Start by marking “Whiskey Reveals (Whiskey and Lies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Whiskey Reveals (Whiskey and Lies, #2)

Whiskey Reveals

(Whiskey and Lies #2)

One whiskey-saturated night turns into something far more in the second standalone installment of the bestselling Whiskey and Lies series from NYT Bestselling Author Carrie Ann Ryan.

Fox Collins likes his life just the way it is. His siblings are falling in love all around him, but he’d much rather focus on his next story than on a serious relationship. However, when his la
Published June 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Whiskey Reveals, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whiskey Reveals

Carrie Ryan
Jan 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Whiskey Reveals

Whiskey Reveals is LIVE! I'm so excited that Fox and Melody are out in the world. Don't miss this visit to Whiskey! Have you picked it up yet? Or listened to Maxine Mitchell doing an amazing job in audio?

iBooks| Nook | Amazon | Kobo | Google Play

Google logo
Hannah
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

Whiskey and Lies #2, Fox finds his perfect match in a whiskey hazed hook up. It's not that Fox wasn't looking for a HEA he just wanted to find his place in the world before he thought about settling down. He loves being the editor of his own newspaper it means more paperwork than he thought but he always felt like something was still missing from his life. Melody was just looking for a place to start over, her grandmother gave her that chance when she offered her a home and Melody fou
Nadine Bookaholic
I love Fox, there was just something about him maybe it was his vulnerability because he felt he didn't measure up to his older brother so he had to work harder, or maybe it was because of his inner strength that made him fight for what he believed in. Either way the man had my vote in anything he chose to do.

Melody had been to Whiskey PA a few weeks prior to moving there, and that's when she had her first taste of the youngest Collins Brother, Fox. It seems that Melody couldn't get Fox out of
Steph
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 pirouetting stars for WHISKEY REVEALS.

Living in the small PA town he grew up in suits newspaper owner Fox Collins. The only unfortunate thing is that he can't get his one night stand from a few months ago out of his mind! She haunts his dreams and his days, so when he sees the blonde bombshell, otherwise known as Melody Waters, has moved into Whiskey, Fox is doomed. Melody only wants to start over, to put her past behind her and start fresh. Fox belongs in her past, so even though she's openi
Krista
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
I knew the writer in the family would be my favorite...

Whiskey Reveals is a great example of a "one that got away" story. It has everything - romance, suspense, and an awesome HEA.

Fox, owner of Whiskey, Pa.'s local newspaper, met the girl of his dreams in his family's bar three months earlier, and the morning after their explosive night together, she was gone with only a note left in her place. Now, the girl is back, and Fox decides to try and take the second chance that fate has granted him.

M
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Another winner from Ms. Ryan .... full review to come!
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book two of the Whiskey and Lies series a spin off to the Montgomery series by Carrie Ann Ryan.
We meet Fox in last book the younger Collins that own the local newspaper.
Melody comes into town to see Ms Pearl her grandmother and they have one too many Whiskey shots. Fast forward three months and melody is settling in Whiskey only to find Fox is a local and everyone is in each other’s business.
I really like that even with tragic history Melody is a strong independent woman that even though like
Kathleen R.
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

This not being my first book by Carrie Ann Ryan, i was looking forward to her next book. To find out what she would deliver after i had read Whiskey Secrets and enjoyed Dare and Kenzie's story. Now we had a chance to get to know Fox and Melody's story and get to relive some of Whiskey's town history.

This story was much different from what i would have expected. While still as emotional as any other Carrie Ann Ryan novel, it also had more than one element of suspense that made more than a
ZETTER
Kismet!!!

Fox Collins, a renown journalist, the owner and editor of Whiskey Chronicles. We met him in INK EXPOSED and WHISKEY SECRETS . He saw his siblings fall in all around him but he'd rather look for the next big story to write about than seek for love.

He wasn't looking for any serious relationship when he hooked up with a beautiful and sassy woman by the name of Melody. He never got her last name but no matter what he said, he couldn't get her out of his head.

He never thought he would s
Sofia Lazaridou
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
As much as I loved the book, I will have to be honest with you. I hated a certain plot because it seemed very far-fetched. I will explain it in the last paragraph of the book, so if you don't want a tiny spoiler, don't read it. That was the only part of the book I didn't like and that's a good thing. Mellody and Fox clicked together for me and they had a lovely relationship.

