Start by marking “Constant Craving” as Want to Read:
Constant Craving

Constant Craving

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  256 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews

But is Rafael only back in Justine’s life to show her what she’s missed all these years? Or
Published November 1st 2017 by Tamara Lush

To ask other readers questions about Constant Craving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Constant Craving

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-gmb, 2017-arcs
3.5 Second Chance Stars

photo printing-press_zpsnpe7oeuf.gif

Justine is running her family's newspaper the St Augustine Times, it was left to her by her father. Problem is newspapers aren't what they used to be, with the world turning tec it's getting harder and harder to keep the paper afloat. Justine is forced to call an investment firm for a loan to keep the paper going. One HUGE problem, when the guy from the investment firm shows up it's her College sweetheart.

Rafael arrived in America from Cuba with his aunt, they had nothing
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: missy
I am a h-u-g-e fan of second chance romances, especially ones where there's so much lingering animosity between the two lead characters. And, trust me, there's a TON between Rafael and Justine.

I really enjoyed the dynamic between Rafael and Justine—in and out of the bedroom. Rafael was part white knight and part black guard. He seemed genuine in his desire to help Justine save her business, and then he didn't.

I found myself wanting to shake them to get them to express their true feelings—to rev
Dita
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 full of emotions stars.

Ooooh I love this book.
It's a second chance romance packed with emotions.
I feel a lot of angst and plenty heartbreaks. I got teary at some point, the struggles feels so real.
It's not just rainbows and lollipos in relationship, but all the ups and downs, all the fights, and the ugly truth.
So yeah this book brings all the feelings.

As for charaters. I hate Rafael through all this book, even though in the end I understand him, but I really want him to grovel more.
And Just
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Second Chance Stars

photo printing-press_zpsnpe7oeuf.gif

Rafael arrived in America from Cuba with his aunt, they had nothing
Jen
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It had the hero you love to hate (at least for the first half of the book) and of course, a great second-chance romance story line. It took me a while to warm up to liking this one. I found Rafael to be hateful and mean towards Justine and that didn't sit right with me. But at the same time, he was one incredibly sexy Cuban who loved to use his accent to get what he wanted, that's for sure. I would have melted just like Justine if he spoke those same words to me and c ...more
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Tamara Lush has done it again! She delivered a great page turner full of great detail and romance that will leave you wanting for more. Having read and loved The Story Series, I knew that the author could deliver a great romance, but I wasn’t expecting the twists and turns in this book that had me at the edge of my seat.

At the beginning of the story we get to meet Justine Lavoie, a journalist turned publisher the minute she inherits her g
Jessica
Oct 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I was on the school newspaper in high school and loved the few journalism classes that I took in college. Whenever I see a book about a journalist, I immediately want to add it on my TBR. When I saw that this book was about a woman trying to save the paper that her family has owned for over a hundred years, I couldn't wait to pick it up.

Justine will do anything to save her paper, so when her ex shows up with the offer to give her the funding she needs, Justine knows she can't say no. The only c
Ana (thestarslisten)
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I can't count how many times I cried reading this.

*ARC Recieved via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

The Plot
It's a long story, truly it is. No scene is useless, no scene is redundant because every scene has a purpose. I could consider this work as a masterpiece. It's written so well that I have no complaints. In the beginning I was super eager to know why and how they broke up. I had a lot of guesses and theories and all of them were right.

The Characters
I was hurt when I first
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
This is a beautifully written second chance story between Rafael and Justine. These two have quite a history between the two of them. Justine having no idea that Rafael would be the one showing up to help save her company is finding it hard to cop. Rafeal has his own agenda when it comes to Justine but you will have to read this book to find out what it is. I loved this book and this story. This is my first Tamara Lush book but not my last at all. I voluntarily read an advance reader coy for my ...more
Scandal (Scandalicious Book Reviews)
4.5 stars! Check out our podcast interview with author Tamara Lush!

Scandalicious Book Reviews:
Brooke
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For my full review CLICK HERE-> https://goo.gl/zGGpwv

Justine Lavoie is a journalist turned editor who inherited her grandfathers newsprint business, St Augustine Times, after her father passed away. Justine is trying everything she can to save her families business, even calling different banks to see if they can get a loan to stay in business. But in the economic times and digital age we are in many people don't read the newspaper like they used to, especially when there is google alerts. S
Jessica Alcazar
This is an absolute no brainer for anyone who loves second chance to get it right romance stories.

I haven't read a lot of books by Tamara but what I have read have been excellent on all fronts. The journey of Justine and Rafael surpassed all my previous love for this author! It's sexy and romantic, not the least bit predictable and extremely captivating. These two not only have long ago history together, but they also have their own history. What I mean by that is that they not only have the hu
Estella
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Constant Craving by Tamera Lush

Interesting and Great!

The plot of this book is 2 college sweethearts that are torn apart for many reasons. Justine is shocked when her first love appears at her newspaper, offering to bail it out of bankruptcy. She’s even more shocked when Rafael makes a proposition: spend the next month together, allowing him to do anything he desires with her, and her newspaper gets everything it needs.
But is Rafael only back in Justine’s life to show her what she’s missed all th
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Tamara Lush book I LOVE!!! My not-so-guilty pleasure is second chance romances between married but estranged couples or even just couples. I love that one or both might be pining after the other person.

Justine is trying her hardest to keep her faithful newspaper from going under, because just like in real life, the print news industry is rapidly declining. And Justine does not want to do away with print news and her family's paper. So when her former lover, Rafael, comes to her rescue,
Cheryl
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love a good erotic novel. Yet, for me I am the type of woman who loves a good storyline to go with my sex. Author, Tamara Lush fulfills this request as well as exceeds it. Justine and Rafael were great characters. However, I did not see them as just "characters" but as people. They experienced raw emotions. Even when they were not touching, you could feel the emotions.

