Start by marking “Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)” as Want to Read:
Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)

Off the Air

(Running on Air #1)

Spending a month filming a reality TV show with your ex is no picnic.

Especially when you’ve signed a contract stating that the two of you will not, under any circumstances, have romantic relations while filming.

Leanne Simmons and Callum Davidson never had an easy relationship. From enemies to lovers and back to enemies, they’ve been on again/off again for years. Things com
ebook, 1st Edition, 328 pages
Published March 5th 2019 by L.H. Cosway

Penny Reid
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, I am on a ROLL. This is the third excellent book in a row I've read. This never happens to me!

Off the Air was hot. And angsty. And sexy. And intense. In typical LH Cosway style, she seasons the drama with her delightful brand of humor (or should I say "humour" lol!) What I love about her books is that I know going in that, no matter what, the characters and story will be unique. She has one of the most distinctive and unique voices in contemporary romance, and I AM HERE FOR IT!
I've said it
L.H. Cosway
Feb 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
description

Off the Air is now LIVE! I had ALL THE FEELS writing this book and I am so excited to finally be able to share it with you :-D

💞💞💞Pre-order Links💞💞💞

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Tonight, we ran on air.
And tomorrow, we’d do it again.
The location might change, but one thing would stay the same.
I’d never stop holding his hand.

In ”OFF THE AIR” we dive right into Callum and Leanne's tumultuous and highly toxic relationship. The novella ”AIR KISS” tells the story of how their romance began and it was a clear indication that their journey was going to be one serious angst-fest.

Cal and Leanne star in the U.K.’s top-rated r
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

I love Cosway's books! I got so excited when I found out Cal and Leanne got their own book, I remember when they were introduced in Hearts on Air and there was such tension between them. Off the Air was the perfect dose of romance and angst that I needed at this time.

In a time when I have given up on many indie romance authors, Cosway and her beautiful characters and writing mean I will read anything and everything she continues to put out. And I am so beyong excited to read the rest
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leanne Simmons is a talented freerunner in London who found success when she was chosen to be on a reality show called Running on Air. Each season they tried to create bigger and better stunts. She felt alive and free when running, like she didn’t have a care in the world. She was about to leave to spend the next month filming season 4 where she was the only girl in a crew of mostly men. This included her ex Callum Davidson.

Cal and Leanne had been seeing each
Samantha Young
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
L.H. Cosway does characterisation better than most and that's why I love her books. Leanne and Callum's story is fraught with the best kind of angst, emotional— torturous even— but also completely realistic. Their storyline is handled sensitively and authentically and it brought more than a few tears to my eyes. Yet, these characters also had great banter that made me laugh, and explosive chemistry that almost, and thankfully didn't, melt my kindle! It's a book of balance, providing everything I ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed the parkour aspect of the story. I felt like the author wrote it well and it was interesting how they all played off each other.

That being said, it's a long, complicated journey between Callum and Leanne. Hopefully you read Air Kiss, the free prequel novella that tells how the two met and some developments between them. That's all enhanced upon in this book.

The prologue and start of the story has even more complications. It was re
Dali
Happy book birthday!!

L.H. Cosway’s first volume in her new “Running on Air” series is a refreshing, addictive and unique story that blew me away.

Leanne Simmons has no choice but to fulfill her contract, film her free running reality TV show with the rest of the crew which includes her ex while maintaining a strictly platonic relationship with him. It shouldn’t be difficult to accomplish since she can Callum have gone from enemies to lovers and back to enemies, but their intense attraction doesn
Jacqueline
I absolutely loved this. Delicious tension and a good dose of angst kept me engrossed.

Leanne and Cal are both so vulnerable, prickly with each other and hurt at the start, it made for a truly emotional read. They still have that spark though and it's exactly that belly curling tingle that kept me engrossed in their story.

It's not all glum and angst though, the banter is witty and I loved spending more time with the rest of the freerunning crew again.

