Start by marking “Of Flame and Fate (Weird Girls, #8; Flame, #2)” as Want to Read:
Of Flame and Fate (Weird Girls, #8; Flame, #2)

Of Flame and Fate (Weird Girls #8)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  133 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
Taran Wird, who commands the power to wield fire and lightning, is an oddity in the supernatural world. But neither Taran nor her unique sisters compare to the bizarre entity known as Destiny. And Taran is assigned to protect her.

Born of two witches, Destiny is revered among the supernatural elite for her acute ability to predict the future. Her biggest prophecy involves T
Kindle Edition
Published September 26th 2017 by Cecy Robson, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Of Flame and Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Of Flame and Fate

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I should have known once I picked this up, there would be no stopping. No breaks from the world that Cecy so meticulously and lovingly created, nor break from the onslaught of emotions it would bring with it.

Cecy's books never cease to bring out an array of emotions and feels in me. It just is something I have come to expect from her but I don't think any of her past books have quite brought out the emotions in me that this one did.

While I still smiled and laughed throughout this story, for the
Of Flame and Fate is the eighth book in Cecy Robson's Weird Girls series and it's another action packed adventure that is full of humorous moments but can also be quite dark at times. Taran is in a much better place now that she's getting to grips with her new abilities and her relationship with Gemini is back on an even keel, things still aren't perfect between them (he's a little too overprotective and Taran hides things from him because she doesn't want to get into an argument which means she ...more
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Of Flame and Fate is one wild ride. The battle between good and evil continues and the fate of the Weird Girls children are at stake.

You can read this as a stand-a-lone, but I recommend at least reading Taran's story in order or the full series in order.

Their’s an ongoing struggle against the Dark group and now a new situation has arisen that will affect the future in particular the Weird Sisters future children.

The writing is engaging and wonderful. Taran’s life is crazy, but for her it’s as
Under the Covers Book Blog
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ms. Robson kept Of Flame and Fate action-packed, hilariously filled with funny banters, and overall fast paced just like the other books in the series. This installment is the 8th book of the Weird Girls Series and third book of Taran’s story, though it’s the second book the Weird Girls Flame series. A bit confusing but the first book, Of Flame and Promise, has an overlap to Celia's story. Whereas Of Flame and Light (book 2) and Of Flame and Fate (book2) do not overlap in the time frame. Nevert ...more
☕ Kimberly
Gotta love Taran. Let's blow shit up!
Shelley
*Source* NetGalley
*Genre* Paranormal Romance
*Rating* 4.0

*My Thoughts*

Of Flame and Fate, by author Cecy Robson, is the Eighth installment in the Weird Sisters series. Taran Wird, like her sisters Celia, Shayna, & Emme, was cursed by a spell meant to kill them. Instead, it made them unique in the world of supernaturals like vampires, witches, werewolves, shifters, and demons. Taran's abilities are even more impressive because she has the ability to call down fire and lightning, and she even ha
Sophia
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Taran and Gemini are solid, but the world around them has gone up in flames as Destiny and Fate are at war over the lives of Celia, her unborn babies, and the rest of the gang. There was no resisting this one or putting it down once I got started.

Of Flame and Fate is the eighth in the Weird Girls and second of the Flames (Taran's story) series. They are a hybrid urban fantasy series that focuses on the four Wird sisters and reads best in order.

Taran's life is crazy with killer danger and insane
Maranda
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
The battle of good versus evil is the theme that runs through the Weird Girls Series. Four sisters are super human but unique to the paranormal world of witches, were's and vampires. This series just continues to get more intense as the characters involved become a part of your heart and soul. Celia, Shayne, and Taran have wolf mates that try to protect them. Emme's romance to Bren is hinted at but is only a tidbit in this installment. Taran has the power of fire that has only intensified with h ...more
Susan
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of the Weird Girls! Of Flame and Fate is another fantastic installment in their world. Cecy Robson has created a great cast of characters and a storyline that sucks me in. Every time! Taran is smart, sexy, and oh so sassy! Each book makes me crave more and more. I'm ready for the next!

