Start by marking “Family on the Run (Into the Storm, #5)” as Want to Read:
Family on the Run (Into the Storm, #5)

Family on the Run

(Into the Storm #5)

For three years, Andi McGinnis had haunted Chase Remingtons dreams. She was the one woman in the world he would never trust or ever forget. Now she was back, as infuriatingly brazen and alluring as ever. But this time, he vowed their mission was all that could exist between them

Driven by revenge, Andi had dreamed of the day she would meet Chase again. Now that she had,
ebook, Watson Classic, 250 pages
Published June 6th 2017 by Dragonfly Press (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Family on the Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family on the Run

Start your review of Family on the Run (Into the Storm, #5)
Saly
Honestly, this book was totally predictable
Set in Chipultipe, where Chase an ex-CIA operative and now PI is sent to get a woman and her son which he later finds out was set-up by his old boss.
Instead of the woman he was looking for he finds Andi, with the kid.

Andi is another operative he worked with three years ago and was attracted to and later found out was sent to spy on him and his partner, his partner ended up getting killed and he kind of blames her.

So, they have some information that has
Cathy Geha
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Family on the Run by Margaret Watson
Into the Storm #5

I know there is another book in the series to look forward to at some point in the future but for the moment this is the last book available in this series. The premise of the series is that a group of men going into battle during a dust storm and it impacts each of the men in a different way. This is Chase Remingtons story and tells of his leaving the Army, becoming a CIA operative and then leaving the CIA to open his own PI/Personal Security
Jolie
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a little sad when I started reading Family on the Run. I had gotten into the Into the Storm series and I got attached to all the characters. I was excited to read Family on the Run because it was Chases story. I had been curious about him from To Save His Child and I wondered who he would be paired up with.

The plot of Family on the Run was one that kept me on the edge of my seat. I was taken back to the country of San Marcos, where this series started. Chase is sent there to extract an
Ester
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page this book delivers everything that one wants in adventure, action, romance, thrills, and a good story. I recommend this to anyone who likes thriller.
kelly langenbaker
Nov 04, 2017
Val Rhodes-Newton
Dec 14, 2017
Catlou
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this story with mixed feelings. I was looking forward to Margaret Watsons telling of Chase Remingtons story, but I also knew this was the last published story of the series & hated to see it end. As with the other stories in the series, this story starts with the Prologue telling the same incident from Chases perspective, but then this story stands on its own.

Although I didnt feel as strong a connection with Chase & Andi from the beginning as I did with the H/h in the other
Mary Ellen
Elizabeth
Mar 09, 2018
Sumita Haldar
Mar 19, 2018
USA Today bestselling author Margaret Watson is a two-time RITA Finalist with thirty books in print for Harlequin and Silhouette and many other award-winning romantic suspense novels.

When not writing, Margaret practices veterinary medicine in the Chicago area.

Into the Storm (5 books)
  • To Save His Child (Into the Storm, #1)
  • An Innocent Man (Into the Storm, #2)
  • An Honorable Man (Into the Storm, #3)
  • The Dark Side of the Moon (Into the Storm, #4)