Start by marking “Baby Me (With Me)” as Want to Read:
Baby Me (With Me)

Baby Me

(With Me)

Falling in love with Cameron Madden was the easy part.
Keeping that love… well, that’s been a challenge.

See, everything was taken away from me.
My faith has been tested.
I’ve grieved, I’ve cried, and I’ve screamed in anger and Cameron was there by my side. He kept me safe and sane.

Now that I’ve healed, it’s time for me to give him all that love back. It’s time to find firm
Published November 28th 2017 by MyLit Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Baby Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Me

Kim
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After everything Kate had been through I never thought she would pull through BUT the love Cameron has for her you knew by Chapter 2 that Kate would pull though .. BUT again the adventures these both have been though you never know what will happen next .. FAMILY MAFIA LOVE HATE and WILD ANIMALS !!

This installment will have your heart racing at time just waiting to see what is in the next page .. Can Cameron and Kate's love for each other be enough after what Cortez destroyed in them .. will the
Stacy Hahn
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
For a novella, Baby Me packed quite the punch! Lacey Silks always keeps me turning the pages with her hot and sinfully sexy romantic suspenses. I fell in love with Cameron and Kate in Sin With Me and was so excited to read this book. Their strength ,love and determination blew me away!This book is filled with action, suspense, drama, passion, strength and most of all love. I can’t wait for the next book!
SJ
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a beautiful novella running on from the awesome Sin with me. Kate and Cameron’s story continues in Baby me, their love just grows and grows

Full of excitement, suspense and drama it is lovely to read more of this awesome pair, the writer has such a knack for writing suspenseful and romantic stories that both grip and excite you and I am looking forward to seeing what the writer comes up with next
Lisa
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Baby Me can be read as a standalone or after the novel Sin with Me. If you haven't read Sin with me, I would start there, as Baby Me does contain spoilers and will help you better understand the storyline.

Baby Me is told in DPOV by Kate and Cameron. Still trying to heal from the ordeal Kate has been through with Cortez and her miscarriage, Cameron has taken her to the secluded family cabin to hideout and heal from all that she has been through.

Kate can't stop her mind from racing or the "what i
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Kate and Cameron. The only thing that I love more at the moment is the story line as well as twists and tangents that these characters continuously face. While you may "know" that everything will work out for Cameron and Kate (this is the romance genre after all), you will never be able to anticipate the journey. Lacey not only provides us with the words, but she weaves them in such a way that you may actually believe that you are in that small town as well. That is a gift that I don't se ...more
QueenBeeQT
Emotional and Suspenseful as Cameron Cares for Kate

From the title, I incorrectly thought this book would be about Kate and Cameron having a baby. Boy was I was wrong! This book is about Cameron caring for Kate, aka “babying her”. Silly me for assuming! Kate is such a fierce female lead that her letting Cameron “baby her” was unexpected, yet perfectly placed in this series.

This is another fantastic book in the With Me series! The first half of the book is slower and more intimate (more emotional
Dawn Myers
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In my opinion Lacey Silks knows how to write suspense, action and hot steamy sex. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and turning the pages. I love Cameron's protective nature, how he loves Kate and the fact he would go to the ends of the earth to make her happy. He does his best to give space when needed. Kate is tough, smart, sassy and would do anything for Cameron. I love Kate and Cameron together, they are just as much fun working on their own. There was a surprise towards the end, I kn ...more
Mary
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have thoroughly enjoyed this suspenseful, twisted and wonderful romance journey. Kate and Cameron have found the perfect spot to hide out and allow her to heal but Kate’s mind is always working. Even being in a secluded location, the detective in her is always working. As they focus on her healing and hoping Aaron Cortez is caught, the baby bug bites. She struggled following the miscarriage but the thought of being pregnant has sent her hormones into overdrive. Now she needs to convince Camero ...more
Jammie Bebout
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a perfect way to wrap up Kate and Cameron’s story! This book had a bit of everything. It had action and adventure, romance and family, and of course, a healthy helping of love. The plot was inspired, the writing incredible, and the characters authentic and engaging. You just can’t help but fall in love with this cast of characters. The strong, forceful women and the brave, loving, and loyal men in this series simply take my breath away. This is definitely one of those books that you just do ...more
Juli
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book (given by Hype PR)...