*ARC provided by NetGalley for an honest review.
Melliane
Aug 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

As always, I was very curious to discover the continuation of the adventures of our three sisters! Once again, we find Taran for a new adventure.

Now that Geminy and Taran have reconciled, other problems arise. The young woman is ready to do anything to help Celia, and even to put herself in compromising and dangerous situations. Alas, the enemies are getting closer and closer, and everyone will have to be on the alert to thwart their plans. In addition, anoth
Kristin
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Weird Girls series has been a huge favorite of mine ever since I start reading it waaaaaay back in December 2012.  Almost five years later we're now into Taran's story, her second book, and the overall eighth book in the entire series.  Celia and Aric's story is still being told, Shayna and Koda are still working the kinks out of their relationship, and don't even get me started on Emme, Bren, and Misha and what their respective love lives have turned into.

AND if you have no clue what the he
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
The adventure continues. The intrigue of the next calamity to hit the world had been released. There’s a deeper sense of danger, intrigue, growth, mischief. There’s something here that was not so prevalent in the previous installment of this Flame series to the Weird Girls. I feel a shadow has come over things. I had a gambit of raw, sad emotions overwhelming me throughout the read. There was much to get involved in in this Urban Fantasy and this group of women that had strength, balance, each o ...more
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I have truly enjoyed reading this book, it was fast paced and kept me on the edge the whole time I was reading. I just couldn't put this one down. Taran was an amazing character and being able to watch her open up and accept that she was worthy of being loved was an awesome sight to see. I can't wait for more.
Terri A. Wilson
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Cecy Robson's first book in this series a couple of years ago. I read the next two as fast as I could. Then every time the next book released, I ordered it and read it within a day. There was a lag between a couple, and I found a few other series, and I lost track of this series. When I came across the chance to review this book, I realized there were two books I had not read. So I quickly read those two, so I could catch up in this series. I think this book CAN be read as a stand alone, ...more
GothicMom'S Reviewers
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: terri
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If I could pick a WG character I’d love to be, oh yeah that would be Taran without a doubt. The girl says what she wants, whenever she wants and doesn’t give a flying ‘f’ what anyone else thinks…especially Mrs. Mancuso!

Taran is given the responsibility of protecting Destiny from the evil that stalks the Alliance members. The first big test of her bodyguard skills are at a concert held in Santa Barbara, where rock star Johnny Fate is performing. Of course, that means chaos ensues during which Tar
Sara
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book pleasantly surprised me! I haven't read any of the other books in the series and had no problems picking up this one and following the plot, so no worries if you haven't read any of them either, this is still a great book! It's one of those books that plops you down right into the plot and takes off, which I do love.

The book centers on a group of four sisters who are human but with some extra powers that makes them unique, and they stand out (and don't quite fit in) with the rest of t
Suzan
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this, love this series! Won't give any spoilers, I'll just say fans of the series won't be disappointed! Can't wait for the next book!
Katherine Paschal
**4.5 Stars**
Taran Wird will do anything to protect her sister and her unborn baby, even if it means sacrificing her own life. When one dangerous mission after another ends with her having a demon crawling in her body, her mate Gemini has had enough of her actions. But before they can fix their tiff, all the leaders of the supernatural world are attacked and Taran has been assigned guard duty to Destiny, a Fate, and the scariest person that Taran has ever met. After a week of babysitting Destiny
Heidi
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Four stars: Another thrilling adventure in a dynamite series. This one is darker with more action and danger than ever.

Taran is finally getting more comfortable with her supernatural arm and her abilities, and things are back on track with her mate, Gemini. However, darkness still surrounds Taran and her sisters as they battle to fight back the evil that threatens to kill Celia and her unborn baby and destroy the world. Danger is coming at the alliance from all sides. Thus, Taran is assigned bod
Marsha
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
"Of Flame and Fate" is Taran Wird's story and to be honest, it is my least favorite in this series to date. Celia is bursting with child (ren) and everyone is bound and determined to keep her and the baby safe. Taran is working for the vampires trying to recover artifacts and Gemini is none too pleased with her constantly putting herself in danger.

