Start by marking “Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)” as Want to Read:
Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)

Something in the Air

(Running on Air #2)

Michaela Olsson has found her soulmate in James Khan. There are just a few teeny, tiny problems…

One, he’s her boss, two, he’s too old for her, and three, well, he happens to be engaged to somebody else.

She’ll take this crush and bury it deep. She’ll take it to her grave. James already belongs to another, so she’ll lock her secret up so tight it’ll be deprived of oxygen,
Paperback
Expected publication: January 30th 2020

Win a Copy of This Book

• Something in the Air by L.H. Cosway
    Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)
    Release date: Jan 30, 2020
    Enter to win 1 of 5 signed paperback copies of L.H. Cosway's upcoming contemporary romance, Something in the Air.

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 809 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Jan 23 - Feb 18, 2020

Countries available: U.S. and Canada

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Something in the Air, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something in the Air

Start your review of Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    <3 5 STARS <3

This was a fantastic read, from the moment I start it I was hooked.There was something in this story that I just couldn't put it down until I finish it!It was sweet, heartwarming and the romance was so good!

description

I fall in love with both characters, James and Michaela make me swoon, melt and feel so warm.My heart was aching for them and I just wanted to see them together. Michaela was such a lovely heroine I could easily relate with her.James is swoon worthy and definitely a man
    L.H. Cosway
    Nov 25, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    SITA-Teaser2

Just 8 more days to go! Mark your calendars! Something in the Air is coming on January 30th. This is book #2 in the Running on Air Series but can also be read as a standalone.

P.S. There won't be a pre-order as it'll release directly into Kindle Unlimited
    Antonella

book playlist

sweet & unpretentious characters in a charming love story !!
    Michaela & James are perfect for each other, it is like watching two souls meant to be to find each other and fall in love

"Yes, my feelings for James Khan were complicated, even more so because he was my boss. He was also nine years older than me and engaged to be married."

Michaela is PA for parkour group of jumpers who are filming a reality show around the world. In the meantime, they are based in London. She
    Lady Heather
    5- "There's Magic in the Air"- STARS!"

I devoured this book last night.
    I lost track of time and before I knew it, two hours had past and I was 60% done.
    This story was so smoothly written and it flowed so well.

I didn't want to finish reading this book last night.
    I wanted to make it last and savor the story, but I HAD to know what would happen next.

Ahhh, so worth it!

LOVED the characters!
    LOVED their story!
    Michaela & Jame's story was a wonderful read and an amazing addition to the series.

Kudos
    Jeannine Allison
    I don't think I can read a novel by this woman slowly. I want to savor them, but they're always so good and I can't stop myself from binge reading them in a day.

I feel like I repeat myself in every review, but I can't help that either. Cosway is a character MASTER. She always creates unique and extraordinary characters, all while making them very relatable. I honestly can't think of a single author that does it better, or so consistently. She will always be a unicorn author for me and I will
    diann bryan
    Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    For those of you who are familiar with the Running on Air series, Something in the air book #2 is pure reading bliss!

Michaela and James Love!

Falling in love with her boss wasn’t something that Michaela planned ,but when James is finally free to notice her the story takes off!

So much Love for these characters and their story!
    Well done L.H.Cosway!

The sad news is we now have to wait for book 3!
    Impatiently waiting for the next installment of this Wonderful series!
    Maria
    Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    5 stars!! Once I started it, I couldn’t put it down!! I enjoyed it so much! This book is James and Michaela’s story. I loved these characters so much. Such a fantastic book!! I highly recommend!!!
    Tracy
    Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I was lucky enough to get to read an ARC. I love this book! I love how LH Cosway writes flawed, loveable, and relatable characters. This is a stand along book. Even though you don't need to. I suggest to read the other books because you get other points of view of all the characters that help give them a three dimensional feel. This book is about Michaela and James. I have been curious about Michaela since we met her in Leanne's book. Michaela is the group's personal assistant along with Neil. ...more
    Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
    Something in the Air by LH Cosway

#Review #OutJan31st #ContemporaryRomance

‘My mum used to teach me to look for the people who sat in the background, that sometimes you’ll find a gem who isn’t brave enough to step into the light.’

Something in the Air is a testament to the profound way that author LH Cosway connects her characters to her readers. There is this shared, almost magical, empathic thread running through her words, fusing the thoughts and feelings, trials and tribulations of her
    Lara
    Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: read-2019
    I was fortunate to be able to read an early copy of this story to beta read, and I must say ... I absolutely loved it!

From the moment we first met Michaela in Off the Air, I could relate to her. (A little shy, a little nerdy ... me about 30 years ago. LOL) And her feelings for James were palpable. There was definitely a strong connection between these two characters, and I could hardly wait to read their story.

