Start by marking “Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye, #2)

Hello Forever

(Hello Goodbye #2)

A basketball game changed both their lives.
When they were only teenagers, Axel and Caxton were caught making out in the woods at church camp. And afterward, Cax had disappeared from all the youth group activities.

Six years later, Axel is astonished to spot his first love’s face in the crowd of a college basketball game he’s watching on TV—at a school which has just offe
Published July 14th 2017 by Rennie Road Books (first published July 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Hello Forever, please sign up.
Rachel Reads Ravenously It's being rereleased with a new cover and title, Hello Forever. You can purchase from all platforms beginning July 14, 2017.

Judith
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars.

Second book in the series but can be a standalone.Not as good as book one but still a very enjoyable read.

Axel and Cax first meet at church camp when they are young and become great friends over the years.But when they are 16 a line is crossed and they are caught in a comprising position and both their parents are called for.Axel doesn't want to leave the camp,only wanting to spend whatever time he can with Cax.However he soon realizes Cax is gone from his life...

6 years later,Axel is co
Christy
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!!

photo 20155976_10104002985162518_5270915980058247441_n_zpstqmbg1su.jpg
Sarina Bowen writes amazing books, no matter what the genre, but I especially love her MM romances. When I read the first book in this series (Goodbye Paradise) I was blown away. It’s one of my top reads of this year and I couldn't wait to dive in the second. Though Hello Forever was a little different than the first book, it was still fantastic. I loved Cax and Axel’s story!
Axel had become everything to me. My friend. My savior. My crush.

Axel and Cax were friends when they were
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

Sarina Bowen writes the best MM romance! Hello Forever is a rerelease of the novel, Never Over, previously published under Bowen’s pseudonym Nealy Wagner. Hello Forever is in the same universe as the book before it, Goodbye Paradise, but features different characters.

Axel and Cax were sixteen years old when they were caught kissing in the woods at church camp, and from that day on they were separated never to see each other again. Years later, Axel is considering taking a job in the sp
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Axel had walked into my life holding a basketball when I was eight. And without even knowing it, he’d made my life at home more bearable.

Oh le swoon. Sarina Bowen brings the swoons one more time with book two in her Pay It Forward series. Hello Forever was previously published as It's Never Over and while I never read the original, I enjoyed this one so much!

Axel and Caxton were childhood friends. Finding each other at a time when they needed the other the most, they became instant best frie
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

Hello Forever is a heartbreaking, emotional read about an out and proud Axel, and his teenage crush, Cax, who is still firmly in the closet. After being caught making out at summer camp Axel and Cax didn't get to return to the camp or stay in contact. Until years later when Axel is trying to decide if a job opportunity is a good decision, and while watching the basketball team he would be working for he see's Cax in the the audience. Making his decision a much
Nicola
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Hello Forever is a story of second chances, discovery, acceptance, and hope and, with a couple whose first chance to be together was torn away from them years before, no two men deserve a HEA more than Axel and Cax.

"He’d been important to me back then, even if I’d never told him so."

Open and honest with his sexuality and with the loving support of a parent, Axel has never forgotten the childhood friend who stole his heart. Neither has Cax, despite things being very different for him living wit
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Solid 4 Stars!

I jumped right in to this book after finishing and LOVING book 1. I knew that book was going to be hard to beat for me. And it's true I didn't like this one quite as much, but I still liked it. A lot.

I liked that it was completely different from book 1. Different setting. Different circumstances. Still had the same good message.

I liked that we got to see a bit of Caleb and Josh.

I was a little worried about Cax and his martyrdom. I got it. And luckily the author didn't take it to
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This one started off promising: best friends meet again after years apart and become lovers.

One is deeply in the closet, terrified his violent, vindictive father will keep his three younger brothers away from him.

The other is out and proud, if a little wary about starting a new job as a marketing coordinator covering college athletics.

Sparks fly. It's all insta love and hot kisses and secret trysts in hotel rooms ...

until the crazy train comes to town.

Hello, melodrama central. The story comple
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

✮✮✮ 4 STARS ✮✮✮

What are the odds...

Axel loves basketball, is young, single and out-of-the-closet gay and has been offered his dream job at Barmuth University. He watches an online stream of one of their Basketball games to decide whether the job, being responsible for the sports teams' marketing, would be a good fit. The camera zooms in, his eyes fall on a familiar face, a face from his past. And just like that his decision has been made.

If it weren't for his b
Exina
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story, I loved it! Review later...
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
4.5 stars!