And yes, I cannot lie, I'm a complete sucker
Jewlsbookblog
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh man! All that sexual tension and heavy push and pull between Callum and Leanne in Air Kiss? That mixing bowl of angsty drama exploded in a shower of grief, longing, tenderness, and yes, unbelievably prickly chemistry! Leanne and Callum were so into each other in a way that I felt was unhealthy and almost compulsive really, yet oddly enough when everything comes out in the wash? Their behavior made sense in a twisted sort of way. Maturity can be a real growing pain, as Leanne and Callum both d ...more
Anna
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an arc copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thanks to the author for providing a copy of this book

What do we know about parkour or freerunners? I know only that I envy their capabilities to fly like birds and run like panthers. LOL
Leanne and Cal forming a part of parkour friends. They had a lot of luck and got a TV show for some seasons.
I'm reluctant to read second chance love story but this one picked my interest, it's third/forth chance story.
Lady Heather

photo now available 2.png

Off the Air (Running on Air, #1) by L.H. Cosway is NOW AVAILABLE!

photo Off the Air_L.H. Cosway_Cover 1.png

Off the Air (Running on Air #1)
Release Date: March 5th, 2019

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis

Spending a month filming a reality TV show with your ex is no picnic.
Jeannine Allison
Me, whenever a new LH Cosway book lands on my Kindle:

description

I always try to savor LH Cosway's words, because I love them so much, but I just can't stop myself from devouring her books. Like Off the Air, which I finished in ONE DAY!

I've been waiting for Callum and Leanne's novel since they were first introduced, and I was not disappointed. Theirs is definitely one of the more drama-heavy romances Cosway has written (in my opinion), but she was able to portray it in such a way that it never felt like too
Ramona
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a really big fan of L.H Cosway’s work. I like the way she drafts her stories, the great characters she brings to life and the fact that every story has an individual element. The stories are not alike and I find great pleasure of reading each and one of them.

“The Hearts” series is one of my all-time favorites and every new book is a delight. This is why I was so excited so enter L.H’s ARC group, because it means I can read it before everyone else and enjoy it with extra time. A spin-off of
Michele
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 "never forgotten" stars

Let me start of by saying that very few authors can write an alpha lead the way L.H. Cosway can. She has the best sexy talking men who can literally make their woman melt without taking off one stitch of her clothing. I'm just saying...they are hot!

If you haven't read the prequel, Air Kiss, I highly recommend you read that first. It's a quick little novella and it gives you vital insight into the history of Leanne and Callum's relationship. That said, Leanne and Cal
Anna Banana

First off: this cover is gorgeous.

I feel like I always start off my reviews for this author by saying this but here I go anyway: I love her writing. There's something about it that is just so easy and addictive. Even if a book isn't my favorite, I still end up enjoying it and not regretting reading it at all.

Leanne and Callum are two characters that we first meet in a different series of her and I was intrigued by them from the start. And while I found their actual love story to be a
Kahea
***4 Stars***

While it has been quite a few moons since reading Hearts on Air, I remember wanting to spend more time with the characters and see where their lives would lead. So, when the spinoff was announced, I was all in ~ especially because Callum and Leanne were going to be leading things off and I knew it was going to one hell of a ride and I was not disappointed! It was all kinds of emotional ~ it was like a ping pong game on crack, one moment I felt this way and then the next I was on t
AlwaysV
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with Callum's tattoos and then fallen even harder with him and his story. Loved how he turned himself around to win Leanne back. I thought I'd be turned off by their possibly "Toxic Relationship"! So glad I was wrong! His best scene was the recorded of his personal thought that finally won Leanne's heart and soul! L.H. Cosway sure could create an amazing hero!

I could feel Leanne's excruciating pain of her loss, so I got her hot and cold behavior toward Callum. Here's when I fell
Yodamom
L.H. Cosway, writes the best angst filled humorous off centered sexy love stories out there.

Oh my heart ! It got such a workout, from the first chapter till the last word. This story had so many feels. I felt broken, healed, tattered, elated, hopeful, hopeless, and I loved it all. The world was so unique as were the characters. The two main characters were oil and water, mixed with fire and ice. Their intensity was off the charts. Covering years of time the characters develop and mature, so nat
Tracy  C
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars. I am a fan of L.H. Cosway's work. Her books usually evoke such strong feelings in me. Unfortunately, I didn't get great ones from this book. I had a hard time with the contract Leanne and Cal had to sign. It offended me on so many levels. When the incident that precipitated this happened, they weren't even together: hadn't even been together for a year. Having them sign something so ridiculous didn't make sense. I also didn't really jive with Cal and Leanne's dynamic. She was so mea ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
Oh, y'all. This series is going to be fun!

And I don't mean that in any sort of lighthearted way, but rather in an addictive, drama-filled, emotional kind of way. I mean, this story had its share of lighter moments - mostly in the interactions of the group as a whole - the overall tone was pretty heavy. Callum and Leanne were riddled with issues - big issues, serious issues, heartbreaking issues - and I struggled with that sometimes.

