Start by marking “Mondays with You (Sunday Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mondays with You (Sunday Love, #2)

Mondays with You

(Sunday Love #2)

West Connors struggled to put the pieces of his heart back together after the sudden departure of his best friend, Blake Thomas, from his life ten years ago. Making a life for himself teaching in New York City, West has never quite filled the hole in his heart Blake left behind.

Blake Thomas gets things done. As a handler for one of the top political fixers in the business
Published August 4th 2017 by kj lewis

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Second chance at love* ⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

High-school coach teacher Weston ‘West’ ‘Southie’ Connors (26) and handler for one of the top political fixers (as in he fixes problems before they technically becomes a problem; he's a fixer) in the business (ex-Army Special Ops; Delta 6 commander) Blake Thomas (26) used to be best friends, but that all changed years ago, when Blake disappeared from West's life abruptly.
“You know, Jay, when I was little my best friend’s mom always told me, ‘When some
Sussu
2,5 stars

I'm not entirely sure why I finished reading this book, because there isn't all that much I really enjoyed about this. I thought one of the worst parts of the book was the writing, which was corny and plain bad at some points. At face value, the plot might have had hope with a good author, but K. J. Lewis did not deliver. And even with stellar writing, a lot about the story line would have had to have been axed or at least polished to make this anywhere near a good book. Very disappoint
Debbi
They've been friends since they were 6. He's been in love with him since the day he met him. He's been his home and his true West since they were 6. There are no more than 17 steps that separate them every night. He has 6 brothers and sisters and parents that love them all the same. He lives with an aunt and an uncle who continuously abuses him emotionally and physically. One is a teacher and a coach. One is an American hero.

West is the protector at a young age when Blake has night terrors and
Barbara
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better. This group of fun loving, trash talking crazies who work together and have each other's backs are an absolute joy to be around. The books are so well written that while reading this series that is exactly how the author makes you feel - like you are right there and a part of the team.

Monday's with You is Blake's story. He had had a very rough life as a kid and keeps a lot bottled up since he left the Delta6 and became a part of Elise’s team. His one sola
Konny
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mondays with you by KJ Lewis is the second book in the Sunday Love Series.
Book one, Sunday Love, is Elise and Reids book and I loved it.
Book two, Mondays with You is West and Blakes book and can easily be read as a standalone. But I recommend to read these awesome books in order.
West Connors is a teacher in NYC and struggles to piece his heart back together. His best friend since childhood left without a word. Blake Thomas is a successful handler, he fixes messes for politicals and VIPs. He work
Arielle
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book. It's a m/m romance and a steamy one at that! Two smoking hot alpha males who are just trying to figure out how to maneuver through the feelings they have for one another.
It's full of super sexy love scenes that made me blush and witty banter that had me laughing out loud.
West and Blake's story is not quite a second chance romance but more of a continuation of their relationship before they were separated as teens. I love the way Kj writes twists and turns into th
Jessica
Shelves: 2017
Monday's with you
K j lewis

Reviews on Goodreads. Amazon and the book addicts.

So this was my first m/m book and I was very skeptical about it but I have to say i loved it !!

Kj Lewis builds on her other books in the series and it's fabulous.. if you haven't started it what are you waiting for you are missing out ...

I love the characters and the storyline. Both leave you wanting more and I can't wait to see what Tuesday's bring ! I never thought I would look forward to days of the week so much
The BookAddict Mom
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Mondays with You by K.J. Lewis is not a book about two men in love; it's about two people in love...all encompassing love. This book shows you the beauty of absolutely true love shattering all labels such as gay or bisexual, leaving the reader to experience love in its truest form which is absolutely breathtaking.

Raw, heartbreaking, and sizzling to the point it should come with a warning label, Mondays with You is an epic tale that everyone needs to read!

“I’m not going to ask you to marry me r
Jerilyn
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Mondays With You (Sunday Love #2) by KJ Lewis
3 stars!!!

“You can’t really love something that can’t love you back.”

KJ Lewis is a new to me author and this book called to me from the synopsis alone. MM, best friends and gay for you are some of my favourite tropes and this one was a fantastic mix of all three. I did not realise that this was part of a series and despite not reading book one, which concentrated on another couple, I didn’t feel all at sea and soon picked up on the who is who.