The secondary characters are already known and loved to those who have read the first book and to those who haven't I thin
Kylee
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whiskey Reveals is the second book in the Whiskey and Lies series and is the story of Fox, the youngest of the Collins brothers, and his whiskey induced one night stand with Melody. Their story is about a connection so strong that one night would never be enough and a bond that will form that will be life changing. This second book in the series is full of suspense, secrets, drama and acceptance. The town of Whiskey and the drink itself might end up being the best risk Melody has ever taken. Fox ...more
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
We meet Fox in last book the younger Collins that own the local newspaper.
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
How Ms. Ryan can continue to crank out hit after hit just amazes me! This book was no exception. Another great story by Carrie Ann Ryan and Book 2 of the Whiskey Reveals series. This book stands perfectly fine on its own.

Sparks fly instantly between Melody and Fox and you could feel the heat radiating off the pages. Loved the interactions with Ms. Pearl. She is a hoot and I'd love to see her appear in more stories.

As for the big secret Melody was hiding, it surprised me to learn that not only M
Karen Galloway
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Very Enjoyable Book

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. I really enjoyed reading “Whiskey Reveals” by Carrie Ann Ryan. It is a really engaging, well written book that flowed brilliantly from chapter to chapter, the great storyline kept me engrossed till the end. The lovely, interesting characters have great chemistry and interaction that pulled me into their story, they were really great to read about. This is an Entertaining, Romantic Must Read Book that was Engaging and I enjoyed rea
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, romance
If you want to read a story that quickly pull you in, keep you turning the pages, and have you wanting more, then this is the book for you. A story filled with complex, intriguing, believable characters that will enjoy getting to know. The author will bring you along the characters journey. A great book.
Teresa Lara
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Melody and Fox's amazing beautiful 2nd chance.This series is Excellent. Has the right amount of everything in it.The characters intertwine. Makes u crave for more.Cant wait for Loch and Ainsley story.
E.M. Reders
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A little less drama in book 2 than in book 1 but it's still a hit.
At the end of book 1 in the series we spotted a drunken Fox at the bar with an equally drunk Melody. Now 3 months have passed and Melody is back in town, and this time to stay. When the pair meet again the chemistry that had sparked between the pair before is still there and they do not know what to do about it.
But as always life has a way of playing out in ways you never expect or plan, and Fox and Melody have to learn that ever
Sharon Noble
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for an honest review!
This is Carrie Ann at her best. This book is about Fox Collins, one of Tammy's brothers. He had one night of the best sex of his life with women named Melody Waters & then she was gone. He can't stop thinking & dreaming about her, but now she back after three months & she going to make Whiskey her home.
This book has a beautiful story about the past, present & future!
Noma Cherry
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

I loved Fox and Melody!! This is such a good series!! Carrie Ann Ryan you did it again!! Can't wait for the next one!!
Carol
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whiskey Reveals is the 2nd of this series. Fox met Melody and had a one night stand. However, he couldn't quit thinking about her. Imagine his surprise when she moves to town to help her grandmother who he is doing a feature story on. Lots of surprises here and LOTS of heat. Since it has not been published yet, I won't add any spoilers. If you have read any of Carrie Ann Ryan's books, this is a must read. It will be on my read again list for some time. I got this book as an ARC for an honest rev ...more
Sue
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Whiskey Reveals is book #2 in the Whiskey and Lies series. It can be read as a stand alone but why wouldn’t you read Whiskey Secrets (Book #1)? Because it was just as awesome as Whiskey Reveals! I love this series and the characters make you fall in love with them. Melody and Fox are dreamy! A great romance with a little suspense thrown in. I absolutely loved it! And I love Ms Pearl! She was a great addition to the story.
Margaret
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Melody and Fox's story. There are lots of emotions in this book. There is humour and love and just enough suspense to keep you reading. There are misunderstandings and there are lots of family moments. Ms Pearl is a gem of a character, I think she is my favourite, but all of the Collins boys are dreamy. This is another great series by Carrie Ann Ryan.
Malissa
Another sweet, sweet read from Carrie Ann Ryan. I knew that Fox was going to be an amazing characters. He's not the outward brooder that his brothers are and he doesn't keep his feelings in quite the same but he is still very much a quiet sort that needs time to process his life before he makes decisions. That for me was both a good and a bad thing, especially since it seems Melody is a bit of the same way, but I digress, I still adored him. He is a perfect Carrie Ann Ryan hero, loving, sweet, a ...more
Jody
Readers find themselves back in the loving embrace of the Collins family in this sweet and sexy small town romance of a one-night stand that leads to something more permanent and profound. Heartwarming moments of family are balanced with quiet and heartfelt moments of a couple laying the foundation for their HEA while pulling readers into their unexpected romance. From the first page to the last it’s a tale full of sensuality, forgiveness, with a bit of suspense thrown in to keep readers frantic ...more
Robin
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I really love the whole Whiskey world that Carrie Ann has created.
What I don't love is how much of the narrative is repeated throughout the book and how little dialog there actually is between characters.
I skimmed through most of the book and still I know what it's about.
I think this book and maybe the series as a whole could be better edited.
It would probably be a much more interesting read.
Until next time...Happy Reading:)
ErinMickC
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romances in which the hero and heroine have already met and had relations (in this case a one night stand) are almost always fun to read. Not only was this book fun, though, it had Carrie Ann Ryan's signature brand of closeness and community stamped all over it. I just love how her books renew my faith in humanity.

