Start by marking “Twisted End (Sons of Broad #0.7)” as Want to Read:
Twisted End (Sons of Broad #0.7)

Twisted End

(Sons of Broad 0.7)

From New York Times bestselling author Tara Sue Me, writing as Tara Thomas, comes an explosive new romantic suspense series.

Welcome to the sultry streets of Charleston, where simmering desire and dark danger rule...

First comes desire.
Then comes love.
But Janie and Brent need to stop the man out to ruin them,

Before they can live happily
Published February 20th 2018 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Twisted End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted End

Carrie
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Twisted End is the third of three prequel novellas that are opening up Tara Thomas’ new romantic suspense Sons of Broad series. The three novellas definitely need to be read in order together as they are all one continuing story line.

In the first novella readers were introduced to detective Janie Roberts who had been working undercover as a bartender while working a case searching for a killer. Janie had met the handsome and charming Brent Taylor and became involved with him even tho
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

description

So this novella picks up right after HIDDEN FATE, and it was my favorite of the three novellas. It was non stop action and Janie, and Brent's story is brought to a satisfactory and happy end. That said, the overall baddie storyline with the GENTLEMAN continues on. We are left with a few hints on his identity (I have a theory on who he might be), and we know he has his eye on Alyssa. So I suspect we will be seeing more of him in the full-length novels (Alyssa's at the very least). All in all, I enjoyed all th
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Thank you St. Martin's Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

It's a good finale for Janie and Brent's story. Out of the three novellas, this is the best one because it has a lot of action. Janie was kidnapped by the suspect and they're on a face-off. Brent and Alyssa (Janie's BFF) are tracking them and they must save Janie's life before it's too late. As for the Gentleman, this guy was a brilliant villain. What a sly bastard. I'll give this book a 3.5 rating.
Sofia Lazaridou
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twisted End is the final prequel novella to the Sons of Broad series. I am going to assume you have read the previous two novellas and give a name to the man who has been terrorizing Janie and killing those poor women.

First, I would like to begin saying that I am still dying to know who the gentleman is. I don't want to wait for three full-length novels to be released before we find it out. I cannot wait so long! He gave a few hints, but nothing more and it frustrated me. Secondly, I knew that
Sophia
We come down to it. Things have now come to a head and the danger is intense. This final novella has the face down it was building toward. It was fast-paced and exciting. I will deliver no spoilers for the first two novellas, but I am happy to say that my suspicions about the stalker were right.

Janie and Brent both got tough for this one and I liked seeing that. Alyssa still remains my favorite character and I can't wait to see more of them.

Yes, that is a broad hint that
Melanie
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twisted End was an amazing conclusion to the three prequel novellas in the Sons of Broad series.

Janie and Brent thought they had more time before the killer would make his next move, but they were wrong. With Janie now missing, Brent is left searching for her as she fights to stay alive. Brent doesn't know who he can trust after it becomes clear someone close to them has been behind everything. Will Janie manage to thwart her kidnapper? Will Brent manage to find her in time?

The p
Dirty Dayna
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 kidnapped stars
Commercial Photography
this novella installment doesn't work.
Does it leave the reader with cliffhangers.. sure
Does it make the reader absorb every word.. not at all
this novella can easily be skimmed and not much will be missed.
I think the author would have had more success combining all these novella's into one book and it would have held my interest more. It felt everything was made to be longer than necessary to hit a novella length. I'm sure these installments could have been 1 book under 1
Anita
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
After reading the first two novellas as ARC's I declined this third one because I just didn't like them. But my library bought it and I decided to see if the story actually had an ending. I loved the characters and the old money entitled Charleston, SC setting and the plot was intriguing, but after the second novella I just didn't care what happened.

Well, this novella did wrap up one point - "The Procurer" was reveled and It was the guy I figured from his first appearance in the firs
Pelusa Rivera
So we make to the end and my predictions were correct, for one of the evil doers anyway. So Brent and Alyssa end up saving Jenna, which I really have no clue how she allowed herself to get caught, but regardless. When I finished I was thinking no way, no way could it end like that when we still have questions. Well the good news if you see it like that is that there are 3 more books to read with the remaining cast of these 3 novellas. I probably wouldn't continues but now I need to know who the ...more
Debra Presley
Apr 22, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked it. Some things in the plot I thought were a bit unbelievable and that's why I gave it three stars. I just didn't follow the reasoning behind it. I kept saying "um, you could totally have just done...."