“H
Nancy Metsch
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
What a beautiful love story.
Blake and West's story is a just pure love. Doesn't matter that this love started off as 2 boys who met when they were 7. They were neighbors. But their home lives they lived couldn't be more different....One lived in a warm and loving home the other was abused.
Fast forward to the men in their late 20's. Now men they are reunited. One man is openly gay. The other is straight. At least that's what he is at the time. Events happen, and the
Sanaa Z.
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5-3.75 stars.

I have to sit on my review for a bit but it will come soon.
A Meneses
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lgbtqi, in-english, 2017
I enjoyed the first part I kind of enjoyed of the relationship. And, although, I understood half of the secondary characters stories, I know is my fault, because I didn't read the first book.

But OH BOY, really, Blake was like "OMG women, come all here" to "marry me West" in a month. Really? No identity crisis? Not a little bit of questioning? West was having more doubts!

And the term bisexual? I seems like it doesn't exist in this world. He goes from hetero to gay in a scene...

Finally, I know t
Renee
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

West Conners has struggles for years to put the pieces of his heart back together after his childhood best friend just disappeared one day. Blake Thomas had been West's best friend for as long as he could remember. Now making a life for himself in New York and doing the thing he loves most, teaching. However, West never could quiet fill the hole in his heart Blake left behind.

Blake Thomas gets things don
April Symes
Mondays with You is the latest book by KJ Lewis in her Sunday Love Series. This is book 2 in the series. Book one, Sunday Love, was Elise and Reid's book and I completely and totally loved it!!! Book two, Mondays with You is an m/m romance; West and Blake's book and can be read as a standalone book.

This is a story about two people who are in love ; it’s a love that is so deep and all encompassing . This story shows you how deep that it goes; it also shows you how far the hurt goes when that hea
Joyce
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lifetime of love
A boyhood bond that never died. Through fun shenanigans, heartaches, headaches, birthday cakes and a heartbreaking teenage separation. West and Blake have been confidants and best friends. Each other’s touch stones and safe spaces. When they reunite after a heart wrenching ten years apart, they realize their connection never vanished. One gay, one straight. How is this going to work?
This book gave me chills, and shivers, and tears, and laughter. I loved it!
Moon Love
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
Rinkyx
Aug 13, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @16% everything was confusing and the transition of the writing was not well done. Very abrupt in a lot of places. Could not get into this, sorry. Not rating.
Hrtnsoul28
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
West and Blake were perfect. I loved the whole storyline with West's family and seeing Blake after years of thinking he had died.

Blake could not be more in denial of his true feelings. A little jealousy goes a long way.
Gina Burkart
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a epic love that anyone will enjoy. This book will make u laugh and cry. You can fell the emotion from the book. West and Blake have been friends since they were 7 and Blake is shipped of when he is 17, it is 10 yrs later that they run into each other. West has been in love with Blake since they first meet. The love between these two men is emotional and loving. This book shows that there can be love between anyone and can be strong.
MillsyLovesBooks
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FullSizeRender by Justine Mills on 500px.com

So this is my first read from Kj Lewis, i have been following on Instagram and have been quite intrigued with the posts i had seen from Sunday Love. So when i saw that she was bringing a M/M read out which i love i had to jump in. And wow was i glad i did, Mondays with You was a beautiful heartbreaking read.

It can be read as a standalone and i adored it so much i have gone back and purchased Sunday Love and both Taylor made books. Because all the characters have pulled me in and i want to
Liber_Lady
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC PROVIDED FOR HONEST REVIEW***

West Connors - This Guy was such an amazing person. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HIM. He was the person I connected to the most. He was sweet, had a very big heart, and he cooked like nobody's business. And He has loved Blake Thomas since he was six years old.

Blake Thomas - He was a little Mystery to me. His character seemed to be more connected to the previous book in the series, which I did not read first. He was in Security and Confidential Jobs, and played in dange
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
I’m really torn about this book. My feelings about it are all over the place…kind of how I felt the book was all over the place. That’s why the rating is right in the middle – I just wasn’t sure how I felt half the time. I will say that 2nd chance romances (even though these two never really had a romance the first time) and friends to lovers are 2 of my favorite tropes and those parts of this story were pretty great.

