Start by marking “Dandelion Dust” as Want to Read:
Dandelion Dust

Dandelion Dust

Charity always had a dream. It was simple, really. Find a guy, fall in love, and get married.
Published June 30th 2017 by Lulu

To ask other readers questions about Dandelion Dust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dandelion Dust

Lindsey (Books for Christian Girls)
About this book:

“Like a speck of dandelion dust riding the tides of a prairie wind, life is fleeting. Though I never realized just how fragile it was until that day . . .
The day she met Ryder, Charity knew he was the man God had chosen for her. But she never expected their relationship to be tested and tried through the fires of a freak accident. Suddenly, her world is thrown into chaos, and the bleak,
Kellyn Roth
Title: Dandelion Dust

Author: Faith L. Potts

Genre: Christian Contemporary (with light romance)

Setting: United States

Publisher: Faith L. Potts

Source: from author (in exchange for honest review)

Overall Rating: 4/5 stars

DANDELION DUST BY FAITH L. POTTS

Jesseca Wheaton
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, where do I even start?! My crituqe partner is releasing a book! And this book is just incredible. It's been so amazing to watch Faith go through the whole process of the book. Getting the idea, writing a couple lines down and planning a short story, and then it just took off from there. Sometimes, it seemed to take forever for her to finish, and I'd tease her about it. Yet, looking back, she wrote it in record time. I just wasn't the most patient person on the planet. ;)
But I'm supposed to b
Jazzy
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it

3 stars
To sum up this entire review: this was sweet, but not my favorite. There were a lot of things that I really enjoyed and some things that I didn't, like every book. I feel like I'm going to cut this one some slack, however, due to the fact that it was a short novel and there's only so much you can do in those. Overall, there is a lot of potential in the book and in the author!

- lovely things -

faith ~ this was one of the biggest themes in this book an
Micaiah
Apr 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 stars (maybe 4.5)

When Faith posted on her blog with a sign-up form to beta-read her soon-to-be-published, and FIRST, novella, I jumped at the chance - partially because Faith is my friend and it was her book - ya know?

And I was delightfully surprised and impressed. Faith has a fantastic writing style - it flows nicely and doesn't feel stilted. The dialogue is real and everyday. The plot kept me going. The characters grabbed my attention. On page one I was already interested and rooting
Serethiel ☽ ✨

For one small moment, Charity's life was perfect -- until a fraction of a second changed everything.

When Faith announced the release of her debut novella, I was ecstatic. A modern, Christian romance featuring two young adults? With a coffee shop or two, and a dash of four-wheeling thrown in? SO MUCH YES. So when the opportunity arose to review Dandelion Dust, I jumped at the chance... and I was not in the least disappointed. <3

Charity Grace's life is perfect. Four years ago, a miss
Addy S.
This book doesn't deserve to be described by words like 'amazing', 'awesome', and 'incredible'. So, I went and looked up some better words and several caught my eye.

Stunning. Breathtaking. Extraordinary.

I loved this book so much that I couldn't pull myself out of it! I read this in one night. XD While I continue to catch my thoughts, here is the overview:

~Language: as Faith is a Christian writer, there is no bad language featured in Dandelion Dust!
~Romance: nothing bad at all; there were quite
Ivie
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free ebook copy in exchange for an honest review.

I'm not much of a romance person. I'll say it now and I'll say it again. I like romance when its part of an adventurous plot or excitement happening outside. I like tension being built up to a relationship.

But this book was AMAZING!!!

It starts off different than I've seen with the relationship already developed. The book has tradgedy, comedy, and love. Not only that, it points everything back to Jesus. This book gave me the feels an
Maddy
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
Wow, just wow. I am literally speechless. I couldn't put this one down!

Ryder and Charity had the sweetest relationship ever. *sobs* It was just so real and pure and beautiful to read. This is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. I was just blown away.

Faith is such a talented author and I was so impressed with her writing. This book is definitely a new favorite of mine. I would recommend it to anyone!
Els
Oct 13, 2017 rated it liked it
RTC. IT WILL. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, DOUBTERS.

HAHA SO MUCH FOR MONDAY.

Maybe tomorrow- after I get through all my tests?
Y'all still don't believe me?
*distant sobbing*

I'm just waiting for life to get back to a slight normal and my brain regains functionality.
#hahanever

Sarah Grace Grzy
Beautiful story!!! <3

Full review coming once the book is published.
Hann Remraf
*sighs contentedly* Now, Faith, please publish this
Hailey Rose
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
So many of my friends have told me I need to read this book. They said it was right up my alley. I don't know why it took me so long but they were right! Contemporary, romance, country, medical...yep, it checks all the boxes. :) Writing about characters deep in grief is a huge challenge and the author did a phenomenal job with making it feel genuine. I'm looking forward to reading more books from this author!

Brooklyne
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best 10 dollars ever spent! I rated this Novella 5 stars, and it deserves every one of them, if not more! I do believe this is the sweetest book EVER!

I loved the characters, and the summery feel to this book! The struggle was real, and the ending was perfect!

This book was written in first person, present tense (not what I'm used to) but it didn't bother me at all! In fact, I rather liked the change in writing style! ;)

Age appropriate for everyone!

