Start by marking “Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)

Follow Me Back (Fight for Me #2)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  87 Ratings  ·  57 Reviews
The next seductive, unforgettable stand-alone romance in the FIGHT FOR ME series from NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author A.L. Jackson . . .

Kale Bryant. Arrogant. Gorgeous. Commanding.
This ER doctor is married to his job. His only vice is one-night stands and short-lived flings. He learned a long time ago loving someone isn’t worth the risk.

Harley Hope Masterson. Beaut
Expected publication: February 5th 2018 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Follow Me Back, please sign up.

A.L. Jackson It does have Rex and Rynna in the book, but you do not have to have read Show Me the Way to enjoy Follow Me Back.

A.L. Jackson
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: one-of-mine
COMING FEBRUARY 5TH

Kale Bryant. Arrogant. Gorgeous. Commanding.

Harley Hope Masterson. Beautiful. Brave. Sweet.

The owner of a small coffee shop knows what it’s like to struggle. Embroi
Susan Staudinger
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*SPOILER-FREE REVIEW*

Welcome back to Gingham Lakes, where the men are hot and their women are a force to be reckoned with...

It’s right there, in Gingham Lakes, where Dr. Kale Bryant resides, unwavering in his resolve to make a difference. And just a short distance from where he practices, A Drop of Hope owner—Harley Hope Masterson—serves up coffee with a side of sweet optimism and feisty determination.

Dedicated doctor by day, panty-melting sex god by night, Kale Bryant is the ideal embodiment o
Pick a Book
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
English / Português

4,5 stars

Wow! And when the book just make you fascinated in the prologue? Already in the first lines we are hooked up to it and this is simply the best type of reading: the one that begins and continues to be good till the end. I have nothing to complain about this. It was a wonderful reading! There is a story that moves us. You can't help but be emocional by everything that happens. I enjoyed the story of Rex (from SHOW ME THE WAY), but Kale's story became my favorite so far.
Betul
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Follow Me Back is the second book in the Fight for Me series. Amy has picked such a great title for the series because in each book the characters are fighting demons inside and out. In this book we have Kale, who still lives in the past and doesn't want to love again. Hope, hasn't had an easy life as well, is still struggling and has put her life on hold. The moment these two meet the sparks fly and they feel a very strong attraction to
Rhonda
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AL Jackson has been one of my favorite authors for some time, and this book just proves to me why, and cements the fact she won’t be dropping from that spot any time soon.

After reading the first book in this series, I was left wondering about Kale Bryant and wanting to know more about him. He seemed this cocky man, always ready with a wide smile. And he was. He lived his life for his job and his friends who became his family, finding comfort in one bed or another when the need arose. That is, u
Tia Louise
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, emotional, gut-wrenching, sexy as hell... It's classic A.L. Jackson with the lyrical writing and all the angst and longing for more.

I loved Hope with her devotion to her son fighting with her desire for Dr. Bryant, and Dr. Kale Bryant (aka, Cowboy, Knight, Sex on a stick) is one luscious, damaged, sexy man ready to be their hero.

I devoured this gorgeous book. Don't miss it--a five-star, must-read!
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

5 “paging doctor knightly” Stars!

The Review:
Seriously sexy, deeply romantic and powerfully moving, Follow Me Back is a profound, beautifully told story about moving on and holding tight to what is really important in life. I couldn’t get enough of this story. A.L. Jackson poured her heart and soul into this one!

Story/Characters...
Kale Bryant, moving on from emergency room docto
Paige
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-needed
4 “Shortcake” Stars

Full review to come.

ARC provided for honest review.
Brigid Brown
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It goes without saying that if I pick up an AL Jackson book to read, I'm going to love it. Saying that I loved this book just doesn't seem enough. This is the story of Hope and Kale. They met at Olive's, the local bar. The attraction is instant and so strong. Neither of them are quite ready for that yet, with Hope having a complicated life and Kale doesn't believe that he deserves love. That is so far from the truth! Kale is this amazing man, a doctor, who has so much love to give and is so fier ...more
Heather andrews
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked Kale the man just oozed sexiness, "he stood there, staring down at me, rocking on his heels. “Good. Don’t settle, Hope. Don’t effing ever settle.” Kale likes to reward his woman for things, or torture her however you misinterpret it, "he dipped down and ran his lips along the inside of my thigh as he whispered the words. “Showing up at my house looking like this?” Lord have mercy, this book was emotional I bawled like a baby, Kale oh man he was alpha, but tender and you can't help ...more
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

Watch for LEAD ME HOME, the third sexy, heart-warming romance in the new Fight For Me series, coming mid-2018

If
More about A.L. Jackson...

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)