Here, that connection is expanded upon (their first meeting) and it continues to grow,
    Konny
    Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Something in the Air by L.H. Cosway is the second novel in her Running on Air series. The previous books are Air Kiss, a prequel and Off the Air, Leanne and Callum's story.
    Something in the Air is Michaela and James' story.
    James is a reality tv show star and part of the Running on Air Team. He's a good guy, soon to be married to his fiancée. He's a too nice guy.
    And Michaela is his PA and has a very secret and major crush on her boss. She never would act on it, but karma has a way to laugh at
    Jessica
    Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
    I have been waiting for this story. I loved James is what made this book for me. His heart and the challenges he faced. The pairing was a perfect fit and the chemistry was off the charts. Sizzling sexy times.

It is fun to see the rest of the gang and I look forward to reading more about them.
    Crystal
    I'm loving the Running on Air series, and thought that no one would displace Cal and Leanne as my favorite couple, but James and Michaela had such a great story that they are equally tied for first place in my heart. I loved seeing reappearances by everyone involved with the show, and getting glimpses at who I think will be pared up in future books. Back to this book - This was a delicious slow burn, mildly angsty story. My heart ached for James and all that he went through in this book. I was ...more
    arcticbooklover
    Shelves: arc
    L.H Cosway did it again!
    She gives us a new story to love, makes us love her characters even more. She has this unique way to mix humor and drama in her stories. She makes you feel her stories, makes you feel for her characters.
    From joy, humor, sorrow, pain, love and pure hate. I simply love her books!

Ever since reading the first Running on Air book I wanted more of James and Michaela. You could almost touch the sparks between them.
    And now they got their own book.
    I just love stories when the
    phoebess
    I should warn you that you can get severely hydrated while reading Something in the Air. Once you start reading it, it won’t let you quit. Who cares about bathroom break, just follow Afric’s lead and make your own adult diaper. All that is important is this book and its wonderfully-flawed characters.

I can’t say I fell in love with Michaela and James immediately because that deed had already happened when they were both introduced to us for the first time but their actions and thoughts in this
    Viviana Varona
    Jan 20, 2020 is currently reading it
    I received an ARC from the author today.
    Leticia Fotógrafa
    Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    HL.Cosway managed to surprise me again. I've been a fan of her books for more than 3 years and whenever I think I already know what's going to happen, she brings a couple that we fall in love with. I always considered Trevor and Reya my favorites, but in Something I definitely got my preference balanced.
    The author approaches adoption, rejection, bulling, all these themes with sensitivity and empathy, I was able to relate to her platonic drama early on ... and Mica's story really captivated me.
    Sara Ann
    Something in the Air = 5 stars

Every time L.H. Cosway announces she is releasing another book, I immediately become excited and begin counting down the days until I receive my ARC. This release was no different.
    We’ve already met the cast of Running on Air in the first book in the series. I enjoyed re-entering this world of parquer and getting to see all the members of the show interact once again.

PROS:
    1. Michaela and James were such likeable characters. I didn’t know much about them from the
    Lauren
    Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
    Something in the Air is another wonderful book by L.H. Cosway. I absolutely adore James and Michaela's story. James, engaged to Diana for several years now tries his hardest to brush off his feelings for his PA Michaela. Not only is he her boss, but he's also 9 years older. After tragedy strikes his family James decides that maybe Diana isn't what he wants or needs. Michaela's been hiding her crush on James since the day they met, preferring to be in the background and pretending to be ...more
    Alexandra
    Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
    Manoela
    Jan 20, 2020 marked it as to-read
    Shelves: 2020, arc, arc-to-review
    I Received an unreleased copy of this book
     Leo (Queen of the Rants)
    rated it it was ok
    Dec 31, 2019
    Marlie Richmond
    Aug 29, 2019

• So, That Got Weird (So Far, So Good, #1)
    • The Business of Blood (The Business of Blood, #1)
    • Code of Conduct (Cipher Security, #1)
    • Happy Trail (Park Ranger, #1)
    • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
    • Been There, Married That
    • The Last Real Cowboy (Cold River Ranch, #3)
    • Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake #4)
    • Fast Lane
    • Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3)
    • Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers, #1)
    • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    • Night's Reckoning (Elemental Legacy, #3)
    • Ms. Scrooge: A heartwarming, feel good Christmas romance
    • The Time Traveler's Boyfriend
    • Evermore (When Rivals Play, #2.5)
    • In Five Years
    L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Running on Air (4 books)
    • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
    • Castles in the Air (Running on Air, #3)
    • Airs and Graces (Running on Air, #4)