Start by marking “The Devil's Advocate (The Devil's Advocate, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Devil's Advocate (The Devil's Advocate, #1)

The Devil's Advocate

(The Devil's Advocate #1)

Dahlia Clark is a Hell Broker. You want to sell your soul, she’s your girl.
The only problem? She’s not seen her boss, Luc, in over two centuries.
Not since he forced her out of hell, out of his bed and condemned her to be his eyes and ears on the surface.
As far as breakups go, it could have been better!

When Dahlia meets Samuel Rose, a male incubus with the London
Kindle Edition, 1, 200 pages
Published by Dirty Jeans Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Devil's Advocate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Devil's Advocate

Start your review of The Devil's Advocate (The Devil's Advocate, #1)
Minx
True Rating 3.5 stars!

Wow! The Devil’s Advocate was more than I ever expected! The setting for this story is set both in London and hell. There is quite a bit of world development when it comes to the hell setting in this story. A real class system that has its pureblood and mixed bloods. It is quite fabulously done and I could see the setting clearly in my mind. It was beautiful yet horrific. I absolutely loved that aspect of this story.

Do not pick up this story if you are expecting a cozy
Lu
Sep 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
Thank you to Michaela Haze for sending me an E-Book format ARC if this book for an honest review! I really enjoyed this book!

The first thing that I want to concentrate on is the world building. Without a doubt, THE WORLD BUILDING WAS REALLY GOOD. There was a lot to take in, but there were never huge info dumps, which was brilliant.

And the world was actually super interesting.The book was also really fast paced, or I found so anyways, and then all these things combined to make the book really
Coco.V
May 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (5/6/2019)! ...more
Hanna
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, adult, fantasy, romance
"I want you to kill them." He stated slowly.
My painted lips twitched into a smirk. "Finally, Mr Parr, we are getting somewhere."

The Devil's Advocate follows the life of Dahlia Clark. She's a Pureblood, connected to Lucifer, his mate. Though some time ago Lucifer kicked her out of Hell and now she's working as a broker in Earth.
Dahlia meets Samuel Rose, an Incubus, a sex daemon. She breaks all her connections to Hell every time she's meeting with Samuel so that he thinks her as a human. They meet
Scarlett Se Leva
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an email asking if I would be interested in reviewing this book. After reading the synopsis I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy this book. I wondered if it would be able to keep my interest.

It turned out to be a DELIGHTFUL SURPRISE. The book delivered on every level. I was left intrigued and wanting for more. I never thought that I would have enjoyed it as much as I did.

I became engrossed, captivated, intrigued with Dahlia and YES must I say Lucifer.

You would have thought the devil has a
Kayla (Kayla's Book Nook)
This book is exactly the reason why I have no longer been accepting review requests from authors. I just almost never enjoy the books, which proves that many authors do not actually seem to read my review policy. (It may be my fault, too, for accepting the requests. But shh!) Author Michaela Haze requested for me to read and review this book for her, and under the influence that it was young adult, I accepted. Big mistake.

I have literally NO IDEA what this book was, but all I know is that it was
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 2.5 / 5
How explicit 2.5 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5

I have read a lot of dark romances lately and was craving a good paranormal romance. Sometimes it can be hard to find one that is both unique as well as steamy. Many paranormal romances follow a cookie cutter storyline, but not in this case! The Devil’s Advocate by Michaela Haze is riveting and the characters are well developed and completely panty melting!

The Devil’s Advocate is broken up into three parts. First, when Dahlia was
Nadene
Oct 02, 2017 rated it liked it
The book lacked chemistry between Dahlia and Luc.

The idea behind the book is good, but i dont feel like it delivered.
Kim
I liked it. It was different.
☾ Liz ☆ Stellar Kitten Book Reviews ☆
This was an interesting story. I have to say that I did not really see Luc acting the way he did. It surprised me in a good way. Full review to come!

Full review on Stellar Kitten Book Reviews:

description

I had never been human. I was born from Sin.