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

(the quotes are kind of randomly placed)

I thought it would be scientifically impossible for Cax and Axel to be cuter and more adorable and sweet and in love than Josh and Caleb.

Guess what? They were just as sweet and adorable and all the aforementioned things.

I'm a big fan of the childhood-friends-to-lovers trope. And reading about Cax and Axel going on church trips and being attracted to each other in that awkward and "
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

I admit this is not my favorite trope - sexual repression secondary to religious bigotry and awful parents being awful, just doesn’t do it for me anymore. Though my heart may be cold and cynical, it is often too tender when it comes to these sorts of scenarios. However, Bowen does her usual magic and still makes this a lovely smexy romance.

Axel and Cax have been BFF’s since they were 8 years old. When their kiss is discovered, the teens are ripped apart, and Cax is never seen again. Yea
Meags
3.5 Stars

When Axel is offered a graduate job at a university in a small Massachusetts town, he’s unsure whether to take the position and make the big move interstate, where he will be starting life anew. As an avid basketball fan, Axel decides to live stream one of the university games to suss out the team and his potential stomping ground. His decision is instantly made when he spots a face in the crowd that once meant the world to him.

Cax is deeply in the closet and feels the pressure to stay
Corina
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I love Sarina Bowen's M/M books. They are just so heartwarming beautiful and emotional. Every time I read one of her M/M novels I swoon. Litterally swoon. The amount of heartfelt emotions that these books evoke in me, especially between the main characters, guts me every single time.

Axel and Caxton were both so incredibly wonderful. They were amazing human beings, that loved each other deeply and ardently. The met as children and from there on every year they connected and build a lasting friend
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Hello Forever is another example of just how sweet and real Sarina Bowen’s M/M romances are. That’s not to say there’s no heat, but the focus is on the emotional connection between the main characters.

Axel is an out and proud gay man. A new job brings Axel to a small college town where the only person he knows is Cax, the man he’s loved most of his life and who suddenly cut him out of his life after they were caught in an intimate moment as teenagers. Unsure of how the new town will accept his s
Jacqueline's Reads
4.5 Long Lost Stars

Hello Forever is a standalone and is part of the Hello Goodbye series. I love it when authors come back with pen names. This is a Sarina Bowen book written under Nealy Wagner.

I’ll be honest and say I’m not a huge MM fan. I have to be in the mood for it. I hadn’t found a book in awhile and I remembered how much I liked the first book so I decided to go back to MM. I forgot how much I love Sarina Bowen’s writing.

This is a second chance romance and what got me sucked into the st
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

This was a quick and enjoyable read, but nothing really wowed me.

The plot had a lot of promise, but it just didn't deliver the level of emotion I was expecting.

I don't know if it was the pacing, or the lack of chemistry between Axel and Cax, or the YA sounding dialogue, or Cax's martyrdom....but something just didn't fully click with me.

The big, bad villain here felt too cartoonish for my tastes and the way Cax's dad was dealt with felt like a throwaway. Also, for Cax sacrificing
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
3.5 Hearts

What's this? Sarina Bowen wrote a sports romance and the sport isn't hockey???? Technically it's sports adjacent but still, not hockey.

Hello Forever is a coming of age/second chance at love story. Cax and Axel grew up together, were each other's first love, went to church retreats together and shared their first kiss in the woods at one of those retreats. When the pastor caught them and called their parents their lives diverged.

Axel's mother took it in stride, her love never wavering b
Zoe
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story. It's sweet, passionate, and emotional.

And I have to say the thing I love about Sarina Bowen the most is that it doesn't matter what genre she's writing every book is consistently well written, has good character development, and always has an ending that makes you smile.

Honestly, if you like contemporary romance (M/M or F/M) you can't go wrong with a book by Bowen and this novel is no exception.
BWT (Belen)
First, can I just say what a gorgeous cover? Yum.

Told in Axel and Cax's alternating POV, Wagner creates a believable plot of why Cax and Axel are apart for most of the story. The boys meet at a church camp when they're eight years old and become best friends.

I was eight when I met him at a wintertime church retreat. We made friends in that desperately fast way that kids do. Everyone needed to pick a snowshoeing buddy, and we just looked at each other and smiled.
After twenty-four hours, it was ob
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Thank you for the gift, Secret Santa!
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
Ahhh, what can I say...I am a sucker for anything Sarina Bowen and ITS NEVER OVER by Nealy Wagner or HELLO FOREVER by Bowen is all that I wanted it to be.