I don’t think my definition of a standalone meets with others’ definition of i
A.P. Moraez
Aug 11, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's so sad when I have to give a low rating to a book I thought I would love! Damn. Seriously, the "old best friends reunite" trope is the one I love the most. It's something that I can always relate to, since it's something similar to experiences I had in life myself. Sadly, though, Mondays with You didn't live up to my expectations.

The story started really well. I feel like Lewis has a great talent for bringing characters to life. I loved being introduced to West and his life as coach/teacher
2OCC Reviews
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
I'm not really huge in MM but when I already love the character, in a series I am totally ok with them. I have been following this author from the start of her writing and I was so excited to see her do something different.

West knows who he is and I love his confidence and acceptance and him self; but he is also scared.. I can't go into too many detail on that aspect but my heart broke for him. He was scared to lose his best friend and the love of his life.

Blake was all man! We know Blake from
Jenn
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I have to say this book totally took me by surprise! I loved the sound of the blurb and was excited about it, but it was so much MORE! It was emotional and intense and I just could not put it down. West and Blake absolutely stole my heart and their story made me laugh, cry and totally swoon!

West and Blake were best friends from the time they were six until Blake disappeared when they were 16. West had no idea what happened to him, where he went or if he was even still alive but there wa
Jenn's Book Obsession
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in a series but can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the first one but it was easy to follow. This is also my first KJ Lewis book. *Gasp* I know! Where the hell have I been?! How have I not heard of this author sooner?! I am absolutely in LOVE with this book!!! OMG! I was intrigued just from the blurb and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. The moment this baby hit my kindle, it was on! KJ Lewis had me so fucking consumed from the very beginning.

This had such a
Helena Bookhooked
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really don’t know where to start with this review, This author was a new to me and new author this time last year and totally blew me away with her first book Taylor Made. Since then I’ve devoured all of her books. When I learned that she was writing a MM novel I was quite anxious as I wanted to read it but I’d never read in this genre before.

Let me tell you I LOVED this book. I think fact that Blake and West were childhood friends added a lot of depth and connection to the characters and the
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
West, mourning the loss of his friend, his best friend has always felt like a whole in his heart that would never be filled. Imagine his shock when the person he though had been lost to him is one of the men siting in a meeting that where he would be helping a foundation. Pain, confusion and anger.
Blake, never forgot his childhood friend in fact he was the guiding light when he was in the darkness of what his life had become. When he finally sees West after ten years something in him sparks, a s
Sarah Dale
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love K.J's books and this was one of my favourites. If you have read some of her other books then you will know most of the characters but if you haven't then don't worry you will want to after devouring this hot sexy goodness.

This is such a beautiful story of two souls that have destined to be together but after being separated through no control of theirs they are finally reunited 10 years on. This is such an emotionally charged story, I was totally gripped from start to finish. Its a great
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Only Guy (The Guy, #2)
  • (Watch Me) Body You (Run This Town, #2)
  • Matters of State (Space Portal Vector, #2)
  • Everything Changes (Resilient Love #1)
  • White-Knuckled Moments
  • Inversion Point (Chaos Station, #4)
  • Teahouse, Chapter 3 (Teahouse, #3)
  • Making It Happen
  • Falling For Him
  • Player's Challenge (Hands Off Series #2)
  • His Second Chance (Second Chance Book 1)
  • Mastering Toby (Mastering Toby, #1)
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Fighting Dirty Too (Fighting Dirty, #2)
  • Disarming Donner (North Pole City Tales, #5)
  • Malachi's Word (The Bar Next Door, #1)
  • Long Way (Adventures INK , #2)
  • Pull Down the Sun
KJ is a novelist, hot tamale-addict, and an abolisher of grammar. When not writing, you can find her reading at the beach, exploring New York City, or hanging out in her hometown of Memphis, TN. She started hitting Amazon's top 100 lists with her first novel, Taylor Made, in 2016. She is currently working on the next installment in the Sunday Love Series.

Visit http://kjlewisbooks.com for more info

Sunday Love (2 books)
  • Sunday Love (Sunday Love, #1)