Fox and Melody are basically perfect for each other. Even though Melody has no intention of committing to a relationship now that she's moved to the small-town of Whiskey, her attracti
Sandy Kelly
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in this series. You don't have to read book 1 in order to understand anything that happens in this book but I do recommend it because it was a great read and introduces you to the characters you see in this book. This one is about Fox Collins and Melody Waters. Fox is Dare's brother from book 1, he is the brother who tends to be in his head a bit more than the other's. He owns the local newspaper and doesn't feel like he has time for a relationship right now. Melody is a dancer wh ...more
Cassandra Hyden
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Collins brothers series. This is Fox’s story he is the youngest out of the three brothers but still older than the baby of the family Tabby from Montgomery Ink Series. The family is all close and loving it’s a wonderful. Even though everything is going great for Fox and his family, Fox feels like something or someone is missing. Fox can’t get a certain blonde outta his mind it was a one night stand that involved one to many shots of whiskey that night.

Melody has j
Tricia
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in this series and it shows Carrie Ann Ryan at her best. This book is about Fox and Melody, he's a journalist and she's a dancer but they manage to find some common ground when they meet one night after partaking of one too many glasses of Whiskey, enough to loosen their inhibitions but not enough to incapacitate. They spent an incredible night together, for Fox that night with Melody was incredible, but then she was gone. He can't stop thinking and dreaming about her.

Skip forwa
Renee Entress
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, suspense, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Whiskey Secrets (Whiskey and Lies #1)

This is Melody and Fox’s story. Fox and Melody had a one-night stand and now she is in Whiskey Pennsylvania to settle down. She wants to open her own dance studio. She has things in her past she is not proud of, but she is working toward a better future. Just as she is getting r
  • The Harder He Falls (So Inked, #2)
  • King (Space Gypsy Chronicles, #4)
  • An Indecent Proposition (Indecent, #5)
  • Dangerously Inked (Dangerous #0.5)
  • Tied & Twisted (Taken in Bondage, #1)
  • Escape From Reality (Invitation to Eden #3)
  • The Reaping: Arctic Wolves Novella
  • Summer Heat: Love on Fire
  • The Priestess (Wasteland, #4)
  • Front Line (Phantom Force, #3)
  • Assassin (Middlemarch Mates, #4)
  • The Disappearance of Lady Edith (The Undaunted Debutantes, #1)
  • A Leopard's Path (Ashwood Falls, #5)
  • Unexpected Prize (Unexpected, #0.5)
  • Guardian Unraveled (Fallen Guardians #3)
  • Dangerously Dark (The Dreamcaster Series, #3)
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Talon Pack, and Gallagher Brothers series, which have sold over 2.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann has written over fifty no ...more

Whiskey and Lies (3 books)
  • Whiskey Secrets (Whiskey and Lies, #1)
  • Whiskey Undone (Whiskey and Lies, #3)