This is the conclusion to Cameron and Kate's story. I don't want to give too much away but we pick up two months later from the ending of Sin With Me. Kate is healing after everything that happened and Cameron is on the look out for Aaron Cortez. There is a lot going on in this book and I loved every minute of it. The whole gang comes back and naturally there is chaos and danger that follows. There is a big reveal (well at least t
Anna Salamatin
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The saga continues for Cameron and Kate. They are at the Madden family’s cabin in the mountains, in the forests and valleys of Michigan. They are completely off the grid. ( but are they?)
Kate has been healing from Aaron Cortez’s vicious attack that killed her unborn baby and would have killed her if Cameron hadn’t saved her. Her arm, leg, and torso are in a cast, but they are about to be removed.....
Aaron Cortez escaped going to prison. Kate knows it was an inside job and he’s looking for Kate t
Lisa Stinson
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing installment in this series. This was a pretty quick read but there was plenty of steam, drama and excitement. We get to catch up with Cameron and Kate to see how they are handling the events from the last book. Kate is dealing with her broken bones and the slow healing process while Cameron patiently takes care of her.

They are hiding away in a remote cabin, laying low from Aaron Cortez who is still out for vengence. Kate is dealing with her sadness from having a miscarriage. Her
lovestoread
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kate and Cameron are hiding away to keep Kate safe from Cortez. Cortez, who escaped from jail and is now looking to finish what he started. Cortez who took her brother away and brought him up to hate.

Kate and Cameron have been through so much already and it doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Hidden away at Cameron's family mountain retreat seems like a great idea. Until people start to show up. People like Evie, Cameron's ex-sister in law. Then when Kate's brother shows up, it really starts t
Konny
Woho, what a ride.
Baby Me by Lacey Silks is the conclusion to Cameron Madden and Kates story. Baby Me can be read as a standalone, but contains spoilers to Sin With Me.
Baby Me picks up where Sin With Me left off. Kate was rescued by Cameron at the last second from Aron Cortez and his madness. She was beaten by him by an inch of her life. Cameron and Kate hide in the mountains and both need time to heal.
But the danger isnt over, Aaron escaped prison and hunts Kate down.
This book is full of unexpe
BP34
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We once again see Cameron and Kate that we first met in Sin With Me. It's written in a dual POV, which is great as we're able to know what both Cameron and Kate are thinking. Although this is a standalone with an HEA, I would recommend reading Run With Me and Sin With Me first as it will introduce you to some of the characters and previous story line. A great read full of suspense and drama. Love overcomes evil. What a great story with wonderful characters and an entertaining plot. I read an adv ...more
Jessica
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
When vengeance is the sweetest

I loved this short book in the series. I am so glad that Kate had her sweetest revenge. This book is so full of emotions and the most scariest book among the series. It is a mixture of laugh out loud moments to intense. You have to hold on to your e-reader so tight. You will need as you go along reading the chapters. If you love reading suspense, this series is a must read. I enjoyed reading this book.
K.A. Lightle
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow is the biggest thing I have to say. Now if you haven't read Sin with Me I highly recommend you do it will help with the back story into Baby Me.

Lackey has done it again. She brings the suspense, the sexy and action all into her work. I couldn't put it down. It's a holiday season hit that's about toy take off!!!

I want to spill everything on its book but I won't but I will tell you it's on my recommendation list to blab to my friends and well any one who's to listen 😉
Tami czenkus
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to finally read Baby Me and get caught up with Cam and Kate!! They JUST want their HEA!!!!! But outside sources and past demons are threatening them at every turn!!
We FINALLY see the men who tortured Kate and Cam's families for decades come to justice in the only Kate would have it!!!
What a wonderful Christmas story that gives you the angst, steam, and the warm and fuzzies, with a few laughs thrown in!!!
Rachael
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
After the dramatic ending in Sin With Me, Baby Me continues Kate and Cameron's story with far more drama than either of them wanted.