Also, needs a bit of proofing. I found several typos or just had a sentence or two that were missing words.

I will be reading the next book in the series because I like this author. I would recommend it to a reader that likes thriller/who done it/fade to black sex scenes.
Wendy LeGrand
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twisted End brings us to the suspenseful conclusion of the three novellas that start the Sons of Broad series. We were left with a cliffhanger at the end of Hidden Fate and this novella picks up right where that left off.

Tara has been building this story us and leaving little clues in the first two books as to who the killer is, and if you've been paying close attention you probably had your suspicions on who it is. I had an inkling by the end of Shattered Fear.

This last novella was very fast
Cassandra Caress
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Why the heck I am not surprised I didn’t get all the answers I was hoping for? Oh wait, then it wouldn’t be part of a new suspense series by Tara Thomas. Damn, woman!

I’m pretty sure we haven’t seen the end of Janie and Brent, but so far their storyline comes to an end. As of their story it ended like I expected it to end. When it comes to the main storyline, well, we are still left hanging and I’m sure that was the intend. The Gentleman is still on the run and even if I have some kind of idea w
Amy
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Talk about keeping you on the edge of your seat!!! Twisted End picks up right where Hidden Fate left off and boy does this story pack a punch. It hits the ground running and will leave you breathless in anticipation. It will answer your questions, but at the same time, leave you with many more.

From crazy twists and moments that had you holding your breath, Twisted End had it all. There is suspense and danger around every corner. You will be burning through the pages quickly, wanting
Eva Millien
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review is for the three Sons of Broad prequels: Shattered Fear, Hidden Fate & Twisted End.

Strong, compelling characters pull readers into a thrilling story that fills readers with suspense and holds them hostage until the very end. This new series is off to a strong start with a series of three prequels that are fast paced, full of edge of the seat suspense, lifelike characters and steamy romance.

The author brought the story to life with well written words that provided vib
Romance Readers Retreat
3.5 Stars - 4 Stars for Review purposes

Twisted End finishes the trilogy begun in Shattered Fear, or, at least it gives closure to Janie and Brent’s story-line. Janie has been kidnapped and Brent and Alyssa are on a desperate search to rescue her before it is too late. This is the shortest of the three novellas, but packs the most action. It was pretty much non-stop action and I enjoyed it much more than the second novella. We are left at the end with many questions, most pressi
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
The final book in the prequel wraps up at least part of the story with one of the villains revealed and it turned out to be exactly who I thought it was in the first novella so pretty obvious. The action was pretty intense although I'm still not sure how Janie was so easily caught by the villain. I'm not a fan of the novella approach and breaking down what would be one book into three smaller ones. However, with that said I am very intrigued about who the Gentleman is and that my issues with the ...more
Pennie Morgan
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the twisted ending to the trilogy prequel and twisted it is. Janie is kidnapped and hallucinating after being drugged. We still do not know who The Gentleman is (but suspicions are raised). This was full of twists and turns but eventually Janie and Brent do get their happy ending...or do they? Since this is a prequel we will have to see.

If you go on this journey, please make sure you read these in order or you will be lost, hopelessly lost. It was a fun journey to go on for me, though.
Les Romantiques
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Fabiola
Review Copy from the Publisher

Last part of the serial whose goal is to present the town where a bad guy known by his minions under the name The Gentleman calls the shots and gets rid of all those bothering him. At the end of this part, we don’t know who he is. The author solves a first mystery: the death of the man charged with getting rid of Janie. Tara Thomas also presents the heroines of the longer stories that will follow: Tilly, heroine in Darkest Night
Susan Angela Wallace
Twisted end by tara thomas.
Brent and Janie are at the police cookout picnic. There's a blast janie goes down. Mac has her now. Will he kill her like he said he would? Will brent find her with allyssa with him. She had no idea it was Mac.
A fantastic read. Omg. Love this series. I was hooked and couldn't put it down. Looking forward to the next part. Highly recommended. 5*.
Avid Reader
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted End (Sons of Broad 0.7) by Tara Thomas
M/F Thriller
Triggers: Kidnapping and Murder

Janie and Brent are racing for their lives. This starts right where the previous novella stops and this did not disappoint. It's constant action from beginning to end.

Despite the puppet master still pulling strings, for Janie and Brent, their story comes to somewhat of an end. They believe that everything will be OK and I really was glad that Janie was able to keep her rela
Kali McQuillen
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-read, 2018-arc
I was super excited to get this one and read it after the previous 2 novellas, I still wish that all three novellas were just put as one book. I understand what the author was trying to do here but it didn't hit the mark for me.

