Start by marking “Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Follow Me Back (Fight for Me, #2)

Follow Me Back (Fight for Me #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  3,430 Ratings  ·  624 Reviews
The next seductive, unforgettable stand-alone romance in the FIGHT FOR ME series from NYT & USA Today Bestselling Author A.L. Jackson...

Kale Bryant. Arrogant. Gorgeous. Commanding.
This ER doctor is married to his job.
His only vice is one-night stands and short-lived flings.
He learned a long time ago loving someone isn’t worth the risk.

Harley Hope Masterson.
Beautiful.
Published January 6th 2018 by A.L. Jackson Books

To ask other readers questions about Follow Me Back, please sign up.
A.L. Jackson It does have Rex and Rynna in the book, but you do not have to have read Show Me the Way to enjoy Follow Me Back.

Karen Mc
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I don’t know if any review I write is enough to express the emotions entangling me from FOLLOW ME BACK, this story I LOVE more than I can ever pen to words. When I finished this novel, I didn’t want to review it: I wanted to REREAD IT. I read this tale with tears embedded in my eyes the whole time. I went to bed dreaming of this heartbreaking and heartwarming tale. I’m still BREATHLESS from this book. I’m just so SMITTEN with and HEART-STRUCK by this story!!!

”Did you know the first time I saw
Bibi
Mar 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
Excessive flowery, cheesy prose. I can't do it, I'm sorry. DNF @ 20%
A.L. Jackson
Jan 08, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: one-of-mine
★★FOLLOW ME BACK IS LIVE + HUGE RELEASE GIVEAWAY★★

Follow Me Back is LIVE! I'm so excited <3 This might be my favorite book I've ever written, and I hope you fall in love with Kale and Hope the way I did!

FOLLOW ME BACK, A Fight for Me Stand-Alone Novel

Amazon: http://smarturl.it/FMBAmzn2
Signed Paperback: http://www.aljacksonauthor.com/signed...
Audible: http://smarturl.it/FMBAudio
Goodreads: http://smarturl.it/FMBGoodreads

Enter the giveaway here: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/dis...

“Beautiful
KAS
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

Guilt! Sacrifice! Fear! vs. Hope!

How do you move on with your life when you feel you have absolutely no right to do so? You know you made a huge mistake, so you should pay for it for the rest of your life, right?

That is how has “panty dropping,” Dr. Kale Bryant has felt for the past decade. Well, that is until the most stunning woman he has ever laid eyes on enters the bar he likes to frequent. Her name is Hope, and that is what she gives him .... hope. Hope for a future he decided a long time a
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

My heart has always been hung on hope.

My feels. Oh my poor feels. This book tugged at absolutely every single heartstring I had. I sobbed my way through almost half of it. Follow Me Back was a beautifully written, gripping and highly emotional romance that was full of swoons and impossible to put down.
He looked like discord.
Chaos with an easy, arrogant smile.
A perfect, controlled disorder.

I was instantly hooked on all of these characters the second we were introduced to them in
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Even hope needs a hero…”

Whilst I really did enjoy Show Me the Way, book 1 in the Fight for Me series, that is nothing compared to how I feel about Follow Me Back. I am a massive sucker for highly emotional romances that have the ability to make me feel everything from the highest of highs, to the lowest of lows, a total rollercoaster. I can happily confirm that this was absolutely achieved. A. L. Jackson has beautifully written a highly addictive story that was near impossible for me to pu
Paige
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 “Shortcake” Stars

In AL Jackson’s newest standalone in her Fight For Me series, Kale and Hope find each other when they least expected it. Neither is fully whole. Both are fighting battles that no one else can see. And yet these two have a passionate connection that neither can deny for very long. Told in her beautiful prose, Ms. Jackson swept me away to her small town world and captured my attention in this emotional romance.

