynreads.com/nyxia-uprising...
Kacy❁
A good conclusion to this series. Emmett was a fantastic main character, and I loved his journey through this endeavor. My biggest downer was feeling like Defoe wasn't very intimidating in this book, so his part in the story wasn't as good as I was hoping for.
Duda
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING! SPLENDID! AWESOME! AS MANY POSITIVE ADJECTIVES AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Colleen Fauchelle
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I really enjoyed this series. Its full of action and growth within each character. You will cheer with then and cry with them. There is a side dish of love but it is not the main event.
Kayleigh
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars.

Pride roars through me like a river. It rushes over my oldest wounds and washes away the most haunting memories. It sweeps over all the scars that pushed me to leave my family and launch into space. Pride brighter than the sun. Pride in the fact that I can be the one who saves my Genesis brothers and sisters. Pride in knowing they will never forget my name. And pride in knowingeven at the endthat I am the one who finished first.

This is, hands down, one of my favorite series of all time.
MarjorieBrd
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Survivors. That's what we are now. And survivors have scars.

can people like,,,,,,,,, read this series, please,
it was so good. all of the characters are my official space squad. i would die for anton stepanov. i might have shed a tear at longwei's character development and (view spoiler). greenlaw is the only queen i'll ever obey to. i hope all of them are living happily ever after and are rich as fuck.
Shawnie
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scifi, ya
Giving this third and final installment a 4 because I loved the first and second, but I struggled to stay tuned in mentally. I was looking forward to the excitement of the first two and didn't find it here. I look forward to seeing what else Scott Reintgen comes up with.
Cassie O. | Lost In Tomes
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a solid and action packed finale to the Nyxia Triad!

I have written some fairly lengthy (for me anyway) reviews on both of the previous books in this series. So I am going to try to keep this one simple and to the point.

- Emmett is still my favorite. 💛 I love his strength, I love his softness. I love the fact that he's grown into a leader but is also comfortable letting others take the lead. His dynamic with Morning is excellent and it's so much fun to see how their interactions change
Megan (ReadingRover)
Great ending to a fabulous series. When I started this series I had no idea I was going to enjoy it nearly as much as I did. I adored the characters and the relationships they forged with each other over time. I loved how the each evolved in their own ways, especially Emmett. Im sorry its over but I think the ending was satisfying and appropriate. There were no loose ends (which if you know me you know that is something I appreciate). I look forward to reading more by Reintgen in the future, ...more
Sandy
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scifi
Read the first of this series as a Book of the Month for a group I belong to. I am glad that I read this series because the characters were well flushed out and so I was able to read and watch the growth of each character. Between the need to win at all costs and the hatred that develops, it is really a well done series.

I listened to the series, and the reading was very well done. Highly recommended to all.
Sean
Jun 26, 2019 rated it liked it
3-3.5. A solid ending, just enjoyed the mystery and wonder of the first two books the most.
Also not sure about that last line. Feels strange.
゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*Anna*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜
The finale was great! It was full of action, but there might have been too much action but its okay.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Cover and Title Revealed 1 2 Jul 11, 2018 07:26AM

• Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • OtherLife (Last Reality, #3)
  • Rebel (Legend, #4)
  • DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
  • Containment (Sanctuary, #2)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • Sky Without Stars (System Divine, #1)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
  • The Life Below (The Final Six, #2)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • The Survival List
  • Contagion (Contagion, #1)
  • Sanctuary (Sanctuary, #1)
  • Otherearth (Last Reality, #2)
  • Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky (Tristan Strong #1)
  • This Cruel Design (This Mortal Coil, #2)
  • Race to the Sun
Scott Reintgen grew up in North Carolina, and took full advantage of the fact that he lived on the same street as fourteen of his cousins. It could be a little crowded, but he threw a few elbows and carved out a space for himself as the family storyteller. He enjoyed the role so much that he decided to spend most of college and graduate school investing in the world of literature. This led to a ...more

The Nyxia Triad (3 books)
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • Nyxia Unleashed (The Nyxia Triad, #2)

Articles featuring this book

When looking for the best recommendations in the young adult genre, we decided to turn to YA authors themselves. Narrowing ...
“Every day I find myself living more and more in the gray. Nothing is easy. Nothing is black-and-white.” 2 likes
“We're not all good," I reply. "And they're not all bad."
He lifts his eyebrow. "I suppose that is the simplest truth of all.”
2 likes