I was holding my breath through a lot of this one. I will admit I want to continue the story, I want to find out who Gentleman is. So many things that I still need to know!!!

I read this one super quick and hope that someone catches those typos :P
Mona
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was by far my favorite novella in the series. Do youself a Favor get all the Novellas
before you start the full length novels. I feel it’s a must.
Janie can’t believe who’s been sending her the threats.
Trying to remain calm until Brent comes for her she doesn’t know what she’s going to do.

Brent is beside himself. He can’t live without Janie. He’ll find her.
It’s a race against the clock but he will stop at nothing.

Must read..

Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
The Gentleman is back in all his dangerous glory, wreaking havoc on the sultry streets of Charleston South Carolina, and this is one faced paced ride. The Twisted End is the final prequel novella in The Son's of Broad Series. Threats and evil lurk on every corner as the puppet master pulls his strings. With a cast of compelling characters, this wraps up the story line for Janie and Brent, but in no way provides the answers to your questions.

The investigation is still active, and clues just belo
Sandy S
Feb 03, 2018 rated it liked it

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date February 20, 2018

First comes desire.
Then comes love.
But Janie and Brent need to stop the man out to ruin them,

Before they can live happily ever after

••••••••••••

REVIEW: 3.5 stars- TWISTED END is the third of three parts in the introductory story line of Tara Thomas’ SONS OF BROAD roman
Books and Spoons
The final installment, the Twisted End, for the serial prologue of the new Sons of Board series is an intense, savage, and chilling story with the revelations about the culprit mastermind called The Gentleman, and the hints of the drama and tragedy to come in the future stories in the series.
The kidnapper and killer of the young ladies have to reveal himself to Janie, Brent, and Alyssa to follow the new orders by The Gentleman. He is whom I thought he would be, and the fight for survival is bru
Kathy Martin
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
This concluding episode deals with Janie's kidnapping and Brent and Alyssa's quest to find her.

Janie has been drugged which leaves her with slow reactions and hallucinations. Her kidnapper didn't remove her phone from her back pocket though and, despite hands tied behind her back, she manages to call Brent which lets him know she's alive.

Alyssa grabs a tablet and tracks Janie's phone which leads them to an isolated forested area. They need to rescue Janie before the kidnapper steels
Amber Hughes
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Twisted End is the final novella of three prequel novellas in Tara Thomas’s new romantic suspense Sons of Broad series. The first two end on cliff-hangers, so spoilers ahead if you haven’t read the first two.

************************************************************************************
Janie has been drugged and kidnapped by her stalker. A man whose been kidnapping and murdering women from a local “Gentleman’s Club”. We now know who he is. There’s a mastermind behind of all these cri
Angela
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twisted End is the third of three prequel novellas in the exciting new upcoming Sons of Broad series by Tara Thomas. These three novellas must be read in order, and you must read all of them to get Janie and Brent's full story. This was a really good story leading into the series, and I would highly suggest reading these novellas prior to starting the first book. These novellas give a lot of insight into the series, introduce certain characters that will be essential throughout the upcoming book ...more
Paula
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted End is the third novella in the introductory serial that started with Shattered Fear, then Hidden Fate and now the conclusion. These three novellas started the Sons of Broad Series by Tara Thomas. While the next release is a full novel these three follow each other, together being the complete story of Janie and Brent. If you were to start reading with Twisted End, most likely you would feel that you were beginning in the middle of a story. That would be correct, so read these in order f ...more
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Following right after the previous novella, Twisted End brings this three part prequel to a nice starting point. Confused? Let me explain. This story really starts to get me interested in this world as we see more of the nemesis out to bring a the Benedict brothers down. Janie and Brent are part of this world and their involvement helps set the stage from a different perspective. This book should not be read as a standalone. It is best to read all three, one after another. Or at least the book r ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Tara Thomas’s love of books and writing started as a child and though she wanted to be an author, she decided a degree in science was more practical. After fifteen years in the pharmaceutical industry, she returned to her first love and hasn’t looked back since.

She writes erotic romance as Tara Sue Me. Her Submissive Series novels have been on both the New York Times and USA Today Bestsel

Sons of Broad (3 books)
  • Darkest Night (Sons of Broad #1)
  • Deadly Secret (Sons of Broad #2)
  • Broken Promise (Sons of Broad #3)