Start by marking “Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)

Lead Me Home

(Fight for Me #3)

Fourteen years ago, my life changed forever.

My sister disappeared. That day I was selfish. That day I chose myself over her. And that day, I lost everything.

Including Nikki Walters.

She's the girl I’ve loved my whole life. She’s gorgeous. Caring. Every single thing I’ve ever wanted but denied myself. She was my sister’s best friend, and I destroyed any chance of keeping h
Paperback, Signed edition, 396 pages
Published April 20th 2018 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Lead Me Home, please sign up.
Allison Jenna is Hope's friend. She moved to Gingham Lakes with Hope and Evan. She works at A Drop of Hope and helps to run it. Jenna's character is seen most…moreJenna is Hope's friend. She moved to Gingham Lakes with Hope and Evan. She works at A Drop of Hope and helps to run it. Jenna's character is seen most in Kale and Hope's book.(less)

A.L. Jackson
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I hope you love Ollie & Nikki's story as much as I loved writing it. It is intense and sexy and filled with so much emotion. I'm so proud of it.
KAS
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

5 Forever and Ever, You and Me! Stars

What an engaging ‘friends to lovers’ second chance romance!

Best friends since grade school, Ollie and Nikki’s love and lust for each other runs deep, but an unfathomable tragedy from the past has been standing in their way, has kept them apart for fourteen years.

Guilt and hurt consumes their present and threatens their future.

”It doesn’t matter how many years go by, it feels like it was yesterday. Feels like I’m stuck there, and I’m never gonna get out.”

Bibi
May 15, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Pretty turn of phrase (aka purple prose), angsty plot, insubstantial story, and characters to whom I simply couldn’t connect. Further, the writing style of singe sentence paragraphs became annoying after the first chapter. Obviously, it’s me and not the book.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
Oliver Preston was armor and stone. Bitterness and venom.
Broken fragments. Shrapnel waiting to bust. He was the bullet that pierced right through the center of me.

AL Jackson sure knows how to sucker punch her readers with some feels. And while I felt like the entire series has been leading up to this conclusion for me, nothing could have prepared me for the potency of emotion it brought. Each book in the series focuses on a different couple, but I highly recommend reading the previo
Paige
4.5 “Fly” Stars

Ollie is *sigh* I love him! Lead Me Home is my favorite book in this series. I’ve been waiting for this story since the very beginning. It’s poetic, emotional and heartrending. Ollie and Nikki have years of heartbreak and strife between them and yet no matter what separates them - an intangible thread ties them together. And when Nikki needs Ollie, he’s there and he’s not going anywhere. If only his heart would let her in.

Nikki is the life of the party. Ollie is the dependable bi
DJ Sakata
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

My attraction to him was so intense I wondered how he didn’t taste it in the air.

Human emotions were such tricky little things. They could be fleeting and fast, forgotten before we gave ourselves time to ponder them, or they wiggled their way in, so deep that it was impossible to imagine they hadn’t been part of us all along.

Lily was looking at me as if she were chipping pieces of me away and labeling each one as evidence.

I think that’s what missing someone means. Th
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“After all this time, he continued to remain possessive of me. Keeping me under his guarded watch. As if I were a child he needed to protect. As if he’d forgotten everything we’d been through together.
What we’d almost been to each other.
I’d made the mistake of falling for him a long, long time ago.”

Lead Me Home is book three in the Fight for Me series and the one I have been anticipating the most. I absolutely loved this emotional story of second chances; the ups the downs and all that occu
Sabrina
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
LIVE EARLY!!
Amazon US * Amazon UK
Enter Giveaway HERE.

I feel like I've been waiting forever to get Ollie's story but that wait was so very worth every slow moving minute. Lead Me Home proved that I was right to love Ollie and Nikki and seeing their struggles up close, not just as secondary characters, was heart wrenching. I thought those brutally emotional moments added so much to the story though and they really showed that these two were perfect together.

The previous books did a really great j
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4-4,5 stars

Such a beautiful story!Ollie and Nikki took me to an intense and emotional journey!I loved their story, it has everything I expected and even more!

I feel that this story was a little bit different from what I have read from this author and make it so good!It wasn't an easy read, it's a heartbreaking story.I have so many feelings for Ollie and Nikki.They were so intense and their love story was powerful.

Overall, I really enjoy this one!It took me days to write a proper review, if you
Bev
3.75 stars.

