Start by marking “Rogue (Academy Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Rogue (Academy Book 2)

Rogue (Academy Book 2)

Edward made the mistake of taking the only thing I had left to lose and now he's going to pay with his life.

I’ve spent my whole life training to be in the Elite Squad, and I left it all behind without a second thought. I don’t fail. My father made sure that it wasn’t in my D.N.A. to fail. So, I will take him down. I will make him pay for his lies and deceit…but first I w
Published July 23rd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rogue

Jéssica
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
I didn't know Jaci Wheeler's books, but once I was recomended her books, I had to check them out.I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book in return for an honest review. But first I had to read Operation Child Soldier, and that's what I did.

I liked Operation Child Soldier a lot. So, this one is the second book of The Academy Series and it was as interesting and epic as the 1st one.
This is only my second review, and I'm not sure if I'm good at it or not. But I enjoyed both books so much
Cheer Papworth
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've possibly overstepped an invisible book world boundary by messaging Author Jaci Wheeler to express my genuine love (okay I was gushing) for Operation Child Soldier. I swear I had no clue she had already finished writing the sequel, but when she offered me an ARC of Rogue, I seriously almost cried. I was prepared to wait months, but within minutes I was greedily devouring it. I "awoke" from my literary stupor a few hours later at "the end" with the best book satiety ever!

Okay, so obviously I
Ceej Chargualaf
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rogue (The Academy Series Book 2) by Jaci Wheeler is the perfect conclusion to Operation Child Soldier, and I loved, loved, loved it!! It provides the feels: glee, heart-breaking sorrow, laughter, and joy! There is nothing fiercer in the world than a mother. Especially a lethally trained one.

My favorite quote from this book shows my glee in the darker side:
“Aria’s back and she’s going to love making them scream.”

Aria’s “father” made the biggest mistake of his life. He took her son after she left
Jeff
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What would you do to save your son?

That’s the question Aria must face as her son is taken from her in the midst of planning the take down of Edward and the Academy.

Edward has found Aria and has one last job for her and if she wants to see her son again, she’s going to have to return to the life she had left behind. How will this affect the plans she’s helped put in motion to take down Edward? Has he somehow figured out these plans or is this timing just a coincidence?

There are many twists and su
Marie Pedrick
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
The follow up book to operation child soldier finishes the tale of Aria a young woman born into the academy an elite school that teaches children to become spies. The end of the last book uncovers some pretty big secrets and this book shows how Aria, with the help of some friends deals with the fallout of those secrets and how she makes them work for her and the small family she's built. Not as dark a tale as the first book this book concludes the story and shows how someone can make the right c ...more
Jessica Zeleskey
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thought book 1 was good but book two was even better! The twists and turns of this book is amazing. The story is so addictive you will not be able to put it down till you finish. All the feels of this book rip your heart out and crush it into a million different fragments of all emotions. One of 2017 must read books!!
Susiej
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book

The wonderful characters continue their story with twists and turns I wasn't expecting, especially the one that made me ugly cry. We get to know even more of their amazing personalities as the true story unfolds. I loved this series so much more than I was expecting and so glad I read it. Highly recommended.
Gloria Nuckols
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing sequel, I absolutely loved it. Aria is such a strong and determined woman willing to give all for her adorable son. Bas is such a cutie he wins everyone over. You definitely need to check this book out.
Sweet Elly
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Incredible!

So well written! Jaci has created characters that are easy to love in a plot that is believable. Just enough suspense to keep you flipping pages, a dash of romance with that happily ever after feeling and at the end? A desire to keep reading more!!!
Susan
Keisa Fruge
Jan 02, 2019
Elizabeth Schaefer Clark
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I don't even know where to start!

Revenge, justice, pissed off mama bear who is a bad ass assassin. Sounds like a winner to me. But that's not even touching the tip of the iceberg in this book. I highly recommend that you read the 1st book of you haven't already ...cause woo boy ya dont want to miss anything
Scott Sammons