Kale determined years ago that he wasn’t going to find and sustain t
Corinne Michaels
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A.L. Jackson never disappoints! Follow Me Back is heartbreaking, uplifting, with twists you don’t see coming and a hero dripping with swoon. It’s truly a fantastic read!
Sabrina
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Pick a Book
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
English / Português

4,5 stars

Wow! And when the book just make you fascinated in the prologue? Already in the first lines we are hooked up to it and this is simply the best type of reading: the one that begins and continues to be good till the end. I have nothing to complain about this. It was a wonderful reading! There is a story that moves us. You can't help but be emocional by everything that happens. I enjoyed the story of Rex (from SHOW ME THE WAY), but Kale's story became my favorite so far.
Betul
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

Follow Me Back is the second book in the Fight for Me series. Amy has picked such a great title for the series because in each book the characters are fighting demons inside and out. In this book we have Kale, who still lives in the past and doesn't want to love again. Hope, hasn't had an easy life as well, is still struggling and has put her life on hold. The moment these two meet the sparks fly and they feel a very strong attraction to
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4.5 Shortcake/Cowboy Stars.. ****

photo 4E24A53C-4EC2-4E65-9D7C-2E7E741CF39F_zpsx7t5uolm.jpg”width=“400

Oh how I love AL Jackson’s heroes and how she knows how to keep you on tender hooks throughout her reads. And this is no different..

Kane is a paediatric doctor but he’s also a broken man if there ever was. He lives for his patients, his family and he enjoys women when he gets the chance but really he doesn’t get close. That is until he bumps into Hope on a night out and just can’t get her out of his head.

Hope though has too much to risk by letting a dominant
Susan Staudinger
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*SPOILER-FREE REVIEW*

Welcome back to Gingham Lakes, where the men are hot and their women are a force to be reckoned with...

It’s right there, in Gingham Lakes, where Dr. Kale Bryant resides, unwavering in his resolve to make a difference. And just a short distance from where he practices, A Drop of Hope owner—Harley Hope Masterson—serves up coffee with a side of sweet optimism and feisty determination.

Dedicated doctor by day, panty-melting sex god by night, Kale Bryant is the ideal embodiment o
Bev
Enjoyed Follow me Back much more than I did the first book in the series but oh man, the constant push and pull started to wear on me. Less of that would've made for a much more enjoyable and tighter read instead of going over and over that he couldn't let her in (I'm thinking he was a bit of a wet). If I'm honest that got on my wick a bit because he was still dithering about her past the 80% mark. He seriously needed to either walk away and stay away or grow a pair, instead he jerked her and he ...more
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

Absolutely beautiful....full review soon.
Libby Harrison
This is just the first story, in this series, recycled

>single parent
>surprise marriage
>adorable kids
>death of a first love
>sudden ex appearance
>'poor me, I don't deserve love because of something that happened which was outside of my control but I will torture myself than admit there was nothing I could do'
Heroesinbooks
3 Kale and Hope Stars

I think A.L.Jackson writes brilliant heroines and children. I loved Rynna and Frankie in the earlier book and this novel introduces Harley Hope Masterson and her gorgeous little 8 yr old boy Evan. Hope is the woman who catches the eye of the handsome Doctor Kale Bryant - close friend of Rex Gunner in the previous book.

I enjoyed watching their relationship develop and seeing the eternal bachelor fall for the beautiful Ms Masterson and her little boy. I thought the drama was
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Everyone told me Follow Me Back was a gut-wrenching tearjerker, but it just didn’t move me the way it evidently did others. That’s not to say I didn’t enjoy it, because I did.

Without a doubt, the strongest aspect of this story is Hope with her fierce devotion and faith. Kale is a dedicated doctor and cocky devout bachelor. Let’s just pause right here to reflect on this character’s name. Kale. For real? Who names their child after a leafy green vegetable? Either a health freak, a sadist,
Tia Louise
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, emotional, gut-wrenching, sexy as hell... It's classic A.L. Jackson with the lyrical writing and all the angst and longing for more.

I loved Hope with her devotion to her son fighting with her desire for Dr. Bryant, and Dr. Kale Bryant (aka, Cowboy, Knight, Sex on a stick) is one luscious, damaged, sexy man ready to be their hero.

I devoured this gorgeous book. Don't miss it--a five-star, must-read!
EpicRomanceReviews
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
⭐)
.•.•⭐) .•⭐')
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤4 MIRACULOUS STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

“Sometimes even Hope needed a Hero!”

Fairytales come in many forms, and in FOLLOW ME BACK, A.L. Jackson spins an achingly beautiful, LIFE AFFIRMING love story, featuring a gorgeously broody “Knight” who has no intention of riding off into the sunset until a flame-haired “Princess” and her remarkable little boy resuscitate his jaded heart!

