Start by marking “Eternal (Carolina Beach, #2)” as Want to Read:
Eternal (Carolina Beach, #2)

Eternal

(Carolina Beach #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  108 Ratings  ·  55 Reviews
After months of bad luck and even worse men, Luciana Diaz just wants to crawl under the covers and forget the year ever happened. Her friend has other plans, convincing Luci to attend a New Year’s Eve party on the affluent shores of Kiawah Island.

Luci never expected to have fun. She also never expected to wake up with a man she just met, or for this man to be the new attor
Kindle Edition
Published October 24th 2017 by Cecy Robson, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Eternal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Call me a fool in love. But don’t make me look like one.

I’m feeling very manly right now… I’m ready to sprout some more chest hair, wrestle a gator, and maybe chop some wood, pausing only to flex as you look on adoringly.

Have I mentioned Landon has an ass Adonis would kill Zeus to spank?

We say grace like good Christians and start talking like bad ones the minute we begin to pass the food.

What I feel, I’m always going feel for you. It’s eternal, like this ocean, something that’s
Under the Covers Book Blog
Both Luci and Landon were dragged to a New year’s Party by their friends who decided they needed to get out. Their hopes are for these two to get out of their miserable state and possibly meet someone new. They both have a baggages that they can’t seem to let go and this party will give them that jump start to their new beginnings.

I enjoyed Luci and Landon’s story. It’s about time they come out of their comfortable little holes and live their lives like they should. After what they have experie
If you enjoyed Inseverable, the first book in Cecy Robson's Carolina Beach series, then you're going to love Eternal. This book was everything I loved about the first and then some, full of sweet romance, great characters, amusing situations and hot sex - a perfect pick me up! While you don't need to read this series in order I'm happy to recommend both books and if you are familiar with the series then you'll enjoy getting a chance to catch up with the previous couple Trinity and Callahan (Trin ...more
Kahea
***4.5 ‘Southern Cross’ Stars***

I absolutely adored Inseverable and couldn’t wait to get my hands on the next book in the series and while Trinity and Callahan don’t have anything to worry about when it comes to their top spot being usurped, I thoroughly enjoyed Landon and Luci’s journey to their HEA. It was sweet, smexy, flirty story that is low on angst and high on swoon worthy moments that kept me turning the pages.

Landon is a good ‘ole southern boy who has been raised to show respect to ev
Melliane
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I love Cecy Robson and I was looking forward to this second romance. So we discover Landon, the brother of Trin, whom we discovered in the first volume and who is recovering from a terrible divorce after discovering her wife cheating on him. Luci, is a young woman who has never had a very easy life, but when she agrees to accompany a friend at a party, she does not expect to discover Landon. But after a hot weekend, they did not think of seeing each other unt
Kristin
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ever pick up a book, start reading it and never want it to end? Oh, yeeaaaah...  But we usually only get a few of those in our lifetime and they sure are hard to find. But when they happen...  MAGIC.

Image result for gif tossing glitter in the air

I have a small confession to make before I get knee deep into this review.  I hadn't planned on reading this story.  WHAT the ever loving?!?!?! I know, right? I freakin' designed the cover for Ms. Robson, I do a lot of graphic work for her, I freakin' love the woman!! But I'm trying to step back fro
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luci kept hope where most people wouldn't have. She tried her best to help her drug addicted mother for years. This kept her from living her life for herself. Landon hasn't lived his life to the fullest for about a year after his divorce. Then he met Luci and they both started living again.

Landon and Lui both have issues from their pasts that hold them down, but seeing them come up for air and finding the love they both deserve was a joy. Their HEA started with not a one night stand but a whole
Alison
Landon Summers is an uber-rich guy, feeling sorry for himself because his wife cheated on him with her manager. She was a pole-dancer and he thought he could save her from her terrible family life instead the victim became the abuser. Reluctantly he agrees to go to a friend's New Years Eve party for one drink to please his irritating sister Trinity.

Luci is the office manager for a law firm in Charlotte. Frankly in the opening chapters she comes across as a complete doormat: trying to look after
Amy
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet Stars!!

“Her entire face is brighter than a collection of stars on a warm summer night and her smile is as brilliant as the moon itself.”