Leanne, in particular, took me along time to warm up to. She wa
Syndi
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Overall, I am not a fan of this book. The reason why I am giving this book 3 stars is due to the super hot cover which is sizzle my computer screen while I am typing the review and Calleb. The rest, I want to throw the book to a wall.

I especially dislike Leanne. She is the most bitchy, needy heroine I ever encounter. She and Calleb has this sizzling romance. Then some tragic circumstance, their relationship tears them apart. Then now they have to film a real life TV and they not allowed to have
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
Holy Hell!! Did you see that cover dude?! I zoom that pic in when my husband isn't looking! YUMMO!!!

Story?! YUMMO!!!

Smouldering undercurrents of sexual tension paired with a trauma that link the two main characters together regardless of their predicament. This was a really beautiful read where I could not do other than love the asshole-ness of the hero and the resistance of the heroine.

If you want to really dig this book however, i would definitely read the previous books of the series to get
Janey
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, series
A great start to this spin off series from Hearts of Air. The storyline follows a group of adrenaline chasers, who have signed up to a reality TV show about parkour; Running on Air.

Leanne Simmons is a tomboy of sorts. She’s always favoured the active lifestyle, and found free running encompased the adrenaline chase she thrived on. Having been invited to run with an established foursome, her and her best mate Paul, earned themselves a contract on the TV show too.

Having already been given the bac
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking, angsty, sexy and thrilling... just some words to describe this new series by L.H. Cosway. I LOVE these characters and pray for happily every afters for all <3
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
This was a second chance romance that delivered ALL the angst and satisfied my slow burn loving soul!

"We were fire and fire"

Callum and Leanne were such an intense couple. From the moment they met, there was an intense attraction but they were both such stubborn and strong headed people. They fought as hard as they loved. This book transitions a bit from the past to the present and over the years these two engage in an on-again, off-again relationship that had me twisted into an emotional bal
phoebess
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Reading Off the Air brought me into an amazing state of mind. Its whirlwind of emotions kept me awake and breathless.
It's hard to write a unique second chance love story when there are so many already but L.H. Cosway did it flawlessly as she always does. Okay, yeah, I am fangirling here. Shut up!
All characters were captured in a way that made you feel you were one of them, that you were with them when bad stuff happened in their past, that you were the one they confided in...
I was so rooting was
Marta
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Off the Air!
Initially I didn’t think I’d enjoy these two lead characters (based on previous book where they appeared), but I’m glad I was mistaken.
Leanne and Cal are both stubborn and ambitious, but with time they grow on you.
I could feel the heartache and the loss. Made me cry a little bit too.

Also the fact the story is partly based in South Africa (which I very much am in love it) brought back all the amazing memories for me! Including the stargazing!
There’s nothing like So
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
Off The Air (Running on Air series) by LH Cosway

5* review by Nicole @ Emerald Book Reviews

‘I felt his breath on my neck when he responded quietly, “You know I’d do anything for you, right’.

The adoration and respect I have for author LH Cosway, is completely justified and highlighted, within that one little, yet profound sentence.  She manages to convey so much, in so few words and that is a legitimate gift when it comes to storytelling. She is a keen and insightful observer of humanity, in how w
Patricia Wonderland
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
L.H. Cosway wrote another epic and CONSUMING LOVE STORY. A perfect combination of anger, pain, heat, passion, love. A rollercoaster of INTENSE emotions. She uses the perfect words to make our hearts beat faster, make us cry, make us believe, make us melt.
But this book is not only a beautiful and powerful love story. It's also a beautiful and powerful lesson about GRIEF, FORGIVENESS and HOPE.

I love Leanne and Callum. They are REAL, with flaws. They are also PASSIONATE and brave and yes sometimes
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
New Adult Book Club: L.H. Cosway Signed Paperback Giveaway ~ CLOSED! 32 79 Apr 28, 2019 07:38AM

• Get Her to the Church On Time (Rokesbys #4)
  • Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • The Edge of Destiny (The Edge of Never, #3)
  • Harder We Break (Fall and Rise, #5)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • The Return of the Scoundrel (The Worth Saga, #4)
  • Untitled (Lady Sherlock, #5)
  • Untitled (Game On, #5)
  • Untitled (Dark World, #2)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #5)
  • Immaterial Defense (Once and Forever, #4)
  • The Jaguar King (Weathermages of Mystral, #3)
  • A Dark and Stormy Knight (Victorian Rebels, #7)
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Running on Air (4 books)
  • Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)
  • Castles in the Air (Running on Air, #3)
  • Airs and Graces (Running on Air, #4)