Loved the story, but oh man Ollie drove me nuts with the constant pushing away. He really hurt Nikki over and over, and she deserved so much more than that.
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 ⭐ ...more
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I had always belonged to Oliver Preston. The problem was, he'd never fully belonged to me."

I had been looking forward to Ollie's book since the moment I met him in Show Me the Way. I love second-chance and friends-to-lovers romances. There is just something about two people coming together again, who have so much history that will link them together forever. Nikki, has been in love with Ollie since forever however after the disappearance of Olli
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Another amazing and emotionally charged read from A. L. Jackson.

It’s no secret that I love this author’s words. Her prose is exquisitely beautifully. Her stories are brilliantly plotted and delivered in a manner that simply takes my breath away.

Lead Me Home is no different. Ollie and Nikki’s story is a new top favorite!

Their history and the bond they shared with one another growing up made this book pack an even stronger punch. From start to finish, I was completely captivated and could not put
Karen Mc
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Second-chance romances where soulmates find themselves together again are MY KRYPTONITE, and A.L. Jackson’s words are my soul-slayers and heart-hitters. Together, they are unstoppable! A.L. Jackson wrote such a HEARTBREAKING and HEARTWARMING second-chance romance—the perfect story for Ollie and Nikki, and my favorite in this series—that I don’t think I can write enough words to accurately describe how LEAD ME HOME made me feel. UNEQUIVOCALLY MOVING and UNRELENTING, Lead Me Home is a FORCE OF FEE
Pick a Book
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
English / Português

4 "fly, fly, dragonfly" stars

Oh my heart!!!! Why do you do this to me A. L. Jackson??!!!!! I knew that was coming but oh my God! it didn't make it any easier to read it. I enjoyed this series so much. All. The. Feels!!!

I love, love, lOVE when an author can make us believe that that characters are really in love. And man!! They were. Ollie and Nikki was just meant to each other. So much hurt, and sad about their past but it didn't for a second make that love less for one anot
Beneath The Covers Blog
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
Wow….what a way to end the Fight for Me Series! Just….WOW!!!

Lead Me Home is undoubtedly emotional, angsty, and suspenseful! This second chance love story is excruciatingly painful as well as beautifully inspiring, giving hope that soulmates truly do belong together.

Ollie and Nikki are without question two very unique characters. Having known each other for most of their lives, they’ve both experienced the same tragedy and despair, along with the aftermath of heartbreak and loss. Lead Me Home cat
Michelle
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
This book was everything. Although the books in the Fight for Me series can be read as standalones – I found that Ollie’s story had this bit of anticipation that built up over the prior books which made it just so much more.

And sometimes the hype is just that – but not with this book.

There was chemistry between Ollie and Nikki, but until you get the details, you don’t understand just how much deeper their connection is. How far it goes back. How guilt and grief shaped their relationship.

AL Jacks
Tia Louise
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh... perfection. Seriously, this is the absolute PERFECT ending to the Fight for Me series. All the questions are answered, and the closure is so so satisfying.

It's the classic A.L. Jackson lyrical writing you've come to expect--ALL the feels with a dash of suspense to keep you clicking.

I LOVED it, and you will too. Trust me.

Ollie + Nikkie Forever!!!
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 "Fly, fly, dragonfly" Stars

photo C9C22283-49A2-40EE-BD77-6494E4A7DEBE_zpsflyaejjz.jpg

Who doesn't love a broken hero?? Well Ollie is your guy if so..

Back 14 years ago BOTH Ollie and Nikki lost their best friend, sister and the person to their trio. When that happened Ollie lost a part of himself as he felt he was supposed to look after his sister.. And after that fateful night he became dark..

Yet Nikki has always seen his heart, the bigger person he is and with that he's there to make him see it..

photo BD82D4B3-D16F-4AA4-9F72-29EAF8F30D94_zpstywtmdax.jpg

Ok I'm not going to delve much more into the pl
Anna
Beautiful! 5 stars!

I loved this series so much! Ollie always had such a pull on my heart since book one ! I needed his story and his happily ever after so badly ! This author is one of my favorites and she writes so poetically ! She tells an unforgettable story of soul-sweeping love ! I always read her books with my hand to my heart and tears falling. Absolutely beautiful and will stay with me forever !
Wendy LeGrand
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Oh Ollie, Ollie, Ollie!! How I have been waiting for your story!! And A.L. Jackson delivered it in spades! From the moment we first met Ollie in the Fight For Me Series novella Hunt Me Down, I was intrigued by him. And I was doubly intrigued with the way that Nikki Walters would make eyes at Ollie and joke: "I'm going to flirt with Ollie over there and see if I can finally get that man to crack." which of course made me start thinking that there has been something going on that we just haven't ...more
Na
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
"He'd always been dangerous. Dangerous to my sanity. Dangerous to my heart. Obviously, none of that mattered. I was drawn to him anyway."