Writing from a pseudonym's perspective must be difficult for a writer. Especially when the subject matter can be considered taboo for some. BUT NOT FOR ME. I love M/M romances and Bowen is the Queen in my opinion when it comes to matters of the heart, be it male or female.

It really pains me to hear that love cannot be rejoiced just because of
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 3.75 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I love you, you know. Even if I’m not supposed to."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Cax and Axel grew up together at church camp. They always looked forward to seeing each other every summer. As they grow older, however, they begin to develop feelings that they are taught are wrong. They know they should ignore it but they can't help it and end up sharing one sweet kiss. Unfortunately, they are caugh
Bev
I really liked Axel and Caxton's story but it didn't quite measure up to In Front of God and Everyone. I'm not a fan of the old push and pull trope and whilst I get why Cax kept on pushing Axel away he really hurt him each time he did it, and that hurt me.

That said, once again the author gave me a book full of feels with characters that I really liked and eventually (in Cax's case) ended up loving once he grew a pair and decided to fight for a life.

Bj
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 "Overcoming Prejudice to Find Happiness" Stars!

Hello Forever is a new adult, M/M romance that explores the societal and family pressures that some LGBT couples have to overcome to finally find their true happiness. This story broke my heart at the injustice that some couples have to overcome just to explore their own nature and finally find their HEA.

Axel and Caxton have been attracted to one another since they met at a youth group church camp. Sadly the one time they tried to explore these f
Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

In true Sarina Bowen fashion, she gives us another set of characters that are so damn easy to fall in LOVE with! She gives us a story of purpose, hope, and self-acceptance. She gives us a story of friendship, companionship, and love. Cax and Axel's story will punch you right in the gut with tons of emotions and a big helping of FEELS! I absolutely ADORED these two together and on their own. A new love falls apart at such a young age, only to be reunited years later with no chang
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
4.5 stars http://amzn.to/2sioI5N
Hello Forever is easily read as a stand alone…. though if you read book 1 Goodbye Paradise you will love the use of Joshua and Caleb as they play wonderfully into this story.
Hello Forever is the story of Axel Armitage and Caxton Williams. Both characters are now men moving forward with their lives but years ago they were teenage boys punished for this young love. Axel and Cat were friends as boys and as teenagers that bond grew, a bond that hatred tore apart. This
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Hello Forever (originally published as Never Over by pen name Nealy Wagner) is a second chance MM romance with a fair amount of emotion and a lot of heart. Axel and Cax started out as pen pals back as young boys and teens. When camaraderie grew to mutual attraction, they were caught and banned from seeing each other. A decade later their paths collide again and proof positive that attraction never dimmed over the years... but one is firmly out of the closet while the other is anything but.

There
Susan
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like this series!

Cax and Axel were best friends once, even though they only ever saw each other at Church Camp in the summer. But that all ended when they were 16 and they were caught making out.

Six years later Axel accepts a job in a small town, and he is thrilled to have found Cax again. But Cax tells him they cannot be friends because no one can know he is gay. He has to stay in the closet.

description

Cax has a mean father, who used to beat Cax up. He is convinced his father will cut off all ties wit
Amanda
This read isn't as intense as Josh and Caleb, but Axel and Cax's story is just as dramatic. Okay, the tone of the book was pretty light despite Cax's family drama. Sarina Bowen never failed to deliver the humor and lightness in her story. Thus, despite Cax's miserable life under all the stress and baggage, this read still give me enough smile and giggles.

Axel and Cax are childhood friends and I love their deep connection and passion for each other. After being caught making out at a church camp

• Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Down by Contact (The Barons, #2)
  • The Understatement of the Year (The Ivy Years, #3)
  • Focus on Me (In Focus #2)
  • Strong Side (Eastshore Tigers, #1)
  • Rush
  • Loud is How I Love You (Hub City, #1)
  • A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3)
  • Tender Mercies (Men of Lancaster County, #2)
  • Say It Right (All Saints, #2)
  • Touch the Sky (Free Fall #1)
  • My Fair Dork (Men of Holsum College, #8)
  • Shelter the Sea (The Roosevelt, #2)
  • Love, Hypothetically (Theta Alpha Gamma, #2)
  • Love Me Tenor (Perfect Harmony, #2)
  • Claiming His Fire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #5)
  • Memorizing You
  • Repaired

Hello Goodbye (2 books)
  • Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye, #1)