Eternal was a fun and enjoyable read. I found this story to be very well written and it captivated me. The characters won me over from the very first page. Luci and Landon led complicated lives and had been burned by one form of love or another over the years. The last thing either one of them was looking for was romance. But, as the saying goes, you oft
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Eternal is 1 part billionaire romance, 1 part office romance, and both parts have the feels! Luci is in a rut in life; Landon is still nursing a very broken heart. These two meet at a party and hit it off. What they plan to be a one night stand becomes an issue they have to address. Turns out, Landon is the new attorney and the law office where Luci works.

Poor Landon! His ex wife was a gold digging whore who got busted giving some guy a blow job. Landon is crushed because he had tried so hard t
Lucy Dosch
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cecy Robson once again takes you through a rollercoaster of emotions in this sweet, sexy story of two lonely people taking a chance on love.

Sometimes loneliness creeps up on you and you don’t even realize how deeply it effects you until you find someone you truly want to be with. In Eternal, we meet Trinity Summer’s brother, Landon. Landon never imagined that he would find himself divorced. Everything in Landon’s life has come easy to him. He’s always excelled in everything he tried so why would
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Life's been crazy this week. I had to push this book back because I knew when I start a Cecy Robson book I don't put it down. She sucks me in from the first page till the last. Oh my goodness Landon is everything you'd ever want in a hero. He's just broken enough with past betrayal that he's holding back mentally but physically and emotionally he grabbed hold of Luci from that first night. While he fought with his mind, his heart knew better. I connected with Luci a lot. My childhood was hard. I
Isha Coleman
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eternal (Carolina Beach) by Cecy Robson
Romance resonates with people, because the key element is love. Love is a universal language, we all speak but sometimes forget to feel. Eternal is a conversation of the soul. The feelings are deep. Emotions are clear and the characters are as identifiable to you and me as the soothing sound of the breeze through the trees. There is no need for more than the beauty of the words, the bountiful feelings and the irresistible characters to make for an unforge
Lisa Richards
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I throughly enjoyed this contemporary romance. As a North Carolinian, I familiar with both the Charlotte area and the Carolina beaches. I loved the main characters, Luci and Landon. There interaction was sweet and funny. This is one of those stories that after you read, you just sigh and smile.
Anne - Books of My Heart

I got interested in this Carolina Beach series after Jennifer reviewed the first book, Inseverable . This is near where I live now and I've always wanted to read this author. The main characters of the first two books are sister and brother in a well-to-do family. The whole setup of the family is unreal with the money, the charity work and some of their conversations.

The circle of their friends are also mostly monied. These are new adults but some of them feel less mature.  Some of them
Sophia
Two giving, generous, warm-hearted people beaten down by their pasts can't trust in the wonderful thing they've discovered one New Year's Eve night. I was definitely all in to go on this journey of healing, trust and love with Landon and Luci after delighting in the first story of the series.

Eternal is book two of the Caroline Beach series and shifts from Trinity to her broody brother Landon. One could probably get away with reading this one out of order, but seriously, Trin and Callaghan are no
Bec_BookMagicReviews

4.5 Stars

Landon Summers hasn't been the best of company, but when his sister all but drags him to a New Year's Party, he never imagined he'd find a woman to tempt him enough to even consider giving happy ever another chance. However, there's something about Luci that he can't resist. Will Landon be able to convince Luci to take a chance on him, or will her fears of believing she isn't good enough for Landon keep them apart?

The first book of this series was one of the best books I read last year
Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore
Read the full review, with tweetable quotes and a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card and copy of the book during the tour, at GraveTells: http://bit.ly/GT-Eternal (live on 11/1/17)

Landon is a sweet Southern man with good manners, a quiet strength, and a universal sort of hotness. Every word he speaks rolls off his tongue like butter, smooth and rich and comforting. And he’s practically a sex god. For a man who was so determined to spend New Years Eve completely alone, he sure heated up Luci’s
A Klue
Well, this was a “hardly knew each other but felt like they could easily fall in love after all the touching, feeling, and loving that took place during their two night stand” kind of read, folks. Yeah, so much so it took up the first 40% of the storyline. They both felt an instant connection but emotional baggage kept each of them resigned to walking away after their twist.

Of course, fate had other plans, and they not surprisingly meet again. It continues playing out with tender hearted Luci l
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Originally posted on lampshadereader.com

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Eternal by Cecy Robson is a fast paced sizzling hot story of insta attraction. Even with all the sexiness there was equal parts of sweetness as well. The romance between Luci and Landon starts from the minute they see each other and the hurtles they each must overcome to achieve their happily ever after.