Lead Me Home is the third book in the Fight For Me series and it can be read as a standalone. It was my first book by A. L. Jackson and I'm glad I got to know a new to me and great romance author.

"That aura she wore was like an additional layer of her skin. Glittering diamonds and glimmering golds reflecting off the sun."

This is a very emotional read a
Liz
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved the Fight for Me series by A.L. Jackson. It has been an emotional and heartwarming journey to get us to this point. And now, finally we get Ollie and Nikki’s story. This series are standalones with interconnected characters who are all friends. Though we have had some backstory on Ollie and Nikki in the previous books, but the author does a great job on ensuring readers do not feel lost and can be read as a standalone.

Fourteen years ago, Ollie’s life changed forever. The
AJ
4.5 heartwrenching second-chance stars!

A.L. Jackson has finished off her Fight For Me series with an emotional punch, giving us the story of tormented Ollie, and the reconnection that we have been waiting for as he and his childhood sweetheart, Nikki, finally find their way back to each other.

Ollie and Nikki grew up together the best of friends. Together with Ollie’s sister, Sydney, who was Nikki’s best friend, they were absolutely inseparable. Ollie and Nikki’s relationship changed as teenager
Richelle Robinson
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for Ollie’s book since Follow Me Back. Ollie is alpha, broody and demanding. Nikki is headstrong and stubborn. I love these two combinations without a doubt. But things weren’t always this way and after something unthinkable happens and they both change. I love me a second chance romance especially when the characters grew up together and they are a little hostile to each other after some time apart.

I’ve been a fan of AL Jackson’s writing for the longest time and I enjoyed th
Julie
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Guilt……it is the driving force that leaves you gutted and completely scorned. For Ollie – the memories of years gone by have never dampened the pain and guilt that he felt. As his sister’s protector, Ollie shouldered the responsibility of always protecting his sister no matter the circumstance. Until the one night that things stretched beyond Ollie’s control. Now Ollie’s life is centered around reliving those moments and the things that he could have done differently the night his sister disappe ...more
Amy
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the stars!!

“He’d always been dangerous. Dangerous to my sanity. Dangerous to my heart. Obviously, none of that mattered. I was drawn to him anyway. Tied.”

“He was an enigma. A veiled mystery. A cliffhanger waiting to be written. Who was I kidding? He was a goddamned mindfuck, that was what he was. And he’d broken my heart one too many times for me to fall into that trap again.”

“We do our best, Ollie. We live and we love. We cherish and we hold.” “We fight with everything we have, even when we
Dana
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It always amazes me when an author can draw a reader into a story, let alone a series and create a feeling of connection with the characters. You feel every emotion, every high, every low and everything in between....that is exactly what Ms. Jackson has done with her Fight for Me Series.

From book 1, Show Me the Way, to Book 3, Lead Me Home. I have been invested in this entire series and anticipating reading Ollie and Nikki’s story. It was just as heartbreaking as I knew it would be, but with so
Hms
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little slow in the beginning, but I loved Ollie. Nikki was the typical ALJ heroine, riding the thin line of strong woman sticking it out for the man of her dreams and sticking around to be a doormat.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Commercial Photography

Audiobook Review: 5 Stars

This is the couple that I was expecting the most since I first started reading this series. Nicki and Ollie were always getting my attention in the previous books and I'm very happy and satisfied with their book.

Lead Me Home is a second chance novel through and through. Nicki and Ollie got their second chance, Nicki had her second chance and Ollie did too, both as individuals.

Nicki was the funny friend from the group. She was always matching their friends with their
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

MORE OF YOU is her latest. A second-chance romance that will leave you begging for more!

Keep an eye out for her

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)
“. you are my home. You’ve been leading me there all along, calling me there, and I was too blind to see that was where I belonged. Too afraid to accept it. Too afraid to believe in it. Too afraid to trust in myself.” 0 likes
“I think that’s what missing someone means. They’re missing from you, not just from your life, but from your heart. And nothing, no matter how hard you try, really works or fully functions because you’re missing that piece.” 0 likes