There was mention of BSDM. My first thoughts were "ok, the stakes have just gotten higher". Which, I was fine with but on the o
Lovely Loveday
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Constant Craving and was hooked turning page after page of this love story. This book is about a second chance at romance with a hero that you love to hate. Justine and Rafael broke up fifteen years ago because things just did not workout between the two. After they broke up, Rafael did not reach out to her even though she tried reaching out to him. They were heartbroken after the breakup and have not liked each other since. However, it is obvious that they still have feelings ...more
Michelle
May 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Constant Craving by Tamara Lush

I am voluntarily reviewing this arc.

I enjoyed this epic love story. Justine and Rafael have a second chance at love. Once college sweethearts, tragedy separates them. Now, over a decade has past. They have a long road to see if they still have the same connection. It’s a bumpy and beautiful road that these two are on. I loved it. In the spirit of giving an honest review, without giving anything away, there is a part of this book that annoys me. Both Justine and Raf
Milena
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, steamy
Constant Craving has one of my favorite tropes - second chance romance. The book is steamy, sensual and angsty like any good romance should be. Justine and Rafael have an explosive chemistry and a lot of tension that make for a great read. Tamara Lush is a master with worlds when it comes to writing steamy romantic tension, even when she writes about something as mundane as kiss on a cheek. The sex scenes are not very explicit but they are certainly very hot.
I love romance books that have intere
Deb Diem
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Constant Craving by Tamara Lush is a fantastic contemporary romance. Ms. Lush has delivered a well-written book filled with phenomenal characters. Rafael and Justine's story is a second chance romance packed with drama, sizzle and humor. I enjoyed this book from cover to cover and look forward to reading more from Tamara Lush in the future. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

I voluntarily read a complimentary copy of this book that I received from Bookfunnel. All thoughts and opinions a
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Audiobook review:

I think I would have enjoyed this more had I read it. The narrator was okay but, her pronunciation of many of the spanish words made me cringe every single time and stopped me from enjoying the story as a whole.
The story itself was good. The characters were very likeable, I wish the story had been a dual pov, I wanted to get in Rafael's head so bad. I definitely liked him more than the leading lady.
Brooke
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook
This was a new author for me and I am glad to say that I enjoyed the book tremendously. The love these two had for each other is amazing but since they were so young and the tragedy they had, love was forgotten. It was very nice to see that their love never really died and some of the twists in this book were nice surprises as well. Overall a great book that you won’t regret getting.
Tellulah Darling
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-adore
I meant to read one chapter of this book when I started. I had a lot to do and I just wanted a quick break. One. Chapter. So, the end of the book later, having been totally consumed by it, I raised my bleary eyes and muttered “More.” I’ll get to that.

Constant Craving was delightful. You all know how much I love second chance romances, right? Well, this one made my heart bleed. Justine and Rafa’s original relationship was death by a million little cuts and the painful nicks showed no sign of stop
Mei
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story of second chance romance. The main characters loved each other so much but were both young and stubborn, both determined to succeed in their careers and may have overlooked how easily that love is lost. But a decade later they realise that love is still alive and strong.
Margaret
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It is a second chance romance with a main man who really makes you want to scream. Rafael is not the most likeable character in the beginning of this book but as the story unfolds he becomes less odious. His treatment of Justine is cruel, but at the same time he is a very sexy man. The story keeps you turning the pages and as more of their backstory is uncovered you fall more in love with Rafael and Justine. This is a great story.
Tami
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lush-tamara
I love second chance romances <3 <3 You'll enjoy reading this story too :) A steamy and angsty read.

Heather
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Very fast paced and very sexy! Loved Justine and Rafa’s story! For my full review check here,

Deborah Camp
If you like Telemundo soap operas, this will delight you. I'm not a fan of the "I love you/I hate you!" plots, so it didn't do it for me. Too much silly angst and boring backstory segments to make me enjoy this book. Lots of sex, but the relationship between the hero and heroine was cliched. It is a RITA finalist, so obviously, it has a fan base.
JL Roberts
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided by author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

Justine never stopped loving Rafael and Rafael has never stopped loving Justine, but the two have a long sad history, not all sad, but enough that has kept the two apart for fifteen years. Out of sheer desperation Justine makes a call for help to save her beloved newspaper, it just so happens the company has recently been bought by her long lost love Rafael, so it is he who comes to evaluate the paper.

Not even after fifte
Anne Elizabeth Davison
Full of Emotion

My first read by this author. Perfect balance of highs and lows in this story. Great dialogue between the main characters.
Diane K. Peterson
Some erotic romances have very little story -- just a lot of sex. This one has quite a bit of story. Former lovers have been separated for 10 years when a financial situation brings them back together. There is still a lot of anger and they have a lot of stuff to work through. They are either angry or super turned on throughout most of the book. That kind of back-and-forth just does not appeal to me. It's exhausting. I also am not crazy about stories written in first person. I think this book mi ...more
Goodreads Librari...: New Cover/ISBN Book 3 2 13 Jan 12, 2018 12:11AM
Tamara Lush writes sexy books for sharp women. Her recent book, Constant Craving, is a 2018 RWA RITA Finalist in erotic romance.

Buzzfeed said Constant Craving is "the perfect read for when even chocolate can't satisfy your cravings." Scandalicious called the book "smart smut," with "diversity, a hero you love to hate and a kinky heroine."

She's married to an Italian and lives near a beach in Flori