As the various magical creatures convene at the den, Taran is assigned guard duty to Destiny, a quirky and unusually dressed supernatural. She is dead
Krystal Macias
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cecy Robson is and always will be one of my favorites. Just like the Weird Girl's series. Her writing is amazing and engaging as is her story. Although this is a supernatural world it feels like home!

Taran has gone through so many things in her life and it lands her as a babysitter to Destiny. Who she once feared and disliked to an extent but now see's who Destiny is and has come to love her. Though she still doesn't like her new mission she takes it seriously.

The Alliance has made it clear who
Kim O'Daniel
Holy freaking God's! This freaking series just gets better in
better. This is the 8th books the series. If you haven't
read the others I just you do. It's an ongoing story-line they
could possibly get lost if you don't know what's going on.
This book is extremely well written like the others in the series.

This is Taran, Destiny, Johnny Fate, and Gemini her mate's
story. It’s the continuing story for T and her sisters. In this
book T and their allies must determine if it’s Fate who will
decide wh
Anna Ehler
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
first off I have to mention that I A) Have not read any of the weird girls series and B) I did not know that this was a series getting into this book. Thusly I will be assesing this book to the best of my ability without prior knowledge of the storyline.
First off the characters in this book are hilarious! I adored the main character and her sassy bull headed ways and all of the characters that where around her. you could tell each character was extraordinary well developed and would continue to
Angel Hatfield
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For Taaran Wird and her sisters, Wird isn’t just their last name, the are weird. They’re not human, but they don’t really fit in the paranormal world either. When Taran is given the task of guarding Destiny, she’s not thrilled. When she’s told that when Destiny dies, her sister’s childrens’ destiny dies with them, she will do what she can to prevent that from happening.
Once I started this book, I couldn’t put it down. I absolutely love this story, this series, and everything this author writes.
Maggie Mcdonald
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was really good. I'm really getting into Taran as the lead.
Sheila Ryals
😻

As alwAys I love the word sisters. I think they are my favorite female characters of all. Just wish the books got here faster. But I know it's better not to rush.
Jessica (a GREAT read)
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC from Caffeinated Services in exchange for an honest and voluntary review. I was in no way compensated for this review.

Taran is back in style in Cecy Robson’s Of Flame and Fate! The Weird Girls continues the story with the future of all paranormal kind resting on the shoulders of Celia’s children. Taran charges herself of helping to protect her sister and is also out to protect Destiny, who is the one who can See Celia’s children’s future.

Things get kind of thrown through a lo
Melissa Hayden
Oh Cecy. You had me smiling with these crazy characters. And you had me tearing up. I should know by now that when I read one of these books, I'll feel an array of emotions with the characters. I love it!

****FULL REVIEW****
*I offered to read this book in exchange for an honest review.

Taran will do all she can to make sure her sister, Celia, and her baby will be safe. Even tracking down powerful relics at her own harm. Gemini, Taran's mate, is upset because she goes off without telling him. Thoug
Lucy Dosch
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this twist of fate vs. destiny told here.

Back with a full review. See more at http://EBookObsessed.com
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The End! (Spoiler Alert) 1 2 Oct 03, 2017 12:07AM
CECY ROBSON is an author of contemporary romance, young adult adventure, and award-winning urban fantasy. A double RITA® 2016 finalist for Once Pure and Once Kissed, and a published author of more than eighteen titles, you can typically find her on her laptop writing her stories or stumbling blindly in search of caffeine.

Connect with Cecy online at www.cecyrobson.com, twitter.com/cecyrobson or fac
More about Cecy Robson

Weird Girls (8 books)
  • Sealed with a Curse (Weird Girls, #1)
  • A Cursed Embrace (Weird Girls, #2)
  • Cursed By Destiny (Weird Girls, #3)
  • A Cursed Bloodline (Weird Girls #4)
  • A Curse Unbroken (Weird Girls, #5)
  • Of Flame and Promise (Weird Girls, #6)
  • Of Flame and Light (Weird Girls, #7; Flame, #1)

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
  • Visibly Broken
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • With This Ring (Vanza, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love Letters (Rose Harbor #3)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • 99 Days
    $8.24 $1.99
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99