Lucifer took the wisps of the first betrayal of man and weaved them into my being. I became part of the fabric of Hell. I became an extension of the Devil.

First of all, many thanks to the author, Michaela Haze, for giving me an ARC of The Devil's Advocate!

The
Kavita Kumar-Karthik
The book was average.. I have always liked Lucifer stories and this one is a little different. So, we have Dahlia who is Lucifer's pet.. yeah, actual Master-Servant thing.. Dahlia loves Luc but she thinks he dumped her.. But he does actually love her.. The whole story is around a prophecy related to Luc's child.. and the politics in Hell..

There are several things I did not like too.. There were some gaps in the story towards the end.. What happened to the angel who had entered the purgatory..
Alyzsa
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was ok

It kept me reading until the very end because of its interesting premise but it took for a weird turn. Around halfway through, I realized it wasn't delivering to the expectation it set. I still enjoyed seeing how the plot unfolded, but there was a lack of character complexity and even chemistry between the couple. Also, the grammar and spelling errors? Cringe.
Nicole French
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not a huge paranormal reader, but Haze constructs a narrative here that's really engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed Dahlia's acerbic personality--despite writing in a fantastical genre with a story that's all but conventional, Haze manages to make you believe everything that's going on. Beautiful work!
Allie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4/5

This was an interesting romance. I don't think I've ever read something that had quite this take on hell and romance with the devil. I'll be reading the next book in the series to continue with Dahlias adventure
Marlene Angelica
Jun 01, 2018 rated it liked it
"Dahlia Clark is a Hell Broker. You want to sell your soul, she’s your girl"

1/2

The book is about Dahlia who have been banished to earth by the Devil, she’s his pet and he made her for his own pleasures. Dahlia is powerful, and she runs the typical demon business on earth (Typical? you think. Well yes obviously she’s making deadly deals with humans in order to send their souls to hell when they die). She also has an assistant at her firm, Luiz, a hellhound who’s too cute to be real.

Throughout the
Azusa
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 star's
Amy
Sep 04, 2017 rated it liked it
“I plan to claim you. Mark you. Never again will you question my love and loyalty to you.”

You know, I wasn’t 100% sure what to expect when I picked up the Devil’s Advocate. I mean, it’s not everyday that you meet the woman who wants to buy your soul. Dahlia is one unique creature with an even more interesting job. As a Hell Broker, she is the eyes and ears for Luc; although it’s been more than two centuries since she’s seen him. Luc may have broken Dahlia’s heart, but he is never too far away.
Anna Kopp
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you're into paranormal romances with the Devil this is definitely a great book to check out. It's definitely a guilty pleasure read, graphic and abusive, but also emotional and passionate. I can't wait to read the next one!
Jun 05, 2019
Jun 16, 2019
Joanna
Sep 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Night Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #1)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Delayed Admission (Shadow Veil Academy #1)
  • I Am The Wild (The Night Firm #1)
  • How (Not) to Kiss a Toad (Cindy Eller, #1)
  • Taming Demons for Beginners (The Guild Codex: Demonized #1)
  • Wanted by the Vampires
  • Spite
  • Apprentice of Magic (The Fairy Tale Enchantress, #1)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Tethered to the World (A Phantom Touched #1)
  • The Skull King (Skull #1)
  • Spark (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #1)
  • To Win a Demon's Love (Love and Magic, #2)
  • The Last Vessel (The Chronicles of Luna Moon, #1)
  • Nightworld Academy: Term One
  • Destined Darkness (Nephilim's Destiny, #1)
  • Beautiful, Dirty, Rich (Blood and Diamonds #1)
Michaela Haze is a dog lover, mum of one and a writer of paranormal, urban fantasy romance. In her spare time, she eats copious amounts of Japanese food.

The Devil's Advocate (3 books)
  • The Devil's Lullaby (The Devil's Advocate, #2)
  • The Devil's Equal (The Devil's Advocate, #3)