The characters are compelling, funny and loveable and the story was one that I could not put down.

I loved the ending, which brings their drama to a conclusion, but also leaves the reader wanting more from the great cast of characters.

I received an ARC of Baby Me and this is my honest review.
Janice
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Review of Baby Me by Lacey Silks

Kate and Cameron - 5 Stars

First, I ABSOLUTELY love the cover for this book and the storyline is killer! If you've read the first couple of books in this series, then you will recognize Cameron and Kate from there. And, although this can be read as a stand alone book, it does have spoilers for Sin With Me if you haven't read it yet, so just be aware that you might want to read that one first.

**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Judy
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. It handles Aaron Cortez and Mike. It has such a undeniable connection between Cameron and Kate. It gives Kate back her power and I had such heartwarming feelings about the family as a whole. It is a Christmas story and yet not only set on that holiday. I look forward to books by Lacey and am so happy she released this during the holidays. I can’t wait to read more about this family.

Lisa King
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Lacey. I received a copy of this book to review it. A continuation in the With Me series. A few more pieces of the puzzle and some surprising twists.
We catch up with Kate and Cameron from Sin With Me hiding away from a nasty piece of work, Cortez, while Kate recovers from the damage inflicted by him and the police attempt to find him. Great characters, showing love and strength. I loved the ending and I am really looking forward to Lola, Brook and Sophie's story.
Magali
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Kate is recovering from her aggression and the loss of her unborn baby, with Cameron, in a cabin. But they know that the culprit escaped jail and will try to kill her.
Excellent book constructs as a closure for Kate andd Cameron's story, a end of "sin with me" and a rebirth after the loss of their child. I found the first chapter hard to read, but it was necessary to be involve in Kate'story.
Nardia Barnes
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And here we have the finale for Kate and Cameron and may all your questions be answered. Please, please read all the other books in this series or your going to be lost. Again Lacey gives us a solid good read to a twisted, intriguing storyline that not once leaves you disappointed. And to top it off, we are promised spin offs for the supporting characters. One excited reader here!
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS FOR BABY ME!! OMG, this story was a fast exciting read that keeps you turning pages. Cameron and Kate's story was hot, sexy, exciting and so full of love. I was on the edge of my seat with this book. Lacey Silks is quickly moving up as one of my favorite authors. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Paula D
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very suspenseful and heartbreaking throughout the story. Kate after losing and practically almost dying and trying to live daily is a struggle but Cameron is there loving her and helping her though it all. But when the past comes out full force will Kate let it destroy her or will she become even stronger? 4/5 stars *** I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Copy of this book ***
Sherry
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cameron and Kate's story is a steamy, sexy, read with action, suspense, surprises, and a great romantic ending. Cameron and Kate are a wonderful couple together.....they're both strong, loyal, and protective of those they love. These two have been through a lot, first in Sin With Me and now in Baby Me and I was so glad they got their HEA. I look forward to more books in this series.
Deb Le
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Intrigue, suspense, hot romance all combined by with great characters. This one can be read as a standalone. The plot is pretty complex, with a lot of interaction between the characters, including references to the past. Concentration does need to be maintained, but it is worth it.
Kimkbries
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story about Cameron and Kate. Their feelings for each other were strong but could it survive recovering from everything that happened? After everything they have been through could they ever have a HEA? I enjoyed reading their story as they dealt with everything around them and continued building on their love for each other.
Tammy
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast-paced read that will have you hooked from beginning to end. The story is fast-paced with loads of drama and suspense. Kate and Cameron are trying to get back to a normal life but with all that is happened and Cortez still after them. Can they? I loved it! Great characters and an amazing story.
USA Today Bestselling Author Lacey Silks writes erotic and contemporary romances with a touch of suspense. She’s a happily married wife with two kids who uses her husband to test out the more intimate scenes for her writing – he said he doesn’t mind it at all.
Lacey likes to make her readers blush. She judges men by the size of their feet and loves sexy lingerie though her favorite piece of clothi

With Me (2 books)