Start by marking “Air Kiss (Running on Air, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Air Kiss (Running on Air, #0.5)

Air Kiss

(Running on Air 0.5)

Leanne Simmons and Callum Davidson are complete opposites. As soon as they meet they know they won’t get along. However, for the sake of their TV show they agree to put their differences aside, but it’s not as easy as they think.

Published June 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Air Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Air Kiss

*****FOUR STARS*****

Looks like this is the beginning of a super angsty romance.
I can't wait to see how Callum and Leanne's story ends.
L.H. Cosway
Feb 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
description

🌟🌟🌟Air Kiss is now available for FREE🌟🌟🌟

This is the prequel novella to Off the Air (Running on Air #1) and also contains a sneak peek of the first 2 chapters :-D

Download on:
Kobo -> http://bit.ly/2WSHv3j
iBooks -> https://apple.co/2Dvn83l
Smashwords -> http://bit.ly/
Jeannine Allison
AHHHHHHHH! I loved this little intro to the Running on Air series!! 😍😍 But, damn, now I want more!!!!

description

We met Callum and Leanne in Hearts on Air and I was immediately intrigued by their relationship, so I was really happy to learn they'd get their own book ☺

Callum was a bit of a jerk in Hearts on Air. He came off as a manwhore and he constantly rubbed his potential conquests in Leanne's face. But I loved him in this one! He was pretty sweet, and getting his perspective helped a lot.
Somewhere alo
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
5 Stars!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leanne Simmons is a petite tomboy tough girl who lives in London. She works at a coffee shop, and in her spare time she enjoys doing parkour with her best friend Paul. She lived for the rush and felt alive when they were flipping through the air and jumping between rooftops. When they are offered a spot on an upcoming new reality show about freerunners from London, they jump at the chance. They will be filming and training with three guys who are known as the best. They all click except
Gio
Jun 13, 2017 marked it as to-read

Cyndi
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I signed up for L.H. Cosway’s newsletter and she sent this short story as a gift! Yay!!!
Of course I love her writing! Her stories are fun and delve into topics I hadn’t read a lot about. This one is introducing a reality show covering a group if parkour people. I love parkour so I had so many questions. Can’t wait to read the rest of the series when it comes out. Until then I’ll just enjoy the rest of her library. 💕📚
Anna Banana
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it

Cute, fast read. Feel like things were kinda rushed and not very fleshed out but then again it's only about 60 pages so what can I expect? However, it does set up and give us some info on how they first met and the beginning of their very hot-and-cold relationship and I'm eager to read their full length novel!
Coco.V
Feb 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/16/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

For one, there’s the unexplainable physical attraction they can’t seem to shake. And for two, everything out of their mouths seems to rub the other the wrong way.

Leanne wonders how she can be attracted to such a careless, narcis
Shanda
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eeeeek! Air Kiss is a great short story intro into L.H. Cosway’s new series Running on Air. It shows how the parkour team first met with the start of their reality show and how Callum and Leanne start their relationship. If you read the final Hearts book Hearts on Air you know that Callum and Leanne are at constant odds with each other. They just keep hurting each other over and over. They start off slighty at odds with each other but this quickly turns into more. It is kind of heartbre
Janey
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intriguing introduction in a unique setting. You can always rely on LH for that!
phoebess
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This introduction to Running on Air series was so smooth in getting under my skin I hadn't noticed it until it was too late. But I didn't mind that, not at all.
Now I feel like a five-year-old who can't wait to unwrap their Christmas presents. I need the first book in this series now! Pretty please? *chuckles*
Mel
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

Leanne is a freerunner interviewing for a reality show about parkour. Though the interview is with three guys, only two of them, Trever (from  Hearts on Air ) and James, seem to want her to be there. The third member, Callum, is less enthusiastic about meeting Leanne. When she proves her ability, adding her to the show is a no-brainer but there is an instant attraction between Leanne and Callum that makes things tense. Can they keep their hands to themselves for the sake of the show, or
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this author and this series is SO MUCH fun.. the angsty back and forth connection is just to die for!
Julie (Jewls Book Blog)
Holy Hades...The sparks between Leanne and Callum were blazing hot! There’s some heavy push and pull between these two that’s going to either:
1) continually find them fighting like cats and dogs in an unhealthy relationship that oozes sexual tension.
Or
2) they quit butting heads and find a delicate balance-both in and out of the sheets-to forge a functioning relationship together....again with oozing sexual tension!

