Start by marking “Your crossroads. Your choice.” as Want to Read:
Your crossroads. Your choice.

Your crossroads. Your choice.

Welcome to my diary, my journey, as I tripped and crawled through the darkest time in my life. The things within this book spine are extremely raw and exceptionally real. You and I are going to get very close; the details in this book, although oddly general, are incredibly specific. Yes, I realize what I just said and as you read my words you will see just that. As you si ...more
Published June 7th 2017 by Page Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Your crossroads. Your choice., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your crossroads. Your choice.

Start your review of Your crossroads. Your choice.
Samantha Turley
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Informative and Enlightening. I liked the way this novel flowed. I think I was able to take a few things from what I read and will be able to apply them to my everyday life.

Did everything apply to me? No, but I don’t think everyone has the same needs when it comes to novels like this.

The good thing is that there is plenty here you can take from this no matter what you may or may not be looking for.
R.K. Emery
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I love the authenticity this novel brought to the table. I liked that the author really set out questions and helped answer them with real life situations and real people. I found this novel really enlightening and found myself thinking hard about things I hadn't thought about before reading this.

With some great tips, examples, and superb writing. EJ Apicello really gives hope to those in similar situations to her experiences. It was a very emotional read for me.
C. Gonzales
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, memoir
Everyone has instances where they can look back and see the exact point where had they made a different decision, things would have turned out completely different for them. That is what this read was like for me. We are following her journey and she is giving us examples of how certain decisions affected her. I think this is a great read. It will empower the reader to take a good long look at the way they live their life, mistakes they've made, and tools to take on future decisions.
Majanka
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it

In Your Crossroads. Your Choice, author EJ Apicello talks about her journey as she trips and crawls through the darkest time of her life. The subject matter is tough, it’s hard, raw and real, and sometimes brings you to the verge of tears with how emotionally shattering it is. It’s a journey of not giving up, of seeking happiness, and of discovering it in sometimes unlikely places.

It’s a fast read at just over 100 pages, but it’s an emotional rollercoaster
Divya
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Your Crossroads is a book which was like a journal for me written by beautiful writer E.J Apicello. When I say journal "I mean true stories and genuine incidents written with self satisfaction and by best vocabulary. I rated this book 4stars because author had tried very hard to keep the story genuine and everybody can connect to this story easily. First few chapters were full of jokes and I was continuously smiling through first half.
Some chapters were unnecessary which were full of "Me" and "
Lola