THE STORY:
Two kindred spirits collide the moment arrogantly sexy MD Kale Bryant lays his eyes on the st
Rhonda
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AL Jackson has been one of my favorite authors for some time, and this book just proves to me why, and cements the fact she won’t be dropping from that spot any time soon.

After reading the first book in this series, I was left wondering about Kale Bryant and wanting to know more about him. He seemed this cocky man, always ready with a wide smile. And he was. He lived his life for his job and his friends who became his family, finding comfort in one bed or another when the need arose. That is, u
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Perfectly Chaotic CROWNS

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Completely and utterly perfect. A.L. Jackson is the queen of pulling on my heartstrings and making me melt where I stand.

All of these characters, every single one (well, except for the antagonist. I wanted to throat punch him several times) is so worthy of happiness. Kale with his big heart and exceptional spirit and Hope with her endless capacity to sacrifice and love, are both so deserving of the HEA they wor
Priscilla Slone
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorite-authors
I have always loved the way that A.L Jackson writes. Her stories are real, emotional, and angsty! I enjoy the build up, the simmer, the burn that she makes her readers feel. This one was no different. I am a total sucker for damaged characters. I feel their anguish and pain, it makes it more realistic to me.

I was instantly intrigued by Kale Bryant when we met him in Show Me The Way. He piqued my interest, to say the least. He is passionate about his job, friends, and generally just helping other
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

So what if Pinterest had become my lover, keeping me company in the lonely nights.

The kid was a force field of joy.

Someone please tell me this is where we get to call the wanker names and talk about how horrible he is in bed and how his breath always stinks.

Of course, I’m responsible. I’m head matchmaker. I just walk through a crowd and all those love-connecting darts start flying out of me, striking whoever I walk by.

You set me on a path that I don’t want to stop walking. I will
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
OMG! OMG! In my opinion – Follow me back is the best work of AL Jackson and I love all her books so that says something about this masterpiece. I have a soft spot for doctor heroes and you guys, Kale is the best kind. Kale is a gorgeous ER physician who is married to his job. He does not do relationships or love but he hasn’t always been this way. An event in the past changed his life forever and not in a good way. Kale is fighting a losing battle with his demons and his friends are worried. Hop ...more
Kim
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars **spoiler free review**
Dr. Kale Bryant is a man who is living for his friends and his patients, but not really for himself. His past had made him shut down his heart and believe he is not worthy of love. He comes off as cocky, confident, intense and dominant, but hides his damaged vulnerable core. But he is also kind, caring, and has a big heart. However he does not get attached to women or have relationships.

One look at Harley Hope Masterson stops him in his tracks. But she resist
Amy
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5, Hung on hope, Stars!!

“For a second, I lost my footing. Lost ground. Lost sanity. Because just looking at her felt like something profound.”

“Kale sent me one of those smiles that blasted through me with the power of a hurricane. Annihilating. Exhilarating. Because when Kale Bryant looked at me that way? I felt as if I were the only person in the world.”

“My insides clenched almost painfully. Something that beautiful was hard to take in. The bond they shared. How was it possible I was goddamne
Kathryn Linke
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Fight For Me the second title in the Fight For Me series, is a beautiful, powerful, heartbreaking, emotional, intense and moving love story.

I was incredibly eager to read Kale Bryant's story after he was introduced in the previous titles. A.L. Jackson has crafted a pair of characters that are incredibly endearing. Kale is kind, caring and sweet, but very reluctant to believe in love or commit to a relationship of any kind. The façade Kale presents is one of a put together charismatic,
Theresa
5 Stars... A sexy, sensual, heartfelt story about letting go and hanging on... Kale and Harley come together with passion, honesty, pain, and hope as they navigate their dark pasts in order to create a promising future; in the center of it all is the presence of all that is sweet and good, Evan, an eight year old little boy who will steal your heart and remind you what life is truly about …
L-O-V-E:)
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, and BLEEDING STARS novels.

Watch for LEAD ME HOME, the third sexy, heart-warming romance in the new Fight For Me series, coming mid-2018

If
More about A.L. Jackson

Fight for Me (3 books)
  • Show Me the Way (Fight for Me, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“no matter what you see or what you deal with . . . don’t lose you. Don’t let it break you. And don’t ever, ever give up on hope. Because it’s always there, no matter how dismal things might seem.” 2 likes
“Don’t worry. My heart is always hung on hope.” 2 likes