There’s some angst and hot tempers to go with very passionate, creative person
Jeannine
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
At first when we met Leanne and Callum in Hearts on Air, I did not like him. He was a huge dick. I wanted to give him a big Good Day! Now that I've read this little part from her newsletter, I've changed my mind. Callum, let's make up. I really, really like you now! This small glimpse into the start of it all with this group was great! I really liked them all in Hearts on Air so now I'm really excited that we're going to get stories on all of them. Yes! Come on 2018!
Brenna
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ahhh such a great intro into this series. After this and what I saw of Callum and Leanne in Hearts on Air I am even more confused/intrigued/excited about what happened between them. I neeeeed their book. I need the details lol Can't wait for Off the Air!!!!
Nina
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved seeing the beginning of Leanne and Cal's story. Now I can't wait to read the rest of their story 😍
aniryllis
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: in-english, ebooks
I haven't finished the Hearts series yet, so I didn't understand why this cute story needed a sequel. That means only trouble. In fact, from what I've read it seems they do not last...

So, right now I don't know anything about them or what happened to them. I'm already imagining the worst case scenarios - cheating, marriages, divorces, babies etc. with OW or OM. Fuck.
Why do I keep doing this to myself? 😩
Steph
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Argh. I need more!
I don't even recognise this Callum, but I like it!
Melindeeloo
Just a tease for the upcoming novel
Viviana Varona
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this and can't wait for the rest of the series. I definitely recommend this book, this author and this series.
Konny
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Air Kiss by L.H. Cosway is the first book and preuel in her Running on Air Series and tells how Leanne and Callum met and their story before the story.

They're very different characters and put together on a TV show, fun - or no fun - is to be expected. Lean back nd enjoy their bicker, their banter and see what happens.
I loved the introduction and can't wait to read what the author cocked up in their full length book. Can't wait for it.
Noelani
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not sure how I missed this release!!

Super short novella. It’s a setup for the parkour Air series (though Hearts on Air is the final installment of the phenomenal Hearts series, it also introduced us to the characters in the Air series). For those wanting to read the Air series and aren’t familiar with the Hearts series (and you *totally* should read those sometime), start with this book.

I’m really looking forward to reading the full story to be released in March 2019.
Amanda White
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need more!!

Oh wow. For a novella, this really captivated me. I can not wait to read the rest of Leanne and Callum’s story in Off the Air. Their chemistry was unreal, and I loved Leanne and how feisty she could be. I also really liked seeing the softer side to Callum. I need the rest of their story RIGHT NOW!!
Patricia Wonderland
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We already know Leanne and Callum thanks to the brilliant "Hearts on Air". We know their relationship is complicated, tense, bittersweet... We know Callum can be mean...
With Air Kiss we discover how they met, how they fell for each other and how they broke up.
First Callum seems to be a douche but with his pov we understand him. He can be caring and sweet and hot. At the last chapter i hurt for him.
Leanne is a badass! I really like her ! She's strong and brave and assumes who she is, what she
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nicely paced introduction to Calum and Leanne in this new series of books. Also 2 teaser chapters for the full book... looking forward to getting to know this new cast of characters.
I received an arc from the author and am choosing to leave a review
Sallie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intriguing...

This is a hard, fast but epic fail build up and fall of Leanne and Callum.
The chemistry is on fire for these two who fight off the attraction just to have it blow up.
The ending leaves more to be desired and I'm excited to see what the future holds.
Kristi Davis
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm pretty excited about Off the Air, especially after reading Air Kiss. I love everything by LH Cosway and this was no exception. The tension and attraction between Leanne and Cal is everything. Can't wait for the next one.
Liliana
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need to know whats next

It’s so great to have a new LHCosway book!! The characters are so painfully real, they are imperfect and they make complete sense. Can’t wait to read whats next!!!
Tina
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
To read this prequel to Callum and Leanne's story is interesting. In hearts on air their was so much venom between the two. In this there is so much admiration and attraction. Off the Air will no doubt explain how it all falls apart.....
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Harder We Break (Fall and Rise, #5)
  • Untitled (Chronicles of Elantra, #15)
  • Immaterial Defense (Once and Forever, #4)
  • Untitled (Dark World, #2)
  • The End of Lies (The Single Lady Spy, #4)
  • The Return of the Scoundrel (The Worth Saga, #4)
  • Untitled (Rokesbys #4)
  • Kiera Hudson & The Origins of Cara (Kiera Hudson Series Three #6)
  • Legal Issue (Lawyers in Love, #5.5)
  • Temptation's Edge (Sons of Temptation, #2)
  • Harper's Tale: Tribes (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress, #7.5)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Thieftess (Woodcutter Sisters, #4; Books of Arilland, #7)
  • The Dark Lands (Angelbound Origins #5)
  • Untitled (Guardians of Tarnec, #3)
  • A Dark and Stormy Knight (Victorian Rebels, #7)
  • Untitled (Lady Sherlock, #5)
  • The Edge of ? (The Edge of Never, #3)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Running on Air (4 books)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Floating on Air (Running on Air, #2)
  • Castles in the Air (Running on Air, #3)
  • Airs and Graces (Running on Air, #4)