The message in this Novella was so strong and d
Mikayla
I sat down to read this and ended up spending three hours reading it strait though.
I was unsure about this book at first, I mean, I’m not really into books focused on romance (Which is what I thought this was). But that’s not what the book was. Dandlion Dust is a sweet, endearing book about love and growth. One of the best things about this book is that even though it does focus on the couple, it is more about learning to have true, Chist like love then just serfice love.
I loved the main girl.
Ollie M.
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. That's about the only word I have for this story!!! (Yes, I literally read it in one afternoon.) Review to come when it's published... ;)
Angie Thompson
I'm not sure I've ever read another book quite like this one. I'm actually having a hard time giving it a rating because I can't compare my reaction to it with my reaction to any other book. It's good--very good--as I'm sure whichever rating I settle on will show. It's just a hard-to-define type of good.

It was definitely a mistake to start this book on the bus ride in to work. Putting it down was not easy! The overwhelming pain and anguish in the wake of Ryder's accident felt entirely real. The
Victoria Lynn
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this sweet story. It was adorable and I really enjoyed reading it. The writing style was delightful and I related the MC a lot. Great work Faith!
Karis
If I had to write a three word review for Dandelion Dust by Faith Potts, it would be “beautifully and charmingly sweet.” Simply put, I adored it. Faith had me engaged in the story by the second paragraph of the prologue and kept me there until the last page when I closed the book with a contented sigh of enjoyment. The sweetness of Ryder and Charity’s relationship, the family relationship among the Traven family, the realness of the pain and agony of facing the reality that someone you love migh ...more
Lisa Elis
Wow. You might notice that as soon as the blog tours started coming out I went and finished this thing despite my busy-ness. And what's the verdict? Wow. I really don't know how to rate this.

Something you should know before hand. I don't read romance. Like, at all. Hardly. Sure, I take romance that is encompassed within another larger story but I don't read the genre "romance" or a story that is focused on it. I think this is primarily a romance, and still it didn't "feel" like what I would have
R.F. Gammon
My Review

WOW. I'll just say that now. This was a really well-written, good book! I have been friends with Faith on Goodreads for a little while now (two Faiths, it's a little confusing lol....) and she always has the sweetest things to say. It makes sense, therefore, that her book would be kind of adorable.

I Likey
-The whole romance aspect was pretty darn cute. Charity and Ryder were very, very well-fleshed-out characters (especially Charity, but I'll get to that in a minute...) and they really s
Rebekah
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-by-friends
Faith, Faith, Faith! This was amazing. I'm so sorry my hectic schedule kept me from enjoying this heartwarming tale sooner. I think I've fallen in love with each and every one of your characters and you had better be plotting the sequels or so help me...
I rarely cry while reading, but I choked up not once, but at least FIVE times while reading this. I'm glad I had a Kleenex box nearby.
It was a beautiful, inspiring, and uplifting read that I want to have on my bookshelf as soon as possible! So h
Olivia
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very, very sweet and emotional! I may write a full review in the future :)
Karyssa
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart! <3

Review to come once the book is published.
Faith M:)
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Where do I even start? This book is beyond beautiful. Before I start rambling, let's get to the stats:)

Content- The one thing that sensitive readers should be cautioned of is that one of the characters is involved in a terrible accident. Surgeries are performed, undergoing recovery, etc.

Language- NONE!!! Hooray!!! Completely clean in this area:)

Spiritual content- The way that the author put God FIRST in this story is beautiful. The main characters put their lives in God's hands, they tru
Zane Jones
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing

~4.5 stars~ *sniffles* Review to come once I can clear my head <3

UPDATED JULY 5

Oh my goodness. This was just adorable. I'm just going to stop fangirling for a few minutes and try to go into the different things I liked/didn't.

What I Didn't Like

Basically the only thing I didn't like about it was - and I hesitate to say this, because it's such a personal thing - the tense. I'm sorry, but I don't prefer present tense. Like I said, though, this is a very personal preference and I've r

Lilian
Review:
What’s not to love about this book? Dandelion Dust is such a special story and holds a special place in my heart. I love it. I’ve been wanting to read a book by Faith Potts for forever, having heard so much about her books, and it certainly did not disappoint. The first page drew me in so quickly, which… I totally wasn’t expecting, since that hasn’t happened to me in over 6 months. And for being a slightly shorter book than typical novels (194 pages on the PDF), it definitely didn’t feel
Abigail
Faith does it again! She has written a book that from the first sentence draws you in and keeps you captive through the entire thing. Never before have I read a book quite like this one and can I just say that it is a new favorite??

From the first sentence I was drawn into this enchanting story of Charity and Ryder. Even though you didn't really get to know the characters all that well when the accident happened, you saw and witnessed their charter development and their spiritual growth througho
Chloé W.
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of the Christy Miller series
My Rating: 4.5 Stars

My Review

Setting:
Charity lives in North/South Carolina, but most of the story takes place in Oklahoma.

Characters:
I adored Charity and the Traven family! I would have loved to see the story get a bit more in-depth with each persons quirks/personality, but I still loved seeing how welcoming everyone was to Charity!
And Charity and Ryder's romance!!!<3

Plot:
Even though the plot seemed 'simple', it kept me on the edge of my seat! The ending seemed a little too happy-ending-c
Saved by God's grace, Faith Potts is a teenage writer and homeschool graduate, living with her family and beloved yellow labs in the North Carolina mountains. When she’s not weaving stories, consuming large amounts of coffee, reading stacks of books, or studying American Sign Language, she can be found laughing harder than is healthy, daydreaming, and—of course—blowing dandelions.