Start by marking “Wicked Lady” as Want to Read:

Wicked Lady

In Restoration England, Catherine Fanshawe is a young widow without the means to run the estate that she has inherited. Driven to desperation and inspired by her namesake (believed to have been a notorious female highwayman), Catherine decides that the Wicked Lady will ride once more.

Her target is Lord Leighton, James Devereaux, a scandalous bounder, handsome as sin, and r
Published July 1st 2017 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Lady

Rhonda F
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very hot steamy short novella . I have not read all of Nia's works yet , as I am new to her , but I will tell you, I have not been disapointed yet . I would love to see this as a full length novel and continue on, this would make a great trilogy I think or even more . This story burned the pages , as I read it . I really haven't been into historical novels much, but this little story here has changed my mind , lol.... I like to watch documentaries and history things and I know from what I've r ...more
Lesley Robson
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a tasty short read ideal for a quiet evening curled up on the sofa and although I don't normally read this genre I found myself wishing it was longer. I liked the story/plot and also the characters. The situations they found themselves in are sexy hot.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced readers copy of this book
Princess Jasmine
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked Lady

Loved this story it was a good, but way too quick read. I loved the characters and the story plot. I love anything that deals with the life and times of the historical era. I could see me living those times so that is why I love reading anything this grnre, If time is short this is a book for y'all
lovestoread
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
16th century lady who was left a widow shortly after her marriage. Lady Catherine Donnelly needs to keep her household and finds an ingenious way to do so!

Highway robbery with a twist ;)

When she is commanded to London she is worried she will meet Lord Leighton - and rightly so. Such an intriguing short story by Nia. Lots of laughs (by the reader) and incredible sex.
Charlotte
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Historical Must Read from Nia Farrell

Nia Farrell's Wicked Lady is a short novella that draws you immediately into historical society and the lives of Lord Leighton and his wicked lady. Lord Leighton, a true dominant, recognizes the submissive nature of his mysterious lady and sets about teaching her to satisfy all of his dark desires. Must Read!!
Book-Lovin-Momma
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, such a satisfying tease! Lady Catherine gets the best of Lord Leighton (James), and their encounter is sizzling and sexy hot! It only serves to make James more determined to find her. I can't wait for more, oh yes! I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Lena
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was fun to read this short story by Nia Farrell. It's not a funny story, but I liked how the Catherine took advantage of her target, Lord Leighton when she ambushed his carriage.
Later on the roles are reversed....
Well written story. Wished it would've been longer.
Kemberlee Snelling
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This Novella is a cute sexy read. If you love historical reads then this is for you.
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book right here is everything. OMG! You have to grab it
Shannon Zak
Jul 20, 2017
Tasha Hooks PA
Aug 08, 2017
Chasity
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A short historical erotic story! Wicked Lady, indeed. This was a funny and hot read that was over too quick but I absolutely loved it! Another that I would definitely recommend!
Tanda D Pena
Jun 28, 2019
Jay Williams
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Meet Lady Catherine Fanshawe married young & widowed with no means to support herself. She decides to become a female highwayman in honour of her namesake who was also believed to be a female highway man.

At a masked ball she watches her target, Lord Leighton who is handsome, rich & a ladies man. Catherine robs him that night and also takes something else from him, seeing to her needs not worried or concerned about his. Lord Leighton vows to find her.

Another ball and Lord Leighton lets Ca
Jessica
Jan 22, 2019
Stephanie
May 09, 2019
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

A