Start by marking “Touched by You (Second Chances #1)” as Want to Read:
Touched by You (Second Chances #1)

Touched by You

(Second Chances #1)

Alternate cover edition of ASIN B07122FSNX

Rose Thorne- Beautiful. Fun. Vivacious. She had a perfect life. She had the perfect husband. And the perfect sprawling mansion in the poshest part of town. Until a perfectly viperous size six in heels walked past her Adonis of a husband and left her as sad and heartbroken as a twangy country ballad. After months of sobbing over her
Published July 1st 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Touched by You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touched by You

Rebecca Delgrosso Kennedy
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5/5 stars

I really liked this book. A lot! I also think this is the perfect summer read. I read it in one day. I just couldn’t put it down. Now, if you’re looking for something super deep this isn’t the right book for that. This is a fun, divorced mom with super low self-esteem gets her groove back. With her hot trainer kind of book. The author really makes you fall in love with these characters. I also really liked a lot of the secondary characters, which I don’t always have happen. I felt a p
Nicole Heffernan
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. Literally finished it moments ago, and couldn't wait to review it. Let me say that I won't spoil anything I feel could ruin YOUR experience reading this...or I'll try not to. I really wasn't sure what to expect; I read the synopsis and had an idea...but now having finished it? WOW. The characters make you feel for them, and the main character...I got A LOT of some of what she was going through. Maybe that's why I enjoyed this book so much...but I think a lot of it has to do with the aut ...more
Alexandra
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
We meet Rose at absolute rock bottom. Her life is in pieces, her selfesteem wiped out and she thinks she is nothing but fat and unlovable. Which is not true (she has exactely my weight and that riled me up quite a bit), she is beautiful inside and out but it takes quite some time and effort to let her see that. And Jack is just the one to show her. He has some baggage too, and I very much like how this book shows that there is something wrong with seeing curvy women as ugly but seeing handsome m ...more
Tamy Mcmahon
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved!

This has to be my new favorite book ! I bought it on a whim have never read this author before and even before I was 1/2 thru I did not want this story of Rose and Jackson to ever end! I can't wait to read every book this author ever writes as she has become my new favorite of all time!
Courtney Hall
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get your tissues ready

Wow!!!! Really really loved this book. This story made me laugh and cry. Loved how Rose was able to blossom in the story. Jackson made my heart go pitter patter. Sexy scenes were hawt.....
Becky
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the best book ever! Jackson And Rose. What a couple! He has family issues and Rose, poor Rose, doesn't seem to be able to do anything right. But together they can conquer the world! This is one of my favorite books! Loved it! Highly recommend!
Autumn Bryant
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

A fantastic book about losing everything and learning to love and pick yourself back up. Rose and Jackson are absolutely adorable and their love story will make you swoon.
Christina
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Jackson and Rose. Their relationship was incredibly real and the author did a fantastic job making me feel immersed in their story. Fantastic job Ms. Evans and I can't wait to read Kyle's story (especially cause I really hated him in this book). I'm interested to see how the author handles creating a good story about a character that was very much the villain in this book.
Kay
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I like i am into this type of book too much but I want to know what happen to kyle so here i go ti the next book
CeeDragon
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: own
I wasn't too sure about this story at first, but it finally captured my interest. I liked it.
Kari
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
EPIC!!!! It evokes so many raw emotions. I was laughing, crying and furious throughout the story. It was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Rose and Jackson forever. 😀
Sandy
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Touched by you

Oh how I would love to be touched by him. Sorry had to say it.Enjoyed this fantastic book keep going
Cindy Adams
Apr 27, 2018
Susan Harlow
Mar 24, 2018

Second Chances (2 books)
  • Needed By You (Second Chances #2)