Start by marking “LEARNING MY ABCs: ANIMALS: Children's Picture Book (Learning the Alphabet) Book 2 (Learning My...)” as Want to Read:

LEARNING MY ABCs: ANIMALS; Children's Picture Book (Learning the Alphabet) Book 2

** Read it FREE as part of your PRIME or Kindle Unlimited membership **

Learning the alphabet is one of the most fundamental learning skills that kids must master before they tackle anything else.
LEARNING MY ABCs: ANIMALS, is a cartoon picture and alphabet learning book. The book is nicely
Published June 6th 2017 by Amazon Kindle

To ask other readers questions about LEARNING MY ABCs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about LEARNING MY ABCs

Start your review of LEARNING MY ABCs: ANIMALS: Children's Picture Book (Learning the Alphabet) Book 2 (Learning My...)
Sheila
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nicely chosen animals illustrate each letter of the alphabet in this book for young readers. Fun facts accompany each illustration, teaching collective nouns, habitat locations and more. Did you ever wonder how many teeth an alligator might have? What child wouldn't want to know the answer?

Each creature is presented with a capital and small letter and a pleasingly bright cartoon image. Delightfully, the letter X is NOT an X-ray fish – hurray! I was surprised that the letter a includes both its
Charles Ray
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Learning My ABCs: Animals A-Z by Piaras O. Cionnaoith is a short picture book that helps youngsters learn the alphabet, and at the same provides interesting and fun facts about select animals. A great book, with only one criticism, the author describes a group of quails as a ‘convoy,’ when, if I remember from my hunting days, is actually a ‘covey.’ Besides this trivial little error, this is an excellent book that I highly recommend for your youngster who is just beginning his or her reading ...more
Ben Jackson
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! Píaras Ó Cionnaoith has created a vibrant and colorful book for children. Getting kids to read is becoming increasingly harder. That's why it's important to come up with bright, colorful and vibrant illustrated children's books to help engage with kids. Learning My ABCs: Animals contains illustrations, fun facts, and cool information to help reinforce the letter as the children read along.
Cheryl Sanders
Oct 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Cute pictures and great animal facts! Not really for beginner readers. It’s more for an adult to READ to a child. Also, could have picked easier words for the beginning readers.
Ashley Burton
Stacy
Dec 14, 2017
Rosa Jamali
Apr 09, 2019
Píaras Ó Cíonnaoíth is a poet and author who writes books for both children and adults. His positive and creative thinking, and his belief in the human spirit, make his books for children pleasant, interesting and exciting.

His books for teenagers and adults gives way to more serious thought on issues such as gender identity, counseling and emotional healing.

Píaras has a wide formal and informal