Start by marking “Covet (Enchanted #2)” as Want to Read:
Covet (Enchanted #2)

Covet

(Enchanted #2)

On the run from the Iniquitous, Mara feels lost and helpless. Without Theo by her side she’s left bare and vulnerable, but she’s a fighter and, with blood boiling in her veins, she vows to avenge him.

The Iniquitous have already taken so much from her, and she refuses to sit back and let them take anything else. She trains harder, preparing herself physically and mentally
Published February 2018 by Independently published

Start your review of Covet (Enchanted #2)
Stacy Fetters
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
"Monsters aren’t born. Monsters are made."

Enchant left us on such a cliffhanger and Covet is treating us the same way. Now we just have to wait for Possess and I don’t think I can do it. We’ve lost so much along the way and I don’t think that I can wait for answers. I mean, I have questions that need immediate answers.

This picks up right where Enchant left us. Mara and her friends on the run from the Iniquitious. Some of the safe houses have been attacked, so Ethan takes them all to his friends
Tessa
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Book!

I absolutely love this book! I have waited a long time for this book to come out and I was not disappointed. I think I have read every book by Micalea Smeltzer and I love every single one. If you haven't not read the Enchanted Series yet. I would definitely recommend you buy this series. You will not be disappointed!
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I was so, so excited when I saw that the author had surprise released this book! I had been waiting for it to release since reading an ARC of the first book and there was a big cliff-hanger ending lol! I knew that the author had been going through a lot though, so I patiently waited for this book to release! I grabbed a copy as soon as it did and made it my next read! After reading, I can say that this book was written brilliantly and continued on the characters story perfectly! I was hooked fro ...more
Rohina
Okay, so this one was better than Enchant in terms of description and development of the story. I personally loved reading about Mara's developing powers and the magic she performs, which are described well and I was able to visualize what she and the other enchanters were doing while training. So cool, by the way!

The problem from Book 1 persists in Book 2 as well — the time jumps. From a month to six months and then jumping to a year, it was very quick. I am a reader who likes to "see" the tim
Amy
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't know why but I'm having a hard time getting into this series. The first book wasn't my favorite, and this one took me a good month to pick up and read. I love the characters, but there's something about the story that seems to drag a little. With that cliffhanger though, I'm looking forward to the last book. I hope it's a bit longer this time.

P.S. even though I couldn't get into this book I'd still recommend it to those would like magic suspenseful book. I think my problem is that I'd r
beautyguise
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I begin?

I didn't want to put this down. Thank goodness for snow days/no school. I couldn't be lazy all day and let me kids irritate one another.

As always the world building was captivating and detailed. Even though my poor little heart was breaking for Mara and Ade. I pushed through it. I really liked the new character Jee, I feel like he really kept things rolling and I could totally relate to him.

Now for the cliffhanger. I wasn't prepared for that one. Now I must know who this "his"
Raquel Auriemma
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Um, ah, yeah...

Enchant left me begging for Covet, and now I find myself pleading for Possess. This cliffhangers are going to be the death of me. I need to know the who and the what and the why. I need it now!!
ShaylaZero
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!! So good
Becky Brenner
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want a Theo

So, I’ll take a Theo please. Sarcastic and funny and strong. I really liked how he was able to communicate with Mara. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Charity Deback
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved going back into this world!! I need more of all of them! Can not wait for Possess to come out!
Autumn Breier
5 out of 5 Stars

Covet is book 2 in the Enchanted Series. I really enjoyed Covet and can't wait to continue with the Enchanted Series. I loved Mara.

Read for #POPCULTUREREADATHON!
Nicole
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!

Oh my if you loved enchanted this is everything! There is so much action and it leaves you needing so much more another homerun she hit this sequel out of the park!!!
nevrstopsmilin
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
as always...the cover art is again top notch amazing!

****spoiler below****

it ended as a cliffhanger. i do not like cliffhangers but at least for this book i knew it was going to happen. unlike book one...😒.

i enjoyed Covet more than Enchant. thankfully it had more magic than book one.

hoping book 3 gives more of mara’s history especially since thaddeus said “...you are not my daughter. You’re his."
N Swaffar
Sep 12, 2018
Kara Griggs
Sep 15, 2018
Ines
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2018
Cassy Boudreau
Sep 15, 2018
Katy
Sep 14, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Shaken (Twisted Fox, #2)
  • Double Dog Dare You
  • Penthouse Prince
  • Reckless Kiss
  • Glow (Brewed #3)
  • Hula Girl
  • Always Crew (Crew #3)
  • Layer by Layer (Riggins Brothers Book 1)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
  • Forbidden With Me (With Me in Seattle Universe)
  • Melt With Me (With Me In Seattle Universe)
  • I Hear You: The Surprisingly Simple Skill Behind Extraordinary Relationships
  • I Am Human: A Book of Empathy
  • Listen
  • Katt vs. Dogg
  • Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle, #1)
  • The Crystal Alchemist: A Comprehensive Guide to Unlocking the Transformative Power of Gems and Stones
  • The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1)
Micalea Smeltzer is a twenty-something author from Northern Virginia. She has four dogs, which is as crazy as it sounds. As a recent kidney transplant recipient she's dedicated to raising awareness around the effects of kidney disease, dialysis, and transplant as well as educating people on living donation. When she's not writing you can catch her with her nose buried in a book.

Enchanted (3 books)