Landon was a charmer, even with his inner monologue.

“She’s shorter now without her heels, ma

Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“Why do you love it so much?”
“It’s eternal. Not everything is, not that matters anyway, but the ocean always will be.”

Just when I think I can’t love Cecy Robson more, she comes along with a book like Eternal, a sweet and sexy love story that’s verily bursting with good feels.

From the very first page, this book captivated me. It was straight romance with a dash of drama and little bit of heartbreak, but mostly, it was just lovely. Everything about it worked for me. Landon and Luci are one of tho
Viktória Tóth
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I recieved a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange of an honest review.

A beautiful and soulful romance between two broken and lonely person. This was a phenomenal read and proved to me that Cecy Robson can write contemporary just as well as she does with paranormal.

To be honest it surprised me how much I enjoyed this story because maybe I loved the Weird girls series my one previous attemot to read a contemporary from the author repertoare failed miserably. Yet this book, despite my reserv
Lisa

Also on Romances Ever After as a part of ETERNAL blog tour.

It was a case of love at first sight with me and Eternal. The book cover drew my eye; I absolutely adored the colour scheme and title font, and the cover guy wasn’t too hard on the eye, either. I shamelessly admit I have a thing for guys with beards, haha. I was pleased to find myself immediately hooked to the story of Luci and Landon.

The story was super sweet, and Luci and Landon together made me go aww. I didn’t feel much for
Cara Ross
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm thrilled to be reading another book, by the talented Cecy Robson, even though Cecy is a romance writer, don't expect her to write those light and airy, feel good books! Because that is not life! Cecy writes those, gritty, real life romances, that have you crying, in sympathy with the main characters, because they have gone through hell, and you were right there with them!

And never to shy away from tough subject, the author tackles abuse against men, and homeless family members, and drug abus
Lynn Reynolds
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Landon Summers is a man who’s had his heart broken. Lucianna “Luci” Diaz is a woman who doesn’t seem to have time for a personal life. This story is a great example of why I’m a reader. I love seeing how creative these authors can get in putting together a story that will hold my attention. Personally I’m not creative enough to have even come up with how our two main characters would meet.

Can you imagine going to a party and getting the surprise of your life? It was interesting to see where that
Bette Hansen
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An exceptional story of new beginnings. It touched all the emotions. I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I cheered. Landon and Luci were such wonderful characters and both deserved a little happy in their lives. Both have fought through rough times and the only ones holding them back from that happy are themselves. They come from different worlds but in the end how much does that really matter? When they both attend a New Year's Eve party, neither expecting to meet someone special, they end the night ...more
Tracey
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome, sweet, sexy romance! Unfortunately I didn't read the first book in this series but I think you could still categorize this as a standalone even though some of the characters from the first book do make appearances -- now I have to purchase Book 1 because I loved this one so much! Landon is downright swoon-worthy and I want to be best friends with Luci -- I laughed and I cried and had some very emotional conversations with myself throughout this book. The storyline is emotional a ...more
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An emotional rollercoaster of a return to Carolina Beach.
Both main characters have emotional baggage and turmoil to address and find comfort, friendship, love in each other.
A beautifully written story with angst, tears, laughter and joy intermingled throughout.
I look forward to the next story with anticipation.

ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest voluntary review.
Heather andrews
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Landon's personality, “yeah, I do.” He smirks. “I’m more than just good looks and a primal god of passion.” There are times Landon loses his patience with other people, especially if hes enjoying alone time with his woman, "I swipe the phone. “Goodbye, Trin,” I say, and disconnect. The phone slides across the mattress when I toss it..." I really enjoyed this book and I'm hoping Becca gets a story of her own.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Eternal started off as a good read for me! A one night fling and Luciana Diaz starting to get over his cheating ex and his divorce. But, when him and Luci end up working together, it went south for me. He seemed to be more into her than she was to him.

Just seemed like 2 different stories meshed together.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
CECY ROBSON is an author of contemporary romance, young adult adventure, and award-winning urban fantasy. A double RITA® 2016 finalist for Once Pure and Once Kissed, and a published author of more than eighteen titles, you can typically find her on her laptop writing her stories or stumbling blindly in search of caffeine.

Connect with Cecy online at www.cecyrobson.com, twitter.com/cecyrobson or fac

Carolina Beach (3 books)
  • Inseverable (Carolina Beach, #1)
  • Infinite (Carolina Beach, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice